TikTok (WLW Drama & Gossip) part I

Reactions:

TikTok (WLW Drama & Gossip) part I

Post by Guest »

Discuss

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (WLW Drama & Gossip) part I

Post by guest »

lmao the mods find out already and deleted it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 08:14
lmao the mods find out already and deleted it?
We will not give up :argh: it's unfair to close wlw thread and let straight actresses thread open

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it true kai dating jojo's ex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 09:52
Is it true kai dating jojo's ex?
Which one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the mod not gonna let a thread with tiktok name in it. I understand it is a best decision especially looking at the mess happened in the old tiktok thread. But it is really unfair to close everything especially tiktok related when the discussion are good without any hateful comments and assumptions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 03:53
the mod not gonna let a thread with tiktok name in it. I understand it is a best decision especially looking at the mess happened in the old tiktok thread. But it is really unfair to close everything especially tiktok related when the discussion are good without any hateful comments and assumptions.
They will if we don't give up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any updates on Ava, Ob, Op, and Kb?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 05:02
- Ava was in an on/off situationship with actress Jessica Belkin before going back to Bella.

- Olivia B broke up with Bella and is now dating a blonde girl from Georgia.

- Olivia P cheated on Abby and is now in a situationship with the girl she cheated on Abby with. on a side note, she and Angelle unfollowed each other all across social media and Olivia P claims Angelle was abusive.

- KB still happily with Alex and seems like they're in healthy relationship good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:03
Guest wrote:
- Ava was in an on/off situationship with actress Jessica Belkin before going back to Bella.

- Olivia P cheated on Abby and is now in a situationship with the girl she cheated on Abby with. on a side note, she and Angelle unfollowed each other all across social media and Olivia P claims Angelle was abusive.

- KB still happily with Alex and seems like they're in healthy relationship good for her.
Qtms

- Olivia B's new girlfriend

- Olivia P's mistress/future girlfriend
https://www.tiktok.com/@madii.nichols?_ ... M186r&_r=1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

- Olivia Ponton is dating a girl

- Kai was seeing Jojo Siwa's ex Savannah Demers

- Avery and Soph break up, and there's a lot of drama surrounding the reasons why they broke up, one of which is Avery cheating with Jojo Siwa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:18

- Avery and Soph break up, and there's a lot of drama surrounding the reasons why they broke up, one of which is Avery cheating with Jojo Siwa.
Wow I haven't seen OB in awhile girl is glowing and has lost weight I guess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:20
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:18

Wow I haven't seen OB in awhile girl is glowing and has lost weight I guess
So happy for her that she no longer has to book a flight to see her girl. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Opppsss i love mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel so sorry for abby and madi's ex. Especially knowing madi and her ex has been together for 2 years maybe before this situation with op happened.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Can you guys share what happened, I mean they have broken up for months why are they just starting to shade each other now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 07:30
I feel so sorry for abby and madi's ex. Especially knowing madi and her ex has been together for 2 years maybe before this situation with op happened.
Madi doesn't seems like Op's type :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 07:33
Can you guys share what happened, I mean they have broken up for months why are they just starting to shade each other now?
my guess is it has everything to do with liv moving out of nola. just a month ago, they were happy for each other, defended each other from haters and now they're beefing. everything about them since the breakup is like whiplash.

angelle is dating mitch > liv is dating abby > angelle broke up with mitch> liv was caught cheating on abby with madi > angelle is dating able a week after breaking up with mitch > liv is in a situationship with madi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 07:30
I don't condone cheating. What OP did was horrible. OP is a horrible person. I understand, but OP has only known Abby on/off for a few months, it's easier for her to ignore Abby's feelings. What I don't understand is Madi. She's been with her ex for two years. How could she do that to her girlfriend of two years with someone she barely knew?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew it op was too good to be true one way or another she will show her true colors and i was right <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 11:58
I knew it op was too good to be true one way or another she will show her true colors and i was right <_<
What do you mean true colors? Not to be a hating ass hoe, but she literally said back in 2021 pre OB/Angelle that she has cheated on every single one of exes. Like, girl has already admitted to being a serial cheater. One of her exes even made blog posts blasting her ass lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 11:58
What do you mean true colors? Not to be a hating ass hoe, but she literally said back in 2021 pre OB/Angelle that she has cheated on every single one of exes. Like, girl has already admitted to being a serial cheater. One of her exes even made blog posts blasting her ass lol.
I thought she might've changed and learned from her mistakes she was a teenager back then and now that she's a grown woman she relapsed into her old habits the thing about her using her girlfriend's strap to fuck another girl was so disgusting when someone from her comment section dm'd me i thought it was a joke because girl there's no way <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 07:55
guest wrote:
my guess is it has everything to do with liv moving out of nola. just a month ago, they were happy for each other, defended each other from haters and now they're beefing. everything about them since the breakup is like whiplash.

angelle is dating mitch > liv is dating abby > angelle broke up with mitch> liv was caught cheating on abby with madi > angelle is dating able a week after breaking up with mitch > liv is in a situationship with madi.
I don't know what happened recently that things got even worse between Liv and Angelle but I don't know how anyone feels comfortable dating either one of them, even if its anger right now they clearly still have a lot of feeling for each other, mainly Angelle, she has been making some sad tts on both her accounts, not sure how her new man should feel about this, I dont even think he knows about her spam account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 13:25
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don't know what happened recently that things got even worse between Liv and Angelle but I don't know how anyone feels comfortable dating either one of them, even if its anger right now they clearly still have a lot of feeling for each other, mainly Angelle, she has been making some sad tts on both her accounts, not sure how her new man should feel about this, I dont even think he knows about her spam account.
i don't understand why liv insisted on dating abby just to cheat on her and now insists on dating madi, knowing very well that she still has a feeling for angelle. abby and madi are clearly in love with her. there's no need to involve anyone else in her cold war with angelle. she's 23 ffs what's she trying to prove?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 13:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

i don't understand why liv insisted on dating abby just to cheat on her and now insists on dating madi, knowing very well that she still has a feeling for angelle. abby and madi are clearly in love with her. there's no need to involve anyone else in her cold war with angelle. she's 23 ffs what's she trying to prove?
Da i thought her and madi aren't official couple yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I sure OP didnt plan on hurting abby, I think both of them jumped into new relationships to get over eo. I am not sure they will ever be friends again let alone back together but I do think they are both still very much in love with eo and thats a problem for anyone else involved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 13:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

liv said she's confident at some point she and madi will date, they're still in talking stage as for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

liv said she's confident at some point she and madi will date, they're still in talking stage as for now.
So the "cheating" didn't automatically make them a couple? Maybe madi ain't sure for the next move?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 13:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I sure OP didnt plan on hurting abby, I think both of them jumped into new relationships to get over eo. I am not sure they will ever be friends again let alone back together but I do think they are both still very much in love with eo and thats a problem for anyone else involved.
the cheating lasted for about a month. plan or not, liv still chose to hurt abby by continuing to cheat on her for a month, it's the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 14:21
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So the "cheating" didn't automatically make them a couple? Maybe madi ain't sure for the next move?
it's obvious where things are going with liv talking to madi every single day. i don't know if you remember this but kb and ob doing the same thing where they were technically together but not officially because they needed to heal first, but eventually they officially dated. that's what liv and madi are trying to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine being Abby and Madi's ex. They were not only cheated on, but the cheaters chose to be together after cheating. Lord, double the pain! OP and Madi are trash for this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2k+ people watching ava and bella live on yt What do you guys think about them? Me personally love them, i just think both of them couldn't move on from each other. Are they serious this time or just playing around?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All of the girls have cheated, some of them multiple times, Ava cheated on OB, KB and OB cheated on OP, etc. the fact that some of you held OP to a higher standard is your fault, they are all the same. These girls are all popular "lesbian" TickTokers with plenty of options, like them for whatever reason you want but to make OPs cheating different than any of the others does not make sense. Just because a couple of 12 year old "Karen's" where pissed and wanted to DM everyone and tell the tea in detail.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:01
2k+ people watching ava and bella live on yt What do you guys think about them? Me personally love them, i just think both of them couldn't move on from each other. Are they serious this time or just playing around?
They're cute but obviously the relationship is toxic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:06
All of the girls have cheated, some of them multiple times, Ava cheated on OB, KB and OB cheated on OP, etc. the fact that some of you held OP to a higher standard is your fault, they are all the same. These girls are all popular "lesbian" TickTokers with plenty of options, like them for whatever reason you want but to make OPs cheating different than any of the others does not make sense. Just because a couple of 12 year old "Karen's" where pissed and wanted to DM everyone and tell the tea in detail.
Honestly, a lot of the fault lies on OP herself with the way she represents herself. You know, as this very emotionally intelligent, sweet, morally correct empath. When you worked as hard as she has to have this image, your actions have to align with that image. It's like when preachers get caught smoking meth with prostitutes, the backlash is going to be way harsher than if a rockstar was caught doing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Well no doubt about it. And they even trash talk and exposing each other in bella's comment section back then. Bella also made lot of shady tiktok for ava. And now they are back lmao how could they pull this? Idk if this is just me but ava become totally a different person with bella, it's like bella is her kryptonite.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Honestly, a lot of the fault lies on OP herself with the way she represents herself. You know, as this very emotionally intelligent, sweet, morally correct empath. When you worked as hard as she has to have this image, your actions have to align with that image. It's like when preachers get caught smoking meth with prostitutes, the backlash is going to be way harsher than if a rockstar was caught doing it.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:16
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Well no doubt about it. And they even trash talk and exposing each other in bella's comment section back then. Bella also made lot of shady tiktok for ava. And now they are back lmao how could they pull this? Idk if this is just me but ava become totally a different person with bella, it's like bella is her kryptonite.
Toxic relationships tend to be long term relationships

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of which is it true avery cheated on soph?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 15:14
Guest wrote:
I think she is still a lot of those things, but Liv is easily influenced and I think the last 2 years hanging out with Angelle and friends have changed her a bit. I like Angelle but she had a totally different lifestyle, and Liv adapted much more to fit Angelle then the other way around. I also think that's why there has been this perception that Livs family does not like Angelle whether that is true or not I dont know. I am not blaming the cheating on Angelle, I just dont think Liv focuses as much on the things that may have made you like her origanly as much now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qtms

Is that really OB gf, because I had a different blond show up on my fyp that has comment from OB pinned, username is @whoiskodie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qtms

Is that really OB gf, because I had a different blond show up on my fyp that has comment from OB pinned, username is @whoiskodie.
DA tbh I'm not even sure she has a girlfriend, but Liv be private now so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTFF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abby's wounds still fresh OP already parading Madi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qtms

Whoiskodie is not from Georgia, so, nope, not her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Op, daniella, even Rachel. All of them unfollow angelle on social media. Maybe angelle is the problem. Tbh i never got a good vibes from her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 01:40
Op, daniella, even Rachel. All of them unfollow angelle on social media. Maybe angelle is the problem. Tbh i never got a good vibes from her.
Op is worse than Angelle her validation means nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 00:52
Abby's wounds still fresh OP already parading Madi
WTF are you taking about who cares about the Abby situation, move on. Plus OP is in AZ for probably at least 2 months after she has her surgery next week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 01:40
If you look at the comment section in Rachel's latest IG post it's a who's who ex friends of Angelle. OP, Daniella, jenni.