Re: Kristen Stewart - Part VII

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 23:59
guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 22:30
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 20:43

No. Trolling is claiming something that didn't happen to be true.
there are a lot of of her interviews where she talks about trained actors. I think she once did one with nicholas hoult where soc she said something like"are you a sociopath?" about trained actors.
I'm aware of that. But you are still trolling because Kristen is not dissing them. She is talking about the difference between her approach to acting and their ways and her inability to understand theirs at times. She talked about it in front of Juliette Binoche, for example, and they both laughed at how different they are. Kristen is not offending anyone, you are choosing to see it that way because you are a troll. Btw, her opinion about actors who can turn their emotions on-off just like that in a split of a second is shared widely.
Okay we see it differently. I dont see it as her understanding their way of working.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 00:54
:argh:
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 00:33
I love this look! :wub:
Same here! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 00:11
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 23:42
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 17:01
Kristen posted
Kristen posted again. Now at 1992
DA Maybe a hbd message to Dylan's sister.
Da. It's too far 😄
the post numbers did not change on her father's or mother's or siblings' birthday, friends like suzie, but she would post in the feed for her sister-in-law. She didn't even like Dylan's post for Madeline ... So maybe not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 20:43

No. Trolling is claiming something that didn't happen to be true.
there are a lot of of her interviews where she talks about trained actors. I think she once did one with nicholas hoult where soc she said something like"are you a sociopath?" about trained actors.
I'm aware of that. But you are still trolling because Kristen is not dissing them. She is talking about the difference between her approach to acting and their ways and her inability to understand theirs at times. She talked about it in front of Juliette Binoche, for example, and they both laughed at how different they are. Kristen is not offending anyone, you are choosing to see it that way because you are a troll. Btw, her opinion about actors who can turn their emotions on-off just like that in a split of a second is shared widely.
DA. I understood that she is speaking the way she is intense with her characters, as she cannot just pretend, she has to feel the character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 01:08
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

DA. I understood that she is speaking the way she is intense with her characters, as she cannot just pretend, she has to feel the character.
Exactly. She is not the one to immitate an emotion, she has to feel it for real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Kristen and Mackenzie met every 4 months until they actually could make the movie because the production date kept being pushed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to CJ's comment on his post, apparently there will be a birthday party to Dylan's sister tonight.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

suzie follows dylans sister but doesn't follow dylan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 22:44
Suzie’s private account follows and is followed by Dylan’s public account. Not sure about Dylan’s private account following Suzie’s private account.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 23:03
guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 22:44
Suzie’s private account follows and is followed by Dylan’s public account. Not sure about Dylan’s private account following Suzie’s private account.
okay so its just her public account that doesn't follow dylan. What is her private account?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 23:42
Looking lovely :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Very :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 00:46
ImageImage
SWEET

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

manddyoh
Reactions:

Post by manddyoh »

I read some fans commenting that Kristen looks healthier, cleaner, well dressed ... y'all agree?
i think she looks the same, i never saw her and thought she looked bad. we received many pics of her going to the spa, gym, drinking juice, taking walks, before the pandemic started. there is we have followed her routine for many years, but now some fans say she is “better” because of her relationship with Dylan. Idk I am annoyed as some fans talk about kristen as if she were a care addict. she is 30 years old and she is successful professionally, she helps family and friends, she’s like a “mom” to everyone around, but still the fans don’t give her due credit and always attribute the good stages of her life to some girlfriend (all they).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dan posted from Kristen’s house. Guess the party’s there https://instagram.com/stories/danduno/2 ... 68i1r7e6mb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 02:29
Dan posted from Kristen’s house. Guess the party’s there https://instagram.com/stories/danduno/2 ... 68i1r7e6mb
it was obvious that it would be at kristen's house ... it's always at her house.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

manddyoh wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 01:42
I read some fans commenting that Kristen looks healthier, cleaner, well dressed ... y'all agree?
i think she looks the same, i never saw her and thought she looked bad. we received many pics of her going to the spa, gym, drinking juice, taking walks, before the pandemic started. there is we have followed her routine for many years, but now some fans say she is “better” because of her relationship with Dylan. Idk I am annoyed as some fans talk about kristen as if she were a care addict. she is 30 years old and she is successful professionally, she helps family and friends, she’s like a “mom” to everyone around, but still the fans don’t give her due credit and always attribute the good stages of her life to some girlfriend (all they).
I mean I definitely do think Her Style has for much improved Since July. However do I think Dylan is the main reason for Her Style Change ? - No absolutely not. Kristen is changing Her Style on Her own and not because Dylan has this amazing influence and power over Her.

And I think it's going to be really interesting to see how the relationship will fair come Late November or Early December when She goes over to The UK to start production on Spencer. With Her probably not being done until Late February or Early March.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 04:00
manddyoh wrote:
I mean I definitely do think Her Style has for much improved Since July. However do I think Dylan is the main reason for Her Style Change ? - No absolutely not. Kristen is changing Her Style on Her own and not because Dylan has this amazing influence and power over Her.

And I think it's going to be really interesting to see how the relationship will fair come Late November or Early December when She goes over to The UK to start production on Spencer. With Her probably not being done until Late February or Early March.
I know entry to UK and Europe for US citizens is not allowed right now unless it’s for a good reason (work or important family situation etc) but I wonder how it’s for partners and/or kids for those who are allowed to travel. Like Kristen will be granted a visa to enter because of filming but can she bring along her partner? I’m just not familiar with all the rules and regulations that keep changing

Simpson
Reactions:

Post by Simpson »

Guest wrote:
manddyoh wrote:

DA. What exactly do y’all think is gonna happen when she goes to film Spencer? Kristen filmed Happiest Season and nothing happened to their relationship even though some anons swore it’d be the end because of distance. Why would Spencer be any different? I’m curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Simpson wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 04:11
Guest wrote:
manddyoh wrote:

DA. What exactly do y’all think is gonna happen when she goes to film Spencer? Kristen filmed Happiest Season and nothing happened to their relationship even though some anons swore it’d be the end because of distance. Why would Spencer be any different? I’m curious.
Because I don't think Dylan will be able to travel with Kristen to The UK nor will She be allowed to Visit Kristen so easily on Set. And even if Dylan could travel Kristen, I really don't think Kristen would Her there simply because this is a very big role for Her.

And I Imagine Dylan would probably be a huge distraction. But who Knows ?. We will see come The Next Month or The Month after that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Simpson wrote:
Guest wrote:
manddyoh wrote:

DA they seem to be in a pretty healthy place rn but this shoot is gonna be across the pond, longer, more demanding, so like many relationships this might be hard to deal with, and mostly idk if Kristen will be able to have many people over bc of the pandemic, but yeah, I didn’t think they would last thing long in the first place, so who knows!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 00:11
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Very :heart:
Indeed :heart: :$ :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find it strange dylan is only in two pics.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 11:40
I find it strange dylan is only in two pics.
the paparazzi dont care about dylan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 04:20
Simpson wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because I don't think Dylan will be able to travel with Kristen to The UK nor will She be allowed to Visit Kristen so easily on Set. And even if Dylan could travel Kristen, I really don't think Kristen would Her there simply because this is a very big role for Her.

And I Imagine Dylan would probably be a huge distraction. But who Knows ?. We will see come The Next Month or The Month after that.
There's lockdown drama going on in UK right now. Plus, it looks like there will be no deal with the EU which mean the UK will crash out wrt Brexit. So,who the hell, knows how both will impact Spencer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 16:31
Guest wrote:
Simpson wrote:

There's lockdown drama going on in UK right now. Plus, it looks like there will be no deal with the EU which mean the UK will crash out wrt Brexit. So,who the hell, knows how both will impact Spencer.
Da. They don't have to shoot Spencer in UK. Unless they are conditioned to do so by film's producers and will lose part of their budget if they don't. Imo, the biggest problem here is that pandemic is going wild across whole Europe rn so who knows if they will be able to shoot anywhere there. They can always build sets for indoor scenes in a studio and use green screen for outside locations but that's not the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Simpson wrote:

I mean look if Dylan was to come with Kristen to The UK. I can't say I would be that surprised if that were to happen. But I don't know overall I get the feeling Dylan will probably stay behind - but who knows ?.

But it's the same with Suzie as well. Even though Suzie is Kristen's Assistant, I get the feeling given how things are going right now, that in the end its only going to be Kristen Traveling but again who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shamrocker
Reactions: 28

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean look if Dylan was to come with Kristen to The UK. I can't say I would be that surprised if that were to happen. But I don't know overall I get the feeling Dylan will probably stay behind - but who knows ?.

But it's the same with Suzie as well. Even though Suzie is Kristen's Assistant, I get the feeling given how things are going right now, that in the end its only going to be Kristen Traveling but again who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm assuming spouses, partners, kids etc can come with people who are working. There is probably specific testing time frames and maybe quarantine as well. And all of that can change as the pandemic starts to get out of control again. The US isn't doing anything at all to stop it so it all depends on Europe and what they can do to control it and who they will allow in.
It's entirely possible that Spencer may get pushed back because covid.
As far as Dylan specifically, I'm sure they will have worked out whatever works best for them. Dylan can do most of her work from anywhere so that may work for them.
Who knows lol