Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 03:51
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 03:14
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:45

Isnt it past their bed time? Ali said they try going to bed before 9 :rofl:
Harris does. I don't think Krieger does.
No there’s been many times when she posted after that time. Da
Wasn't the 9 thing just for the night before games.

Lguest
Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer Part XVI: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Lguest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 03:51
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 03:14
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:45

Isnt it past their bed time? Ali said they try going to bed before 9 :rofl:
Harris does. I don't think Krieger does.
No there’s been many times when she posted after that time. Da
Whatever AK was watching on her phone (looked like a kid belly flopping to me) must've been really funny given her reaction.She cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which one of you berthas is harassing them now over posting that video smh bishs can't post shit nowadays. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is still so crazy to me...she’s a trash person but the greatest goalkeeper of all time. SMH.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 06:58
This is still so crazy to me...she’s a trash person but the greatest goalkeeper of all time. SMH.
We already discussed this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, some of these people are complete looney tunes...IF they try to have the Olympics, they’ll obviously mandate masks. Wonder how many athletes will object.

https://sports.yahoo.com/olympic-gold-m ... 45665.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 06:58
I remember discussion on this board from couple of month ago about who from current roster would make it and I think it's safe to say if Solo can't make it no one from current roster is sniffing near HOF. They fucking sued USSF 😂 and petty assholes would never get over that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 03:22
Guet wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:59
If Quinn decides to transition would she still be able to play in the league and for Canada? I mean if she’s taking testosterone than I would assume definitely not, right?
That's doping tho?
DA. If Quinn does it similar to the player from the NWHL, they’ll wait until they retire to do testosterone to keep their Olympic and woso eligibility. Olympic protocols are already established for this, and I would think it won’t be an issue for their current woso teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 12:26
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 03:22
Guet wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:59
If Quinn decides to transition would she still be able to play in the league and for Canada? I mean if she’s taking testosterone than I would assume definitely not, right?
That's doping tho?
DA. If Quinn does it similar to the player from the NWHL, they’ll wait until they retire to do testosterone to keep their Olympic and woso eligibility. Olympic protocols are already established for this, and I would think it won’t be an issue for their current woso teams.
Their post made it clear they have been out to people for a while, so I would think they had already gotten clarity on the issue.

element
Reactions: 12

Post by element »

“ Heath joins United on a contract until the end of the 2020/21 season, subject to obtaining a work permit.”

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That announcement was very anticlimactic lmao . But that whole “subject to work permit”....does that mean Tobin isn’t even in the UK yet? Shouldn’t they have at least figured out the work permit issue like...a while back before signing her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 14:15
The men in the comments 😑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All of the waiting for...that basic ass announcement? Woof.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 14:10
That announcement was very anticlimactic lmao . But that whole “subject to work permit”....does that mean Tobin isn’t even in the UK yet? Shouldn’t they have at least figured out the work permit issue like...a while back before signing her?
That’s pretty basic for signings abroad. Just a matter of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Paulson seems salty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 14:54
Paulson seems salty
I cannot believe they did not even add a “Thanks for everything” to their release.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 14:56
Guest wrote:
Paulson seems salty
I cannot believe they did not even add a “Thanks for everything” to their release.
Because they retain her rights. She isn’t gone. She is just playing for one year over there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing against “stans” but all the people saying that the WSL is better than NWSL cause of the Preath signing is....annoying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

preaths and barmy army combining their powers, I don't know if they're going to become the most powerful or the most destructive force in the universe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 15:01
Nothing against “stans” but all the people saying that the WSL is better than NWSL cause of the Preath signing is....annoying
honestly WSL can keep CP and Tobin of that means we get rid of the preath stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Paulson seems salty
do you think he personally wrote their IG post? there's nothing salty about it either. i know you fantasize about preath staying abroad or going to LA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 15:00
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 14:56
Guest wrote:
Paulson seems salty
Because they retain her rights. She isn’t gone. She is just playing for one year over there
Not even a 'good luck!'

Tobin would have been playing in Portland this year if it weren't for Press. Maybe the Thorns would've done better in the COVID cup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 15:02
preaths and barmy army combining their powers, I don't know if they're going to become the most powerful or the most destructive force in the universe
They should fight kpop stans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It feels weird agreeing with Paulson. But I guess now all the Heath stans are gonna come after him/hate the Thorns now since TH is gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the Euro thread they're trolling Press, and here they're trolling Tobin. I don't even know anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 15:12
In the Euro thread they're trolling Press, and here they're trolling Tobin. I don't even know anymore.
Maybe you should go to discord, I heard it's nice there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Maybe you should go to discord, I heard it's nice there.
If I wanted nice, I wouldn't be here. Is it too much to ask for a semi-moderated, non-insane thread sometimes? Since Discord this thread has been lacking some cleaning. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No one is trolling Tobin here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin is trending in England 👑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Paulson seems salty
He’s always salty when things don’t go his or the thorns way. But I don’t see why because Tobin will only miss a couple months if the nwsl returns on time.
Let him hype up his rookies and his forever broken smith though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now the comments on Christen’s MU post (if she makes one) is just going to be about how she’s going where Tobin is going. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao What is she even talking about? Wasn't it reported most of Orlando players needed to play and the club helped them with that about finding clubs for them...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So glad it’s over and theyre finally announced. Good luck WSL with the Preath stans lmao they’re yalls problem now.