Amber Heard

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Post by GUEST_USER »

Why is the Amber Heard thread closed? Does anybody know of any other active discussion boards about her? I don't mean IMDB...that board isn't really active.

Originally posted on 2014-01-13 23:35:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn I knew she was a con artist and all her fake activism was to try clean her image... but she has beat my expectations :X

This whole thing is seriously so disgusting. She really used a movement advocating for sexual abuse survivors to cover up her own abuse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Damn I knew she was a con artist and all her fake activism was to try clean her image... but she has beat my expectations :X

This whole thing is seriously so disgusting. She really used a movement advocating for sexual abuse survivors to cover up her own abuse
The fuck are you talking about? If it's anything to do with Depp I don't care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah, they're both shit. No excuses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Damn I knew she was a con artist and all her fake activism was to try clean her image... but she has beat my expectations :X

I am always amazed by the Depp apologists. He's a drunk, smelly asshole who lucked into a popular role once in his life and they are willing to set themselves on fire for him. Amber certainly aint perfect, but the hate she gets is moronic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dumb Depp stans think they Amber admitting she abused Johnny means that he's completely innocent :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am always amazed by the Depp apologists. He's a drunk, smelly asshole who lucked into a popular role once in his life and they are willing to set themselves on fire for him. Amber certainly aint perfect, but the hate she gets is moronic.
Depp is an old pretentious fart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is not gonna go well for her. Career over. He will get his back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Depp is drunk and high all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Depp is drunk and high all the time
Just read twitter. Everyone apologising for condemning him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully he ODs soon so we don't have to see his ugly, drunken, druggie, smelly self again, and all his creepy fangirls can jump off a cliff.

Not sure why breeders think a lesbian gossip forum is the place to tell us about how much they love this ugly creepy straight man while telling us we have to hate hot bisexual Amber Heard. Get real!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hopefully he ODs soon so we don't have to see his ugly, drunken, druggie, smelly self again, and all his creepy fangirls can jump off a cliff.

Not sure why breeders think a lesbian gossip forum is the place to tell us about how much they love this ugly creepy straight man while telling us we have to hate hot bisexual Amber Heard. Get real!
Hot but clearly a piece of shit too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2019/03...nst-amber-heard

Shes soo hot :dramaqueen: . I guess She's cancelled. Are all Taurus pple like this? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hopefully he ODs soon so we don't have to see his ugly, drunken, druggie, smelly self again, and all his creepy fangirls can jump off a cliff.

No one is talking about "how much they love this ugly creepy straight man while telling us we have to hate hot bisexual Amber Heard". You're making that leap because people are criticizing her as well now But they aren't throwing a love parade for depp, you're exaggerating.

They're both disgusting. Putting your hands on someone is crossing a line that you can't come back from. I really think once you do that it's over, that person has no regard for you. If they do it once, they'll do it again bc that's who they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Amber unfollow Raquel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't know she also abused Tasya

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Depp is drunk and high all the time
Just read twitter. Everyone apologising for condemning him.
Who cares? I never liked him, he is not a good person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

X2 <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No one is talking about "how much they love this ugly creepy straight man while telling us we have to hate hot bisexual Amber Heard". You're making that leap because people are criticizing her as well now But they aren't throwing a love parade for depp, you're exaggerating.

They're both disgusting. Putting your hands on someone is crossing a line that you can't come back from. I really think once you do that it's over, that person has no regard for you. If they do it once, they'll do it again bc that's who they are.
Poor men :dramaqueen: Who will think about the poor men :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

OP sounds like a drama queen and a bit of a psycho with how she's carrying on. :popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't see any facts, just a Druggie Depp fansite telling us Amber is evil and Depp is a pure angel sent from heaven. Team Amber all the way! Breeders fuck off!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I didn't see any facts, just a Druggie Depp fansite telling us Amber is evil and Depp is a pure angel sent from heaven. Team Amber all the way! Breeders fuck off!
jesus get a grip. teams? what is this a sports game? :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I didn't see any facts, just a Druggie Depp fansite telling us Amber is evil and Depp is a pure angel sent from heaven. Team Amber all the way! Breeders fuck off!
But Amber is a breeder too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is not gonna go well for her. Career over. He will get his back.
x2 people are already doing a complete 180 calling him innocent and saying that Amber is cancelled. I hate cancel culture so much. They look at things in black and white and don't put much thought into it before stating something as a "fact"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't support breeders and never will, especially when their target is a lesbian or bisexual woman. I don't believe Amber cut off Depp's finger lmao! and if you do you must be gullible. I want to see actual receipts, not just Druggie Depp fan sites putting up fake shit with no source and expecting everyone to buy it simply because we have to defend breeder men no matter what.

So again, Team Amber! Breeders suck ass! Breeders fuck off!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a reason not 1 legitimate news source has even so much as commented?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is there a reason not 1 legitimate news source has even so much as commented?
Because none of it is true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't support breeders and never will, especially when their target is a lesbian or bisexual woman. I don't believe Amber cut off Depp's finger lmao! and if you do you must be gullible. I want to see actual receipts, not just Druggie Depp fan sites putting up fake shit with no source and expecting everyone to buy it simply because we have to defend breeder men no matter what.

So again, Team Amber! Breeders suck ass! Breeders fuck off!
you sound so dumb.
TeAM aMbEr. BrEedDeRS sUck AsS. WhhhOOOHOO !!!!
just like them frat bro
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is amber still friends with Racquel?

HIhi
Reactions:

Post by HIhi »

Guest wrote:Didn't know she also abused Tasya
Yeah. I mean, it's been out there for eons now. Police called, arrested in Seattle airport. People just conveniently forgot that....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HIhi wrote:
Yeah. I mean, it's been out there for eons now. Police called, arrested in Seattle airport. People just conveniently forgot that....
Amber and Tasya are still good friends so it couldn't have been that bad.

HIhi
Reactions:

Post by HIhi »

Guest wrote:
HIhi wrote:
Amber and Tasya are still good friends so it couldn't have been that bad.
lol. okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But Amber is a breeder too
Where are her babies?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is amber still friends with Racquel?
Who is Raquel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:This is not gonna go well for her. Career over. He will get his back.
x2 people are already doing a complete 180 calling him innocent and saying that Amber is cancelled. I hate cancel culture so much. They look at things in black and white and don't put much thought into it before stating something as a "fact"
Ppl seem to only ever cancel women, the men are fine and dandy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HIhi wrote:
wonder why she did it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ppl seem to only ever cancel women, the men are fine and dandy
X2

trugth
Reactions:

Post by trugth »

She is dating another ugly old man. Bisluts will bislut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not believing shit until knowing more. People is already eating all this up tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

trugth wrote:She is dating another ugly&nbsp; old man. Bisluts will bislut.
Yesterday the headlines were about her coming out to her parents, today she's making out with the umpteenth dude

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

trugth wrote:She is dating another ugly&nbsp; old man. Bisluts will bislut.
Who? And now I'm starting to think Tasya was her exception and she is like 1% lesbian and 99% straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
trugth wrote:She is dating another ugly old man. Bisluts will bislut.
Who? And now I'm starting to think Tasya was her exception and she is like 1% lesbian and 99% straight.
But she beat that one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
She's like every other bi girl who ever. Dates a girl for the first time at college (or in her late teens/early 20s if she is too dumb for college), comes out as a lesbian, then a few years later she is bisexual and married to some ugly guy and is only ever with men for the rest of her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
She's like every other bi girl who ever. Dates a girl for the first time at college (or in her late teens/early 20s if she is too dumb for college), comes out as a lesbian, then a few years later she is bisexual and married to some ugly guy and is only ever with men for the rest of her life.
She should just stop talking about her bisexuality to make herself look interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HIhi wrote:
Wasn't it a misunderstanding? Like Tasya defended her and is still friends w/ her, something about a homophobic police officer being involved...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where is Tasya Van Ree thread? I used to love her thread on the old Lchat board...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
TBH Amber never called herself a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
TBH Amber never called herself a lesbian.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice round-up of the actual facts of this situation so far here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Where is Tasya Van Ree thread? I used to love her thread on the old Lchat board...
Here, no one posted yet.
https://thelchat.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=337&hl=tasya