Stella Maxwell

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Post by GUEST_USER »

cause she is utterly gorgeous .she deserves her own thread

Thread rules:
1. No het talk.
2. No bashing Stella. Constructive criticism is fine, but if that's all you want to do maybe this isn't the right thread for you.
3. Stay on topic. This is the Stella Maxwell thread, and Stella should remain the focus of your posts.
4. No trolling, stan-baiting, shit-stirring, ship wars etc.
5. Do not quote or directly reply to any posts breaking the above rules.

Failure to follow these rules will result in deletion and may result in a ban.

2016/12/20: Vogue Spain interview surfaces, Stella refers to herself as Queer

Originally posted on 2015-07-12 03:35:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bro... I'm confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess Time to build new memories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Marc was with suzie but i guess that doesn't have to mean Stella was with them too

other pics
Reactions:

Post by other pics »

x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Marc was with suzie but i guess that doesn't have to mean Stella was with them too
Didn't see Stella next to him in the instagram stories i've seen. Stella wouldn't go to a bday dinner for Jess when she skipped the one of CJ.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So much for being friendly when Stella skips everything their friends do. Marc seems less loyal to Stella than i thought.

VS BTS
Reactions:

Post by VS BTS »

X

I can't post image link direct from instagram, it says: "Sorry, dynamic pages in the IMG tags are not allowed"
It suck.

happy Stella
Reactions:

Post by happy Stella »

Stella Maxwell IGS
a sign of yin yang, maybe Stella referred the posture of her and Langley in the pic
lately lunch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was catching with the other thread and i saw a Stella's fan calling Kstew a ho? Lmfaooooo the irony. What i love about l chat are the cute stans who always try make their fave look like a saint. You say this as the stans of girl who was creeping on Kstew following her while she was in a relationship? Like the girl from the met gala wearing Kstews clothes? And the one creeping at Come Swom after party? She wanted a girl who had someone else around and this doesn't make her look better. They are all messy so stop that nonsense. And someone talked about dragging Miley too? Please Miley's life was a mess when she was dating your fave who was her biggest enabler. She got her shit back together with Liam and seeing how that ended, Miley was right to end it. So you gonna drag her for?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So much for being friendly when Stella skips everything their friends do. Marc seems less loyal to Stella than i thought.
How about Marc is not about a fucking bitter dramaqueen like you and knows many things you don't know? How about that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I was catching with the other thread and i saw a Stella's fan calling Kstew a ho? Lmfaooooo the irony.  What i love about l chat are the cute stans who always try make their fave look like a saint.  You say this as the stans of girl who was creeping on Kstew following her while she was in a relationship? Like the girl from the met gala wearing Kstews clothes? And the one creeping at Come Swom after party? She wanted a girl who had someone else around and this doesn't make her look better. They are all messy so stop that nonsense. And someone talked about dragging Miley too?  Please Miley's life was a mess when she was dating your fave who was her biggest enabler. She got her shit back together with Liam and seeing how that ended, Miley was right to end it. So you gonna drag her for?
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is only page one and already you immature brats can't keep from your stan war? Your life is that boring?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So she was at this w mag party ?
That's the event she was photographed with langcy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So much for being friendly when Stella skips everything their friends do. Marc seems less loyal to Stella than i thought.

You have no idea what Stella did. She could have seen both CJ and Jess for their parties at different times from when the ex was there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's weird how l chat virgins are quick to trash a relationship once it ends. Relationships are too complicated to have a bunch of crazy internet trolls talk about it like this. I used to follow Lang and her gf and they seemed solid and happy but guess what? They have broken up and unfollowed each other. You gonna trash this too? They didn't even last half the time Stella and Kristen. Many committed lesbians relationships end up as fast as they started because girls are intense like that. K Stewart moves on fast and we been knew but it doesn't make it ok for anonymous trolls to crap on something y'all know shit about. Get a life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:It is only page one and already you immature brats can't keep from your stan war? Your life is that boring?
I am a stan but i am laughing at stans from all side who tryna make their fave look like saints. What a gag. Being a blonde and hot with blue eyes doesn't make you a saint.
I have the same problem with some Kstew stans who like to bash her exes to make her look better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I was catching with the other thread and i saw a Stella's fan calling Kstew a ho? Lmfaooooo the irony.  What i love about l chat are the cute stans who always try make their fave look like a saint.  You say this as the stans of girl who was creeping on Kstew following her while she was in a relationship? Like the girl from the met gala wearing Kstews clothes? And the one creeping at Come Swom after party? She wanted a girl who had someone else around and this doesn't make her look better. They are all messy so stop that nonsense. And someone talked about dragging Miley too?  Please Miley's life was a mess when she was dating your fave who was her biggest enabler. She got her shit back together with Liam and seeing how that ended, Miley was right to end it. So you gonna drag her for?
Kristen stewart is a fucking slut. Known fact. Next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:It's weird how l chat virgins are quick to trash a relationship once it ends. Relationships are too complicated to have a bunch of crazy internet trolls talk about it like this.  I used to follow Lang and her gf and they seemed solid and happy but guess what? They have broken up and unfollowed each other. You gonna trash this too? They didn't even last half the time Stella and Kristen. Many committed lesbians relationships end up as fast as they started because girls are intense like that. K Stewart moves on fast and we been knew but it doesn't make it ok for anonymous trolls to crap on something y'all know shit about. Get a life
Still a slut and a whore. Her pussy is fucked by men and women everywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It is only page one and already you immature brats can't keep from your stan war? Your life is that boring?
I am a stan but i am laughing at stans from all side who tryna make their fave look like saints. What a gag. Being a blonde and hot with blue eyes doesn't make you a saint.
I have the same problem with some Kstew stans who like to bash her exes to make her look better
Girl you stan the town whore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where is that "stella fan" who cries when we drag Kstew but keeps her mouth shut when her r------- fans are here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:It's weird how l chat virgins are quick to trash a relationship once it ends. Relationships are too complicated to have a bunch of crazy internet trolls talk about it like this.  I used to follow Lang and her gf and they seemed solid and happy but guess what? They have broken up and unfollowed each other. You gonna trash this too? They didn't even last half the time Stella and Kristen. Many committed lesbians relationships end up as fast as they started because girls are intense like that. K Stewart moves on fast and we been knew but it doesn't make it ok for anonymous trolls to crap on something y'all know shit about. Get a life
LOL except those other lesbians don't cheat on their girlfriends with Ashley anf Chloe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You have no idea what Stella did. She could have seen both CJ and Jess for their parties at different times from when the ex was there.
She has more respect for herself than to shut up at a party with the whore and her new toy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are you letting this psycho derail this thread on the first page?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why are you letting this psycho derail this thread on the first page?
If a r------- kstew fan comes here to defend her girl then she will get what she asked for

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
LMAO all od kstews exes are saints compared to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How about Marc is not about a fucking bitter dramaqueen like you and knows many things you don't know? How about that?
Lol he doesn't fuck with kstew he is only around cj gabby and jess. E didn't even go to the house party after

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why are you letting this psycho derail this thread on the first page?
If a r------- kstew fan comes here to defend her girl then she will get what she asked for
Ignore and report instead of acting like a 5yo stooping to their level. Be better than them, not the same. You just make them insult Stella more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She wasn't the one in a relationship back then, kristen was and we all know girl loves cheating on anyone she dates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ignore and report instead of acting like a 5yo stooping to their level. Be better than them, not the same. You just make them insult Stella more.
Shut up KS stan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kudos to anja and sophie for unfollowing that leech suzie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Kstew must be happy because i don't think she wants to be seen as a saint ever. But stay here bashing Kstew or Miley to paint stella as a saint. Yeah right. Y'all delusional as fuck it's hilarious. I saw one of you saying that Stella was more famous than Kristen? . Sorry but this thread is funny.
She has been kissing Donatella's ass on Instagram non stop but the woman never followed and the irony is that the day she bothered to post a non photoshoot pic of stella was when a pic of her with Kristen and that was one of her more liked pics of 2018. Even Kristen with her many indie flops with still be 10000 times more famous. Keira Knightley and many many other big actresses have had a good amount of flops but Stella can't still compare.
You see your fave bigger and saint~er than she actually is and it's time for you to start dealing with reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Kstew must be happy because i don't think she wants to be seen as a saint ever. But stay here bashing Kstew or Miley to paint stella as a saint. Yeah right. Y'all delusional as fuck it's hilarious. I saw one of you saying that Stella was more famous than Kristen? . Sorry but this thread is funny.
She has been kissing Donatella's ass on Instagram non stop but the woman never followed and the irony is that the day she bothered to post a non photoshoot pic of stella was when a pic of her with Kristen and that was one of her more liked pics of 2018. Even Kristen with her many indie flops with still be 10000 times more famous. Keira Knightley and many many other big actresses have had a good amount of flops but Stella can't still compare.
You see your fave bigger and saint~er than she actually is and it's time for you to start dealing with reality.
Kristen Stewart is a slut. That fact kills you inside. To stan a slut and a homewrecker must kill you inside. Poor thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

LOOOOL SURE. She skipped both parties and good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I was catching with the other thread and i saw a Stella's fan calling Kstew a ho? Lmfaooooo the irony. What i love about l chat are the cute stans who always try make their fave look like a saint. You say this as the stans of girl who was creeping on Kstew following her while she was in a relationship? Like the girl from the met gala wearing Kstews clothes? And the one creeping at Come Swom after party? She wanted a girl who had someone else around and this doesn't make her look better. They are all messy so stop that nonsense. And someone talked about dragging Miley too? Please Miley's life was a mess when she was dating your fave who was her biggest enabler. She got her shit back together with Liam and seeing how that ended, Miley was right to end it. So you gonna drag her for?

She wasn't the one in a relationship back then, kristen was and we all know girl loves cheating on anyone she dates.
DA. So fucking a girl who you know is in a relationship makes her look better? No it makes her look even worse specially when you know that she worked hard for that.
If Kstew was married Stella would be called a homewrecker

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I was catching with the other thread and i saw a Stella's fan calling Kstew a ho? Lmfaooooo the irony. What i love about l chat are the cute stans who always try make their fave look like a saint. You say this as the stans of girl who was creeping on Kstew following her while she was in a relationship? Like the girl from the met gala wearing Kstews clothes? And the one creeping at Come Swom after party? She wanted a girl who had someone else around and this doesn't make her look better. They are all messy so stop that nonsense. And someone talked about dragging Miley too? Please Miley's life was a mess when she was dating your fave who was her biggest enabler. She got her shit back together with Liam and seeing how that ended, Miley was right to end it. So you gonna drag her for?

DA. So fucking a girl who you know is in a relationship makes her look better? No it makes her look even worse specially when you know that she worked hard for that.
Yet as it stands Kristen Stewrt is the homewrecking whore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL at "stella fans" who let this c--- drag Stella for hours but only speak up when precious Kstew is being trashed too. I see how it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart is a slut. That fact kills you inside. To stan a slut and a homewrecker must kill you inside. Poor thing.

Girl slutshaming makes you look worse than the girl you hate on. You think calling her a slut is gonna make me cry? Lmao she is a slut so? You seem more affected by this than i would ever be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can't we just agree, neither of them are saints, but kristen is far far worse lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You can say slut, c---, whore all you want, nobody cares and the joke is on you. Women nowadays OWN being called slut because it's their vagina and they can do what they want with.

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:LOL at "stella fans" who let this c--- drag Stella for hours but only speak up when precious Kstew is being trashed too. I see how it is.

no ones allowed to talk about kristen and her shitty behaviour, she has immunity here on the L Chat, wherever the forum is based.
Its never her fault, according to her 'stans' always the exes, who didn't even know they were until they see kristen with their replacement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Guess Time to build new memories
Gorgeous girl got the ugly women pressed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:can't we just agree, neither of them are saints, but kristen is far far worse lol.
And Stella is Perfect this is why Miley got her shit together and got back with her ex she ended up marrying after her

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:Kudos to anja and sophie for unfollowing that leech suzie

imagine the dirt Suzie and CJ have regarding Kristen. Two ultimate hanger-ons.

VS pics
Reactions:

Post by VS pics »

I spam images of Stella Maxwell, pretty lady

ImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:can't we just agree, neither of them are saints, but kristen is far far worse lol.
And Stella is Perfect this is why Miley got her shit together and got back with her ex she ended up marrying after her
Mile was a mess before Stella. Same way kristen has been looking like a fucking clown who escaped the mental instituation since 2012. Has nothing to do with Stella. Maybe if Kristen gets he rman back she will look normal again poor thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:LOL at "stella fans" who let this c--- drag Stella for hours but only speak up when precious Kstew is being trashed too. I see how it is.

no ones allowed to talk about kristen and her shitty behaviour, she has immunity here on the L Chat, wherever the forum is based.
Its never her fault, according to her 'stans' always the exes, who didn't even know they were until they see kristen with their replacement.
Lmao she is the most trashed person on l chat so i dont know what you babbling about. People hate her everytime she moves on atfer dating their fave

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Kudos to anja and sophie for unfollowing that leech suzie

imagine the dirt Suzie and CJ have regarding Kristen. Two ultimate hanger-ons.
Lol they will hide shit for her forever. That's why i never trusted them as Stella's friends not even CJ.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:

Lmao she is the most trashed person on l chat so i dont know what you babbling about. People hate her everytime she moves on atfer dating their fave

For good reason.