Motherland: Fort Salem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like I have to skip next week episose.
Does scylla or raelle get with guys next ep or something?
Dont know but it looks like a lot of het stuff next week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, where can I stream episode 2 outside of US

alfaia
Reactions: 0

Post by alfaia »

My favourite part about episode 2 was honestly the girls meeting Scylla. I don't think I ever saw scenes like that, were all the friends react just like they would with a het partner for their friend, the joy, the teasing, the gossip, Raelle's shyness and then obvious happiness at their welcome, all without any comment on them being two women. That was really special and I appreciate it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Well, men are coming next week and Scylla is actually using Raelle (I think?)
This is probably going to be like every other love story where the bad girl ends up falling in love with the good girl
I really want this! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love it when scylla does that low, raspy voice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I love it when scylla does that low, raspy voice
I love her voice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

alfaia wrote:My favourite part about episode 2 was honestly the girls meeting Scylla. I don't think I ever saw scenes like that, were all the friends react just like they would with a het partner for their friend, the joy, the teasing, the gossip, Raelle's shyness and then obvious happiness at their welcome, all without any comment on them being two women. That was really special and I appreciate it.
x That's a first on TV and it felt so special and good to see

alfaia

Post by alfaia »

Oh Raelle, darling. She's so in love already. Look at that adoration and concern for Scylla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The sneek peaks for next week's epiode is out.
I think one of the older women that gives her youth to Alder dies and she will ask tally to give up her youth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

By the sneek peak the dude showing up from scylla's past talks to Raelle about scylla.
Didn't understand if he is an old boyfriend but he asked if scylla had told her about her childhood or her parents what makes me believe that what she said last night about her parents being killed or something was true.
Which would explain what Amalia said in twelve after show about being pushed to the spree or her parents belonged to the spree and she joined because she had to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"

I bet his parents died because of Scylla or her parents

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Methinks this is Scylla's first assignment.

Has anyone been trying to find meaning in their last names. Like it's interesting that bellwether is is an instrument that leads sheep. While ramshorn is the horn of a male sheep and while a ram symbolizes strength it is also one of the first to be sacrificed in rituals. Makes me think Scylla's and Abigail's family have history. And collar is something you put around a animal, it connects and restrains. Has this been talked about before? I used to skim the thread before the show started airing because I didn't want to know too much before going in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Methinks this is Scylla's first assignment.

Has anyone been trying to find meaning in their last names. Like it's interesting that bellwether is is an instrument that leads sheep. While ramshorn is the horn of a male sheep and while a ram symbolizes strength it is also one of the first to be sacrificed in rituals. Makes me think Scylla's and Abigail's family have history. And collar is something you put around a animal, it connects and restrains. Has this been talked about before? I used to skim the thread before the show started airing because I didn't want to know too much before going in.
Sort of. We knew Scylla was a nymph that got turned into a monster by Circe. But as far as the family name? I don't think we talked about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

"

I don't think that's it.
He is here as a way to get to know more about scyll and the reason she joined the spree.
Also by what he said about not getting attached or something he is either an ex-boyfriend or he is foreshadowing the fact that scylla will eventually leave like we think will happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

"

This actress have such expressive eyes. Every scene with her I'm just fascinated with her eyes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"

I don't think that's it.
He is here as a way to get to know more about scyll and the reason she joined the spree.
Also by what he said about not getting attached or something he is either an ex-boyfriend or he is foreshadowing the fact that scylla will eventually leave like we think will happen
One thing for certain, you can scratch the ex-boyfriend off the list. In the promo he said "I know who you are" to Scylla. Don't think an ex-boyfriend will say that.

And I think he's going to end up dead by the end of the episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you soooo much! If you don't, may I make a request? Can you do a cut with all the in-between moments with Raelle looking for Scylla, her talking to the faux-Scylla in the halls, the girls talking to Raella about Scylla being her girlfriend, etc? Those moments are super cute as well :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At the end when Scylla asks 'when will we be extracted' does she mean both herself and Raelle or is she just referring to herself as a 'we' due to the fact the can basically shape-shift into different people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:At the end when Scylla asks 'when will we be extracted' does she mean both herself and Raelle or is she just referring to herself as a 'we' due to the fact the can basically shape-shift into different people?
I can't decide if there is more than one Spree there or if Scylla has more than one not just faces but personalities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:At the end when Scylla asks 'when will we be extracted' does she mean both herself and Raelle or is she just referring to herself as a 'we' due to the fact the can basically shape-shift into different people?
I can't decide if there is more than one Spree there or if Scylla has more than one not just faces but personalities.
The strength in this show will come when we see how they are able to rehabilitate Scylla and make her a fan-favorite (to the general population) given the fact that she is shown to be a psychopathic murderer haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think there are more.
In the scene where raelle chases skulls and she disappears with the other girls. I took it as a sign that maybe they are all spree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The strength in this show will come when we see how they are able to rehabilitate Scylla and make her a fan-favorite (to the general population) given the fact that she is shown to be a psychopathic murderer haha
Pretty sure in the end scylla will be a fan favourite, she already is in some forms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pretty sure in the end scylla will be a fan favourite, she already is in some forms
Scylla will be the Kylo Ren of the lesbian crowd :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Scylla will be the Kylo Ren of the lesbian crowd :P
God no! Kylo was obnoxious, like a child throwing a tantrum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
With the balloon threatening Scylla at end of last night's ep and the guy calling her out next week, the cracks in her "assignment" are already starting to show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
With the balloon threatening Scylla at end of last night's ep and the guy calling her out next week, the cracks in her "assignment" are already starting to show.
Yup, a lot of angst coming our way.
We are going to probably see scylla start to fall in love (if she hasnt already) with raelle and feeling conflited about what to do next

ffvideo
Reactions: 18

Post by ffvideo »

Guest wrote:
Thank you soooo much! If you don't, may I make a request? Can you do a cut with all the in-between moments with Raelle looking for Scylla, her talking to the faux-Scylla in the halls, the girls talking to Raella about Scylla being her girlfriend, etc? Those moments are super cute as well :)
streamable.com has a video length limit, so I had to cut a little.
Raelle x Scylla s01e02-all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Scylla is my kind of girl but damn, Raelle's arms do things to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fool, people love this type of character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Scylla is my kind of girl but damn, Raelle's arms do things to me.
Also raelle's hands.
Also scylla has good arms too, by the looks of it on the first episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ffvideo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you so much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fool, people love this type of character
I wanna who she is, where she's from, what's with her parents, when she joined the Spree and why, etc. Scylla keeps me coming back every week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What did you thought about amalia saying that scylla was more pushed to the spree than drawn to it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What did you thought about amalia saying that scylla was more pushed to the spree than drawn to it?
Code for "she's not really a terrorist", lol. She's gonna get redemption even easier if it's something she was forced to do instead of believing whole heartedly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ffvideo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow - thank you so much! Honestly, I really appreciate these videos and the time you took in preparing them :) :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ratings : 0.11 and 379k viewers

Not a big drop but I expected better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Ratings : 0.11 and 379k viewers

Do yourself a favor and stop acting like these ratings really matter. Nielson ratings are outdated modes of measuring interaction and viewership. You will never understand how decisions are made to renew/cancel, so it's best not to think about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Do yourself a favor and stop acting like these ratings really matter. Nielson ratings are outdated modes of measuring interaction and viewership. You will never understand how decisions are made to renew/cancel, so it's best not to think about it.
This is the only information I have about how the show is doing, so its normal I check it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That is a really good theory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is the only information I have about how the show is doing, so its normal I check it
Totally normal - but don't sweat it if it's not blockbuster ratings because it's unlikely their ratings are going to be that high anyway given all the factors. Everyone thought the Bold Type was dead in the water a couple years ago based on ratings, and it was renewed for 2 more seasons after that! lol

ffvideo
Reactions: 18

Post by ffvideo »

Guest wrote:
ffvideo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow - thank you so much! Honestly, I really appreciate these videos and the time you took in preparing them :) :)
It's not a big deal. I like doing it, and besides I'm really bored. :tumbleweed:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ffvideo wrote:
Guest wrote:
ffvideo wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's not a big deal. I like doing it, and besides I'm really bored. :tumbleweed:
Awesome, then we designate you as our official Raelle x Scylla vidcapper! <3

alfaia

Post by alfaia »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"

This actress have such expressive eyes. Every scene with her I'm just fascinated with her eyes.
xx I'm generally really impressed by Taylor Hickson, she's a marvelous actress. In this episode I thought her best was after Abigail was forced to do that hurtfull throat singing and you could see all the fighting emotions in her face, guilt, anger, shame, defiance. And of course how you could see her falling in love with Scylla more and more, done so naturally and intensly.

Side note, did anyone notice as well that Scylla always raises her eyebrow a bit when she kisses Raelle? Like she is surprised by the emoton she feels?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally normal - but don't sweat it if it's not blockbuster ratings because it's unlikely their ratings are going to be that high anyway given all the factors. Everyone thought the Bold Type was dead in the water a couple years ago based on ratings, and it was renewed for 2 more seasons after that! lol
From all the factors an anon has said before i know there are a lot of factors and that this is most likely to get renewed but I still like to see the data.
I was also surprised the bold type was renewed but the show looks cheaper to make