2020 US Presidential Election; read thread rules before posting

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election; read thread rules before posting

Post by Saki888 »

Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:50
One thing that will be REALLY interesting.

Lady G is the chairman of the Judiciary committee. Mitch cant bring a vote until Lindsey sends a nom out of committee. Kamala is also on that committee. There has to be a debate on the nom there which will definitely be televised.

Massive platform for Kamala. All the dems on the committee will cede their time to her. She can drag Trump, the nom and Lady G who is in the toughest election fight he has ever faced right now.

A question now is what is most politically beneficial for miss Lindsey 🤔
He losing right now in his race too. Imagine
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:42
So sad about the news. And I'm not even american. If I thought that the election was too close to call now I can see Trump winning.
Nah. Trump's squad are all converting to the Dems, they knew they're gonna lose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:58
Guest wrote:
So sad about the news. And I'm not even american. If I thought that the election was too close to call now I can see Trump winning.
Nah. Trump's squad are all converting to the Dems, they knew they're gonna lose.
I honestly can't understand how anyone could underestimate Trump and overestimate the Amercian public like this anymore. Of course he might win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I honestly can't understand how anyone could underestimate Trump and overestimate the Amercian public like this anymore. Of course he might win.
It's gonna be 2016 all over again.

Petty
Veteran
Reactions: 126

Post by Petty »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don't believe this for a fucking second. White supremacy will preserve itself at all costs
1 Image

RIPLEY
Reactions: 20

Post by RIPLEY »

Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:06
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:48
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:46

Too late. We're already fucked. You would only wish RGB could've hung in there a bit longer. What a ridiculous timing! Why didn't she retire when Obama was president? Dems are eating their own shit. No mercy.
Dems' should have appointed someone in 2016 when they had a change but nope, they listened to Lindsey Graham...lol
Dems have been too nice for too long.
DEMS DIDNT HAVE THE SENATE IN 2016 THEY HAVENT HAD IT SINCE 2010. If they did they would have appointed Merrit Garland, Obama's nominee. Seriously its ok if yall dont know how this works but dont come in here pretending that you do and saying stupid shit and spreading false information
Dems had the Senate until 2014 that's the only reason Obama got as many nominees through as the did. Reid had to end the filibuster on federal judges to do it, though.
1 Image

RIPLEY
Reactions: 20

Post by RIPLEY »

Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don't believe this for a fucking second. White supremacy will preserve itself at all costs
Truth!
2 Image

Petty
Veteran

Post by Petty »

RIPLEY wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:08
Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:06
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:48

Dems' should have appointed someone in 2016 when they had a change but nope, they listened to Lindsey Graham...lol
Dems have been too nice for too long.
DEMS DIDNT HAVE THE SENATE IN 2016 THEY HAVENT HAD IT SINCE 2010. If they did they would have appointed Merrit Garland, Obama's nominee. Seriously its ok if yall dont know how this works but dont come in here pretending that you do and saying stupid shit and spreading false information
Dems had the Senate until 2014 that's the only reason Obama got as many nominees through as the did. Reid had to end the filibuster on federal judges to do it, though.
Exactly. its delusional to think some how any nom from Obama would have been even brought for a vote after that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one is underestimating Trump, but this is not 2016. Not with all the shit gone down, including the coronavirus mess. And I’m not sure why some of you think this is great for a Trump, when it’s going to drive even more suburban women to Biden, of which he already has a substantial lead. Whatever though, this thread is too toxic...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"I will do this job as long as I can do it full steam. And when I can't, I will step down." RBG when questioned about stepping down during Obama's time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hillary on Maddow: Democrats will have to use every singe possible maneuver available and not permit Moscowbitch to enact the greatest travesty and monumental hypocrisy.
Not verbatim obviously lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who cares? Why are some of you rehashing the Obama presidency? It’s a moot point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:22
No one is underestimating Trump, but this is not 2016. Not with all the shit gone down, including the coronavirus mess. And I’m not sure why some of you think this is great for a Trump, when it’s going to drive even more suburban women to Biden, of which he already has a substantial lead. Whatever though, this thread is too toxic...
my parents literally didn't vote for him in 2016 and are planning to this time. I can't explain it. Fear of what is happening in the country and the world somehow works in his favor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OP here. I told my Political Science PHD aunt, who has been living in the US since 1968, that the US was slowly turning into a theocracy. That conversation that we had was held in the living room of my house in Montevideo, Uruguay in May 2012. I told her among other things that politics are a pendulum, but Policies were pillars, and the US policies in education, health, human rights, JUSTICE SYSTEM were rotten. No matter what party was on the White House.
Every year since we had that conversation, every time something stupid happens in your country, she texts me "YOU WERE SOOO RIGHT".

Petty
Veteran

Post by Petty »

Guest wrote:
I actually think its a wash. It activates both bases and doesnt change the calculus much for those who were in the middle. Those who are repubs that just want to get rid of Trump see this as a bonus because at least they get a judge AND can still lose Trump. The leftists who were still salty will wake up to the importance of down ballot races.

but still... there is nothing that we know now about trump that we didnt know in 2016. He hasnt changed and 53% of White women STILL voted for his ass. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:32
Guest wrote:
I actually think its a wash. It activates both bases and doesnt change the calculus much for those who were in the middle. Those who are repubs that just want to get rid of Trump see this as a bonus because at least they get a judge AND can still lose Trump. The leftists who were still salty will wake up to the importance of down ballot races.

but still... there is nothing that we know now about trump that we didnt know in 2016. He hasnt changed and 53% of White women STILL voted for his ass. 🤷🏽‍♀️
This I don't understand. wtf is wrong with them? Do their male partners threaten them in some way

Petty
Veteran

Post by Petty »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OP here. I told my Political Science PHD aunt, who has been living in the US since 1968, that the US was slowly turning into a theocracy. That conversation that we had was held in the living room of my house in Montevideo, Uruguay in May 2012. I told her among other things that politics are a pendulum, but Policies were pillars, and the US policies in education, health, human rights, JUSTICE SYSTEM were rotten. No matter what party was on the White House.
Every year since we had that conversation, every time something stupid happens in your country, she texts me "YOU WERE SOOO RIGHT".
Its actually been happening a LOT longer than that... since the late 1970s. it was an organized infiltration of white evangelicals into the Republican party.
💯💯💯💯

Petty
Veteran

Post by Petty »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:37
Petty wrote:
Guest wrote:

This I don't understand. wtf is wrong with them? Do their male partners threaten them in some way
From a position of privilege, others achieving equality will feel like a loss. That's why White women will deal with the subjugation to a man over having to be equal to a Black or brown person 9 times out of 10. That privilege is PRICELESS. "Karens" are NOT a new thing
1 Image

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

She passed away on the Sabbath and the eve of the Jewish New Year.
She was very important figure for Jewish girls like me growing up
2 Image
Last edited by Saki888 on 19 Sep 2020, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its actually been happening a LOT longer than that... since the late 1970s. it was an organized infiltration of white evangelicals into the Republican party.
💯💯💯💯
da
Since Goldwater, in the 60s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Act Blue has raised over 12 million dollars in two hours and the money is still pouring in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pity their asses weren't on fire in 2016 when Hillary was telling them the Supreme Court was on the ballot. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:31
Guest wrote:
my parents literally didn't vote for him in 2016 and are planning to this time. I can't explain it. Fear of what is happening in the country and the world somehow works in his favor.
DA That mofo is winning the Economy vote, can you believe it? In 2016, exit polls showed more people had more faith in Hillary with the Economy then Trump but now its flipped against Biden.

So yeah, I'm not surprised. Add on the BLM/Law and Order, he will be getting more than the benefit of the doubt now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 03:29
Hillary on Maddow: Democrats will have to use every singe possible maneuver available and not permit Moscowbitch to enact the greatest travesty and monumental hypocrisy.
Not verbatim obviously lol
No, no, you got her verbatim :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Statement from President Bill Clinton on RBG - he appointed her in 1993
(Thank you President Clinton for appointing such an amazing woman to the bench.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HRC Tweet and her real quote on Maddows tonight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 04:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA That mofo is winning the Economy vote, can you believe it? In 2016, exit polls showed more people had more faith in Hillary with the Economy then Trump but now its flipped against Biden.

So yeah, I'm not surprised. Add on the BLM/Law and Order, he will be getting more than the benefit of the doubt now.
Well that's on the Dems for not taking the riots and looting seriously.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 04:39
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 04:27
Guest wrote:

Well that's on the Dems for not taking the riots and looting seriously.
Maybe riots wouldn't happen if cops wouldn't be racial profiling and targeting black and brown people
1 Image
Last edited by Saki888 on 19 Sep 2020, 04:43, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am off to distract myself, say a little prayer for RBG and have a drink in her honor. I leave this thread with tomorrows headline. RIP RBG, we won't ever forget the job you've done. Thank you, your honor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 04:22
Pity their asses weren't on fire in 2016 when Hillary was telling them the Supreme Court was on the ballot. =_=
The court is on the ballot every election. Every 2 years for the senate and 4 years for the presidency.
EVERY ISSUE goes through the courts eventually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I said I was going but I had to put this before I leave for real. Beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tootsie can GO TO HELL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A troll seriously posting tootsie content tonight. JFC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 04:39
HRC Tweet and her real quote on Maddows tonight

HRC forever providing nuance and clarity on governance, policy and GOP corruption; her loss will be eternally heart breaking.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Ginsberg was so strong , she lived 11 years passed being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and then going into remission. Most people don't even last passed a year with that type of cancer.

There's like only a 1% of people who make it that long and she was part of that 1%
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the anons stressing out, watch Hillary on Rachel Maddow. Hearing her speak will give you some assurance and hope :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruth Bader Ginsburg should have retired in the beginning of Obama 2nd term. Now US will get a far right Supreme Court new member. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:28
Please stop arguing with the GOP troll, you might as well smack your head against a wall, And don’t forget, suburban women vote.
X2

Mods need ban the right wing talk on this LESBIAN board

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 05:59
For the anons stressing out, watch Hillary on Rachel Maddow. Hearing her speak will give you some assurance and hope :hug:
rodhammer:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petty wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:25
I should say that this doesn't just apply to Gay rights. EVERY BIT OF LIBERAL LEGISLATION will be challenged. A company can say its an unfair burden to have to provide certain things in their health care coverage (like any medical procedures for the lady parts which tend to be more costly)

Insurance companies will be dropping coverage for pre-existing conditions as soon as October because the Obamacare case is up for the next session
:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gimme the links. Where can I put my hard earned, essential working cash to help make a difference. Fuck this shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Baruch dayan ha'emet Justice Ginsburg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gawd Hillary sounds so good :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 06:47
Gimme the links. Where can I put my hard earned, essential working cash to help make a difference. Fuck this shit.
https://secure.actblue.com

https://votesaveamerica.com/adopt-a-state/

Some close Senate races:

https://jaimeharrison.com running in SC against L graham

https://greenfieldforiowa.com running in IA against J ernst

https://electjon.com running in GA against D perdue

https://www.calfornc.com running in NC against T tillis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 06:31
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 02:28
Please stop arguing with the GOP troll, you might as well smack your head against a wall, And don’t forget, suburban women vote.
X2

Mods need ban the right wing talk on this LESBIAN board
Mod already said that this thread is for both sides, not exclusively for democrats narrative. Keep up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 04:54
🗣️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RIPLEY wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:38
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:35
NEVER SO SAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL SO HOPELESS.
Same! This year has completely supplanted 2016 as the worst year ever.

Shout out to S. Sarandon, Jill Stein, and Democracy Now!
Why you are allowing off top in this thread now. Last week you added a new rule shouldn't it apply for you too? Are going to clean several pages with off top posts like you did when lesbians on supposed lesbian site were sharing their worries about Dems & trannies wars against women and homosexuals?