Post by Guest »

She unfollowed someone, 667->666

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New igs . Learning to juggle while sheltering in place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She unfollowed someone, 667->666
Did she ever follow suzies private account? They don't seem to be following each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Did she ever follow suzies private account? They don't seem to be following each other.
SA. Seems like they did. I have a screenshot from back in April of last year and they were following each other. Don't know when they stopped following each other. Stella still follows Suzie's public account and is followed by Suzie's public account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She feels bored at home. Stella doing meditation please. In quarantine time, it's a good chance doing meditation for inner peace :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She doesn't unfollow anyone,
I think IG just synchronizes the total number following with the list followings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She feels bored at home. Stella doing meditation please. In quarantine time, it's a good chance doing meditation for inner peace :heart:
Cute :heart: :heart: :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think IG just synchronizes the total number following with the list followings.
She does unfollow people sometimes. She has unfollowed people over the years; example Ashley Benson

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She does unfollow people sometimes. She has unfollowed people over the years; example Ashley Benson
I posted earlier that she is no longer followed by or follows Suzie's private account. Although, idk when that unfollow happened. She still follows and is followed by Suzie's public account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She feels bored at home. Stella doing meditation please. In quarantine time, it's a good chance doing meditation for inner peace :heart:

:angel: Angel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish i was in quarantine with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I posted earlier that she is no longer followed by or follows Suzie's private account. Although, idk when that unfollow happened. She still follows and is followed by Suzie's public account
Stella unfollowed suzie's private account but is followed by her private account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My Stella is always right to recommend people wearing mask. :wub:
It's good news that
Coronavirus: face masks may offer more protection than previously thought - BBC News

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella unfollowed suzie's private account but is followed by her private account.
It didn't show up earlier when I looked. But I can see Suzie's private account following Stella. I wonder if Stella recently unfollowed. Maybe an accident?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

28 reminds me of something. ö

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:28 reminds me of something. ö
what happen?
Stella just post IGS and IG post with background music Lana Del Rey - Fuck it I love you
I saw the lyric. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It didn't show up earlier when I looked. But I can see Suzie's private account following Stella. I wonder if Stella recently unfollowed. Maybe an accident?
da Maybe Suzie posted ugly dylan on her private and Stella doesn't want to see that shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da Maybe Suzie posted ugly dylan on her private and Stella doesn't want to see that shit.
WTF Stella no matter Dylan or Sara or any K girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HUH? You know how dumb you sound? Stella follows her ex who is surely posting her new girlfriend. Stella is unbothered. If she unfollowed Suzie it was either accidentally or another reason that has nothing to do with her ex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her new IG post is SEXY!!!! Beautiful woman :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HUH? You know how dumb you sound? Stella follows her ex who is surely posting her new girlfriend. Stella is unbothered. If she unfollowed Suzie it was either accidentally or another reason that has nothing to do with her ex.
Oops, thought she had already unfollowed the ex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA She may not want to follow the ex so she will look unbothered but sure as hell will not follow suzie's ig which is most likely full of the ex pics. I mean who wants to see that shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA She may not want to follow the ex so she will look unbothered but sure as hell will not follow suzie's ig which is most likely full of the ex pics. I mean who wants to see that shit
Stella doesn't want to see Kristen pics then she unfollowed Suzie private acc????. But, Stella follows Kristen, CJ LOL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella doesn't want to see Kristen pics then she unfollowed Suzie private acc????. But, Stella follows Kristen, CJ LOL.
X2 dumb ass trolls think Stella cares about the same dumb ass shit they care about like she doesn't have an actual life unlike them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IGS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would it be an accident? She unfollowed because she wanted to. We don't need to know the reasons. She doesn't hang out with that group anyway thankfully so a follow doesn't mean much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Marc IGS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Marc IGS
Bet stella finally learned to cook during this quarantine with marc