Re: 2020 US Presidential Election; #Resistance

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 10:39
Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:43
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:37
DA Relax will you? You are over stepping and accusing people of things they haven't even done. I'm all for defending your right to post here, as I've been fighting with them for you but don't start with the fake news either. Fake accusations, fake news are not ok. Otherwise, you are just as bad as these regitards. You are welcomed to put up opinions, I'm with you all the way but don't start with the fake conspiracy stuff either.

Personally I think the TRA thing shouldn't even be involved here since its technically off topic and your fight shouldn't be with the major players but with local activists. Lets bring it down a bit, ya?
right wingers Should be BLOCKED!!! This page is about resistance not alinging with right wingers and spreading their propaganda

Back in 2016 this wasn't tolerated. Right wing propaganda was deleted on the spot and unrelated topics like about trans related was not tolerated either
Maybe just maybe back in 2016 blockes in dresses weren't invading women places, killing women sports, uncels harassing lesbians with support from Dems etc.
And maybe Bach then The L Chat wasn't favorite place for TRAs hangouts. Or were there riots, killings incited by left wingers?
the riots started when a fucking racist cop was video taped putting his knee on a black man's neck blocking his airway. Police need to learn their is not a free check to abuse

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Relax will you? You are over stepping and accusing people of things they haven't even done. I'm all for defending your right to post here, as I've been fighting with them for you but don't start with the fake news either. Fake accusations, fake news are not ok. Otherwise, you are just as bad as these regitards. You are welcomed to put up opinions, I'm with you all the way but don't start with the fake conspiracy stuff either.

Personally I think the TRA thing shouldn't even be involved here since its technically off topic and your fight shouldn't be with the major players but with local activists. Lets bring it down a bit, ya?
right wingers Should be BLOCKED!!! This page is about resistance not alinging with right wingers and spreading their propaganda

Back in 2016 this wasn't tolerated. Right wing propaganda was deleted on the spot and unrelated topics like about trans related was not tolerated either
Maybe just maybe back in 2016 blockes in dresses weren't invading women places, killing women sports, uncels harassing lesbians with support from Dems etc.
And maybe Bach then The L Chat wasn't favorite place for TRAs hangouts. Or were there riots, killings incited by left wingers?
There's a chat for trans related talk. Go there, this isn't the place

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 10:28
Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:14
This is called the2020 election "#RESISTANCE" not right wing propaganda page , look the title morons, .It's About defeating Trump
Yep, resistance to right & LEFT fascists.

Your hate and fanatism are really scary.
No resistance to republicans and Trump. That's what this page has always been about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:23

Blacks weren't killed during Obama/Biden or Clinton years? Cops killed 14 blacks (most of them would by killed in white countries by white cops because of their behaviour during arrest) How many blacks were killed by blacks? Why woke celibritards (apart very few) are doing nothing about it?

Of course for trannies women rights, homosexuals rights, women sports aren't "the serious issues" Women should know their place, right? Who cares what Biden is a science denier and is supporting young gays transing and sterilisation. Who cares that Biden promised to the trans cult destroy women sport.

Do you care about black Reps supporters? You're happy when black Trump's supporter was killed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 10:51
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

Didn't you happily jumped when trannies won against women here?

Talks about Biden and his team plans not some random trans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:13
Our ballots don't even mail out until October :nervous:
Guy is an idiot it was mailer basically telling people that their ballot would be mailed. Also he is baby who can’t cancel his own voter registration in California and has his try parents do it for him. Plus he clearly hasn’t voted anywhere else because that to would cancel his registration in California.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 10:58
Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 10:51
Guest wrote:

Didn't you happily jumped when trannies won against women here?

Talks about Biden and his team plans not some random trans.
WTF are you talking about? I celebrated when the supreme court finally protected gay people from being fired and then you came on barking about this decision is wrong , making all about transgender issue not the fact that gay women's employment had just been protected

Again that happens nothing to do with the election. There's a page to discuss trans related topics and this isn't it

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Simeone remove this dumb bitch. This not the trans related thread. It's the us election thread.

This is straight up trolling. This has nothing to do with the us election thread. There's a a different thread for that discussion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 11:28
Simeone remove this dumb bitch. This not the trans related thread. It's the us election thread.

This is straight up trolling. This has nothing to do with the us election thread. There's a a different thread for that discussion
How it's not related? It's part of Democrat party narrative, trans women rights >>> women's rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:31
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 15:42
Cook Political Report Editor: Trump Polling Better with Minority Voters in 2020 Than in 2016
https://www.mediaite.com/news/cook-poli ... n-in-2016/
“The silver lining for Donald Trump, here, is that he’s doing better with nonwhites than he was doing in 2016,” Wasserman said during a panel on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “He’s winning on average 9 percent of the Black vote in these polls compared to 5 percent in his pre-election polls in 2016. And the Hispanic vote, Joe Biden is ahead 56 percent to 31 percent. The final polls in 2016, Hillary Clinton was up 61 percent to 23 percent. So, that’s a pretty decent number for Trump among Hispanics that I think is attributable to traditional Republican, Hispanic voters, including, potentially, Cubans, coming back to the Republican fold.”
Not the end of the world (yet), but the Biden campaign has some work to do particularly with respect to Latino outreach. At the same time, they need to combat the usual Kremlin-Trump lies and disinformation.

Biden lags among Florida Hispanic voters
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/0 ... oll-408711

Biden's Latino outreach is under fire: 'I can't tell what their strategy is'
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/1 ... ach-255282
As I've been saying. Been saying from the jump but get accused of being a Republican for not being a blind cheerleader and saying what is being said in certain communities.... :nails:

During and after the VP search, Spanish TV was filled with a Trump commercial pointing out Biden never caring about the Hispanic community. It pointed out how disrespectful he was not even thinking about Hispanics during the VP search. It was really well done and addressed some muttering I've heard. They weren't exactly wrong either. If they continue, it will be enough to peel off some small percentage.

FYI that commercial is still airing on Telemundo.
Except Biden has talked about immigration. I know Cubans don’t care about that so...

I would like to see the breakdown of the vote. I’m sure the majority of Mexicans are in fact not voting for trump. Cubans vote republican, always have. American Cubans are just so white. They’re like the gringos of the Latino communities, especially in Florida.
I don’t know anyone who cared that he wasnt looking at a LATINO, not Hispanic, candidate. We’re not ignorant of the fact that over policing in our neighborhoods as well as police brutality is also a problem. Any steps towards fixing that is a good thing for us too.
Your trying to put black Vs. Latinos, not happening. I have more in common with black communities than white communities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 11:28

:dnft: :dnft: :dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 05:10
We talked about this, dont post tweets from random people who are not politicians, journalists, news orgs, government officials, ect...
This isn't twitter. If we make allowance for one side we'd have to make it for the other and I dont want to be spammed by re-tweets from nobodies.
Say what you need to say in your own words.
I agree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:23
Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 09:06

Who's this supposed other choice? :eyeroll:
No one pollig over 3%. That's a vote for Trump.
Those people are out there because black people are being profiled and killed every day Not that you care about that it seems. Also if your entire vote is based on a disagreement on trans issues with the serious issues we are facing .... Lawd help you
Blacks weren't killed during Obama/Biden or Clinton years? Cops killed 14 blacks (most of them would by killed in white countries by white cops because of their behaviour during arrest) How many blacks were killed by blacks? Why woke celibritards (apart very few) are doing nothing about it?

Of course for trannies women rights, homosexuals rights, women sports aren't "the serious issues" Women should know their place, right? Who cares what Biden is a science denier and is supporting young gays transing and sterilisation. Who cares that Biden promised to the trans cult destroy women sport.

Do you care about black Reps supporters? You're happy when black Trump's supporter was killed.

👏
D.A.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trump's law and order campaign isn't working
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/politics ... -analysis/
(CNN)Poll of the week: A new CNN/SSRS poll has former Vice President Joe Biden leading President Donald Trump by a 51% to 43% margin.

That 8-point margin matches a Grinnell College/Selzer & Co. poll published this week as well and is in-line with the national polling average.

What's the point: The big question coming out of the major party conventions would be if they would reset the 2020 campaign. Could Trump's efforts to refocus the campaign on crime and law and order help him close what has been a consistent deficit?

The answer seems to be a no, for the time being. While it doesn't seem that Trump's messaging on law and order has hurt him to any large degree, it's pretty clear that it hasn't helped him in any significant fashion.

It's not just that Trump is still down to Biden. It's who and why he is trailing that tells the story.

As my colleagues Gregory Krieg, Dan Merica and Ryan Nobles noted back in June, Trump's law and order messaging harkens back to Richard Nixon's 1968 campaign of trying to appeal to White voters. Just like then, protesters for civil rights have been marching in the streets. In some cases, riots have broken out.

The polls show, however, that, for a Republican, Trump is very much struggling with White voters. Trump is ahead of Biden by just 3 points in an average of live interview polls taken since the conventions. That matches the longer term trend since the beginning of the summer of Trump leading by 4 points among this group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has it ever occurred to some of you that the people posting during the night are trolls intent on stirring things up? And that instead of ignoring them, you continuously respond to them or repost them over and over, this giving them exactly what they want, instead of reporting them.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.... every night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sure trump/pence has been great for women. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CBS News Battleground Tracker: National, Wisconsin contests steady amid protests; more think Biden trying to calm situation
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-trum ... -protests/

ImageImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html
Louis DeJoy's rise as GOP fundraiser was powered by contributions from company workers who were later reimbursed, former employees say
Louis DeJoy’s prolific campaign fundraising, which helped position him as a top Republican power broker in North Carolina and ultimately as head of the U.S. Postal Service, was bolstered for more than a decade by a practice that left many employees feeling pressured to make political contributions to GOP candidates — money DeJoy later reimbursed through bonuses, former employees say.

Five people who worked for DeJoy’s former business, New Breed Logistics, say they were urged by DeJoy’s aides or by the chief executive himself to write checks and attend fundraisers at his 15,000-square-foot gated mansion beside a Greensboro, N.C., country club. There, events for Republicans running for the White House and Congress routinely fetched $100,000 or more apiece.

Two other employees familiar with New Breed’s financial and payroll systems said DeJoy would instruct that bonus payments to staffers be boosted to help defray the cost of their contributions, an arrangement that would be unlawful.

“Louis was a national fundraiser for the Republican Party. He asked employees for money. We gave him the money, and then he reciprocated by giving us big bonuses,” said David Young, DeJoy’s longtime director of human resources, who had access to payroll records at New Breed from the late 1990s to 2013 and is now retired. “When we got our bonuses, let’s just say they were bigger, they exceeded expectations — and that covered the tax and everything else.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Politico: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/0 ... day-409405
Michigan secretary of state warns Election Day could be Election Week
Michigan's secretary of state said on Sunday her state's full results of the Nov. 3 elections won't be available on Election Day, advising voters it could take a week for a final tally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Michael Cohen, Trump's ex-lawyer, wrote a book about Trump-land that will be released soon. Washington Post got a copy and wrote this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... Fstory-ans
While many of Trump’s critics would obsess over the possibility of Russian interference, Cohen writes, it was a purposeful “disinformation campaign” run by American citizens such as Pecker that was “by far the more insidious and dangerous development of the last cycle — and the most threatening for 2020.”

Cohen notes that the grocery-store tabloid targeted each of Trump’s 2016 primary opponents in turn. He includes a document in the book, for instance, purporting to lay out the magazine’s plan to take down Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

The National Enquirer came through for Trump again later in 2016, agreeing to pay former Playboy playmate Karen McDougal, who claimed she had an affair with Trump, for her life story and then never running the story. Trump agreed to repay Pecker for the $150,000 fee but never did, Cohen writes.

“The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working-class white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being,” Cohen writes. “The truth was that he couldn’t care less.”

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

A former senior Adm official has out and confirmed the Atlantic report is true
1 Image

RIPLEY
Reactions: 20

Post by RIPLEY »

To the thread: Stay on topic. If you want to discuss trans issues, we a thread for that - keep all trans discussion in the "transsexuals" thread.

ETA: Don't engage someone if you think they're trolling. Just report them and let the mods take it from there. Be patient! We've got lives and other responsibilities that extend outside of this forum just like you do.
2 Image

Parker
Reactions: 19

Post by Parker »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 16:13
CBS News Battleground Tracker: National, Wisconsin contests steady amid protests; more think Biden trying to calm situation
I love this...Ds improve shitty economy that they inherited from Rs, but Rs get credit for improving the economy :nervous:
One of the many things that annoys me. Trumpet just blew the shit up, even before covid.
2 Image

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Parker wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 21:08
Guest wrote:
I love this...Ds improve shitty economy that they inherited from Rs, but Rs get credit for improving the economy :nervous:
One of the many things that annoys me. Trumpet just blew the shit up, even before covid.
they always fuck up the economy , it happened with the Bushes , happening with now with Trump, even with Reagan who only started creating gaining a modest job gain after working with a democratic house
1 Image

Reactions:

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election; read thread rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Axios: https://www.axios.com/republicans-mail- ... 2b0fc.html
Scoop: Kevin McCarthy warns Trump's war on mail could screw GOP

New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/06/us/p ... tions.html
DeJoy Pressured Workers to Donate to G.O.P. Candidates, Former Employees Say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 21:21
Parker wrote:
Guest wrote:
they always fuck up the economy , it happened with the Bushes , happening with now with Trump, even with Reagan who only started creating gaining a modest job gain after working with a democratic house
I think the Dems should put out a logo that says something like "A Republican President guarantees robbing poor and giving it to the rich"

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

The Washington Post reported:

Cohen writes that during the 2016 campaign, Trump was dismissive of minorities, describing them as “not my people.” “I will never get the Hispanic vote,” Cohen recounts Trump claiming. “Like the blacks, they’re too stupid to vote for Trump.”

Cohen describes Trump’s obsessive hatred of Obama, including claiming that the only reason the former president got into Columbia University and Harvard Law School was because of “f—ing affirmative action.” He also recounts Trump’s “low opinion of all black folks.” claiming that Trump once said while ranting about Obama, “Tell me one country run by a black person that isn’t a s—hole. They are all complete f—ing toilets.”
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09/06 ... r-him.html

RIPLEY
Reactions: 20

Post by RIPLEY »

Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 22:03

Cohen writes that during the 2016 campaign, Trump was dismissive of minorities, describing them as “not my people.” “I will never get the Hispanic vote,” Cohen recounts Trump claiming. “Like the blacks, they’re too stupid to vote for Trump.”

Cohen describes Trump’s obsessive hatred of Obama, including claiming that the only reason the former president got into Columbia University and Harvard Law School was because of “f—ing affirmative action.” He also recounts Trump’s “low opinion of all black folks.” claiming that Trump once said while ranting about Obama, “Tell me one country run by a black person that isn’t a s—hole. They are all complete f—ing toilets.”
Yeah, the some in the media reported on these comments (or variations of them) before, during the 2016 election, but the vast majority of media outletst were more interested in Hillary's emails.
1 Image 1 Image

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

RIPLEY wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 22:24
Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 22:03

Yeah, the some in the media reported on these comments (or variations of them) before, during the 2016 election, but the vast majority of media outletst were more interested in Hillary's emails.
But her emails :D jezz the media sucks
1 Image

Parker
Reactions: 19

Post by Parker »

Saki888 wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 21:21
Parker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Right, I can not stand it. The msm plays right into it. I don't know how many times I've seen them pump him up saying the one thing he has going for him is the economy :mask: like no the fuck he doesn't. What short memories they have or they're being willfully ignorant. Dems need to be more cutthroat and push this "narrative".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't get the point of the troll posting all these tweets. :eyeroll:

spicy_momo
Reactions: 54

Post by spicy_momo »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 01:06
Given that the trollspam will all just be deleted, neither do I. But I have never really understood what drives trolls or what they are hoping to achieve. Just lonely losers crying for attention from what I have heard, but why seek negative attention? Anyway.... I will catch you all later after the thread is disinfected.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

spicy_momo wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 01:10
Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 01:06
Given that the trollspam will all just be deleted, neither do I. But I have never really understood what drives trolls or what they are hoping to achieve. Just lonely losers crying for attention from what I have heard, but why seek negative attention? Anyway.... I will catch you all later after the thread is disinfected.
Just report it to Ripley She will take care of it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RIPLEY wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 20:10
To the thread: Stay on topic. If you want to discuss trans issues, we a thread for that - keep all trans discussion in the "transsexuals" thread.

ETA: Don't engage someone if you think they're trolling. Just report them and let the mods take it from there. Be patient! We've got lives and other responsibilities that extend outside of this forum just like you do.
*Biden-Harris 2020 program is off topic on this thread?

*Why homosexuals and women rights related questions are off topic but talks about economic are allowed?

*Why you deleted quotes from Biden-Harris site?

*Why some of the regs are allowed to insult, call names and harass lesbians on this thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trump is obsessed with the best President in history, President Obama. (This news is why the troll is freaking out :rofl: )

Isotopes
Reactions: 33

Post by Isotopes »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB18I7b0

President Donald Trump has toughened his rhetoric on cities experiencing unrest during the wave of protests, hoping to make law and order the definitive issue in the 2020 election, but a new poll suggests this hardline approach may not be working.

Some 55 percent of Americans believe what Trump has said about the protests happening in parts of the country "makes the situation worse," a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Friday shows.
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trump made it worse because he doesn't know how to be a leader. Everyone has said this already. Trump divided America. He can't even keep his multiple marriages successful, so I'm not surprised he failed to lead a whole country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People don't like how trump is handling the protests.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 01:29
RIPLEY wrote:

*Why homosexuals and women rights related questions are off topic but talks about economic are allowed?

*Why some of the regs are allowed to insult, call names and harass lesbians on this thread?
X2 especially point no 2.

lesbians being harassed by TRAs is a real thing.

Women's right being diminished by TRAs is a real thing.

We can only fight for lesbians and women's rights as long it's not against democrats?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 01:43
Trump is obsessed with the best President in history, President Obama. (This news is why the troll is freaking out :rofl: )

Obama is no where near being even the top 5.

Not troll but you sure are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 03:24
Guest wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:

We can only fight for lesbians and women's rights as long it's not against democrats?
Ripley also didn't forbid right wing or posts against Biden, just not news from dubious places.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 03:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ripley also didn't forbid right wing or posts against Biden, just not news from dubious places.
Screenshot from Biden/Harris official page is considered as a "news from dubious places" now? Ripley doesn't need forbid anything since she'll just remove every post they don't like and let Sakke troll attack other posters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Take the moderation complaints to the complaints thread. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who the fook is sakke?
:rofl: fools can't even bitch correctly now? man, i miss the 2016 election! at least the trolls were more competent than this!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 03:48
Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 03:30
Guest wrote:

Screenshot from Biden/Harris official page is considered as a "news from dubious places" now? Ripley doesn't need forbid anything since she'll just remove every post they don't like and let Sakke troll attack other posters.
Idk why they're sooo afraid 😂 I thought biden is gonna win this election easily...
We can't even talk how democrats taking away women's spot in their party silently.

spicy_momo
Reactions: 54

Post by spicy_momo »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 03:03
Trump made it worse because he doesn't know how to be a leader. Everyone has said this already. Trump divided America. He can't even keep his multiple marriages successful, so I'm not surprised he failed to lead a whole country.
* Civil unrest becomes rampant on Trump's watch
* Trump adds law & order to his campaigning platform

:fool:

"America, what a disaster these past 4 years have been! A uge disaster. Tremendously bad. But I am the guy to fix it!"