Stella Maxwell

Rei
Reactions: 34

Re: Stella Maxwell

Post by Rei »

Can someone post her last IG post please? I'm not following her anymore.
Approximative dans l'absolu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 08:16
Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 07:26
Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 01:21
Well. She date the guy (her igs) we can close the thread
I mean I'm pretty sure she's with that guy but if that was the premise for threads here everyone's thread would be closed.

I'm so disappointed. Not only is she with a guy but a right wing Jesus freak. Can't even call her and lgbt ally at this point.
This board is for lesbians, what's the point of keeping a het topic open? To have trolls permanently and het talking? (which is prohibited on the forum) At worst it could always be reopened thereafter, for now there it is just a gaping wound.

I know this is stupid, after all she owes me nothing but I cannot express how sad and disappointed I am. That she goes out with any man is a disappointment itself but then with such an asshole which means that she is also probably not the good person as I imagined.(for years)

I have no idea of what happened, she loved KS so much and for me it was obvious that she was a baby gay. Her likes on insta, her friends, her way of being. I don't know what to say, +suddenly throwing this het shit in our face... i mean she know that she have a gay audience no? Or she's just stupid or finally don't care at all. I'm sad sad sad.
Lol why are you acting like you know the dude 😂😂😂😂 she never said she’s a lesbian, she didn’t lie to you get over it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rei wrote:
02 May 2021, 12:26
This is funny, you unfollow her but still wanna see her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 17:49
Rei wrote:
02 May 2021, 12:26
This is funny, you unfollow her but still wanna see her?

Yes, because I'm afraid I might come across something that I don't want to see. Like that I filter, for the moment hoping that the situation evolves in a good way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He's still at her house. I think we can safely say it's not work related.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes, they are dating. It was pretty obvious when she posted him all over her insta with those giggle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 15:11
Even if it is for work at the first place. Let's admit (I don't believe it anymore tbh) There is an important level of intimacy between them. She loves his songs A LOT "first fan :heart: " you know.. "ILY", he makes her laugh A LOT, he wakes up in her house in socks, plays the piano and with Trip, dance. Full stories of this, with no more comment. Why?
I don't think I've even seen Marc do it all at once in such a short time.
always listen to his own intuition. Happy to have unfo her since the other day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cool story, she loves women, but she's with a man now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2021, 12:32
Do you know what a bisexual is? It is not her fault that you pretended she was a lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2021, 14:52
These two are so cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2021, 14:30
Guest wrote:
09 May 2021, 12:32
Do you know what a bisexual is? It is not her fault that you pretended she was a lesbian
A bisexual that is willing to fuck a right-wing jesus freak. Worst kind of bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well she's bi so she'll probably date a dude at some point, but I don't think there's any definitive proof to suggest that she's dating this dude. We'll wait and see.

I think babydykes need to stop deluding themselves into thinking that every woman who dates girls is a lesbian. Usually when they either don't comment on their sexuality or say they don't believe in labels it means they're bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She doesn't date A woman , she date women since 2015 (at least) in a recent itw she said she love women from a young age. And so on. And why assert that she is bi when she has never used that term, nor Lesbian*.
(i'm ok with this)*

We have to wait a bit but i think she definitly date him and it's sad for us, Lesbians.
We have the right express our sadness/disappointment here, right? That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well Alec followed Marc, so I'm pretty sure Stella is dating him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ugh who's this guy never heard of him. how the heck did he get to associate with super model like stella?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He's a 23yo random, jesus lover, singer & pretty much conservative with a ridiculous mustache that stella met 1 or 2 months ago.
He's at her home since 10days, she posted some IGS of him with her laughing in the background, like a schoolgirl.
He follow all her close friends on insta.

She's a lost cause and a disapointment itself.
Goodbye to stella gay for fame.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2021, 19:42
He's a 23yo random, jesus lover, singer & pretty much conservative with a ridiculous mustache that stella met 1 or 2 months ago.
He's at her home since 10days, she posted some IGS of him with her laughing in the background, like a schoolgirl.

Fuck off weirdo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What ???

Can you please tell me what is the problem with what I said? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
10 May 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
10 May 2021, 19:42

Fuck off weirdo
Oh look here comes the said nanodick. Nah, YOU fuck off you right wing fugface nobody with angry issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she cut her hair?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any news on Stella?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Birthday dinner last night with Charlotte, Chloe, Langley, Marc, Jeremy. Don’t know who were the other guests.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dream couple (i know Phoebe is het)

they're SO cute together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 12:33
Birthday dinner last night with Charlotte, Chloe, Langley, Marc, Jeremy. Don’t know who were the other guests.
Langley looked hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok i no longer believe she’s dating that guy. His bday story was too generic and he didn’t post anything from her bday. He’s just the new friend of the month that this thread acts is the new partner except its the first time its a man lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 18:07
Ok i no longer believe she’s dating that guy. His bday story was too generic and he didn’t post anything from her bday. He’s just the new friend of the month that this thread acts is the new partner except its the first time its a man lol
If he was there he would of followed Charlotte, Langley etc. I don't think he was there for her birthday either.

Also someone on the other thread found the pants she was wearing that everyone assumed was his on RCVAs website.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2021, 18:07
i was sure she's dating him.

But same it seems not. That's a relief tbh

GO GET A GF Stelz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also stella loves PDA and nothing about that pap set of them and jordan seemed like a couple tbh we all saw how she was with her ex gfs