Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2dfTJ7ckOk the full movie

Barbara Rudnik was just 50 when she died 10 years ago
she had breast cancer
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=d...klogt%2F7884255
she was a good actress i liked her.
Ulrike Folkerts is one of the first women to play the lead in germanys most succesful crime series Tatort and the first one with short hair
she was also one of the the few actresses in germany who came out and is out for years now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge33veEWYHM
hot with short hair lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOX0w2my6sM
with her partner in a german talkshow
sorry the google translatr link was wrong
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefo...=barbara+rudnik
How sad!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For the lighter hearted (animated) viewers, The Dragon Prince on Netflix is now on season 3 where one of the female leading army generals gets with one of the elf female army generals, they already hinted at a lesbian pairing in season 2 and this seems to stem from that history. Overall a great animated show if you're into that kind of thing, really reminds me of Avatar/Legend of Korra.
I remember that from season 2 and my lesbian antenna went up. I'll definitely check it out. Guess they followed through unlike, dare I say it, She-Ra.
Also the Queen with the lesbian parents came back and we saw a little cameo of the parents in a flash back. There is also a kiss between two male elves.

I've enjoyed the show, I didn't even know what it was going to be about I just saw it was animation in a fantasy setting and gave it a go a few years ago and I'm happy I did. There is a sour taste for me though given how the environment at the show behind the scenes seems to have been awful for some of the women working there.
I am wary, as the two main characters are male and I figured the women would just be sidekicks. Like even the synopsis has the two brothers having all the powerful magic. Are they the heroes that save the day in the end?
They really aren't lol the two boys are probably the least powerful ones - the female elf they travel with does most of the saving/magic/etc. And many of the people they come across on their journey are female, it's actually a very well balanced show when it comes to that. I would say many of the female characters out shine the boys - as someone else mentioned, they really aren't annoying as you might think and it all blends together quite well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For the lighter hearted (animated) viewers, The Dragon Prince on Netflix is now on season 3 where one of the female leading army generals gets with one of the elf female army generals, they already hinted at a lesbian pairing in season 2 and this seems to stem from that history. Overall a great animated show if you're into that kind of thing, really reminds me of Avatar/Legend of Korra.
I remember that from season 2 and my lesbian antenna went up. I'll definitely check it out. Guess they followed through unlike, dare I say it, She-Ra.
Also the Queen with the lesbian parents came back and we saw a little cameo of the parents in a flash back. There is also a kiss between two male elves.

I've enjoyed the show, I didn't even know what it was going to be about I just saw it was animation in a fantasy setting and gave it a go a few years ago and I'm happy I did. There is a sour taste for me though given how the environment at the show behind the scenes seems to have been awful for some of the women working there.
I am wary, as the two main characters are male and I figured the women would just be sidekicks. Like even the synopsis has the two brothers having all the powerful magic. Are they the heroes that save the day in the end?
They really aren't lol the two boys are probably the least powerful ones - the female elf they travel with does most of the saving/magic/etc. And many of the people they come across on their journey are female, it's actually a very well balanced show when it comes to that. I would say many of the female characters out shine the boys - as someone else mentioned, they really aren't annoying as you might think and it all blends together quite well.
Also the young of the boys isn't throwing magic around its more that he has a connection to animals whether magical or not and can understand them. Callum the elder boy is the one who has more physical magic with spells but even then he's learning and he gets it wrong as much as he gets it right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:OT Turkish shows are very popular in my country but it is just boring hetero shit fest. :X
are you from Poland? :lol:
No, Serbia.

15 - 20 years ago telenovelas from Spain, Venezuela, Columbia, Mexico ... were popular, the last 10 years Turkish shit. :X
DA but aren't they all hetero and boring anyways?
True but at least Spanish is pretty language while Turkish is :X
The funny thing is those turkish series they act like europeans, but eww no... there's too much homophobia and misogyny in that shithole country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I asked the question about the series today and I managed to find it all 5 and some hours and just managed to cut my version with only Sammara and Umang :)

They're so hot and I remember Lisa from I can't think straight :wub:

Hope they get back together is S2
you have a link to watch?
:hug:
aww Lisa. She did not age up even a bit after I can't think straight. I'm happy she fought off cancer and is ok rn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:OT Turkish shows are very popular in my country but it is just boring hetero shit fest. :X
No, Serbia.

15 - 20 years ago telenovelas from Spain, Venezuela, Columbia, Mexico ... were popular, the last 10 years Turkish shit. :X
The funny thing is those turkish series they act like europeans, but eww no... there's too much homophobia and misogyny in that shithole country.
Yeah plus men treat women like shit there as if they were their owners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, Serbia.

Yeah, the only thing that is important to woman is to get married and have kids. And especially if the kids are boys she is more worthy than a woman who has daughter(s)

But there are people who think like that in my country so whatever :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, Serbia.

Yeah, the only thing that is important to woman is to get married and have kids. And especially if the kids are boys she is more worthy than a woman who has daughter(s)

Don't tell me, not from there but my family keep asking me when I will get married and have kids till I'm still young as if it doesn't matter for them if you even fall in love with someone or not. Seciurity and practic are more important for them then that :X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, Serbia.

Don't tell me, not from there but my family keep asking me when I will get married and have kids till I'm still young as if it doesn't matter for them if you even fall in love with someone or not. Seciurity and practic are more important for them then that :X
Because their parents were like that with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, Serbia.

ya that's why i like AVLU, it's a majority female cast and they're not shy about putting Azra in rainbow tshirts and other nods. It's way more serious than other turkish dramas cause it's based on Wentworth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really enjoying the Canadian comedy show called Jann. It's based on an accentuated version of Jann Arden (famous Canadian singer), who plays herself and is bisexual. Zoie Palmer (of Lost Girl fame) plays her sister.

You can buy it off YouTube - check it out. I would recommend listening to some of her popular older songs before watching the show, as context.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm really enjoying the Canadian comedy show called Jann. It's based on an accentuated version of Jann Arden (famous Canadian singer), who plays herself and is bisexual.  Zoie Palmer (of Lost Girl fame) plays her sister.

You can buy it off YouTube - check it out.  I would recommend listening to some of her popular older songs before watching the show, as context.
Is her sexuality just mentioned or does she date women?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what are you guys watching? what do you recommend to watch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:what are you guys watching? what do you recommend to watch?
I'm having so much fun watching true love or true lies! The lesbians are on all the time, there's other lgbt people and all the couples are funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm having so much fun watching true love or true lies! The lesbians are on all the time, there's other lgbt people and all the couples are funny.
already watch it it's so good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Almost Family - Edie and Amanda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I never thought id get to see Jodi Balfour play lesbian and i am so so happy and she is so so hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I never thought id get to see Jodi Balfour play lesbian and i am so so happy and she is so so hot.
They had more scenes in the latest episode. I'm happy. Jodi's love interest in it looks like a female version of Haley Joel osment though and It keeps tripping me out lmaooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I never thought id get to see Jodi Balfour play lesbian and i am so so happy and she is so so hot.
They had more scenes in the latest episode. I'm happy. Jodi's love interest in it looks like a female version of Haley Joel osment though and It keeps tripping me out lmaooo
DA That's Roxy from the other show mentioned above, Almost Family. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just beat me to it... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I finished the last season of Man in the High Castle, and while the show remains chillingly atmospheric, absolutely nothing gay. Not even any mention of the blonde filmmaker and the closeted reporter from last season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you like in general? Drama, comedy, action/heroses, sci-fi, romance?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What do you like in general? Drama, comedy, action/heroes, sci-fi, romance?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dear lord Julianne Hough is charming AF as Jolene in Dolly Parton's new show. I feel like she's flirting w me through the screen. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
AAEEA wrote:
Guest wrote:
mimia wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone here speak turkish and can read the news about Avlu / The Yard's season 3? Are they for real getting Azra and Deniz together? Now that netflix is making the next season?
I'm from Turkey and we're all waiting that moment they'll finally get together. They have huge "Azden" fan group here in Turkey and they wanna see these two get together. Obviously we could not see a gay scene on Turkish television. But now it'll release on Netflix so everybody in here have a high expectation. Producers know it, scenarists know it, actresses know it. Maybe I'm too optimistic about that but I think we'll get what we want this time.

Also there is no news yet, but quite likely shooting the new season will began December or January. If something happens I'll keep you posted.

Both actresses posted this picture from last episode and it got viral.
thats what i hear now that the next season will be produced by Netflix and not Star TV in Turkey. They will have the freedom if they wish, and S2 definitely goes way past subtext.
Agreed, just watched the second season and it's great. If they will go through with them as a couple its going to be, hands down, the best f/f couple on TV.
where did you watch the 2nd season?? with eng subs?? i'm trying to track it down!

Isn't Azra in relationship with guy from theraphy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was so confused since Jodi isn't in Almost Family. Then I realized that the show they're talking about is For All Mankind. And I totally agree, the actress who plays Jodi's love interest looks like she could be related to the Osments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
well, the chemistry between the two actresses is very high

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Batwoman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, their chemistry is off the charts! We shouldn't take everything so seriously, just enjoy the good parts and overlook the eye rolling parts. No shows are perfect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, their chemistry is off the charts! We shouldn't take everything so seriously, just enjoy the good parts and overlook the eye rolling parts. No shows are perfect.
Their flirting is spectacular! :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Their flirting is spectacular! :giveup:
Amanda and Edie ep. 1 :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can somebody post an update of all the TV shows with les/bi characters, please? TIA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MASTER LIST 2019

TOTAL 72?? (in progress and not dead to us) Shows
(Updated: November 25)

DON'T REPLY. Please copy/paste to add alphabetically

AUSTRALIA
Bad Mothers - Maddie (main cast), Leslie, Faye
Home & Away
Neighbors Chloe & Elly (Heads up: The writers have messed up the ship)

CANADA
Wynonna Earp - Waverly Earp & Nicole Haught
You Me Her - (Heads up: polyamory/bi) (Renewed for a fifth and final season)

FRANCE
Demain nous appartient (Tomorrow is Ours) - Morgane & Sandrine
Purple - TBA - Lots of lesbians
Vernon Subutex - La Hy?â?ne & Ana?â?»s

GERMANY
Rote Rosen - Agnes & Margret
Um Himmels Willen (For Heaven's Sake) - Nadja (nuns!)

MEXICO
Amar a Muerte - Valentina and Juliana (Juliantina) (Movie and spin off pending)

NEW ZEALAND
Shortland Street - Nicole & Zara

NORWAY
Farmen - Lene & Tonje [Reality] (now living tgt)

POLAND
Control [webseries - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tvUobbVJJI] (Heads up: cheating with a man)

SPAIN
Amar es para Siempre - Luisita & Amelia (Heads up: lesbian turned pan & male LI likely on the way)
Les de L'hoquei - Lorena & Gina & Flor
Servir y Proteger - Nacha & Aitana
SKAM Espa?â??a - Cris & Joana

SWEDEN
Sjukt Oklar - Ellen - Already translated

UK
Ackley Bridge Season 3 - Nasreen [Lesbian Muslim]
Coronation Street (Heads up: lesbian with man & BYG soon there won't be any lesbians on the show)
Derry Girls Claire
Eastenders (Heads up: "lesbian" with a man multiple times, but a new lesbian has been introduced)
Emmerdale
The End of the F*cking World
This Way Up - Charlotte (les), Shona (bi curious, possibly psycho)
Gentleman Jack - Anne Lister & Anne Walker (Suranne Jones, Sophie Rundle) [BBC & HBO]
Killing Eve - Villanelle [BBC America & philo streaming]
London Kills - Billie & Amber
Pure - Emma & Nancy
Sally4Ever - Sally

USA
Almost Family (both bi and one married to a man)
Are You the One? [MTV Reality]
Ambitions Lori (bi!) & Carly (Heads up: Lori cheats on Carly and fucks a dude) [OWN]
Batwoman - Kate Kane
Black Lightning - Anissa Pierce (aka Thunder) & Grace
Billions - Taylor Amber Mason (Asia Kate Dillon, the first nonbinary character on North American TV)
The Bold Type Kat (bi) & Adena
Boomerang - Tia (Lala Milan) & Rocky (Kimberly Hall)
Dickinson (Both are for some reason bi)
For All Mankind
Grand Hotel - Marissa & Yoli
Grown-ish - Nomi (bi)
Good Trouble - Alice (Sherry Cola)
The Handmaid's Tale - Moira (Samira Wiley), Emily & Sylvia [Hulu]
High Maintenance
The L Word: Generation Q
Legacies - Penelope & Josie (Heads up: Pen has been written off and Josie will be with a dude in s2)
Legends of Tomorrow - Ava Sharpe & Sara Lance/White Canary (Caity Lotz)
Light as a Feather Alex [Hulu]
Lovleg
Mindhunter - Wendy Carr played by Anna Torv
Mr. Robot - Dominique
One Day At a Time - Elena (Isabella Gomez)
Queen Sugar - Nova
Riverdale - Cheryl & Toni [CW/Netflix]
The Rook - Myfanwy & Eliza [Starz]
The Runaways - Karolina Dean & Nico Minoru
Shrill [Hulu]
Siren (polyamory w/ some ff)
Stranger Things - Robin [Netflix]
Supergirl - Kelly Olsen & Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh)
Tales of the city - Shawna Hawkins (queer) (Ellen Page)
T@gged - Tessa & Jai (Neither cancelled or renewed)
Trinkets - Elodie & Sabine (renewed for a 2nd and final season)
Van Helsing - Sarah (aka Doc) & Joline
Vida - Emma & Cruz (Heads up: "lesbian" with several dudes and lesbophobic showrunner)

Minor:
Dark Season 2 - Agnes & Doris (Antje Traue)
La Otra Mirada Angela
Mr. Mercedes - Lou, played by Breeda Wool
Russian Dolls (minor) - Lizzy (Rebecca Henderson) [Netflix]
Sweetbitter - Ariel - On Starz
Yellowstone - Secondary lesbian character

Ended:
Broad City - Abbi (bi)
Easy (Season 3) [Netflix]
Jane the Virgin - Jane Ramos & Petra (Rosario Dawson & Yael Grobglas) [CW] (Happy ending for Petramos)
Killjoys (Happy ending)
Krypton - Nyssa ex-girlfriend (Dead ex gf)
Mary Kills People - Jess
Orange is the New Black [Netflix] (Happy ending for Vauseman)
She's Gotta Have It [Netflix]
The Good Fight - Maia Rindell [CBS] (Maia has been written off)
Proven Innocent - Madeline & Wren (cancelled)
Veep - Catherine Meyer & Marjorie Palmiotti (Clea Duvall) [HBO] (Happy ending for the wlw couple)

Dead to us:
Claws Quiet Ann (Judy Reyes) (Heads up: BYG Ann's gf was killed)
Dix pour cent (Call My Agent) - Andrea & Colette (Heads up: lesbian with a man = baby)
Harlots - Charlotte & Isabella (Liv Tyler) (Heads up: BYG)
In the Dark (Heads up: Cheating lesbian followed up by lesbian with a man)
Younger (Heads up: Lesbian fucks a dude willingly, claiming she is a lesbian all the way through)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sry for any mistakes. We're soon on a new page if anyone wants to correct it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amar Es para siempre should be in the Dead To Us category tbh. No excuse for retconning an out lesbian to be pansexual just to serve a story with a male LI.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Amar Es para siempre should be in the Dead To Us category tbh. No excuse for retconning an out lesbian to be pansexual just to serve a story with a male LI.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vida should really also be in the dead to us category. If not for making an obviously lesbian character fuck men and excusing it by saying they never explicitly confirmed her sexuality in S1, then for how the showrunner hate lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm really enjoying the Canadian comedy show called Jann. It's based on an accentuated version of Jann Arden (famous Canadian singer), who plays herself and is bisexual. Zoie Palmer (of Lost Girl fame) plays her sister.

You can buy it off YouTube - check it out. I would recommend listening to some of her popular older songs before watching the show, as context.
Is her sexuality just mentioned or does she date women?
Good question. She has an ex girlfriend that is in and out of episodes as they have unresolved issues. The show is more focused on the wacky situations she gets herself into than her love life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the complete list!

Error: "Lovleg" is from Norway, not from the USA. I think this show ended, but I don't know how it concluded. Does anyone else know? Did Gunnhild and Luna end up together? Their storyline wasn't major, but what I saw of it was cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
AAEEA wrote:
Guest wrote:
mimia wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone here speak turkish and can read the news about Avlu / The Yard's season 3? Are they for real getting Azra and Deniz together? Now that netflix is making the next season?
I'm from Turkey and we're all waiting that moment they'll finally get together. They have huge "Azden" fan group here in Turkey and they wanna see these two get together. Obviously we could not see a gay scene on Turkish television. But now it'll release on Netflix so everybody in here have a high expectation. Producers know it, scenarists know it, actresses know it. Maybe I'm too optimistic about that but I think we'll get what we want this time.

Also there is no news yet, but quite likely shooting the new season will began December or January. If something happens I'll keep you posted.

thats what i hear now that the next season will be produced by Netflix and not Star TV in Turkey. They will have the freedom if they wish, and S2 definitely goes way past subtext.
Agreed, just watched the second season and it's great. If they will go through with them as a couple its going to be, hands down, the best f/f couple on TV.
where did you watch the 2nd season?? with eng subs?? i'm trying to track it down!

When did this scene in the gif happen? What season/episode?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also, True love or True lies (MTV-lesbian couple winner)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was so confused since Jodi isn't in Almost Family. Then I realized that the show they're talking about is For All Mankind. And I totally agree, the actress who plays Jodi's love interest looks like she could be related to the Osments.
Yep, I had to google to make sure she wasn't Haley's sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's the deal with the show purple from France?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also Charmed and Nancy Drew

Imadreamer
Reactions: 0

Post by Imadreamer »

Spain: Acacias 38 Camino & Maite

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MASTER LIST 2019

TOTAL 74 (in progress and not dead to us) Shows
(Updated: November 25)

DON'T REPLY. Please copy/paste to add alphabetically

AUSTRALIA
Bad Mothers - Maddie (main cast), Leslie, Faye
Home & Away
Neighbors Chloe & Elly (Heads up: The writers have messed up the ship)

CANADA
Jann
Wynonna Earp - Waverly Earp & Nicole Haught
You Me Her - (Heads up: polyamory/bi) (Renewed for a fifth and final season)

FRANCE
Demain nous appartient (Tomorrow is Ours) - Morgane & Sandrine
Purple - TBA - Lots of lesbians
Vernon Subutex - La Hy?â?ne & Ana?â?»s

GERMANY
Rote Rosen - Agnes & Margret
Um Himmels Willen (For Heaven's Sake) - Nadja (nuns!)

MEXICO
Amar a Muerte - Valentina and Juliana (Juliantina) (Movie and spin off pending)

NEW ZEALAND
Shortland Street - Nicole & Zara

NORWAY
Farmen - Lene & Tonje [Reality] (now living tgt)
Lovleg

POLAND
Control [webseries - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tvUobbVJJI] (Heads up: cheating with a man)

SPAIN
Acacias 38 Camino & Maite
Les de L'hoquei - Lorena & Gina & Flor
Servir y Proteger - Nacha & Aitana
SKAM Espa?â??a - Cris & Joana

SWEDEN
Sjukt Oklar - Ellen - Already translated

UK
Ackley Bridge Season 3 - Nasreen [Lesbian Muslim]
Coronation Street (Heads up: lesbian with man & BYG soon there won't be any lesbians on the show)
Derry Girls Claire
Eastenders (Heads up: "lesbian" with a man multiple times, but a new lesbian has been introduced)
Emmerdale
The End of the F*cking World
This Way Up - Charlotte (les), Shona (bi curious, possibly psycho)
Gentleman Jack - Anne Lister & Anne Walker (Suranne Jones, Sophie Rundle) [BBC & HBO]
Killing Eve - Villanelle [BBC America & philo streaming]
London Kills - Billie & Amber
Pure - Emma & Nancy
Sally4Ever - Sally

USA
Are You the One? [MTV Reality]
Ambitions Lori (bi!) & Carly (Heads up: Lori cheats on Carly and fucks a dude) [OWN]
Batwoman - Kate Kane
Black Lightning - Anissa Pierce (aka Thunder) & Grace
Billions - Taylor Amber Mason (Asia Kate Dillon, the first nonbinary character on North American TV)
The Bold Type Kat (bi) & Adena
Boomerang - Tia (Lala Milan) & Rocky (Kimberly Hall)
Charmed Mel & Abigail
Dickinson (Both are for some reason bi)
For All Mankind
Grand Hotel - Marissa & Yoli
Grown-ish - Nomi (bi)
Good Trouble - Alice (Sherry Cola)
The Handmaid's Tale - Moira (Samira Wiley), Emily & Sylvia [Hulu]
High Maintenance
The L Word: Generation Q
Legacies - Penelope & Josie (Heads up: Pen has been written off and Josie will be with a dude in s2)
Legends of Tomorrow - Ava Sharpe & Sara Lance/White Canary (Caity Lotz)
Light as a Feather Alex [Hulu]
Mindhunter - Wendy Carr played by Anna Torv
Mr. Robot Dominique
Nancy Drew - Bess
One Day At a Time - Elena (Isabella Gomez)
Queen Sugar - Nova
Riverdale - Cheryl & Toni [CW/Netflix]
The Rook - Myfanwy & Eliza [Starz]
The Runaways - Karolina Dean & Nico Minoru
Shrill [Hulu]
Siren (polyamory w/ some ff)
Stranger Things - Robin [Netflix]
Supergirl - Kelly Olsen & Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh)
Tales of the city - Shawna Hawkins (queer) (Ellen Page)
T@gged - Tessa & Jai (Neither cancelled or renewed)
Trinkets - Elodie & Sabine (renewed for a 2nd and final season)
True Love or True Lies
Van Helsing - Sarah (aka Doc) & Joline (Heads up: BYG)

Minor:
Dark Season 2 - Agnes & Doris (Antje Traue)
La Otra Mirada Angela
Mr. Mercedes - Lou, played by Breeda Wool
Russian Dolls (minor) - Lizzy (Rebecca Henderson) [Netflix]
Sweetbitter - Ariel - On Starz
Yellowstone - Secondary lesbian character

Ended:
Broad City - Abbi (bi)
Easy (Season 3) [Netflix]
Jane the Virgin - Jane Ramos & Petra (Rosario Dawson & Yael Grobglas) [CW] (Happy ending for Petramos)
Killjoys (Happy ending)
Krypton - Nyssa ex-girlfriend (Dead ex gf)
Mary Kills People - Jess
Orange is the New Black [Netflix] (Happy ending for Vauseman)
She's Gotta Have It [Netflix]
The Good Fight - Maia Rindell [CBS] (Maia has been written off)
Proven Innocent - Madeline & Wren (cancelled)
Veep - Catherine Meyer & Marjorie Palmiotti (Clea Duvall) [HBO] (Happy ending for the wlw couple)

Dead to us:
Amar es para Siempre - Luisita & Amelia (Heads up: lesbian turned pan & male LI likely on the way)
Claws Quiet Ann (Judy Reyes) (Heads up: BYG Ann's gf was killed)
Dix pour cent (Call My Agent) - Andrea & Colette (Heads up: lesbian with a man = baby)
Harlots - Charlotte & Isabella (Liv Tyler) (Heads up: BYG)
In the Dark (Heads up: Cheating lesbian followed up by lesbian with a man)
Vida - Emma & Cruz (Heads up: "lesbian" with several dudes and lesbophobic showrunner)
Younger (Heads up: Lesbian fucks a dude willingly, claiming she is a lesbian all the way through)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What do you like in general? Drama, comedy, action/heroses, sci-fi, romance?
i dont care about genre as long as it is good i'm gonna give it a try

faddskdja
Reactions:

Post by faddskdja »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
AAEEA wrote:
Guest wrote:
mimia wrote:

?? is she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Master List is long but why does it feel like there's barely anything to watch?

Also, I think you missed Atypical (Casey and Izzie)

And might as well move Neighbours and Shortland St into dead to me section. The storyline has been dead for a couple of months as far as I know (they ended up with men). Now as a soap they could always rehash the story but I doubt it'll be anytime soon.