Hayley Kiyoko

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:I hope she comes back with lesbian videos again. That was what made her famous.
And the songs were so good, pop and everything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:I hope she comes back with lesbian videos again. That was what made her famous.
I don't see it happening anytime soon. From her Insta stories it seems she's content to just keep eating junk food and travelling around without actually accomplishing anything concrete, or putting in any real effort to be a pop star. I think her window of opportunity has sadly passed.

Just going by this thread and the one in the other forum, it seems clear that interest in her has faded, and the only people that keep posting are the teenybopper Becca fangirls who have nothing to say about Hayley's music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God she looks terrible in her recent photos. I miss when she was hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We can see them holding hands in one of Hayley's last igs.

Catch
Reactions: 1

Post by Catch »

Guest wrote:We can see them holding hands in one of Hayley's last igs.
Yes, they are so cute and happy looking in the video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I haven't seen Hayley in a while and wow she has a gf now!
you mean the proud and out haley and her secretly closeted gf, lol.

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
https://www.get-a-life.com/idonthaveoneandwantone.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol you cant even post the link... dont tell me you're another closeted stan.

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Consider this "link" to be an IQ test. At least it was negative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girl, open the door and come out of the closet. You will be happier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, is that Hayleys hand with those long nails? :wtf:

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Funny, a thing that doesn't consider you being a straight male troll.

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh the classic one lol. when you have nothing to say.. here we go "the straight male troll". Ok sweetie, do you feel better now?
remember love is love baby, we support your journey!

Next time be more creative

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh the classic one lol. when you have nothing to say.. here we go "the straight male troll". Ok sweetie, do you feel better now?

If you were anything but a striaght troll, then you'd know that nobody should be forced or guilt tripped into coming out. That's the most cruel thing to do to someone, and only a hater* would do that. Or somebody ignorant, because they are straight and never had to deal with coming out.

* Or somebody totally mental, because it was so horrible for them, than they want others to suffer too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you were anything but a striaght troll, then you'd know that nobody should be forced or guilt tripped into coming out. That's the most cruel thing to do to someone, and only a hater* would do that. Or somebody ignorant, because they are straight and never had to deal with coming out.

* Or somebody totally mental, because it was so horrible for them, than they want others to suffer too.
It's the straight dude who trolled her t--- thread too. Dude stays obsessed. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Boring and repetitive...
Ok, if you're happy with this, I'm a hater straight male troll. Haha, are you into this?? because you seem obsessed with men. Be careful, maybe you're the fake lesbian in here.

Leave your morals and your sentimentality in your parents house, especially if you are in an anonymous forum speculating and gossiping about the love and sexual life of a singer. Cheap hypocrisy. I guess you're not here to know when is the next Hayley's tour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still believe curious is about Stefanie Scott, especially as her and hayley don't seem to hang out anymore. Merry Christmas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I still believe curious is about Stefanie Scott, especially as her and hayley don't seem to hang out anymore. Merry Christmas.
I heard GLG was about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I still believe curious is about Stefanie Scott, especially as her and hayley don't seem to hang out anymore. Merry Christmas.
I heard GLG was about her.
I can see that as she was in the video. The lyrics made me think if that was how hayley felt when she first met SC on the jem set 'saw your face, heard your name, gotta get with you."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anIqZSfxOQU">https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://w ... nIqZSfxOQUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anIqZSfxOQU

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another video with cringy dancing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wish i liked her new songs, but I don't.... where are the bops sweetie....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:i wish i liked her new songs,  but I don't.... where are the bops sweetie....
X2. Her songs used to be so catchy. Now they're just... bland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:i wish i liked her new songs, but I don't.... where are the bops sweetie....
X2. Her songs used to be so catchy. Now they're just... bland.
x3 I miss her older style I miss bopppppss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't like Her at all but Demons was pretty catchy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She just cancelled her entire North American tour...yikes. Wonder what the backstory is? (Note: I had tickets for the Toronto date.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She just cancelled her entire North American tour...yikes. Wonder what the backstory is? (Note: I had tickets for the Toronto date.)
Bad sales?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:She just cancelled her entire North American tour...yikes. Wonder what the backstory is? (Note: I had tickets for the Toronto date.)
Bad sales?
X2

guestguestguest
Reactions:

Post by guestguestguest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
X2
I'd be inclined to agree. I first discovered her from when the "Sleepover" video was all over Tumblr etc. in 2017, but she doesn't seem as popular/talked about today compared to the 2017-18 period, even among the diehard online lesbians. Her new songs being so mediocre probably doesn't help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
I thought this too. I've noticed the queer lady crowd have gone off her. It's like she was kind of a phase for a bit and now everyone's bored and moved on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestguestguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
X2
I'd be inclined to agree. I first discovered her from when the "Sleepover" video was all over Tumblr etc. in 2017, but she doesn't seem as popular/talked about today compared to the 2017-18 period, even among the diehard online lesbians. Her new songs being so mediocre probably doesn't help.
The new songs being mediocre is part of the problem, but also the music videos are not getting any traction. Nothing sapphic going on in those videos means nothing to make gifs out of or get people on social media talking. There's just no buzz anymore about anything she does.

But who knows, maybe the tour is cancelled for reasons other than lack of interest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she release a new album?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
I thought this too. I've noticed the queer lady crowd have gone off her. It's like she was kind of a phase for a bit and now everyone's bored and moved on.
I agree. I associate her with that 2017-ish period when the most popular things on lesbian Tumblr were her, the San Junipero episode of Black Mirror, and Clexa. Obviously all of those things still have their fans, but their "moment in the sun" where the average lesbian couldn't open social media without seeing them talked about has passed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
x2 I just feel she lacks substance, she can't really sing, doesn't produce quality music and kinda has the personality of a boiled egg. You're never going to have longevity if the only thing you're offering is being gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
x2 I just feel she lacks substance, she can't really sing, doesn't produce quality music and kinda has the personality of a boiled egg. You're never going to have longevity if the only thing you're offering is being gay.
The other thing that I think keeps her from growing her fanbase/developing as an artist is that she's closing in on 30 but is still singing about high school-style lesbian experiences, like falling in love with straight girls, dating girls who leave you for guys, etc. One song about that kind of thing is fine/relatable, but it's getting cringe-y and no one past the age of like 21 can relate to 12 songs in a row about the love of your life being your straight best friend who will never love you back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
DA, agree, I think her talents are more in the directing/choreography area. She's not a talented enough singer/songwriter imo, she needs to change her career direction.

alfaia
Reactions:

Post by alfaia »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
While I agree that her songs lost quality and she isn't really a singer, I disagree with the personality part. She was very, very brave and determined, Girls like Girls was groundbeaking stuff, something like that simply didn't exist before. And to me, above all, she was a stellar filmmaker. Her videos were what really drew me in. I often found myself wishing she pursued thd director career, up until 2019 I think she could have easily crowdfunded a feature film.
Anyway, while I am very sad with where she is right now (though I did like she) I think it's unfair how people act now like she was nothing special. I still believe she is and that she just needs to get her act back together. Maybe this tour cancelling is a wake up moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That would have helped, but she obviously doesn't feel comfortable doing that anymore, at least not as overtly as she once did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Hayley has to replace her current team with a new one. Find new writers and producers. More importantly get fit again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When are people gonna admit they just don't find her attractive anymore so no longer listen to her music. I'll admit it. Plus the fact she's been hiding her gf for about 2 years now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I think Hayley has to replace her current team with a new one. Find new writers and producers. More importantly get fit again.
Agreed re: replacing her team. Fully booking a North American tour, then having to cancel it last minute because it presumably didn't sell well, is a pretty huge mistake for her team to make.

I also think the cancellation has to be sales-related because if it was something else, they'd just reschedule it (I've bought plenty of tickets to concerts that had to get rescheduled because the artist had personal/health/etc. issues), but this is a full-on, last minute cancellation with no indication that she plans to tour North America any time soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one wants to go to a tour of someone who's music is shit now.
Just being honest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

alfaia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
While I agree that her songs lost quality and she isn't really a singer, I disagree with the personality part. She was very, very brave and determined, Girls like Girls was groundbeaking stuff, something like that simply didn't exist before. And to me, above all, she was a stellar filmmaker. Her videos were what really drew me in. I often found myself wishing she pursued thd director career, up until 2019 I think she could have easily crowdfunded a feature film.
Anyway, while I am very sad with where she is right now (though I did like she) I think it's unfair how people act now like she was nothing special. I still believe she is and that she just needs to get her act back together. Maybe this tour cancelling is a wake up moment.
Da, I agree. I think some of the comments here are unnecessarily mean. Her lesbian-focused music was enjoyable, even if one isn't a fan surely it's easy to understand the appeal. But yeah her new songs are no good, and while it's not marketable to be a fat pop singer, Hayley is capable of putting out good content that people would pay attention to if she actually kept making good tunes. She has plenty of liberal social justice queer fans who probably appreciate the fat rep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just remembered the time she told handicapped people to stand up and fought security because they didn't "let" them stand up. She obviously didn't mean it in an ill way and she didn't know any better but that was so bad OMG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was watching some of her older videos earlier and then watched her recent ones, and nowadays she honestly looks like her mom dressed as her for a video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
alfaia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bad sales?
Da, I agree. I think some of the comments here are unnecessarily mean. Her lesbian-focused music was enjoyable, even if one isn't a fan surely it's easy to understand the appeal. But yeah her new songs are no good, and while it's not marketable to be a fat pop singer, Hayley is capable of putting out good content that people would pay attention to if she actually kept making good tunes. She has plenty of liberal social justice queer fans who probably appreciate the fat rep.
DA - I feel like someone behind the scenes is telling her that she needs to tone down the lesbian content in order to be successful / have a shot at being a mainstream pop star.

But let's be honest, she is never going to be a mainstream pop star. As others have pointed out, she's not conventionally attractive anymore (I'm not as critical of her current looks as some others on this thread, but I think it's undeniable that she doesn't look how the "entertainment industry machine" expects mainstream pop stars to look), she's lacking in a lot of talents specific to that genre like choreography, and she's turning 29 soon so it's not like she has a lot of time left (again, by the standards of mainstream female pop artists) to totally turn her career around and have a breakout pop hit and a lengthy career as a pop star.

In other words, if you're never going to be a mainstream pop star, why not just lean into the lesbian stuff that got you your career in the first place? It probably goes back to what other people have been saying on this thread about how she needs better people around her behind the scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:When are people gonna admit they just don't find her attractive anymore so no longer listen to her music. I'll admit it. Plus the fact she's been hiding her gf for about 2 years now.
No. For me is that she doesn't make lesbian videos anymore. Plus she can always make a video with 2 actresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:When are people gonna admit they just don't find her attractive anymore so no longer listen to her music. I'll admit it. Plus the fact she's been hiding her gf for about 2 years now.
No. For me is that she doesn't make lesbian videos anymore. Plus she can always make a video with 2 actresses.
Yeah, I wish she would have continued with the lesbians videos. There is plenty of up and coming actresses that would be willing to gain notice through appearing in a Hayley video. Stefanie Scott didn't seem to mind the lesbian fanbase she gained from appearing in Girls Like Girls, so why not continue making sort of mini movies that appeal to lesbians?

But if Haley - or her label - insist that she appear in every video then there's a problem. Other genres have more wiggle room, but pop music kind of necessitates that you have mainstream appeal, and that isn't going to happen with the way Hayley currently looks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hayley in August...