rose and rosie / paige and holly

Reactions:

rose and rosie / paige and holly

Post by Guest »

so i recently started to follow both roseandrosie and paigeandholly on youtube and i noticed that through the corse of time they stoped being friendly to each other . i wanna know the beef ! what happend ?

Reactions:

Re: rose and rosie / paige and holly

Post by Guest »

Rose is a lesbian but rose is only bi , feel bad for poor Rose :'(

Rose could do much better she is so sad now :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think they meant between the two couples not the couples themselves.I noticed it too but i dont know why honestly. Also , i dont think shes unhappy , she actually seems quite in love and ready to start a happy family in my opinion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 00:31
:nervous:
:P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They still follow each other and Rose liked and commented on Paige's engagement pic from December, maybe R&R are just busy with their baby

GUEST5
Reactions:

Post by GUEST5 »

is anyone else worried about rose and rosie now? I'm hoping they can make it through this rough patch i'm sure it's so hard with a new baby. Just hope their relationship stays intact.

[email protected]
Reactions:

Post by [email protected] »

What is the up to date status of Holly and Paige (2-23-22) are they still in Love or are they falling out ? I read that there intermit sex life is hardly happening, although on their Videos they are always Kissing and saying to each other how much they LOVE each other ...

Last bumped by Anonymous on 13 Jun 2022, 06:00.