Post by Guest »

Exactly.

Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 04:57
The top comment on Law & Crime today's trial live yt video
I never heard about an abuser that will let the victim have the friends living with them. Abusers isolate their victims like Amber did!

I was sooo puzzled by this, because on todays trial, we've heard how Depp gradualy isolated her throughout the relationship from 5 different witnesses most of them were part of the inner circle in that marriage

These people who still supported him has gone too deep they don't even know they are projecting. I also seen this argument, that they still believe Depp more because it's impossible the cops lied that he bribed them all. Btw, isn't Amber has police expert or some sort on her witness list?
She does have a retired cop / expert witness on her witness list. He will likely explain the inconsistencies between the cops deposition and iO/Josh's depositions regarding the night of May 21. It's highly likely that LAPD mishandled the initial check and are now covering their ass.

And that top comment is ridiculous. Financial abuse and Depp's controlling nature is also a classic sign of DV. Depp made it so that her friends were reliant on him and his generosity. They all testified that they loved Depp except for Rocky's friend who didn't live at the penthouse, which only makes their testimony more credible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Depps career will not rise from the grave no matter what, because the suit is based on a lie. Amber didnt kill it. His addictions did.

He has become very, very hard to insure, and nobody wants to make a major film with a headliner the insurance companies refuse to touch without you buying them a diamond encrusted 10-feet gold pole first. The fact that he has also become lawsuit happy just nails the coffin lid on his career down with 9 inch spikes - Film companies dont much care for that, either.

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 72

Post by Too-Ticki »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:32
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:30
Starting to see more and more news/people defending Amber or talking about the aggressiveness of Depp and fans: Vogue, The New York Times, Buzzfeed, press in the UK, Kathy Griffin, even crazy Donald Trump made fun of Depp and his argument Amber cut his finger with a bottle, maybe not today or tomorrow but Depp will get what he deserves.
Do you have links? Ty
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/18/opin ... tw-nytimes

https://19thnews.org/2022/05/johnny-dep ... survivors/

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... e-atlantic

Also look for Vogue, Buzzfeed
Here are the Vogue and Buzzfeed articles:

https://www.vogue.com/article/why-its-t ... mber-heard

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/st ... mption-arc

And also some meta-coverage mostly focused on what's going on online that is pretty critical of what the depp fans are up to, especially the Rolling Stone article:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... id=1350584

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-ga ... eta-abuse/

https://www.polygon.com/23068724/johnny ... ube-tiktok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel sad for Amber that her career will be a no more whatever happens, but on the other hand this industry breeds and worships freaks like Depp, so maybe it's better for her and the kiddo to be away from this. Obviously I'm not a life expert, I don't know what else she can do and she will probably have to settle for more ordinary life, but I'm sure an opportunity for a different work will arise.

And the tweet posted above with all the abusive men listed shocks me, because while I'm relatively acknowledged in Hollywood and everything, I still didn't know many of these men abused someone. I've also personally noticed something on reddit. There isn't a thread about Meryl Streep or Whoopi Goldberg on reddit that can go without someone mentioning how they defended Roman Polanski and calling them names for it, while at the same top posts being Depp doing kindness PR for the camera and the fact that he's the most vehement Polanski defender mentioned absolutely nowhere lol.

It was the same when all the BTS stuff about Ellen being an asshole came out. The info came out in identical time to multiple people accusing Shia Laboeuf of being extremely violent. Ellen was the c---, asshole, worst human being on the planet, while the comments about Laboeuf was all about expressing sadness how he's so talented and wasting his talent lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 06:54
I feel sad for Amber that her career will be a no more whatever happens, but on the other hand this industry breeds and worships freaks like Depp, so maybe it's better for her and the kiddo to be away from this. Obviously I'm not a life expert, I don't know what else she can do and she will probably have to settle for more ordinary life, but I'm sure an opportunity for a different work will arise.

And the tweet posted above with all the abusive men listed shocks me, because while I'm relatively acknowledged in Hollywood and everything, I still didn't know many of these men abused someone. I've also personally noticed something on reddit. There isn't a thread about Meryl Streep or Whoopi Goldberg on reddit that can go without someone mentioning how they defended Roman Polanski and calling them names for it, while at the same top posts being Depp doing kindness PR for the camera and the fact that he's the most vehement Polanski defender mentioned absolutely nowhere lol.

It was the same when all the BTS stuff about Ellen being an asshole came out. The info came out in identical time to multiple people accusing Shia Laboeuf of being extremely violent. Ellen was the c---, asshole, worst human being on the planet, while the comments about Laboeuf was all about expressing sadness how he's so talented and wasting his talent lmao.
she better get that 100m money for what he put her through.
men can be most horrible person but people still don't mind and protect them while woman can't even made one mistake they need to be little miss perfect all the time to get a some sympathy as a human.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 06:07
Depps career will not rise from the grave no matter what, because the suit is based on a lie. Amber didnt kill it. His addictions did.

He has become very, very hard to insure, and nobody wants to make a major film with a headliner the insurance companies refuse to touch without you buying them a diamond encrusted 10-feet gold pole first. The fact that he has also become lawsuit happy just nails the coffin lid on his career down with 9 inch spikes - Film companies dont much care for that, either.
Yeah his career has been over since before he even met her, he wasn't in any box office hit in like two decades no one wants to work with him, but I also think Amber's career is over too and its not like she was that big to begin with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can see her career mellowing quite down, getting pretty shitty roles in tiny movies for a while, kinda like it happened to Kristen Stewart after her scandal (I know it’s not the same situation but she received a huge backlash and had everyone and their grandma hating on her and harassing her nonstop). Not sure if she can recover tho, she’s not as young and she doesn’t have a long film trajectory, she isn’t considered a great actress either. But who knows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's funny to me how Heard's story should make perfect sense, be beautifully but also very simply said without any sort of stumbling, voice cracks, worry, or anything like this and even then she is attacked. Meanwhile Depp sounds like an incoherent sod and there's no problem. Also poor Johnny can't look at Amber, because he's so traumatized by her evil threatening self, but his trauma can't stop him from smirking lmao.

And last thing is that if Amber had a witness psychologist that agreed to diagnose Depp with a psychological disorder 10 months before even meeting him we wouldn't have heard the end of it, but somehow when Depp has done this it's not discussed at all. Why am I even surprised though lol? It's America where healthy elderly people can be diagnosed with anything and be forced under the care of someone while that same someone takes away all their assets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It made me quite sad to hear AH's sister saying that Amber's integrity is all she has/the most important thing she has and a bunch of bots are attacking her. AFTER the Sun's trial too...!

Plus all the people on the internet saying they want to be like Camille or Dr Curry when the world has so many inspiring people to look up to rather than these two, who are under the light just because this trial has been made public and is getting an insane amount of attention by the media. This is really upsetting and, even worse, all the attention come from people queuing to be in that courtroom. WTF there are people who made transatlantic travels for that, the pandemic isn't over for many countries and the emissions from flying are so bad for the environment and still people travel to sit in a f... courtroom to wave at JD. Where are we in this world?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also hearing about AH childhood and all the violence she's been exposed too is heartbreaking and this trial is bringing it up again and again and I don't know how she finds the resilience to enter that courtroom every day, with so many people outside clapping for anyone but her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The blogger Grace of Beyond the trailer is a hypocrite, I used to follow her until I saw one of her last videos. She presents herself as a champion of women rights and still her concern is that Disney needs to do another Pirate movie with Depp, that he could recovers for this. And guess what ? At the beginning of the trial she said she didn’t want to talk about it because looks like Depp is doing bad, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grace has been driving me mental for years

I still watch cause shes very quick with coverage and I use her to keep up to date with DC movies.

But she has the weirdest takes regarding women and bends to the hysteria of her male audience too much.

She harps on about being feminist but her feminism is very male catering.

She loves Wonder Woman 2017 because it didnt "emasculate" Steve Trevor.
She was so so on Birds of Prey because it was too much of the female gaze and didnt show enough male gaze to "balance it out" (ie, there was no Suicide Squad esque trashy-sexy of Harley Quinn for the men, even though there was "female gaze sexy" because her outfits in BOP were about fasion. Yes she said that)

She has a massive hate boner for Jessica Chastain thats really weird and nasty.

She doesnt like films that only have women or are too focused on women and thinks there should always be balance or a male point of view presented.

She changes her position a lot baded on her male audience reaction. I remember she liked BOP before her beef with the director/writer and before it become obvious how much the movie is unfairly trashed by men. Now, 2 years later, when she mentions the movie, she talks as if shes always disliked it.

Etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m pleasantly surprised to see articles from major sites written in her favor. Doesn’t change the smear campaign and disgusting social media behavior happening against her, but it’s promising.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theres a chance we will see Adam Waldmans testimony today (or next week). Look him up. Hes a piece of work. He is the one who orcastrated the online smear campaign, leaked the edited audio and was thrown out of a case for misconduct.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just found this. Wow. Who's the "gone girl" now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 12:16
I just found this. Wow. Who's the "gone girl" now
he was piece of shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 11:58
Theres a chance we will see Adam Waldmans testimony today (or next week). Look him up. Hes a piece of work. He is the one who orcastrated the online smear campaign, leaked the edited audio and was thrown out of a case for misconduct.
He is Amber's biggest witness for her defamation countersuit. It's vital that her lawyers get the most out of him. I'm reading through her countersuit now and in her claim of Depp making false and defamatory statements, more than half of them start with "Depp, through Waldman" as he gave statements to newspapers, not Depp. Also hilarious is reading how the bots kept praising Waldman on a daily basis, who at the time was seriously unknown even amongst hardcore stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 12:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 11:58
He is Amber's biggest witness for her defamation countersuit. It's vital that her lawyers get the most out of him. I'm reading through her countersuit now and in her claim of Depp making false and defamatory statements, more than half of them start with "Depp, through Waldman" as he gave statements to newspapers, not Depp. Also hilarious is reading how the bots kept praising Waldman on a daily basis, who at the time was seriously unknown even amongst hardcore stans.
He might lie, and being a lawyer himself, must've been a tough egg to crack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at this guy vaping during his testimony :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why listen to this guy? everyone knows that Depp doesn't have blood in his veins anymore, he has cocaine!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To my count, this is about the 7th person testifying to seeing bruises on Amber. This time from someone who wasn't even Ambers friend, but Johnnys.

Again, were I a juror, I have definitely made up my mind. There is no way he can claim defamation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think this is good, this can prove that Depp's falling out of sobriety and abused/black out/drug use done by Depp WAS NOT because of Amber or their relationship, one of the theory by his team. It was because of HIS problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol, amber turning the mic on for elaine

so nice to see these depositions, no objections from camille

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My personal thought, where he got all the money for his lifestyle with all the drinking and drugs when he didn't have that many project anymore and kept getting into lawsuits. I wonder if he's somehow selling drugs with MM. This case could've ended up being like Jeffrey Epstein

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:08

:rofl: FINALLY! Poor Elaine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

defense establishing that depp was increasingly hard to work with and getting fewer jobs because of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:15
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:08

:rofl: FINALLY! Poor Elaine
Elaine girl…..I’m not doubting her abilities as a lawyer but she’s a little embarrassing sometimes :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wonder how johnny is paying for his lawyers with all those lawsuits and financial trouble?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emails being shown of Depp to his agent, going nuts about possible nude scenes of Ambers and saying he'll sue.

His agents also just confirmed there was NO agreement he would definitely be in Pirates 6 (Depps who case rests on him saying he lost it because of amber)

She also says his reputation is low because of his unprofessionalism and constant lawsuits

Ambers defence has been great imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:20
defense establishing that depp was increasingly hard to work with and getting fewer jobs because of it.
These witnesses have been amazing today. Tracey Jacobs in particular is awesome. Establishing that he was hard to work with, unprofessional, had MASSIVE anger issues (just look at those emails he sent in 2015!!!!), was aggressive and inconsiderate... this is great for their defense. Her op-ed had nothing to do with the demise of his career. He was the demise of his own career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:29
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:20
These witnesses have been amazing today. Tracey Jacobs in particular is awesome. Establishing that he was hard to work with, unprofessional, had MASSIVE anger issues (just look at those emails he sent in 2015!!!!), was aggressive and inconsiderate... this is great for their defense. Her op-ed had nothing to do with the demise of his career. He was the demise of his own career.
Yes! I hope the jurors haven’t lost sight of what the trial is about like the public has. Todays testimony’s are very important in proving that he has played a part in his career going downhill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My concern is what Adam W. is going to say, he doesn't seem like someone who's going to hand Depp shit because that would be like throwing yourself into the fire along with him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:11
My personal thought, where he got all the money for his lifestyle with all the drinking and drugs when he didn't have that many project anymore and kept getting into lawsuits. I wonder if he's somehow selling drugs with MM. This case could've ended up being like Jeffrey Epstein
I believe he is still bringing in 50-60m a year through sponsorships and residuals. He’s rich broke, not broke broke.

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:02
To my count, this is about the 7th person testifying to seeing bruises on Amber. This time from someone who wasn't even Ambers friend, but Johnnys.

Again, were I a juror, I have definitely made up my mind. There is no way he can claim defamation.
The hard thing about this trial is that it takes a unanimous jury to win. So odds are, neither depp or heard will win. There's likely to be one sexist asshle in the jury who will vote against heard despite all the evidence. Especially since it's highly unlikely the jury hasn't looked at social media,

If no one wins, Depp wins cause the trial has cost amber 6 million and she will never have a career again. And his only concern was to "globally humiliate" her. Which he has done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:37
Guest wrote:
I believe he is still bringing in 50-60m a year through sponsorships and residuals. He’s rich broke, not broke broke.
Here’s to hoping Amber wins the 100 million and he becomes broke broke :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He was also visiting various European countries last year, including a highly publicized visit in Serbia where he was kissing the ass of the corrupt Serbian government as they were starting their election campaign. I'm sure he got some money from there too and not a small amount. As the other anon said he's definitely not an Elon Musk, or even comparable to other popular actors like Leo DiCaprio or George Clooney in terms of the money he has left from his prime years, but he's certainly not poor poor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy: He basically squandered his children's inheritance, the millionaire guy spent it all on drugs and luxury goods and bad deals. He lost the wife who did everything to keep him sober, took her for granted, beat her up... and she truly loved him, as the diary shows. Amber was willing to take care of him in his old age, she took care of his children, but because she wanted to work and have her money... the guy was insanely jealous. He ruined everything and now he looks for a culprit, first he blamed his team, then he blamed Amber, but he will never admit that He is to blame for his own misfortune.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:41
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Here’s to hoping Amber wins the 100 million and he becomes broke broke :lol:
I'd even be fine if she won a fraction of that! She deserves all $100 million, but if they can't agree to that, give her $20 or $30 million for her troubles - and get him off of her back forever. I'm sick of Depp, can't imagine how sick of him SHE must be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to spread lies about the case like the fans of that drugged up old freak are doing, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has been following the case from the start - is it true that one of the jury members was caught with texts from his wife calling Amber "a psycho bitch", or something like this? Apparently he is still in the jury and allowed to continue.

Also, I don't know if the jury method is only used in the US, but it's certainly not a thing in my country and I'm flabbergasted how it can be used in a highly publicized case. We are genuinely supposed to believe neither of the jury has read anything about the case and they're also capable of fully disregarding hearsays? As if. I thought the juridical system where I live is awful, because it allows way too many rich people to get away with shit, but the American system is truly next level heaven for criminals as long as they have money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:41
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:02

The hard thing about this trial is that it takes a unanimous jury to win. So odds are, neither depp or heard will win. There's likely to be one sexist asshle in the jury who will vote against heard despite all the evidence. Especially since it's highly unlikely the jury hasn't looked at social media,

If no one wins, Depp wins cause the trial has cost amber 6 million and she will never have a career again. And his only concern was to "globally humiliate" her. Which he has done.
Da.
just one juror makes no difference, if there is one opposing it, he usually goes with the majority. now two or three is more complicated, the result can be "cancellation" where Amber doesn't pay, Depp doesn't receive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:27
Emails being shown of Depp to his agent, going nuts about possible nude scenes of Ambers and saying he'll sue.

His agents also just confirmed there was NO agreement he would definitely be in Pirates 6 (Depps who case rests on him saying he lost it because of amber)

She also says his reputation is low because of his unprofessionalism and constant lawsuits

Ambers defence has been great imo
Agreed. And she delivered snippet of all her defense during her testimony. Smart woman, she prepared her case very neat. Now I have hope she can win her countersuit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:51
I don't want to spread lies about the case like the fans of that drugged up old freak are doing, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has been following the case from the start - is it true that one of the jury members was caught with texts from his wife calling Amber "a psycho bitch", or something like this? Apparently he is still in the jury and allowed to continue.

Also, I don't know if the jury method is only used in the US, but it's certainly not a thing in my country and I'm flabbergasted how it can be used in a highly publicized case. We are genuinely supposed to believe neither of the jury has read anything about the case and they're also capable of fully disregarding hearsays? As if. I thought the juridical system where I live is awful, because it allows way too many rich people to get away with shit, but the American system is truly next level heaven for criminals as long as they have money.
I haven't read anything about it. Before the trial began, two witnesses were replaced at the request of both parties.
They have access to the Internet, but are not allowed to post and comment on the case. I believe that anyone who commits to being on the jury takes the rules of justice seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was said Depp had sued Mendel management in the past, who won? Or was it again end up with settlement?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:58
It was said Depp had sued Mendel management in the past, who won? Or was it again end up with settlement?
Settlement

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes I get annoyed by Elaine's slowness, but she's so cute with Amber.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:07

Please bear with the old lady :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:07

She's like a granny struggling to use technology, lol, damn modern mics

Amber laughing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:51

Yes that did happen, he claimed that he would still be able to be unbias. I remember reading that on the first day trial thread on deuxmoi but I didn’t see the source.