Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Bento wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 17:48
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2020, 14:55
Ftdu5iuijon wrote:
22 Oct 2020, 14:37
I luv her like y’all do but honestly if she made a better effort to keep connected with ointb cast she’d probably have better work options, like Uzo, Tasha Jenji
Uzo and Natasha are two that she is still in touch with, I don’t know how Uzo could help her, maybe Natasha will produce a role for her at some point. Jenji? I’m sure they are on good terms (not a MLP situation) but this chapter is over... what is she gonna do? Her two Netflix shows just got canceled in one day
2 questions:

How do you know which of the oitnb she still keeps in touch with and;

What were her Netflix shows that got cancelled?
Don’t know if it counts as still in touch with but both Tasho and Uz keep tagging Taylor in voting/blm stuff and she them
Tash even reposted Taylor’s Hudson gig
Also they always speak about the group chat that they got going

Bourbon
Reactions: 40

Post by Bourbon »

Tankini wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 17:51
Bento wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2020, 14:55

Uzo and Natasha are two that she is still in touch with, I don’t know how Uzo could help her, maybe Natasha will produce a role for her at some point. Jenji? I’m sure they are on good terms (not a MLP situation) but this chapter is over... what is she gonna do? Her two Netflix shows just got canceled in one day
2 questions:

Glow (Which I'm upset about) and Teenage Bounty Hunters
Wait. What? Glow?!

Tankini
Veteran
Reactions: 89

Post by Tankini »

Bourbon wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 18:42
Tankini wrote:
Bento wrote:

2 questions:

Wait. What? Glow?!
Yep. production became too expensive due to the safety precautions they would need to take on a highly physical show so netflix dumped it. However, the actors are pushing for a movie to wrap up the storylines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tankini wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 18:46
Bourbon wrote:
Tankini wrote:

Wait. What? Glow?!
Yep. production became too expensive due to the safety precautions they would need to take on a highly physical show so netflix dumped it. However, the actors are pushing for a movie to wrap up the storylines.
Netflix went to shit after the dumped Cindy Holland

Bourbon

Post by Bourbon »

Tankini wrote:
Bourbon wrote:
Tankini wrote:

Wait. What? Glow?!
Oh! I see... thanks for the explanation (sorry for being OT)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think we’ll get the voted! pic again this year? Is it gonna be a couple pic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 18:55
Do you think we’ll get the voted! pic again this year? Is it gonna be a couple pic?
Well maybe but logistically speaking Taylor is still registered to vote in BK and Emily is obviously in Hudson so unless they both do mail in votes I don’t see how it works lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Well maybe but logistically speaking Taylor is still registered to vote in BK and Emily is obviously in Hudson so unless they both do mail in votes I don’t see how it works lol
ER will vote early in Hudson and save the sticker 😂

Maybe you
Reactions:

Post by Maybe you »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do you know that Taylor is still registered to vote in Brooklyn NY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe you wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 19:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do you know that Taylor is still registered to vote in Brooklyn NY.
DA it’s basically online if you know what to look for :lol: HM is still registered at Taylor’s old place too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bourbon wrote:
Tankini wrote:
Bento wrote:

2 questions:

Wait. What? Glow?!
:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:fingcross: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Followed a disobedience book club

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ER walking TTD on IGS

How you know?
Reactions:

Post by How you know? »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 21:47
ER walking TTD on IGS
How do you know that's Tank?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When are they gonna start shooting? Monday?
I think that whether Em tags along or not Tank will go with Taylor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 22:48
Press release said “late October” so sometimes this week. Given she is not the only lead and will not have to shoot every day - what are the chances she will just commute instead?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How you know? wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 22:44
Guest wrote:
ER walking TTD on IGS
Between the 2 dogs she's posting: Tank matches the size- other one is too big, Tank doesn’t have a tail- other one has, she doesn’t really have a reason to walk her drummer’s dog who lives in a different town, she has a good reason to walk her girlfriend’s dog who lives in her house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Press release said “late October” so sometimes this week. Given she is not the only lead and will not have to shoot every day - what are the chances she will just commute instead?
I think if Spectrum are willing to put her in a hotel/bnb she will take the advantage and I think that it makes more sense for them than to have her driven back and forth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 23:21
How you know? wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 22:44
Guest wrote:
ER walking TTD on IGS
Between the 2 dogs she's posting: Tank matches the size- other one is too big, Tank doesn’t have a tail- other one has, she doesn’t really have a reason to walk her drummer’s dog who lives in a different town, she has a good reason to walk her girlfriend’s dog who lives in her house
You should have started with this :lol: common sense people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 15:49
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 15:40
Tank wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 15:13
More from the Taylor+Mary NYCC roundtable
https://www.showbizjunkies.com/tv/monst ... interview/
“This piece made a hell of a lot more sense to me than other more seemingly simple things I’ve done.”

This entire press circuit she’s been hinting at the fact she has mental health issues
Did you really need her own words to confirm this. Just look at almost anything she's done, helping friends out with promo videos or interviews. Her anxiety prominent, not able to sit still or concentrate constantly fidging with objects around her, fixing her hair, yawning etc. We all know this, no use acting surprised.

sja522
Reactions: 0

Post by sja522 »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2020, 18:51
Tankini wrote:
Bourbon wrote:

Wait. What? Glow?!
Netflix went to shit after the dumped Cindy Holland
Agree. They have cancelled almost all the US production and have moved to expand programming from foreign countries. Tried watching some of those Russian shows but boy they are just boring. The Scandinavian ones are more watchable. Looks like Netflix wants to cut US production costs in favor of cheaper pre- produced products that have aired in other countries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For having a project recently released, 2 others in production and dating a girl - this thread is unusually dead 💀 where’s everybody?

Tankini
Veteran

Post by Tankini »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 17:12
For having a project recently released, 2 others in production and dating a girl - this thread is unusually dead 💀 where’s everybody?
There's no new developments on all the above. I'm sure we'll get some sightings once production kicks into gear

Bourbon

Post by Bourbon »

Tankini wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 18:17
Guest wrote:
There's no new developments on all the above. I'm sure we'll get some sightings once production kicks into gear
Do you guys think she’ll do something to her hair? She was probably waiting her next project to do something about it. Let’s hope she’s a sexy brunette who wears glasses... 😉

Tankini
Veteran

Post by Tankini »

Bourbon wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 19:13
Tankini wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you guys think she’ll do something to her hair? She was probably waiting her next project to do something about it. Let’s hope she’s a sexy brunette who wears glasses... 😉
I hope she goes brunette but for the sake of this being a quarantine inspired story they may just leave her roots as is :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This thread only comes alive if Tank posts or there's goss about tay hooking up with men. Men and straight females run this thread now :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 19:23
Guest wrote:
This thread only comes alive if Tank posts or there's goss about tay hooking up with men. Men and straight females run this thread now :nails:

Do you just hop around l chat accusing people of being straight unprovoked? Because I’ve seen this exact statement in at least three other threads today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 19:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you just hop around l chat accusing people of being straight unprovoked? Because I’ve seen this exact statement in at least three other threads today
Welcome to L chat

Bourbon

Post by Bourbon »

Tankini wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 19:22
Bourbon wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 19:13
Tankini wrote:

I hope she goes brunette but for the sake of this being a quarantine inspired story they may just leave her roots as is :lol:
I thought the exact same when writing this. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This thread only comes alive if Tank posts or there's trolling about tay hooking up with men. Men and straight females run this thread now :nails:

Isabel Miller
Reactions: 1

Post by Isabel Miller »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Where can I find the Press release?

Tank
Reactions: 159

Post by Tank »

Scheduled for Oct. 31 at 9 p.m. CST, Wisconsin Dems will be hosting the Rocky Horror Show Livestream in honor of the 1975 cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's described as a musical event with appearances from original castmembers Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick and Nell Campbell, along with Wilmer Valderrama, Lance Bass, Rosario Dawson, Jason George, Seth Green, Jason Alexander, David Arquette and Taylor Schilling.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambl ... -democrats

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/rocky-horror
1 Image 1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 23:17
Scheduled for Oct. 31 at 9 p.m. CST, Wisconsin Dems will be hosting the Rocky Horror Show Livestream in honor of the 1975 cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's described as a musical event with appearances from original castmembers Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick and Nell Campbell, along with Wilmer Valderrama, Lance Bass, Rosario Dawson, Jason George, Seth Green, Jason Alexander, David Arquette and Taylor Schilling.

Yaaaaaay :fun: I love TRHPS!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:

“ Updated to include Taylor Schilling as a replacement for Connie Britton, who is no longer available. ”
Thank you Connie Britton 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:

Is she gonna read Janet??

Tankini
Veteran

Post by Tankini »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 23:32
Tank wrote:

“ Updated to include Taylor Schilling as a replacement for Connie Britton, who is no longer available. ”
Thank you Connie Britton 😂
CB to the rescue :rofl:

Bourbon

Post by Bourbon »

For someone who doesn’t like horror movies, she somehow slowly finding a niche in it! 😂

Tankini
Veteran

Post by Tankini »

Bourbon wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 00:13
For someone who doesn’t like horror movies, she somehow slowly finding a niche in it! 😂
Well she did say on Seth last year that she loves doing horror films and would make "30" of them if she could. Horror is in its moment right now--best to go where the gold is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 23:37
Tank wrote:

Tank
Reactions: 159

Post by Tank »

On Marlee's new book:
"My copy of this book is dog-eared, tea stained, and annotated beyond recognition. Getting to Center is like a long late night conversation with your best friend that reminds you of your own radiant messy perfection. This book will open you to knowing and loving yourself in ways that previously felt impossible. I’m jealous you get to take this ride with Marlee Grace for the first time.” Taylor Schilling, actor

http://marleegrace.space/center-book

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 00:46
On Marlee's new book:
"My copy of this book is dog-eared, tea stained, and annotated beyond recognition. Getting to Center is like a long late night conversation with your best friend that reminds you of your own radiant messy perfection. This book will open you to knowing and loving yourself in ways that previously felt impossible. I’m jealous you get to take this ride with Marlee Grace for the first time.” Taylor Schilling, actor

Well... that’s nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 01:07
Tank wrote:
On Marlee's new book:

Well... that’s nice.
She’s always so thoughtful in her recommendations for friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 23:37
Tank wrote:

Was kinda thinking Taylor would package Emily into her appearance. She gives off that RHS vibe in her performances/songs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:

Look at that, we get to see her again sooner than we expected 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 05:49
Tank wrote:

Just check the link and it only allow US passport holder to donate for the tickets😂😂 It make sense anyway. Just hope US fan can record & share later 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 10:43
Guest wrote:
Tank wrote:

Just check the link and it only allow US passport holder to donate for the tickets😂😂 It make sense anyway. Just hope US fan can record & share later 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Sales ended. Just check. Anyone got tickets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re sure? I’m not American but I still see the option

Tankini
Veteran

Post by Tankini »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 15:48
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 15:33
Guest wrote:

You’re sure? I’m not American but I still see the option
Sales didnt end. I just purchased

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:
On Marlee's new book:

I think that she and MG really hit it off from the get go… remember “love you and your person” and she commented on KH’s picture of TTD in like June so way before Tay and ER were official