Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

CarmenChisme
Reactions:

Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#1

Post by CarmenChisme »

Okay look not to be that bitch but since the other person locked the fucking chat. Here we are i made a new one!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#2

Post by Guest »

Well Lilly went back home to Toronto with her dog Scarbro and i’m assuming Audrie didn’t go with her because she’s at a hotel with her Bestfriend Marianna Hewitt!

CarmenChisme
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#3

Post by CarmenChisme »

Apart of me thinks Lillys too scared to introduce Audrie to her parents, I mean god knows how hard it was for her to come out. But she’s been out to them for almost 3 years, she’s been dating Audrie for 2 and at first I understood it and respected her and her privacy 👍🏽 but now it seems like she’s so ashamed of Audrie. However we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors 🤷🏻‍♀️. Since Audrie hasn’t really introduced Lilly to her parents either. It’s such a pattern you notice when one goes back to their hometown and the other stays in LA.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#4

Post by Guest »

Came from the thread about Lauren, Audrie really did upgrade. What begs the question is what does Lauren think? I mean Lilly is beautiful, smart, kind, rich, and she’s broken a record.


While Ms.Kittens is a DJ 😬

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#5

Post by Guest »

I hate going off topic and being that person but Lilly is back home!!!! I’m over the moon happy for her and to be completely honest she deserves so much happiness 🥺.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#6

Post by Guest »

Bruh. Not this again 💀

StanofStans
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#7

Post by StanofStans »

I hope lils doesn’t find the other one because it was a mess, people talking about her getting r worded, suicide, her address, making shit up. It would really be a goddamn shame if she perceives this forum as a bunch of weirdos who make things up about her life for a good convo. All we know is they have been dating for 2+ years, they live with eachother, and that this is the happiest we have seen lil.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#8

Post by Guest »

I’m just glad Lilly’s happy 🥰

ChassidysTake
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#9

Post by ChassidysTake »

You guys better not be weird 🙄

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#10

Post by Guest »

ChassidysTake wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:20
You guys better not be weird 🙄
no shit sherlock

My cock
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#11

Post by My cock »

I’m so happy for Lilly, i know 3 other people already said that but i can’t help but be happy and excited that Someone i grew up with is like me. I know she wants to keep her love life off social media and private (which i 100% respect) buts it’s just refreshing to see.

Chassidystake
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#12

Post by Chassidystake »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:23
ChassidysTake wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:20
You guys better not be weird 🙄
no shit sherlock
chill out?! i’m just making sure people don’t act like creeps for lillys sake. If she stumbles across this atleast she’ll read good things. The last thread was horrible.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#13

Post by Guest »

Here from lauren’s thread! For some reason A lot of people dislike Audrie (specifically demi lovato stans) they can’t stand her. I’ve always wondered why :hmmm:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#14

Post by Guest »

Lilly Came out Early 2019 correct?

StanofStans
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#15

Post by StanofStans »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:39
Lilly Came out Early 2019 correct?
yeah February of 2019

Chassidystake
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#16

Post by Chassidystake »

despite what anyone may think, i just wish them all the happiness.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#17

Post by Guest »

So in lilly’s vogue video, her “assumptions about me” video, her “honest q&a” video she said she wanted to keep her relationship private. You all have said that a few times… so why does this thread exist?

CarmensChisme
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#18

Post by CarmensChisme »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:50
So in lilly’s vogue video, her “assumptions about me” video, her “honest q&a” video she said she wanted to keep her relationship private. You all have said that a few times… so why does this thread exist?
Well contrary to popular belief, Lilly knows we know. Lilly never said we weren’t allowed to know she just said she wasn’t going to make it public. It’s not public but people know anyway. Besides why did you search up this thread knowing she wants to keep it private? 👀

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#19

Post by Guest »

CarmensChisme wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:50
So in lilly’s vogue video, her “assumptions about me” video, her “honest q&a” video she said she wanted to keep her relationship private. You all have said that a few times… so why does this thread exist?
Well contrary to popular belief, Lilly knows we know. Lilly never said we weren’t allowed to know she just said she wasn’t going to make it public. It’s not public but people know anyway. Besides why did you search up this thread knowing she wants to keep it private? 👀
you make a good point, as for the searching part i didn’t search it i got it from the thread YOU responded to.

CarmensChisme
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#20

Post by CarmensChisme »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:59
CarmensChisme wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 14:50
So in lilly’s vogue video, her “assumptions about me” video, her “honest q&a” video she said she wanted to keep her relationship private. You all have said that a few times… so why does this thread exist?
Well contrary to popular belief, Lilly knows we know. Lilly never said we weren’t allowed to know she just said she wasn’t going to make it public. It’s not public but people know anyway. Besides why did you search up this thread knowing she wants to keep it private? 👀
you make a good point, as for the searching part i didn’t search it i got it from the thread YOU responded to.
touché 💀

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#21

Post by Guest »

At this point she has to know 😂 there was this instagram account called “Audrilly” with that pic of Lilly and Audrie from her talk show premiere. What happened was they made an edit of lilly and the her friends from toronto. I think one of them reposted it and tagged lilly. I know lilly’s not stupid she saw that username, pfp, and put the pieces together 😗.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#22

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:09
At this point she has to know 😂 there was this instagram account called “Audrilly” with that pic of Lilly and Audrie from her talk show premiere. What happened was they made an edit of lilly and her friends from toronto. I think one of them reposted it and tagged lilly. I know lilly’s not stupid she saw that username, pfp, and put the pieces together 😗.
I think Audrie knows because I know the account you are talking about and they used to tag Audrie and Lilly in every single post. Even though lilly probably won’t see it cause she gets tagged in thousands of posts a day, i’m pretty sure Audrie will. That’s why she turned off her tags and you can’t see it if she’s tagged because those accounts would tag Audrie in videos of them together. Not to mention i think Audrie liked on of their posts one time.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#23

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:09
At this point she has to know 😂 there was this instagram account called “Audrilly” with that pic of Lilly and Audrie from her talk show premiere. What happened was they made an edit of lilly and her friends from toronto. I think one of them reposted it and tagged lilly. I know lilly’s not stupid she saw that username, pfp, and put the pieces together 😗.

dang you snitched on audrie?
I think Audrie knows because I know the account you are talking about and they used to tag Audrie and Lilly in every single post. Even though lilly probably won’t see it cause she gets tagged in thousands of posts a day, i’m pretty sure Audrie will. That’s why she turned off her tags and you can’t see it if she’s tagged because those accounts would tag Audrie in videos of them together. Not to mention i think Audrie liked on of their posts one time.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#24

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:09
At this point she has to know 😂 there was this instagram account called “Audrilly” with that pic of Lilly and Audrie from her talk show premiere. What happened was they made an edit of lilly and her friends from toronto. I think one of them reposted it and tagged lilly. I know lilly’s not stupid she saw that username, pfp, and put the pieces together 😗.

dang you snitched on audrie?

I think Audrie knows because I know the account you are talking about and they used to tag Audrie and Lilly in every single post. Even though lilly probably won’t see it cause she gets tagged in thousands of posts a day, i’m pretty sure Audrie will. That’s why she turned off her tags and you can’t see it if she’s tagged because those accounts would tag Audrie in videos of them together. Not to mention i think Audrie liked on of their posts one time.
You snitching on Audrie? 🤣

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#25

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:21
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:09
At this point she has to know 😂 there was this instagram account called “Audrilly” with that pic of Lilly and Audrie from her talk show premiere. What happened was they made an edit of lilly and her friends from toronto. I think one of them reposted it and tagged lilly. I know lilly’s not stupid she saw that username, pfp, and put the pieces together 😗.

dang you snitched on audrie?

I think Audrie knows because I know the account you are talking about and they used to tag Audrie and Lilly in every single post. Even though lilly probably won’t see it cause she gets tagged in thousands of posts a day, i’m pretty sure Audrie will. That’s why she turned off her tags and you can’t see it if she’s tagged because those accounts would tag Audrie in videos of them together. Not to mention i think Audrie liked on of their posts one time.
You snitching on Audrie? 🤣
not like lillys gonna see this anyways 👌🏼

lesbiangods_
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#26

Post by lesbiangods_ »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:39
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:21
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 15:09
At this point she has to know 😂 there was this instagram account called “Audrilly” with that pic of Lilly and Audrie from her talk show premiere. What happened was they made an edit of lilly and her friends from toronto. I think one of them reposted it and tagged lilly. I know lilly’s not stupid she saw that username, pfp, and put the pieces together 😗.

dang you snitched on audrie?

I think Audrie knows because I know the account you are talking about and they used to tag Audrie and Lilly in every single post. Even though lilly probably won’t see it cause she gets tagged in thousands of posts a day, i’m pretty sure Audrie will. That’s why she turned off her tags and you can’t see it if she’s tagged because those accounts would tag Audrie in videos of them together. Not to mention i think Audrie liked on of their posts one time.
You snitching on Audrie? 🤣
not like lillys gonna see this anyways 👌🏼
Never Say never. all she has to do is search up “Lilly Singh and Her girlfriend”

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#27

Post by Guest »

Did you guys hear? She’s gonna be in dollface season 2!!! Playing a Queer Bar owner named liv dating stella (one of the main characters).

guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#28

Post by guest »

Is audrie bisexual too?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#29

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 18:00
Is audrie bisexual too?

No she’s a lesbian, on humbles podcast she said she wasn’t attracted to men.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#30

Post by Guest »

Tbh no celebrity relationship is 100% private, lilly may have gotten past that during her youtube days but she’s bigger now. Not to mention the girl she’s dating has a rep. Not a bad one but she’s more known than you think. It’s because of who she’s friends with, now she’s more known with her dating lilly and stuff.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#31

Post by Guest »



Audrie Segura on Humble the poets Podcast, where they chat about Grief, Spirituality, Ed’s, and Sexuality. Alittle more about Audries life also

Breanna
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#32

Post by Breanna »

you guys are nosy… i like it

guestvvv
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#33

Post by guestvvv »

Audrie is hot. She should date a cute lesbian.

haiaskxjudd
Reactions:

Re: Lilly Singh and Her Girlfriend

#34

Post by haiaskxjudd »

guestvvv wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 13:59
Audrie is hot. She should date a cute lesbian.


well she’s definitely dating a cute bisexual

THREAD CLOSED. THREAD OP TALKING TO SELF, PRETENDING TO BE SEVERAL POSTERS.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests