Woman, 21, tricked short-sighted teenage girl into sex by pretending to be a boy

Reactions:

Re: Woman, 21, tricked short-sighted teenage girl into sex by pretending to be a boy

Post by Guest »

From this article she is a repeat offender. She has done this twice. Pretended to be a guy just to sleep with girls.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... ourt-hears

There is no way in hell Georgia is straight. No straight girl will pretend to be a man twice just so to sleep with girls. Like why would they go thru such stress for someone they are not attracted to.
She is in deep denial about her sexuality to the extent that it has fucked up her head and she thinks she can only get by girls by pretending to be a male. Maybe she grew up in a homophobic family or has some deep seated trauma relating to her sexuality.

The judge should sentence her to months of therapy with a therapist who is experienced in LGBT issues. She needs help not jail
She is not some violent rapist who needs to be locked behind bars but she is a twisted individual who is living a double life as a dude because she can't come to terms with her sexuality and would rather develop an alter ego named George to cope with it

Reactions:

Re: Woman, 21, tricked short-sighted teenage girl into sex by pretending to be a boy

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:17
From this article she is a repeat offender. She has done this twice. Pretended to be a guy just to sleep with girls.

There is no way in hell Georgia is straight. No straight girl will pretend to be a man twice just so to sleep with girls. Like why would they go thru such stress for someone they are not attracted to.
She is in deep denial about her sexuality to the extent that it has fucked up her head and she thinks she can only get by girls by pretending to be a male. Maybe she grew up in a homophobic family or has some deep seated trauma relating to her sexuality.

The judge should sentence her to months of therapy with a therapist who is experienced in LGBT issues. She needs help not jail
She is not some violent rapist who needs to be locked behind bars but she is a twisted individual who is living a double life as a dude because she can't come to terms with her sexuality and would rather develop an alter ego named George to cope with it
Of course she's not straight. Who said she is straight? She has sex with women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:32
Guest wrote:

Of course she's not straight. Who said she is straight? She has sex with women.
I'm not saying she's straight but Georgia insists she is straight. In texts she sent to her mom in 2021, she insisted that she was straight :lol: but of course that she is such a bad lie

Here she insists to her mum that she isn't gay :lol:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hears.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Catsview wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:29
"That's insulting to actual rape victims. It also trivializes rape as a concept."

As a rape survivor I completely disagree.

Sex by deception is absolutely rape. It is not legal to gain by deception in any other way, fraud for example. All Rape, whether by false pretenses or without consent at all (like mine) is incredibly destructive.

People who lie to people to gain sex, should be prosecuted. They would if they were steeling money, or possessions why not sex? The psychological damage done by rape by deception can be just as devastating as any other form of rape.

I cannot believe how many people are defending this. Makes me wonder if you are the type to lie to women to bed them, if you are, then sorry, you are a rapist and you should ashamed of yourself
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I kinda have a crush on Georgia, even though she's a horrible human being.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:37
I kinda have a crush on Georgia, even though she's a horrible human being.
Reach out to her, tell her you're a female and you would gladly give her pu$$y and she won't need to pretend to be "George" for that to happen :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:06
Part of what Georgia texted her mother back in August 2021:

“It was never meant to go that far. I made a stupid mistake and was stupid years ago and made that account.

I didn’t think nothing of it. Me and her since the start clicked.

I know it’s stupid of me but before that we had been messaging and we was closer.

The whole thing wasn’t me (crying emoji) I couldn’t see a way out of it.

It was just lie after lie, I couldn’t see a way out.

We’d always somehow end up speaking.

If I didn’t have feelings I would never have carried on but I can’t deny I didn’t.

I knew I could have easily have cut it all off.

I know myself it was wrong. I wanted it to stop, I wanted to just be me.

I know I should have cut it off but like if I didn’t feel the way I did it would have been a million times more easier The whole situation I just got in way too deep.

I would have just stopped without thinking about it I felt trapped and didn’t see a way out when it came out I was relieved in a way… That isn’t what I want in life.

I never wanted it to go this far mum, please believe me.

I’m not a lesbian like I’m genuinely not if that hadn’t have happened I would never go near a girl I wouldn’t have had the boxers none of it.

I just got too deep into it and I lost control.

The boxers and socks you already know the truth behind that. I just didn’t know how to break it off without being questioned.

I’m not a lesbian like I got nothing out of it and I know this happened more than once but I actually don’t like girls.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hears.html
Can someone explain this logic to me? How does she say that she had feelings for a girl but then says that she is not a lesbian as she does not like girls? Make it make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:50
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:06
Part of what Georgia texted her mother back in August 2021:

“It was never meant to go that far. I made a stupid mistake and was stupid years ago and made that account.

I didn’t think nothing of it. Me and her since the start clicked.

I know it’s stupid of me but before that we had been messaging and we was closer.

The whole thing wasn’t me (crying emoji) I couldn’t see a way out of it.

It was just lie after lie, I couldn’t see a way out.

We’d always somehow end up speaking.

If I didn’t have feelings I would never have carried on but I can’t deny I didn’t.

I knew I could have easily have cut it all off.

I know myself it was wrong. I wanted it to stop, I wanted to just be me.

I know I should have cut it off but like if I didn’t feel the way I did it would have been a million times more easier The whole situation I just got in way too deep.

I would have just stopped without thinking about it I felt trapped and didn’t see a way out when it came out I was relieved in a way… That isn’t what I want in life.

I never wanted it to go this far mum, please believe me.

I’m not a lesbian like I’m genuinely not if that hadn’t have happened I would never go near a girl I wouldn’t have had the boxers none of it.

I just got too deep into it and I lost control.

The boxers and socks you already know the truth behind that. I just didn’t know how to break it off without being questioned.

I’m not a lesbian like I got nothing out of it and I know this happened more than once but I actually don’t like girls.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hears.html
Can someone explain this logic to me? How does she say that she had feelings for a girl but then says that she is not a lesbian as she does not like girls? Make it make sense.
There is no logic because she’s full of shit. It’s not like she was with the alleged victim once and decided it wasn’t for her, she did it multiple times. She’s attracted to women and is refusing to face it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm late to the thread but I can't see how this Paris Hilton/Ivanka Trump looking woman could pass as a man. I guess the hoodie was magic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Georgia is definitely in denial , I'm 100% sure that 5years from now she'd have come to terms with her sexuality, be openly gay and dating women. But as of now she’s in the denial stage. Not everyone's coming out story is perfect, some fight the feelings and deny it for many years before finally accepting who they are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:03
Georgia is definitely in denial , I'm 100% sure that 5years from now she'd have come to terms with her sexuality, be openly gay and dating women. But as of now she’s in the denial stage. Not everyone's coming out story is perfect, some fight the feelings and deny it for many years before finally accepting who they are
Raping a woman is possibly the worst way to come out js

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:58
I'm late to the thread but I can't see how this Paris Hilton/Ivanka Trump looking woman could pass as a man. I guess the hoodie was magic.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:30
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:58
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Definite upgrade from Gayle Newland in the looks department. And like in the case of GN I am very suspicious of the "victim's" claims that she had absolutely no idea what was going on. Maybe she was in denial about it and turning a blind eye until her own mother forced her to confront the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the victim straight if she was attracted to George/Georgia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She is probably trans and in closet about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:
she didn't rape anyone :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2, anyone who calls georgia a rapist is making a mockery of actual rape. Her case is too trivial and more of stupidity than rape

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2, anyone who calls georgia a rapist is making a mockery of actual rape. Her case is too trivial and more of stupidity than rape
You can decide that on your own but only that shortsighted girl truly knows whether she feels violated. She can lie, but this is how it is. Georgia's charged with sexual assault by penetration. It's up to the jury to decide.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You can decide that on your own but only that shortsighted girl truly knows whether she feels violated. She can lie, but this is how it is. Georgia's charged with sexual assault by penetration. It's up to the jury to decide.
So anyone who lies about themselves can be charged with rape? I'm gonna wait for men to use this loophole to charge women with rape because they lied about themselves - lied about being a virgin, lied about her age, lied about having natural boobs, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find it insidious that this case is even in the media. This is a small court - how did the media get to hear about it? Perhaps they were tipped off by the alleged victim’s mother or her legal team. Also insidious is the false way in which the media keep calling Georgia a woman and her alleged victims "teens", as though she is a much older woman exploiting naive barely legals, when these incidents happened when she herself was a teen, the age difference between her and the almost blind girl is 1-2 years, and the other woman is a year older than her.

As for rape, the alleged victim was already aware George may have been a girl before they first kissed. We've heard nothing from the alleged victim herself that she felt raped or violated, just that she used to think she wanted to experiment with girls but now the idea makes her feel sick. The alleged victim’s mother broke down in tears in the court not at the idea that her daughter may have been raped but at the possibility that her daughter likes girls. Alleged victim remaining anonymous suggests that it wasn't her who brought the case but her mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:58
I find it insidious that this case is even in the media. This is a small court - how did the media get to hear about it? Perhaps they were tipped off by the alleged victim’s mother or her legal team. Also insidious is the false way in which the media keep calling Georgia a woman and her alleged victims "teens", as though she is a much older woman exploiting naive barely legals, when these incidents happened when she herself was a teen, the age difference between her and the almost blind girl is 1-2 years, and the other woman is a year older than her.

As for rape, the alleged victim was already aware George may have been a girl before they first kissed. We've heard nothing from the alleged victim herself that she felt raped or violated, just that she used to think she wanted to experiment with girls but now the idea makes her feel sick. The alleged victim’s mother broke down in tears in the court not at the idea that her daughter may have been raped but at the possibility that her daughter likes girls. Alleged victim remaining anonymous suggests that it wasn't her who brought the case but her mother.
X2vits some media agenda to paint georgia as some creepy pedo who preyed on teen girls meanwhile it was just a 1-2 years age difference :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Would you say the same thing if a trans woman tricked a young lesbian into sex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So anyone who lies about themselves can be charged with rape? I'm gonna wait for men to use this loophole to charge women with rape because they lied about themselves - lied about being a virgin, lied about her age, lied about having natural boobs, etc.
People - women too - would have brought such cases to trial already if it was possible, but they haven't. So it seems the judiciary system has decided that only faking your sex or pretending to be someone else merits prosecution.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A transwoman can't trick a lesbian into having sex, lesbians aren't attracted to males. If you're attracted to them you are bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People - women too - would have brought such cases to trial already if it was possible, but they haven't. So it seems the judiciary system has decided that only faking your sex or pretending to be someone else merits prosecution.
They're just homophobes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

You can keep pretending this is true all you like, but British law recognises rape by deception, so tough. In the same way a contract is void if one of the parties was fraudulently representing their side, consent doesn't mean anything if it's based on a completely fabricated identity. When you consent to sex, you consent to a person, not an act. If that person doesn't exist, how could it be seen as valid? It's no different, as far as British law is concerned, than the case where a guy let his brother take his place and have sex with his partner.

The question is absolutely not whether this would be rape as described - that's established - but whether it happened as described. That's where the doubt is.

The law is intended for cases of stuff like "stealthing". That undercover cops sleazed their way out of having it applied to them is an ugly injustice, but that’s 100% another example.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

You can keep pretending this is true all you like, but British law recognises rape by deception, so tough. In the same way a contract is void if one of the parties was fraudulently representing their side, consent doesn't mean anything if it's based on a completely fabricated identity. When you consent to sex, you consent to a person, not an act. If that person doesn't exist, how could it be seen as valid? It's no different, as far as British law is concerned, than the case where a guy let his brother take his place and have sex with his partner.

The question is absolutely not whether this would be rape as described - that's established - but whether it happened as described. That's where the doubt is.

The law is intended for cases of stuff like "stealthing". That undercover cops sleazed their way out of having it applied to them is an ugly injustice, but that’s 100% another example.
Is it a rape by deception if a woman pretends to be a virgin, and for the man it was very important that he married a virgin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find it odd how some of you get angry at men supposedly posting here as women but you defend this woman who did something worse

You are only defending her because she is a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Is it a rape by deception if a woman pretends to be a virgin, and for the man woman it was very important that he she married a virgin?
Da. Fixed.

Why do you keep bringing in men into the discussion? Do you represent men or something?
Well, if it is really that important to that person, she should make a police report.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A transwoman can't trick a lesbian into having sex, lesbians aren't attracted to males. If you're attracted to them you are bisexual.
DA. I've seen you post this response more than once, so I suppose you think it's clever, but it really isn't.

Here is a more honest answer for the OP. In the very theoretical situation that a man is able to pass as a woman to the degree that he can trick a lesbian into sleeping with him then no, I don't think he should be prosecuted.

Personal responsibility is a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Would you say the same thing if a man tricked a young lesbian into sex?
Da. Yes, I would be angry if I was talking to someone and getting to know them and the person ended up being a guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How can a man trick a lesbian into having sex with him, even if he lied he was a woman when they meet in person it would be obvious he's a man. So if a lesbian has sex with a man she's either not a lesbian or stupid af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:28
How can a man trick a lesbian into having sex with him, even if he lied he was a woman when they meet in person it would be obvious he's a man. So if a lesbian has sex with a man she's either not a lesbian or stupid af.
Sometimes it probably is possible to confuse transwoman for a woman, but lesbians aren't attracted to every woman on earth. A lesbian would just be romantically and sexually indifferent to this "woman". However if she did end up attracted to this stealth transwoman, in that case she is bisexual and not a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:11
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Is it a rape by deception if a woman pretends to be a virgin, and for the man woman it was very important that he she married a virgin?
Da. Fixed.

Why do you keep bringing in men into the discussion? Do you represent men or something?
Well, if it is really that important to that person, she should make a police report.
It's not possible to discuss rape without bring up men, when men are committing 99,99999% of rape.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you stupid? Do you know what tricking means? If trans woman passed as a cis woman to a 17-19 inexperienced lesbian girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes, let's assume that lesbian is stupid af. You would have no problem with that happening to her and wouldn't consider it rape?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you stupid? Do you know what tricking means? If trans woman passed as a cis woman to a 17-19 inexperienced lesbian girl
Even if she passes, lesbians aren't attracted to every god damn woman. A lesbian would find this passing trans woman unappealing for some inexplicable reason, because lesbians are not attracted to males no matter how many wigs they put on. Kapish?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even if she passes, lesbians aren't attracted to every god damn woman. A lesbian would find this passing trans woman unappealing for some inexplicable reason, because lesbians are not attracted to males no matter how many wigs they put on. Kapish?
Fuck, you are dumber than a bag of hammers. There's no point in discussing this with you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:47
Guest wrote:
Yes, let's assume that lesbian is stupid af. You would have no problem with that happening to her and wouldn't consider it rape?
No, because this theoretical person would be a bisexual who was attracted to a biologically male person and willingly slept with him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fuck, you are dumber than a bag of hammers. There's no point in discussing this with you.
Lesbians aren't attracted to males, period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re both clearly attracted to women idk why they can’t just accept that and move on. Why go through all this. It’s so embarrassing for everyone involved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 it’s rare when a trans passes and even with 1000s in plastic surgery, they still look off. Plus men smell and feel different from real women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No shit, you shit for brains. No one is saying they are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They’re both clearly attracted to women idk why they can’t just accept that and move on. Why go through all this. It’s so embarrassing for everyone involved
This lady is a repeat offender who pretends to be a guy to trick women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:52
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:47
Guest wrote:
No, because this theoretical person would be a bisexual who was attracted to a biologically male person and willingly slept with him.
:facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 it’s rare when a trans passes and even with 1000s in plastic surgery, they still look off. Plus men smell and feel different from real women.
Da. Huh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So are you saying that "real" lesbians have some sort of built in alarm that will go off in case a male who passes 100% tries to sleep with them? Or are "real" lesbians attracted to chromosomes?

You're being willfully stupid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ there are lesbians here who say they are only attracted to lesbian women like they have a sixth sense to detect purity. So don’t be surprised when they say nonsense like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's no such thing as a male who passes 100% as a woman. Only someone wilfully stupid would say that.