Tumblr Queers - Part 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Actually though, most of these bros make just awful-looking women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are there any good lesbian tumblrs to follow that don't buy into the girldick stuff?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote::yawn: These are not "queers". "Queers" are teenage "aro/ace demilesbians" and such while these are full grown transbians. There's a thread about them, too.
Are you new here? This thread has always including transbians and trans shit. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Actually though, most of these bros make just awful-looking women.
Most of them make awful looking human beings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah like started out as a bad looking dude, became an even worse looking woman. UNFORTUNATE life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote::yawn: These are not "queers". "Queers" are teenage "aro/ace demilesbians" and such while these are full grown transbians. There's a thread about them, too.
Are you new here? This thread has always including transbians and trans shit. :fool:
Nah, this one was mostly about women. The Transsexuals one was about men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah like started out as a bad looking dude, became an even worse looking woman. UNFORTUNATE life.
Da. Except they aren't women. At all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah, this one was mostly about women. The Transsexuals one was about men.
I've been here since part 1 of this thread. You don't know what you're talking about. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WARNING: Very disturbing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:WARNING: Very disturbing
:wtf: creeps like him need to stay far far away from women, especially lesbians. Idgaf if that makes me "transphobic".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:WARNING: Very disturbing
:wtf: creeps like him need to stay far far away from women, especially lesbians. Idgaf if that makes me "transphobic".
Ppl like him need to stay far away from people in general IMO. :X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
"Lilah" looks like he could be related to [s]Jonathan[/s] Jessica Yaniv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so he doesn't wash himself :X :X :X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come so many bis love gay men and gay culture but bash lesbians and call us dykes a lot? I'm noticing it more and more. It's like they're really into performative femininity the same way gay men and trans are and their go to insult at lesbians is being masculine and not pretty. Yet they're all -- bis/gays/trans -- attracted to masculine, ugly men, or they worship men for breaking boundaries by wearing some makeup. It's weird to see putting men on a pedestal for performing femininity while attacking women's looks are such popular and trendy things to do among "queers" who think they're feminists for.... subscribing to male MUAs and demanding every woman in the world be super femme or get called manly gross dykes? Idek

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're lesbophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:They're lesbophobic.
What is bis obsession with being lesbophobic if they're attracted to women too though, I don't get it at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What is bis obsession with being lesbophobic if they're attracted to women too though, I don't get it at all
Because their perception is that if we only like women and don't want anything to do with men/d--- then we look down on them for their sexuality and so they resent us for it.

And some of them are only bi in that they might occasionally arrange a threesome for their boyfriend of get drunk and have sex with a girl at a party but wouldn't ever actually be in a relationship. But they want us all to know how difficult their heterosexual relationships are because of the attraction to women that has no bearing on any material part of their lives. And how we're unfair to them by not wanting to hear about their boyfriends and husbands and not wanting them around if we socialize.

Honestly, to me there are bi women (which my partner is bi and it's never been an issue) who get it. And then there are "bi/queer" women who are, when it's all stripped away, straight girls looking for an identity to make them feel special regardless of their actual identity.

Add the straight girls who are into gnc men and call themselves bi or lesbians and like to perpetuate the idea that we like d--- because their lives revolve around them and so ours should too because if they don't we're refusing to validate their 'identity' by refusing to change the definition of ours.

I think society in general is just not comfortable with the idea of women who don't center men in their lives and the homophobia from the left is no less toxic and pervasive than the crap we get from the right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:genius: :heart:

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because their perception is that if we only like women and don't want anything to do with men/d--- then we look down on them for their sexuality and so they resent us for it.

And some of them are only bi in that they might occasionally arrange a threesome for their boyfriend of get drunk and have sex with a girl at a party but wouldn't ever actually be in a relationship. But they want us all to know how difficult their heterosexual relationships are because of the attraction to women that has no bearing on any material part of their lives. And how we're unfair to them by not wanting to hear about their boyfriends and husbands and not wanting them around if we socialize.

Honestly, to me there are bi women (which my partner is bi and it's never been an issue) who get it. And then there are "bi/queer" women who are, when it's all stripped away, straight girls looking for an identity to make them feel special regardless of their actual identity.

Add the straight girls who are into gnc men and call themselves bi or lesbians and like to perpetuate the idea that we like d--- because their lives revolve around them and so ours should too because if they don't we're refusing to validate their 'identity' by refusing to change the definition of ours.

I think society in general is just not comfortable with the idea of women who don't center men in their lives and the homophobia from the left is no less toxic and pervasive than the crap we get from the right.
perfect explanation. :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree with pretty much everything you said except those women are not straight, they are bisexual. If a person enjoys sex with both sexes then they are by definition bisexual. Let's not try to blame all homophobia on straights because it's just not true and it does a disservice to lesbians who've experienced homophobia from the bisexual community.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Actually it's because since we're women who aren't attracted to men, bis think we're of a lower status, not real women, not even real humans, disgusting, predatory, immature, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree with pretty much everything you said except those women are not straight, they are bisexual. If a person enjoys sex with both sexes then they are by definition bisexual. Let's not try to blame all homophobia on straights because it's just not true and it does a disservice to lesbians who've experienced homophobia from the bisexual community.
X100 I'm tired of this stupid idea that the "good" bis are bi and all the bad bis are actually straight nah luv they're all bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not weird if you're a woman who doesn't thoroughly enjoy being penetrated by a d---... Lol ^o) I'm not transphobic by any means, live and let live, but come on now... Not everyone is into everything which is part of what makes you gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Honestly, to me there are bi women (which my partner is bi and it's never been an issue) who get it.  And then there are "bi/queer" women who are, when it's all stripped away, straight girls looking for an identity to make them feel special regardless of their actual identity.
X2. I have dated (and have no issue with dating) bi women so long as they would actually marry a woman. Two of my exes are bi and we definitely would have gotten married if life didn't get in the way. They do exist...

But it's also true many are just seeking some alt identity and really would only threesome with their bfs. Don't date those. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
typical wrote:They're lesbophobic, simple as. Bet they love gay men tho
Interestingly they seem to hate gay men there. They're always going on and on about how gay men are sooooo much worse than straight men. Drives me nuts tbh. I'm all for calling out gay men's misogyny, but I feel like they're only saying that gay men are worse so they can defend their precious straight husbands and boyfriends.
You're probably right in that case but gay men are a fucking terror.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's not weird if you're a woman who doesn't thoroughly enjoy being penetrated by a d---... Lol ^o) I'm not transphobic by any means, live and let live, but come on now... Not everyone is into everything which is part of what makes you gay
You're part of the problem if your response to that set of tweets is "live and let live" rather than "burn it with fire".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:It's not weird if you're a woman who doesn't thoroughly enjoy being penetrated by a d---... Lol  ^o) I'm not transphobic by any means, live and let live, but come on now... Not everyone is into everything which is part of what makes you gay
a TIM could say for the bolded part that he's not into PiV because it makes him dysphoric, i actually have read comments like this, implying that lesbians should consider them as a potential sex partner if it' isn't PiV sex, but we don't want anything sexually with male-bodied persons AKA men, we don't care if such dysphoric TIMs don't want to make use of their "lady" peen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're part of the problem if your response to that set of tweets is "live and let live" rather than "burn it with fire".
X10000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok what is up with the queer weirdos on twitter? Last week there was some weird lgbtqjdhdhf # in connection witht the lockdowns trending and today it's quarantinedqueers. I know these people are attention seekers but seriously tone it the fuck down, there is a world wide crisis going on, nobody wants to see selfies of these people every week just bc they don't get as much validation as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's been happening every sunday for a while now

Reactions:

Re: Tumblr Queers - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Bumping this. Anything interesting or irritating happening on tumblr lately? I haven't been using it as much recently. Some of my favorite pro-goldstar users have either deleted or have basically stopped posting (like tenbees). I guess I can't blame them. The polilez bihettery does get old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A "gay bear"

DykeMirai
Reactions: 18

Post by DykeMirai »

.......I click on this thread and see a skinny white chick calling herself a "gay bear". Oh My. Oh no...I scrolled up. Those tweets. Good bye for now :')
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Straight people clearly feel no shame...but they should

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 04:05
How come so many bis love gay men and gay culture but bash lesbians and call us dykes a lot? I'm noticing it more and more. It's like they're really into performative femininity the same way gay men and trans are and their go to insult at lesbians is being masculine and not pretty. Yet they're all -- bis/gays/trans -- attracted to masculine, ugly men, or they worship men for breaking boundaries by wearing some makeup. It's weird to see putting men on a pedestal for performing femininity while attacking women's looks are such popular and trendy things to do among "queers" who think they're feminists for.... subscribing to male MUAs and demanding every woman in the world be super femme or get called manly gross dykes? Idek
Bi women receive a lot of hate from lesbians. Hate creates hate.

Reactions:

Re: Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
[/quote]many bis hate us because they are male-pleasers and cant fathom that we dont have interest in suck peens nor want to engage in threesomes with their BFs with a lesbian fetish, no self-respecting lesbian would want to deal with a bislut besides maybe having one-night stand with one and thats it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 19:51
Guest wrote:
I strongly disagree with that being the reason why. The truth is that bisexual women tend to be very het-aligned (according to pew research institute only 9% of bisexuals have a same sex partner), and that's why many lesbians tend not to be fond of them, and I think even if they didn't receive "hate" they'd continue on with their overwhelmingly heterosexual lifestyles (as in basically the same as any straight woman's, aside maybe the occasional hookup, or threesome with her bf/husband) and benefiting from straight passing privilege. Not to mention there are so many similar stories from lesbians about how bi women fucked them over. Of course not all bi women are like that but there's a clear trend, and that's why lesbians tend to be wary of them. Even a lot of bi women themselves try to go after lesbians and not bi women because of this. Additionally, bisexual women being bisexual doesn't mean they can't be lesbophobic (regardless of whether or not they receive "hate"), which brings me on to my next point.

We live in a very misogynistic society, and with that lesbians also face a facet of hatred geared towards us that no G or B ever will. A big part of the reason why it's so much more socially accepted for anyone of any sexual orientation (which includes bisexuals and gay men) to shit on us is because people feel threatened by the fact we're not into men. I hate it when our sexual orientation is politicized but unfortunately other people do politicize it, and when they see us they see us as uppity bitches, stuck-up, man-haters, uptight, ugly, frumpy, etc., all just because we happen not to be attracted to men, and there's an extra layer of disgust for butch lesbians because they do not conform to the societal norm of femininity, which in the eyes of misogynists makes them gross, lesser, more like a man than a woman. And it's seen as completely okay to be lesbophobic, nobody objects to it nearly as much as people object to homophobia aimed towards gay men. Shit, i even see more people call out biphobia than lesbophobia!

And to respond more directly to the OP you quoted, gay men are portrayed much more positively in the media and on a societal level. Obviously they still do deal with homophobia, so it's not like they don't deal with oppression, but the stereotypes attributed to gay men are more positive. Fashionable,sassy, funny, fierce, flamboyant, etc. this is how people see gay men for the most part, and a big part of the reason why gay male culture is so much more loved and marketable to the public than lesbian culture. Not to mention straight and bi women tend to eat shit up when it involves gay men, they consume gay media, read and write slash fanfic, read gay books, etc. So in a way it's not surprising that so many bisexual women align themselves more with gay male culture. Bi women in general are way more likely to be partnered with a man (gay men partner with men), gay male culture is more positively received, most bi women are feminine (this is anecdotal but this tends to be true across the board), and we live in a society that hates lesbians. So no I don't think it's because "bi women receive a lot of hate from lesbians", I honestly think it'd still be this way even if lesbians kept our opinions to ourselves. And if you disagree just look at how people of other demographics view lesbians. Straight men think we're either fugly and "real lesbians" or super femme and can be turned out, straight women see us as gross and oftentimes as predatory, and gay men also see us as gross and will even refer to us as fish, dyke, bulldyke, etc. (if you want proof of this go to Datalounge and take a look at any thread about lesbians). Of course what I described are generalizations and don't account for every person of those demographics but for the most part it is how we are viewed. So if other groups of people don't like us why would bi women be any different?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

holy shit LMAO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 21:29
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 19:51
Guest wrote:
I strongly disagree with that being the reason why. The truth is that bisexual women tend to be very het-aligned (according to pew research institute only 9% of bisexuals have a same sex partner), and that's why many lesbians tend not to be fond of them, and I think even if they didn't receive "hate" they'd continue on with their overwhelmingly heterosexual lifestyles (as in basically the same as any straight woman's, aside maybe the occasional hookup, or threesome with her bf/husband) and benefiting from straight passing privilege. Not to mention there are so many similar stories from lesbians about how bi women fucked them over. Of course not all bi women are like that but there's a clear trend, and that's why lesbians tend to be wary of them. Even a lot of bi women themselves try to go after lesbians and not bi women because of this. Additionally, bisexual women being bisexual doesn't mean they can't be lesbophobic (regardless of whether or not they receive "hate"), which brings me on to my next point.

We live in a very misogynistic society, and with that lesbians also face a facet of hatred geared towards us that no G or B ever will. A big part of the reason why it's so much more socially accepted for anyone of any sexual orientation (which includes bisexuals and gay men) to shit on us is because people feel threatened by the fact we're not into men. I hate it when our sexual orientation is politicized but unfortunately other people do politicize it, and when they see us they see us as uppity bitches, stuck-up, man-haters, uptight, ugly, frumpy, etc., all just because we happen not to be attracted to men, and there's an extra layer of disgust for butch lesbians because they do not conform to the societal norm of femininity, which in the eyes of misogynists makes them gross, lesser, more like a man than a woman. And it's seen as completely okay to be lesbophobic, nobody objects to it nearly as much as people object to homophobia aimed towards gay men. Shit, i even see more people call out biphobia than lesbophobia!

And to respond more directly to the OP you quoted, gay men are portrayed much more positively in the media and on a societal level. Obviously they still do deal with homophobia, so it's not like they don't deal with oppression, but the stereotypes attributed to gay men are more positive. Fashionable,sassy, funny, fierce, flamboyant, etc. this is how people see gay men for the most part, and a big part of the reason why gay male culture is so much more loved and marketable to the public than lesbian culture. Not to mention straight and bi women tend to eat shit up when it involves gay men, they consume gay media, read and write slash fanfic, read gay books, etc. So in a way it's not surprising that so many bisexual women align themselves more with gay male culture. Bi women in general are way more likely to be partnered with a man (gay men partner with men), gay male culture is more positively received, most bi women are feminine (this is anecdotal but this tends to be true across the board), and we live in a society that hates lesbians. So no I don't think it's because "bi women receive a lot of hate from lesbians", I honestly think it'd still be this way even if lesbians kept our opinions to ourselves. And if you disagree just look at how people of other demographics view lesbians. Straight men think we're either fugly and "real lesbians" or super femme and can be turned out, straight women see us as gross and oftentimes as predatory, and gay men also see us as gross and will even refer to us as fish, dyke, bulldyke, etc. (if you want proof of this go to Datalounge and take a look at any thread about lesbians). Of course what I described are generalizations and don't account for every person of those demographics but for the most part it is how we are viewed. So if other groups of people don't like us why would bi women be any different?
Gay male media is more authentic, lesbian media is partly aimed at straight men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 13:10
Gay male media is more authentic, lesbian media is partly aimed at straight men.
And hello to you too, another non-obsessed-with-men fellow lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 13:21
Guest wrote:

Regardless of who they are I don't necessarily think they're wrong though... Most lesbian media is made with straight men in mind, and a lot of lesbian movies are directed by men. Gay male media is often created by men (sometimes gay, sometimes not) and may have straight audiences in mind to some degree, but it's not the same as when lesbian media is created with a large portion of it designed to be titillating to straight men. They largely don't care about their lesbian audience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 17:30
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 13:21
Guest wrote:

Regardless of who they are I don't necessarily think they're wrong though... Most lesbian media is made with straight men in mind, and a lot of lesbian movies are directed by men. Gay male media is often created by men (sometimes gay, sometimes not) and may have straight audiences in mind to some degree, but it's not the same as when lesbian media is created with a large portion of it designed to be titillating to straight men. They largely don't care about their lesbian audience.
And consumed mostly by straight and bi women, from pre-teens / teens (yaoi manga / anime) to bored middle-aged someones (soaps' m/m whatever + manga / anime).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 18:40
:wtf: these people have issues. How tf does your identitiy flip flop that much? They must have a massive case of snowflake syndrome along with being an attention whore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg, imagine them looking back at those tweets 10 years from now. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 19:09
Omg, imagine them looking back at those tweets 10 years from now. :lol:
Yeah, when they're married to a man and mommy blogging. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think twitter is officially up to the same level of nonsense tumblr reached in its heyday

https://cat-girl-lover.tumblr.com/post/ ... on-twitter

https://cat-girl-lover.tumblr.com/post/ ... 4437101568

Also the cat-girl-lover tumblr is a goldmine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, how absolutely not a straight couple. And I'm sure her straight boyfriend absolutely sees her as "not a girl." Uh huh.