Taylor Schilling - Part V

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47181

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47182

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 13:24

Anyone wanna pay $150 to virtually meet Taylor and Natasha? Lol

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47183

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 15:07
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 13:24

Anyone wanna pay $150 to virtually meet Taylor and Natasha? Lol
Are they gonna be on the tribute too or just the cocktail hour?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47184

Post by Guest »

But she disconnected from her oitnb costars :dramaqueen: she cut all ties :dramaqueen: she hates everyone :dramaqueen:


Someone attending that?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47185

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 21:55
But she disconnected from her oitnb costars :dramaqueen: she cut all ties :dramaqueen: she hates everyone :dramaqueen:


Someone attending that?
Are you here just to stir shit? Because no one said that...

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47186

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:11
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 21:55
But she disconnected from her oitnb costars :dramaqueen: she cut all ties :dramaqueen: she hates everyone :dramaqueen:


Someone attending that?
Are you here just to stir shit? Because no one said that...today.
DA. Fixed

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47187

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47188

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:20
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:11
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 21:55
But she disconnected from her oitnb costars :dramaqueen: she cut all ties :dramaqueen: she hates everyone :dramaqueen:


Someone attending that?
Are you here just to stir shit? Because no one said that...today.
DA. Fixed
Well i guess you really showed up that one person who might’ve said something two months ago...

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47189

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:24
She looks short :lol:

Hulutay
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47190

Post by Hulutay »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 02:58
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:24
She looks short :lol:
She’s looking for her disconnected oitnb costars. :rofl: :rofl: :bigcry:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47191

Post by Guest »

Hulutay wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 20:00
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 02:58
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 22:24
She looks short :lol:
She’s looking for her disconnected oitnb costars. :rofl: :rofl: :bigcry:
You’re hilarious :whistle:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47192

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:36
Hulutay wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 20:00
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 02:58


She looks short :lol:
She’s looking for her disconnected oitnb costars. :rofl: :rofl: :bigcry:
You’re hilarious :whistle:
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47193

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 02:47
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:36
Hulutay wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 20:00


She’s looking for her disconnected oitnb costars. :rofl: :rofl: :bigcry:
You’re hilarious :whistle:
Image
Off topic but she looks really good in that gif

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47194

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 03:03
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 02:47
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:36


You’re hilarious :whistle:
Image
Off topic but she looks really good in that gif
Out of prison Piper was a hottie

pixie
Member
Reactions: 7
Posts: 120
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 08:51

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47195

Post by pixie »

I enjoyed her comedy bits in season 6, especially the tooth and the bump in the head when Alex surprises her. I don't get why she doesn't do more comedy. She's naturally goofy, after all.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47196

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 08:52
I enjoyed her comedy bits in season 6, especially the tooth and the bump in the head when Alex surprises her. I don't get why she doesn't do more comedy. She's naturally goofy, after all.
Yup I think her best works were comedies (Family, Take Me, Overnight) but likes to dabble in everything and not looking specifically for a genre or actively looking for jobs in general so if a good comedic script comes her way I’m sure she will go for it...

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47197

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 17:59
pixie wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 08:52
I enjoyed her comedy bits in season 6, especially the tooth and the bump in the head when Alex surprises her. I don't get why she doesn't do more comedy. She's naturally goofy, after all.
Yup I think her best works were comedies (Family, Take Me, Overnight) but likes to dabble in everything and not looking specifically for a genre or actively looking for jobs in general so if a good comedic script comes her way I’m sure she will go for it...
She’d be great in a commercial comedy I don’t get why studios wouldn’t go after her she’s got great delivery and timing with her lines.

Burdye1
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47198

Post by Burdye1 »

Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.

Pete's mon
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47199

Post by Pete's mon »

Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.
Disagree. I think Taylor is very good. She is one of only a few actors that when she is in the role, you forget she is Taylor as she become the character. Compare let's say Jane Fonda. Regardless of the role, you are ways aware you are watching Fonda. The few out there who separate from themselves and become the character. just off the top of my head: Streep, Theron, Swank, Kruger, and Schilling.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47200

Post by Guest »

Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.
I thought she was wonderful in Monsterland and Family, just to name two from different sides of the spectrum. I think her problem is lack of ambition and fight... a lot of actresses from Orange are getting better roles because they don’t sit and wait, not because they are better actresses than Taylor (personally I think that Uzo and Taylor were head and shoulders above the rest of the crew)

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47201

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 00:26
Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.
I thought she was wonderful in Monsterland and Family, just to name two from different sides of the spectrum. I think her problem is lack of ambition and fight... a lot of actresses from Orange are getting better roles because they don’t sit and wait, not because they are better actresses than Taylor (personally I think that Uzo and Taylor were head and shoulders above the rest of the crew)

She’s a good actress but I wouldn’t say she is on the same level as a Streep or a Lawrence. But she’s definitely better than some of these actresses who are in roles they have no business portraying

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47202

Post by Guest »

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47203

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 01:20
Image
Falling asleep on camera was a whole other level of goof :rofl:

pixie
Member
Reactions: 7
Posts: 120
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 08:51

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47204

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:03
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 01:20
Image
Falling asleep on camera was a whole other level of goof :rofl:
It's the Benadryl. LOL

namirubia
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47205

Post by namirubia »

Pete's mon wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 00:02
Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.
Disagree. I think Taylor is very good. She is one of only a few actors that when she is in the role, you forget she is Taylor as she become the character. Compare let's say Jane Fonda. Regardless of the role, you are ways aware you are watching Fonda. The few out there who separate from themselves and become the character. just off the top of my head: Streep, Theron, Swank, Kruger, and Schilling.

I agree with you Taylor is an excellent actress, deeply into her roles. It's the celebrity that scares her ... and then she still has time to make good films at her own pace.

Not
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47206

Post by Not »

Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.

You're kidding, right, saying that Taylor is not a good actress. She took the 7 seasons on her back, in orange she and uzo were the best. She is a brilliant actress, just like her other films. The problem is that she doesn't like being a celebrity and I think that gets in the way, which makes better roles difficult. But she has already proved how good she is.

namirubia
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47207

Post by namirubia »

Not wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:50
Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.

You're kidding, right, saying that Taylor is not a good actress. She took the 7 seasons on her back, in orange she and uzo were the best. She is a brilliant actress, just like her other films. The problem is that she doesn't like being a celebrity and I think that gets in the way, which makes better roles difficult. But she has already proved how good she is.
Totally agree ... Taylor is a great Actress ... thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47208

Post by Guest »

Not wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:50
Burdye1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:41
Because truthfully she is not a very good actress..although she was good in Orange.... even before the pandemic she was not getting roles.

You're kidding, right, saying that Taylor is not a good actress. She took the 7 seasons on her back, in orange she and uzo were the best. She is a brilliant actress, just like her other films. The problem is that she doesn't like being a celebrity and I think that gets in the way, which makes better roles difficult. But she has already proved how good she is.
I would say that Vauseman carried Oitnb on his back, if it weren't for the Oitnb couple I wouldn't have gotten where it arrived, but I do agree that Taylor is a great actress

guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47209

Post by guest »

OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47210

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
Sarah Paulson? Laura Prepon? Who? 🤣

guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47211

Post by guest »

Who? What?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47212

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:04
guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
Sarah Paulson? Laura Prepon? Who? 🤣
DA. A Prepon-Paulson hybrid is a concept that I am very much into

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47213

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:31
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:04
guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hang-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
Sarah Paulson? Laura Prepon? Who? 🤣
DA. A Prepon-Paulson hybrid is a concept that I am very much into
Too bad both are otherwise involved.

pixie
Member
Reactions: 7
Posts: 120
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 08:51

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47214

Post by pixie »

guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
When did Natasha say Taylor is complicated?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

#47215

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
Yesterday, 06:15
guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
OITNB was stellar for so many reasons, TS being one of the main ones, but, of course, Vauseman. I agree that she's wonderful at her profession, but doesn't like the personal attention . . . and that's why Natasha says she's "complicated" . . . someone like Laura Paulson doesn't have those hand-ups. It's sad, I think, but makes TS unique and even more admirable. But, no, I won't pay $150 to speak to them virtually! I just hope she finds her ground and peace. Guess we all need to do that!
When did Natasha say Taylor is complicated?
She didn’t. OP is referring to a fake quote from a non existent interview that was spread by Laylors years ago

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests