TikTok (WLW Drama & Gossip) part I

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (WLW Drama & Gossip) part I

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 00:52
Abby's wounds still fresh OP already parading Madi
How are she and Madi going to overcome their long-distance relationship...when both of them are cheaters? Can they trust each other to not cheat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
WTF are you taking about who cares about the Abby situation, move on. Plus OP is in AZ for probably at least 2 months after she has her surgery next week.
Da This is a drama and gossip forum, if you can't handle your fave being the center of attention due to the drama she created, you should exit this thread and move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF are you taking about who cares about the Abby situation, move on. Plus OP is in AZ for probably at least 2 months after she has her surgery next week.
Da This is a drama and gossip forum, if you can't handle your fave being the center of attention due to the drama she created, you should exit this thread and move on.
Lol, right. But I assume this thread will be locked soon anyways as soon as the mods realize it exists again, so enjoy it while you can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol, right. But I assume this thread will be locked soon anyways as soon as the mods realize it exists again, so enjoy it while you can.
DA
We will create a new one. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OP becomes the new Ava 2.0, and OP's fans become Ava's fans 2.0 :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:35
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 01:40
Op, daniella, even Rachel. All of them unfollow angelle on social media. Maybe angelle is the problem. Tbh i never got a good vibes from her.
If you look at the comment section in Rachel's latest IG post it's a who's who ex friends of Angelle. OP, Daniella, jenni.
Right. I mean she kinda use other people to distract herself from her own problem. Maybe they had enough and unfollow her. And i remember her relationship with morgan? Is that her name? What happened there? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey it's back!

so what the deal with ob does she have a new gf or what?
:bertha: :bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da calm down. I'm neutral but remember op is one of the big reason why the old thread got permanently closed. If you want this thread to stay just keep calm and don't press her so hard. I don't condone cheating too and that's horrible but remember to control yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 03:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da calm down. I'm neutral but remember op is one of the big reason why the old thread got permanently closed. If you want this thread to stay just keep calm and don't press her so hard. I don't condone cheating too and that's horrible but remember to control yourself.
Nothing crazy has been said about op like in the old thread (death threats) to warrant op's fans going batshit crazy just because an anonymous poster posted op's tiktok that most likely is about madi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 03:21
Hey it's back!

so what the deal with ob does she have a new gf or what?
:bertha: :bertha:
Yes this is her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:48
Guest wrote:
How are she and Madi going to overcome their long-distance relationship...when both of them are cheaters? Can they trust each other to not cheat?
OP will do what she always does, u-haul her cheating asses to wherever Madi is. Look at the pattern of u-hauling to Georgia for Liv and Nola for Angelle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 04:18
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:48
Guest wrote:
OP will do what she always does, u-haul her cheating asses to wherever Madi is. Look at the pattern of u-hauling to Georgia for Liv and Nola for Angelle.
da. madi not from new orleans?