Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 15:07
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 13:24

Anyone wanna pay $150 to virtually meet Taylor and Natasha? Lol
Are they gonna be on the tribute too or just the cocktail hour?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But she disconnected from her oitnb costars :dramaqueen: she cut all ties :dramaqueen: she hates everyone :dramaqueen:

Someone attending that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 21:55
But she disconnected from her oitnb costars :dramaqueen: she cut all ties :dramaqueen: she hates everyone :dramaqueen:

Someone attending that?
Are you here just to stir shit? Because no one said that...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:11
Guest wrote:

Someone attending that?
Are you here just to stir shit? Because no one said that...today.
DA. Fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:20
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:11
Guest wrote:

Someone attending that?
Are you here just to stir shit? Because no one said that...today.
DA. Fixed
Well i guess you really showed up that one person who might’ve said something two months ago...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:24
She looks short :lol:

Hulutay
Reactions:

Post by Hulutay »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 02:58
Guest wrote:
She’s looking for her disconnected oitnb costars. :rofl: :rofl: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hulutay wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You’re hilarious :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:36
Hulutay wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 02:47
Guest wrote:
Hulutay wrote:

Off topic but she looks really good in that gif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 03:03
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 02:47
Guest wrote:

Off topic but she looks really good in that gif
Out of prison Piper was a hottie

pixie
Reactions: 7

Post by pixie »

I enjoyed her comedy bits in season 6, especially the tooth and the bump in the head when Alex surprises her. I don't get why she doesn't do more comedy. She's naturally goofy, after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 08:52
I enjoyed her comedy bits in season 6, especially the tooth and the bump in the head when Alex surprises her. I don't get why she doesn't do more comedy. She's naturally goofy, after all.
Yup I think her best works were comedies (Family, Take Me, Overnight) but likes to dabble in everything and not looking specifically for a genre or actively looking for jobs in general so if a good comedic script comes her way I’m sure she will go for it...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 17:59
pixie wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 08:52
Yup I think her best works were comedies (Family, Take Me, Overnight) but likes to dabble in everything and not looking specifically for a genre or actively looking for jobs in general so if a good comedic script comes her way I’m sure she will go for it...
She’d be great in a commercial comedy I don’t get why studios wouldn’t go after her she’s got great delivery and timing with her lines.

Burdye1
Reactions:

Post by Burdye1 »

Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.

Pete's mon
Reactions:

Post by Pete's mon »

Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.
Disagree. I think Taylor is very good. She is one of only a few actors that when she is in the role, you forget she is Taylor as she become the character. Compare let's say Jane Fonda. Regardless of the role, you are ways aware you are watching Fonda. The few out there who separate from themselves and become the character. just off the top of my head: Streep, Theron, Swank, Kruger, and Schilling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Burdye1 wrote:
I thought she was wonderful in Monsterland and Family, just to name two from different sides of the spectrum. I think her problem is lack of ambition and fight... a lot of actresses from Orange are getting better roles because they don’t sit and wait, not because they are better actresses than Taylor (personally I think that Uzo and Taylor were head and shoulders above the rest of the crew)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 00:26
Burdye1 wrote:
I thought she was wonderful in Monsterland and Family, just to name two from different sides of the spectrum. I think her problem is lack of ambition and fight... a lot of actresses from Orange are getting better roles because they don’t sit and wait, not because they are better actresses than Taylor (personally I think that Uzo and Taylor were head and shoulders above the rest of the crew)

She’s a good actress but I wouldn’t say she is on the same level as a Streep or a Lawrence. But she’s definitely better than some of these actresses who are in roles they have no business portraying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 01:20
Falling asleep on camera was a whole other level of goof :rofl:

pixie

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:03
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 01:20
Falling asleep on camera was a whole other level of goof :rofl:
It's the Benadryl. LOL

namirubia
Reactions:

Post by namirubia »

Pete's mon wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 00:02
Burdye1 wrote:
Disagree. I think Taylor is very good. She is one of only a few actors that when she is in the role, you forget she is Taylor as she become the character. Compare let's say Jane Fonda. Regardless of the role, you are ways aware you are watching Fonda. The few out there who separate from themselves and become the character. just off the top of my head: Streep, Theron, Swank, Kruger, and Schilling.

I agree with you Taylor is an excellent actress, deeply into her roles. It's the celebrity that scares her ... and then she still has time to make good films at her own pace.

Not
Reactions:

Post by Not »

Burdye1 wrote:

You're kidding, right, saying that Taylor is not a good actress. She took the 7 seasons on her back, in orange she and uzo were the best. She is a brilliant actress, just like her other films. The problem is that she doesn't like being a celebrity and I think that gets in the way, which makes better roles difficult. But she has already proved how good she is.

namirubia
Reactions:

Post by namirubia »

Not wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:50
Burdye1 wrote:

You're kidding, right, saying that Taylor is not a good actress. She took the 7 seasons on her back, in orange she and uzo were the best. She is a brilliant actress, just like her other films. The problem is that she doesn't like being a celebrity and I think that gets in the way, which makes better roles difficult. But she has already proved how good she is.
Totally agree ... Taylor is a great Actress ... thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:50
Burdye1 wrote:

I would say that Vauseman carried Oitnb on his back, if it weren't for the Oitnb couple I wouldn't have gotten where it arrived, but I do agree that Taylor is a great actress

Reactions:

Post by guest »

OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
Sarah Paulson? Laura Prepon? Who? 🤣

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Who? What?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:04
guest wrote:
DA. A Prepon-Paulson hybrid is a concept that I am very much into

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:31
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:04
guest wrote:
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hang-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
DA. A Prepon-Paulson hybrid is a concept that I am very much into
Too bad both are otherwise involved.

pixie

Post by pixie »

guest wrote:
When did Natasha say Taylor is complicated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
Yesterday, 06:15
guest wrote:
When did Natasha say Taylor is complicated?
She didn’t. OP is referring to a fake quote from a non existent interview that was spread by Laylors years ago