The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

This is as legit as that one time that weird journalist (Linda???) was claiming Alycia told her she believes Clarke loves Belfart. Yeah, I'm sure Alycia was out there on the FTWD set, creating headcanons about loo characters she doesn't even play lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That shit is fake :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not surprised they’d manipulate something like the trumpists they are. Not that that twitter girl isn’t obsessed, but why make shit up like an absolute loser?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That gigi girl is insane. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 17:43
Y'all this is sooo good. They talked about the "after Lexa effect" and the "Lexa Pledge" her impact on the BYG trope.

You just spoiled brokeback mountain to me Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmaoooo what the fuck. the absolute desperation. 🤣 leave her alone ffs! 😭 why they gotta be dragging her into this mess...

krim_
Reactions: 3

Post by krim_ »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 20:34
after those reaction videos posted here yesterday, I checked reactions for 3x7 and for some reason i was susprised to see new reactions done in the last year or so. They are all more or less the same. lol

Warning, obviously.
This poor guy :dramaqueen:
To think they basically killed her to reveal that fucking chip :rage: :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:04
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 09:14
:lol:
Okay, so what was your last movie in the cinema?
Mine was I think T: The Dark Fate if I remember it well...

Last Christmas and i cried like a bish... :sadangel:
Birds of prey and I quite enjoyed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:09
Not surprised they’d manipulate something like the trumpists they are. Not that that twitter girl isn’t obsessed, but why make shit up like an absolute loser?

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:09

and the gofundme link doesn't have the same color font... these absolute clowns

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:14
lmaoooo what the fuck. the absolute desperation. 🤣 leave her alone ffs! 😭 why they gotta be dragging her into this mess...
They're pathetic😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re so butthurt karma got them for YEARS of vile behavior so they had to fake a DM with ADC of all people, who can’t be fucked to even post once in a blue moon :lol: Bellboy is still dead. Your favs are still abusive trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They forgot clexa csi skills

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:02
From fake comas to fake DMs :dramaqueen:
The saga continues

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The patheticness just oozing out of them though. I can't... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 21:51
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 21:46
Brain dead blorkes really thinking we believe their fake ass ‘receipts’ of adc dm like we’re one of their shit brained sheep fandom.

ADC answering DMs? Especially of randos relating to fandom BS? The girl who tweets once in weeks and usually with emojis?

SureJan.gif

Itsnotrealistic.gif :nails:
I mean, it’s a video

Idk how you’d fake that but who knows. It would be annoying she chose to answer an abuser apologist rather than her gay fans but eh.
It's two screen shots anyone who can use a video editor can do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guys, Alycia just dm'd me to tell me the polar bear puffy does indeed look more like a sheep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:31
guys, Alycia just dm'd me to tell me the polar bear puffy does indeed look more like a sheep.
:rofl: How long have you been holding onto that one?

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 21:15
ADC thanking someone for reporting a user bashing be**za / mocking the death scene is too funny. Like what did her stans expect by harassing them using her FACE and name in their profiles? No brain cells anywhere in this fandom. Of course she wouldn’t encourage that.
It's fake tho. They used an app to fake it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:17
They need to make things up to feel better in their misery bubble, but once their head hits that pillow they’re back to sobbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

starring in one CW show and you got the whole psych ward in your DMs for the rest of your career LMAO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:02
From fake comas to fake DMs :dramaqueen:
Chloe is breathing on her own but has not regained consciousness 💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 21:46
Brain dead blorkes really thinking we believe their fake ass ‘receipts’ of adc dm like we’re one of their shit brained sheep fandom.

ADC answering DMs? Especially of randos relating to fandom BS? The girl who tweets once in weeks and usually with emojis?

SureJan.gif

Itsnotrealistic.gif :nails:
I mean, it’s a video

Idk how you’d fake that but who knows. It would be annoying she chose to answer an abuser apologist rather than her gay fans but eh.
It's two screen shots anyone who can use a video editor can do that.
x2. This is literally one of the easiest things to fake. Only thing embarrassing here is their need for attention and wanting to be victim of those 'nasty' clexas, like they haven't been bullying sacks of shit for years to literally everybody. Imagine being so thin-skinned after DAYS, when we been putting up with their bs for YEARS? Hope they suffer more. :whistle:

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 21:34
Did Vanessa Kirby just win Best Actress for the lesbian movie?
No

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Galaxy Quest" is trending in the UK.
what a masterpiece.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

even more funny is other clowns believing it's real, sending it to every clexas as to dampen the "bullying" their shitty faves get lmao bye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:50
even more funny is other clowns believing it's real, sending it to every clexas as to dampen the "bullying" their shitty faves get lmao bye
I mean the only ones believing them are blorkes, because their IQ be in the negative. I have yet to find a stupider fandom in 20+ years of fandom life. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 21:10
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 20:25
What I personally don't understand (and that's just, like, my opinion, man), is the focus on the endings. Film is an art form, and I don't understand denying yourself the pleasure of experiencing the road just because you're not gonna like where it takes you.

Take Portrait. That's cinema with a capital C. And not watching such an amazing film (cinematography, actors, directing) just because it ends a certain way?
Endings to movies matter and a fucked up ending can destroy your whole experience and perception of the movie. For example, I watch a movie that was recommended in Lesbian movie thread. It was okay to meh movie, then the ending happens. The girl is raped by her ex-boyfriend after being dumped by her girlfriend over misunderstanding at best, the girlfriend gets her head out ass goes out to look for the other girl, finds her too late and takes the girlfriend that has been raped to her place instead of fucking police, where they huddle in bed. The End. To say I was fucking enraged, pissed the fuck off that I just wasted my time with this movie for it to end so fucking cruelly and leave a fucking bad taste in mouth that lasted for days, is understatment.

Endings to movies fucking matter. Now some may be okay with that ending and that is fine for them. I wasn't and if I had known in the first place. I never would have watch that fucking shit. Endings to movies fucking matter.
omg anon, what's the name of the movie. that honestly sounds vile.
I don't remember the name of the movie and it pissed me off so much. However, it is linked over in the Lesbian movie thread so ask them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

okay, but seriously, why would anyone link to that kind of movie?
The are endings and THERE ARE ENDINGS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Endings to movies matter and a fucked up ending can destroy your whole experience and perception of the movie. For example, I watch a movie that was recommended in Lesbian movie thread. It was okay to meh movie, then the ending happens. The girl is raped by her ex-boyfriend after being dumped by her girlfriend over misunderstanding at best, the girlfriend gets her head out ass goes out to look for the other girl, finds her too late and takes the girlfriend that has been raped to her place instead of fucking police, where they huddle in bed. The End. To say I was fucking enraged, pissed the fuck off that I just wasted my time with this movie for it to end so fucking cruelly and leave a fucking bad taste in mouth that lasted for days, is understatment.

Endings to movies fucking matter. Now some may be okay with that ending and that is fine for them. I wasn't and if I had known in the first place. I never would have watch that fucking shit. Endings to movies fucking matter.
I don't remember the name of the movie and it pissed me off so much. However, it is linked over in the Lesbian movie thread so ask them.
DA Well. Just a warning but don't try to google for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:32
Guest wrote:
:rofl: How long have you been holding onto that one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:49
"Galaxy Quest" is trending in the UK.
what a masterpiece.

It's a great movie, but is there any particular reason it's trending now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not really sure what kind of life I was living before I got my toaster oven Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 23:04
I'm not really sure what kind of life I was living before I got my toaster oven Image
this thread is literally changing lives

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Well. Just a warning but don't try to google for it.
DA this is the ultimate reverse psychology..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a great movie, but is there any particular reason it's trending now?
Was on TV.

Guest10
Reactions: 3

Post by Guest10 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cat Skin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had no idea that Tove Jansson, The Moomins creator was bi....and her lifelong partner was a woman. :blinkwide:

movie trailer "Tove"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I bought one on a whim about four years ago, and it is by far the best impulse purchase I have ever made. Mine has a convection setting, meaning I can do oven cooking in the middle of the summer without heating up my home. And it heats up so faster too, I probably only use my regular oven a few times a year now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JUst checked this random YT recommendation. Great vid, but I can't stop looking at that dusty floor under the bed :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 23:49
Guest wrote:
I bought one on a whim about four years ago, and it is by far the best impulse purchase I have ever made. Mine has a convection setting, meaning I can do oven cooking in the middle of the summer without heating up my home. And it heats up so faster too, I probably only use my regular oven a few times a year now.
What kinds of things to you use the convection setting for?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OMG same! My grandma wanted one so I got one too when I bought hers and I love it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pretty much anything you'd cook in the oven, as long as it's small enough to fit. I'll bake (small batches of cookies for instance, or sweet breads, or I have a muffin tin made to fit in a toaster oven), I'll season a chicken thigh and chop up a potato to roast with it, roast vegetables in general, pork chops, any sort of casserole-type thing that fits in an 8"X11" dish or smaller, etc, just anything. Mine will even fit an average sized grocery store frozen pizza. You just have to watch it and experiment whenever you cook something new, because you'll probably have to end up using a different temperature setting and/or cook time than whatever recipe/instructions you're using will say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 00:11
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 23:55
Guest wrote:

Pretty much anything you'd cook in the oven, as long as it's small enough to fit. I'll bake (small batches of cookies for instance, or sweet breads, or I have a muffin tin made to fit in a toaster oven), I'll season a chicken thigh and chop up a potato to roast with it, roast vegetables in general, pork chops, any sort of casserole-type thing that fits in an 8"X11" dish or smaller, etc, just anything. Mine will even fit an average sized grocery store frozen pizza. You just have to watch it and experiment whenever you cook something new, because you'll probably have to end up using a different temperature setting and/or cook time than whatever recipe/instructions you're using will say.
Cookies are a great idea. I'll have to think about some roast veggies because I bet that's nice too. I'm excited because I always cook stuff and then have leftovers for like 3-4 nights, but this way I could just do new stuff every day in smaller amounts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I was thinking about you, anon! Last night, when I made impromptu mini-pizzas with English muffins and American cheese.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lucky you, i have a toaster over and still dont know what to do with it.