Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 17:09
Nice! Hopefully we will hear some of the other casting info soon then. :fingcross:

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 15:16
Adir's ig.

I don't remember this look from any promo or photoshoot. Or maybe my memory is just failing me.
I don’t remember it either but her hair looks like it did around CA/Underwater promo.
It's from the 2019 Elle France photo shoot x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:09
That would be amazing, she’s great. She’s too young to be the queen unless they age her up, which I guess they did with Olivia Colman towards the end of the last season of The Crown, which is about the same time period. I think Olivia looks older though. Maybe Princess Anne?

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
That would be amazing, she’s great. She’s too young to be the queen unless they age her up, which I guess they did with Olivia Colman towards the end of the last season of The Crown, which is about the same time period. I think Olivia looks older though. Maybe Princess Anne?
Sally Hawkins looks like she would be a good fit for Princess Anne :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh I hope she said yes! Having her would be amazing for the movie because it needs more known actors like Sally but also for Kristen because I think, as far as their styles of acting go, they have a lot in common and would work wonderfully together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ryann wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Camera angles will have to do wonders in scenes like that, if they decide to have them in the movie, because that's the only way to make Kristen look tall like Diana.

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:51
ryann wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Camera angles will have to do wonders in scenes like that, if they decide to have them in the movie, because that's the only way to make Kristen look tall like Diana.
I'm trying not to get too carried away with the Sally Hawkins thing before anything is official, but google says she's 5'2, so proportionally I think a shot like this could work. I think they just have to make sure they don't cast someone too tall for Charles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Oh I hope she said yes! Having her would be amazing for the movie because it needs more known actors like Sally but also for Kristen because I think, as far as their styles of acting go, they have a lot in common and would work wonderfully together.
X2 Also, I have been wishing they would get a chance to work together for some time now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$ I'm really not excited at all about this Spencer project, first because I really don't give a damn about Diana and second because I feel they did miscasted the role, I love Kristen but to be honest I can't see her playing that rile, they should had got her some other role, I don't know something closer to what she knows she is too grunge to play an english real life princess.

I see her more in roles about rock musicians, heck even folk singers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ryann wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:57
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 18:51
ryann wrote:

I'm trying not to get too carried away with the Sally Hawkins thing before anything is official, but google says she's 5'2, so proportionally I think a shot like this could work. I think they just have to make sure they don't cast someone too tall for Charles.
Same re Sally (but praying she said yes) and yeah, proportions is what matters so if everyone is sufficiently shorter than Kristen she will appear tall next to them. Anyway, these guys are professionals so they should know what they are doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

will they have the characters of Camila Parker, Charles, Queen, Phillip, like the cast of the crown? there are a lot of signings, so I believe they are not in the film interacting with Diana. that must be why there was no name added to the cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 15:29
Dylan liked this post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 19:36
will they have the characters of Camila Parker, Charles, Queen, Phillip, like the cast of the crown? there are a lot of signings, so I believe they are not in the film interacting with Diana. that must be why there was no name added to the cast.
For the lack of casting news and the fact that is set in a weekend during holidays I think there will only be glimpses of other characters and we will probably just see Diana, her kids and Charles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 19:51
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 15:29
Dylan liked this post.
:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 19:17
:$ I'm really not excited at all about this Spencer project, first because I really don't give a damn about Diana and second because I feel they did miscasted the role, I love Kristen but to be honest I can't see her playing that rile, they should had got her some other role, I don't know something closer to what she knows she is too grunge to play an english real life princess.

I see her more in roles about rock musicians, heck even folk singers.
I'm the opposite. Because the focus is so heavily on Kristen and its seemingly out of her comfort zone, according to many people, if she nails it she'll change a lot of peoples opinion of her. And I believe in her to do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New/old pic from AU set (April 2014) with Jesse and Nima.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New/old bts pic from CXR set (July 2013).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New/old from Underwater set (2017)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suzie followed and was followed by:
https://instagram.com/mariaschonhofer?i ... jk22i9grwx

This person also followed Dylan and it seems that this lady is also in Berlin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 01:18

Suzie followed her today but she’s been following Suzie for a while. She’s definitely worked with Kristen in the past. Related or involved with Chanel. Not sure when she followed Dylan. Perhaps today. Perhaps when Dylan and Kristen were at Chanel show last month. Suzie followed her today right after she posted the pic of Kristen and tagged Suzie in the comments. (Basically asking permission if she can post lolll)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 01:18

She is a yoga, meditation and breathing coach. Maybe Kristen is working with her for Spencer or maybe she is just someone they all are friends with.

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

Dylan posted a picture from a cemetery in Berlin. Kristen posted something yesterday I think.They seem to be still there...
https://www.wikiwand.com/de/St.-Marien- ... Friedhof_I

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 07:14
Dylan posted a picture from a cemetery in Berlin. Kristen posted something yesterday I think.They seem to be still there...
If they are sightseeing, it looks like the quarantine is over for them. I wonder when they are going to the Schlosshotel Kronberg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sunce it's with virtual audience, maybe Kristen will "attend" and we'll get another shoot like the one from Oct last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
Kristen's posts are 2053 a few days ago. has that number changed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 15:21
crickets wrote:
Kristen's posts are 2053 a few days ago. has that number changed?
Kristen posted Yesterday Jan 21. Which bumped her up to 2053.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

If you are interested in voting. .. Kristen and Happiest Season are both nominated in this.
It's an online thing, but I think lesbian representation matters and should be recognized.
I don't think you have to vote for every category if you don't want to.

https://www.queerty.com/Queerties2021/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen followed someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 00:44
That's such a great a piece of memory to have and share. Cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 00:44
OMGG!! Can you imagine baby Krie in a stroller, cuteness overload!!

Nina
Reactions: 0

Post by Nina »

I can't wait for Spencer. Omggg i hope the hair make people do Kristen justice, because i know she will try her best to portray the princess the best she can.

Nora12
Reactions: 2

Post by Nora12 »

Totally random question but how tall is Kristen?
So many sources online state she is 5ft5 and others say 5ft4.
She looks like she would be around 5ft5 to me when I see her in pictures with other cast members from previous Projects but no idea what source is true online 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nora12 wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:37
She looks like she would be around 5ft5 to me when I see her in pictures with other cast members from previous Projects but no idea what source is true online 🤔
if most sources say 5ft5 and you think she’s 5ft5 i think you have your answer...

Nora12

Post by Nora12 »

I guess I do 👏🏼👏🏼🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nora12 wrote:
Selena Gomez is 5 '5" tall, compare Kristen's height with her in the Kids Choice Awards photo In 2013 and everything will become clear

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Nora12 wrote:
I would say 5'5.
My youngest sister is 5'5 and when I met Kristen she was about the same height as my sister.

Nora12

Post by Nora12 »

Shamrocker wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 14:08
Nora12 wrote:
I would say 5'5.
My youngest sister is 5'5 and when I met Kristen she was about the same height as my sister.
Aww was she 🙊 Thank you ☺️ I was just curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
Nora12 wrote:
I would say 5'5.
her height is 5 feet 4 inches, maybe less , but definitely not more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 14:27
Shamrocker wrote:
Nora12 wrote:
I would say 5'5.
Da. Unless you know her personally and you were there when she stood perfectly straight (which she almost never does in her daily life) while her height was measured, you can't say definitely anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 14:27
Shamrocker wrote:
Nora12 wrote:
I would say 5'5.
Da. Emma Roberts is 5’1, Kristen is a little taller than she is in those paparazzi photos from the walk, there's the video too, so you can clearly see that Kristen is taller. I think 5'4 to 5'5 is correct

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She once said she was 5’6 in an interview but i dont think shes that tall

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's 5'5". That's what's on IMDb, she said she's 5'5" and I'm 5'6" and I have a picture with her and the difference is compatible to one inch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ten thousand messages to discuss the height of KSristen LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Kristen could have taped something from Germany for this show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stacey already in Germany. Happy Kristen is having her usual crew around. Stacey has been with her on every movie set the last few years for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:55
Stacey already in Germany. Happy Kristen is having her usual crew around. Stacey has been with her on every movie set the last few years for sure.
Stacey is a good friend but I'm not impressed with her work as Kristen's movie makeup artist. In Spencer it will be crucial that hair and makeup teams are top notch. Stacey doesn't work much outside of films Kristen makes so it doesn't appear her skills are in big demand.