US Women's Soccer Part XVI: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer Part XVI: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:36
Does anyone else want the us players to absolutely dominate the wsl? Like I feel like they’re so smug about the wsl. I want all of them to just embarrass them
I want all the US players to dominant while they are over there. And I think they will. Once they get adjusted and knock some of the rust off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Does anyone else want the us players to absolutely dominate the wsl? Like I feel like they’re so smug about the wsl. I want all of them to just embarrass them
I want all the US players to dominant while they are over there. And I think they will. Once they get adjusted and knock some of the rust off.
The only one I see being dominant and a difference maker based on her fitness/form/circumstances is press tbh. Rose is never healthy, Alex sucks for club and Sam isn’t really needed. Maybe Tobin will regain her 2018 form but idk. They have some decent players who can play her position.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The only one I see being dominant and a difference maker based on her fitness/form/circumstances is press tbh. Rose is never healthy, Alex sucks for club and Sam isn’t really needed. Maybe Tobin will regain her 2018 form but idk. They have some decent players who can play her position.
Hdu disrepect Sam. She going to be great over there. Great! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah, i have highest hopes for sam and press.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk, Press’s team just lost the small sided game at training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s a big assumption. Cant you just say I hope they all do well. I mean we know Alex’s history for club but the rest I think have the potential to make actual impact

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: that’s it cut her from the team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think all of them minus Alex will make an impact.

I honestly think Alex is there for the PR and the Spurs seem okay with it...so who am I to judge. *shrugs*

Her name was mentioned a million times by broadcasters more than the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This spirit/Chicago game is a bore so far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:01

I honestly think Alex is there for the PR and the Spurs seem okay with it...so who am I to judge. *shrugs*

I read a headline saying she’s bigger than the club she signed. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:04
Guest wrote:

I read a headline saying she’s bigger than the club she signed. :lol:
Smh. Lmao. Alex will play 4 games. And I doubt she even extends in January. Since that option is in her contact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think she also wants and needs a structured training environment if she wants to get back into the national team. PR is a bonus though.

element
Reactions: 12

Post by element »

Please stop posting twitter fan account here, I don't know how many times it has to be said.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

4-0 point and laugh point and laugh point and laugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol
Whomp whomp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean me too but I’m remaining positive and hoping that all the us players do crazy good lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watt is trash. There I said it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tierna back :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:34
Tierna back :blinkwide:
Come on you Gays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:30
Yup. Can't finish. McCaskill has set her up like 2-3 times too. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:09
Guest wrote:

I think she also wants and needs a structured training environment if she wants to get back into the national team. PR is a bonus though.
DA. Yeah I'm a little pissed. What a fucking trainwreck losing 4-0 with Alex Morgan sitting on your bench. I don't care how out of shape, or how much dust is on her boots, that was just fucking stupid.

^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:44
It is such a bad look for them to charter the men to every game and not charter the Pride to 4. Especially when they are flying from hotspot to hotspot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Players safety is at risk and jounos want to stay
quiet smh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:40
McCaskill said imma do it myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Yeah I'm a little pissed. What a fucking trainwreck losing 4-0 with Alex Morgan sitting on your bench. I don't care how out of shape, or how much dust is on her boots, that was just fucking stupid.

^o)
That's the thing. They clearly put her on the bench to get people to tune in but the fact that she didn't play must mean she's not fit to even go in for the last 15. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ooh she cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the look of someone who just realized they just signed for spurs 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Look at that hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:49
Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:47
Guest wrote:

^o)
That's the thing. They clearly put her on the bench to get people to tune in but the fact that she didn't play must mean she's not fit to even go in for the last 15. DA
Lol the narrative

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 18:30
I would agree. Totally. also why I don’t get when people say she deserves a call up by Vltako.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a great late equalizer!