Lesbian Couples Where One Partner Is Significantly Hotter

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian Couples Where One Partner Is Significantly Hotter

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:30
Paulson/Taylor
So this thread is officially descending to ageism/old women hate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:27
PoshMeerkat wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:26
L Chat legends: Eileen Myles and Leopoldine Core

Who is the younger one dating these days?
She was with another very old woman a few years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:57
Guest wrote:
Paulson/Taylor
Nope. No hate. Paulson is just significantly hotter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:16
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:14
I hate how some of you equate being made up and even sexy poses as something for the men to look at, shit I like looking at it and I’m sure not a man
i think - and i might be wrong because i'm not the one who brought this up, sorry if that's the case - the point was more about the fact that it's an image of femininity that has been constructed by men (for them). it's not strange to me that some women can find it appealing to, even if it's not my case. :hug:
DA but I think some of you have gone back around to being misogynistic with how critical you are of feminine women sometimes. The makeup looks that this girl wears in particular aren't for the male gaze it's more artistic expression.

And do say that the way in which she expresses femininity makes you believe that she can't be gay is ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 21:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Paulson/Taylor
Ageist in denial, nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 18:03
Blonde one looks very straight.
they've been together for years already lol. She might looks straight but she's gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Paulson/Taylor
Sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PoshMeerkat wrote:
Neither are hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hate how some of you equate being made up and even sexy poses as something for the men to look at, shit I like looking at it and I’m sure not a man
i think - and i might be wrong because i'm not the one who brought this up, sorry if that's the case - the point was more about the fact that it's an image of femininity that has been constructed by men (for them). it's not strange to me that some women can find it appealing to, even if it's not my case. :hug:
DA but I think some of you have gone back around to being misogynistic with how critical you are of feminine women sometimes. The makeup looks that this girl wears in particular aren't for the male gaze it's more artistic expression.

And do say that the way in which she expresses femininity makes you believe that she can't be gay is ridiculous.
I agree with you the performance of this sort of femininity isn't necessarily an indicator of sexual orientation.
I disagree on the "more artistic expression" part, though. It's a make-up style that perfectly conforms to the current cultural standards...Nature sure looks more artistic than this, to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 18:09
cammie scott + most of the girls she's dated recently
Cammie seems to think Taryn is the hottest babe on earth so 🤷‍♀️ Kara's current gf is also smokin hot so idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 21:29
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 21:17
Guest wrote:

I agree with you the performance of this sort of femininity isn't necessarily an indicator of sexual orientation.
I disagree on the "more artistic expression" part, though. It's a make-up style that perfectly conforms to the current cultural standards...Nature sure looks more artistic than this, to me.
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant the type of makeup she showcases on her page. A lot of it isn't something you'd wear to try to attract some straight guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ageist in denial, nice.
Maybe you’re right. Age is a factor in determining who is hotter in this example. If Taylor found a gf closer to her age, Taylor would likely be the hotter of the two. She is a very pretty older lady.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 22:17
Both not that cute imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Because she’s a makeup artist? :lol: She’s gay, girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 22:57
guest wrote:
Some anons need to see femmes eating pussy to believe they’re gay gay it’s sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
lol, and they've been together for couple of years now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 23:16
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
It's like femme lesbians aren't exist or something like that to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 23:16
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
It’s ridiculous. And offensive, actually. Smh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 17:35
I came across makeup artist (gabxxrielle) that's really popular on tiktok and is STUNNING and when I found out she was gay I was like "OMG!!!" but her gf is just not nearly as cute as she is. I feel bad for saying it but...

One on the left is way hotter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe you should analyze why you think beauty standards rooted in misogyny are attractive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I came across makeup artist (gabxxrielle) that's really popular on tiktok and is STUNNING and when I found out she was gay I was like "OMG!!!" but her gf is just not nearly as cute as she is. I feel bad for saying it but...

The one on the right looks COMPLETELY different without makeup. Some of y'all are only attracted to makeup/hair dye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 19:12
Martina Navratilova and Julia Lemigova

Sophie Ward and wife

Ellen and Portia
I was shook when I found out that Sophie Ward was gay a number of years ago. I used to watch Young Sherlock Holmes with my dad all the time when I was younger. I would've never have pegged her as gay but she and her wife have been together for a long time so it's obviously legit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 23:41
Guest wrote:

The one on the right looks COMPLETELY different without makeup. Some of y'all are only attracted to makeup/hair dye
um she looks just as good w/o makeup what are you on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:27
PoshMeerkat wrote:

Who is the younger one dating these days?
Fuck. I'd forgotten about them. Thanks for reminding me. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

in what world is the girl on the left hotter? it has to be someone replying over and over again :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Looks the same to me just her freckles look more pronounced

DykeMirai
Reactions: 18

Post by DykeMirai »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. Makeup really does make people look totally different. I think this woman is very attractive without makeup. But with all that makeup on I wasn't attracted to her at all and thought the woman on the left was more attractive. And I still think the woman on the left is cute. But the woman on the right looked so fake and I guess...generic? Women who wear heavy makeup also look more like men to me. Perhaps because of drag and the clownish makeup. I just don't get the appeal of these done up looks. It feels like woman are just burying their actual feminine features. :blinkwide: .
1 Image

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Makeup girl and her girlfriend are equally unattractive. Those fillers :unsure:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 01:16
Makeup girl and her girlfriend are equally unattractive. Those fillers :unsure:
I agree. Plastic surgery is pretty ugly. Look at that Bella Hadid girl. She looks sooooo plastic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 01:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Looks the same to me just her freckles look more pronounced
You really believe she looks the same with no makeup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate how these kind of threads always end up with the same posters rambling about how feminine women can’t be lesbians :eyeroll: y’all sound exactly like straight dudes ‘ohh she’s too pretty and feminine to be gay’ fuck off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 02:01
I hate how these kind of threads always end up with the same posters rambling about how feminine women can’t be lesbians :eyeroll: y’all sound exactly like straight dudes ‘ohh she’s too pretty and feminine to be gay’ fuck off
I was the anon that mentioned some straight girls get girlfriends one time. It's true. I wasn't trying to say femme lesbians don't exist. They do. Merely pointing out that just because someone is in a lesbian relationship doesn't mean that they themselves are a lesbian.

Rhapsody
Reactions: 3

Post by Rhapsody »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 20:00
Guest wrote:
they look equally yolked to me
Can’t believe they popped on here, y’all are wack for not thinking they’re both equally gorgeous 👀😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rhapsody wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can’t believe they popped on here, y’all are wack for not thinking they’re both equally gorgeous 👀😅
I don't find the pink lady attractive. The other one looks better. Who did the annon think hotter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Schilling and Emily Ritz

Rhapsody

Post by Rhapsody »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:45
Rhapsody wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't find the pink lady attractive. The other one looks better. Who did the annon think hotter?
Really? To each their own. This is the singer Tash Sultana (sitting) with her fiancé, Jaime (in pink). I guess anon is just really more into femmes than tomboys (but I find them both equally gorgeous so)? But that’s a poor guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Based on all the photos here, I haven't seen anyone is significantly hotter than their partner. Lame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Very bland, no eyebrows, no eyelashes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rhapsody wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:50
Guest wrote:
Rhapsody wrote:

Really? To each their own. This is the singer Tash Sultana (sitting) with her fiancé, Jaime (in pink). I guess anon is just really more into femmes than tomboys (but I find them both equally gorgeous so)? But that’s a poor guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
DA. I don't think that's the case. I am butch/tomboy. I only date femmes and only attracted to femmes. But the girl in pink is not attractive to me. Something around her eyes turns me off. The one in black looks more natural.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:52
Based on all the photos here, I haven't seen anyone is significantly hotter than their partner. Lame.
It’s hard to find them because most people end up with a partner in their beauty range. The ones easy to find are those with huge age gaps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The skin of her face... Sunburn? I am okay with her eyebrows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:58
Guest wrote:
It’s hard to find them because most people end up with a partner in their beauty range. The ones easy to find are those with huge age gaps.
Unless one is very lucky and hit jackpot, couples with huge age gaps are usually bonded by money. Not saying all are like that but it's a fact by large.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The pics/couples on here were all ehh, no one was sexy. Taylor does look better than her girlfriend but she not all that either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 04:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Unless one is very lucky and hit jackpot, couples with huge age gaps are usually bonded by money. Not saying all are like that but it's a fact by large.
I guess you never heard about the lesbians who are attracted to older women. Even exclusively attracted.

Rhapsody

Post by Rhapsody »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:56
Rhapsody wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well we can’t all assume that every single femme is going to be attractive to someone that’s attracted the femmes. So I don’t hold any of that against you. But I follow her on insta and she hasn’t had any work done on herself to make her look “unnatural”.

DA. I don't think that's the case. I am butch/tomboy. I only date femmes and only attracted to femmes. But the girl in pink is not attractive to me. Something around her eyes turns me off. The one in black looks more natural.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 04:06
The pics/couples on here were all ehh, no one was sexy. Taylor does look better than her girlfriend but she not all that either
Taylor is a hottie these are bad pictures
Maybe her girlfriend is rubbing off on her

Rhapsody

Post by Rhapsody »

Rhapsody wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 04:15
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 03:56
Rhapsody wrote:

Well we can’t all assume that every single femme is going to be attractive to someone that’s attracted the femmes. So I don’t hold any of that against you. But I follow her on insta and she hasn’t had any work done on herself to make her look “unnatural”.

vaporingbat
Reactions: 0

Post by vaporingbat »

Ingrid Nilsen and her girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 04:08
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 04:04
Guest wrote:

I guess you never heard about the lesbians who are attracted to older women. Even exclusively attracted.
I have but those are rare cases and the older women hit jackpot.