Renee Rapp

Reactions:

Re: Renee Rapp

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:08
did no one else take the ‘her’ in this line to be in reference to herself? as in, she still looks for the pain and trauma he inflicted on her when she moves on to someone else in fear that she’s allowing the same thing to happen? idk it made sense in my head, especially since there is no ‘her’ in her life right now
Most artists want you to interpret their work according to your personal experience, so sure. For me, it's the best song lyrically she's written. Too bad the rest of the album will include co-writes by the professionals.
I was not expecting it but I’m impressed. Lyrically it’s solid, and not exactly pop. I’m excited for her album.

X2 on the alissa thing, I just started following them on ig (wanted to see why all the hate). they just seem to be doing their own thing, and also dating Reneé.
Alissa doesn’t bother anybody, it’s just this thread starting to talk about them (meaning Alissa) too much and it got annoyingly.

Renee has got a voice on her so I hope for her sake the album is successful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
did no one else take the ‘her’ in this line to be in reference to herself? as in, she still looks for the pain and trauma he inflicted on her when she moves on to someone else in fear that she’s allowing the same thing to happen? idk it made sense in my head, especially since there is no ‘her’ in her life right now
Most artists want you to interpret their work according to your personal experience, so sure. For me, it's the best song lyrically she's written. Too bad the rest of the album will include co-writes by the professionals.
I was not expecting it but I’m impressed. Lyrically it’s solid, and not exactly pop. I’m excited for her album.

X2 on the alissa thing, I just started following them on ig (wanted to see why all the hate). they just seem to be doing their own thing, and also dating Reneé.
Alissa doesn’t bother anybody, it’s just this thread starting to talk about them (meaning Alissa) too much and it got annoyingly.

Fair, I get it.

I hope her album holds up, people really hyped up her ep. it was a good ep, some songs were much stronger than others, but like there is a lot of expectations going into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She just referred to alexander23 as her favorite person ever. She’s always gushing over others publicly and never her partner. If you were Alissa, wouldn’t that bother you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:42
She just referred to alexander23 as her favorite person ever. She’s always gushing over others publicly and never her partner. If you were Alissa, wouldn’t that bother you?
I really do think there is an NDA involved after they were posting together and then it just stopped. Alissa is doing just enough to keep people interested in her by giving crumbs of Renee. Renee doesn’t need the extra attention for other than whatever she’s doing professionally. Showing more of a relationship would detract from that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
A listers is a jobless z list tiktoker and dating renee is her bigggest achivement so far. How will she ever complain about anything and risk Renee dumping her broke ass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i
Guest wrote:
Alissa is a jobless z list tiktoker and dating renee is her bigggest achivement so far. How will she ever complain about anything and risk Renee dumping her broke ass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Alissa has to swallow it if she don't want to go back to living under the bridge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Renee is her free meal ticket, would you risk it by reacting if you were Alissa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:52
Guest wrote:
I really do think there is an NDA involved after they were posting together and then it just stopped. Alissa is doing just enough to keep people interested in her by giving crumbs of Renee. Renee doesn’t need the extra attention for other than whatever she’s doing professionally. Showing more of a relationship would detract from that.
Da. This is possible and I don’t blend Renee for having one as she is about to blow up and doesn’t need the outside drama impeding her career. I think at this point Alissa knows she has to ride the wave, good and bad, of Renee’s success because she really has nothing to fall back on. Studying to be a personal trainer is great and I think even she knows she better do something for herself for stability.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
On Call Her Daddy Renee made a comment about being allowed to kiss other people while Alissa was in the room. I would not be shocked at all if they were open / Renee had hooked up with Alexander. He looks exactly like the guys she always dates. Also, his post made it sound like he’s in love with her and he was supposed to go on tour with Girl in Red and instead stayed behind in LA to work on Renee’s album. The whole thing is suspicious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:28
Guest wrote:
On Call Her Daddy Renee made a comment about being allowed to kiss other people while Alissa was in the room. I would not be shocked at all if they were open / Renee had hooked up with Alexander. He looks exactly like the guys she always dates. Also, his post made it sound like he’s in love with her and he was supposed to go on tour with Girl in Red and instead stayed behind in LA to work on Renee’s album. The whole thing is suspicious.
Alissa is what Renee needed to help make this album. She made renee her world and put her first, dumping her best friend, moved in and takes care of the house, hypes her up on social media, etc… Alissa is allowing herself to be this person because on her own she can’t succeed, that’s proven. It’s really a match made in heaven if you think about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alissa is what Renee needed to help make this album. She made renee her world and put her first, dumping her best friend, moved in and takes care of the house, hypes her up on social media, etc… Alissa is allowing herself to be this person because on her own she can’t succeed, that’s proven. It’s really a match made in heaven if you think about it.
A trophy wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:42
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A trophy wife.
Da. I find it interesting that even Alissa’s mom is in on It. She follows, comments on and likes all of Renee’s post but when Alissa was living with Miki, she didn’t follow, like or comment on anything Miki did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed! I feel bad for Alissa, but I guess this is what they chose. I sure hope privately it’s a lot better than it seems publicly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jesus. You weren’t kidding.

I doubt there is an nda (unless Reneé is open and doesn’t want that known) Renee’s never been overly public with her relationships. I do think she was told to cool it on posting though, her comment section became more about her relationship than the music/merch she was trying to promote. Plus her public socials have definitely moved towards a more music pr focus.

I have been wondering if she is open, she also mentioned having a roster in ‘21, wasn’t she still with Antonio then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed! I feel bad for Alissa, but I guess this is what they chose. I sure hope privately it’s a lot better than it seems publicly.
Nah don’t feel before Alissa. This is all intentional and for Renee’s sake, it’s smart. Keep it about the music and the movies/tv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why? it's not like she doesn't get anything in return from Renee. Alissa gets the most benefit from the relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why? it's not like she doesn't get anything in return from Renee. Alissa gets the most benefit from the relationship.
Idk, Alissa seems to be doing the same shit as they did before, only posting less, studying, and dating Reneé.

The album and its drop has been planned well before they started dating, and Reneé has mentioned that she’s really into planning phases of her pr with her team. She’s cut back so much on posting anything on her socials that isn’t somehow related to her work in the past couple months that I can see her planning it that way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk, Alissa seems to be doing the same shit as they did before, only posting less, studying, and dating Reneé.

The album and its drop has been planned well before they started dating, and Reneé has mentioned that she’s really into planning phases of her pr with her team. She’s cut back so much on posting anything on her socials that isn’t somehow related to her work in the past couple months that I can see her planning it that way.
And who paid for the food, electricity, rent and everything? :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who here actually knows them so they ask that?

From the brand stuff on Alissa’s ig, it looks like they still have their own place. But im sure they’ll move in together officially at some point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From the brand stuff on Alissa’s ig, it looks like they still have their own place. But im sure they’ll move in together officially at some point
Unless Alissa is Bill gates's secret child, there's no way you believe that. It's obvious who's the bread winner, the ones who's pay for everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Random thought,

With the album dropping in august, Renee hinting at tour, and the stike going on… I wonder if filming tsocg will be a thing still

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
shit is hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
Random thought,

With the album dropping in august, Renee hinting at tour, and the stike going on… I wonder if filming tsocg will be a thing still
Mindy and I think Justin were marching with the strikers so they’re with it. The strike is going to bleed into the summer so it will be a long time before we see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Random thought,

She's contractually obligated to work. Looks as if SAG will strike. Wouldn't be surprised if Zaslav cancels S3/the show. Interscope is setting up the record through the summer which will include RMJ promoting it and is a job unto itself. FYI- the studios front-loaded scripts late '22 in anticipation of WGA strike. If SAG goes out- everything will shut down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Random thought,

She's contractually obligated to work. Looks as if SAG will strike. Wouldn't be surprised if Zaslav cancels S3/the show. Interscope is setting up the record through the summer which will include RMJ promoting it and is a job unto itself. FYI- the studios front-loaded scripts late '22 in anticipation of WGA strike. If SAG goes out- everything will shut down.
So you think the episodes for Season 3 have already been written?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. People said they wouldn’t last this long but here they are. They need each other. Renee needs the person they are with to make her center stage and devout their world to her and she has found that in Alissa. Alissa wants to live the life of a celebrity without really putting in the work to be one herself so once Renee showed interest, she latched on and hasn’t let go. They are actually perfect for each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. People said they wouldn’t last this long but here they are. They need each other. Renee needs the person they are with to make her center stage and devout their world to her and she has found that in Alissa. Alissa wants to live the life of a celebrity without really putting in the work to be one herself so once Renee showed interest, she latched on and hasn’t let go. They are actually perfect for each other.
In another word Renee is needy and Alissa is lazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Random thought,
Assuming so, yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Random thought,
Assuming so, yes.
See that’s the question, like I assume interscope would’ve been planning a tour around her filming. Now that SAG is threatening to strike it’ll postpone filming, but by some miracle everything is cleared up if she’ll have to drop some of the tour dates or not. Like the scripts are written, they are usually filming by now, I can see them pulling a quick start date if they don’t cancel the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:argh:
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Random thought,
Assuming so, yes.
See that’s the question, like I assume interscope would’ve been planning a tour around her filming. Now that SAG is threatening to strike it’ll postpone filming, but by some miracle everything is cleared up if she’ll have to drop some of the tour dates or not. Like the scripts are written, they are usually filming by now, I can see them pulling a quick start date if they don’t cancel the show
Yeah last year in 2022 they were filming around April and Renee got in trouble for posting their wardrobes on her TT IIRC. Lol. I don’t think they’ll cancel the show but it won’t go beyond season 4. The show doesn’t air til October usually and it seems relatively inexpensive to film/produce.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Unless Alissa is Bill gates's secret child, there's no way you believe that. It's obvious who's the bread winner, the ones who's pay for everything.
Oh dude, you’ve misunderstood me. I don’t think or care about how Alissa pays for shit. I just made an observation based of what they’ve shown.

I hate to say it, but I think they’ll just end up axing tsocg, especially if SAG/ACTRA strikes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:42
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh dude, you’ve misunderstood me. I don’t think or care about how Alissa pays for shit. I just made an observation based of what they’ve shown.

I hate to say it, but I think they’ll just end up axing tsocg, especially if SAG/ACTRA strikes
It’s unfortunate if that’s how the show ends because the finale was terrible. College Girls was actually one of their more popular shows. Because the show comes on later in the year may be the thing that saves it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Random thought,
Assuming so, yes.
Booking agents procure live work, not the label. And it's scheduled months in advance of a records drop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Assuming so, yes.
Booking agents procure live work, not the label. And it's scheduled months in advance of a records drop.
That’s what I’m getting at though, when they started planning the tour (which all dates/venues/transport should be finalized by now) she was still slated to film as usual. What I’m wondering is, if they decide to film during her tour (long shot) do we think she’ll push to keep touring or drop dates to make her contract

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:51
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Assuming so, yes.
That’s what I’m getting at though, when they started planning the tour (which all dates/venues/transport should be finalized by now) she was still slated to film as usual. What I’m wondering is, if they decide to film during her tour (long shot) do we think she’ll push to keep touring or drop dates to make her contract
Or just have a couple of episodes where Leighton is not around? But she is arguably one of the most popular characters on the show so she has got to be there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The girl is hot if nothing else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:46
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:34
Bisexual Girl: Sings about boys

L chatters: Shocked, dissapointed :ohh: :(
for me it is more she is comparing girl shes been dating to some dude. It reminds me when Miley dated Stella but wrote a song about missing Liam or something like that.
Nah, this isn’t really about love, I don’t think. Snow Angel has multiple connotations and one of them is drugs. The song is very dark actually.

Shanty
Reactions:

Post by Shanty »

Just my personal perspective on the earnings discrepancy. I happen to earn almost 3x more than my partner. I have a house in a good neighbourhood and a hefty loan. I choose my dream house, I took the loan. A year later we met and she moved in with me. I didn't downsize my life because of that, as I worked hard to have a good living and share it with someone I love. I don't expect her to help me with the loan, even though she wants to. She mostly pays for gas, house repairs, bills, food etc, you know - the daily living expenses. What I'm going at is that, imo a partner should not have higher expenses because of whom they're dating.

As for the open relationship and kissing comment on Call Her Daddy, I don't think so. I you followed Renee and Alissa's sm, the episode was recorded somewhere in the first weeks of January (so basically in the first weeks of them seeing each other) and released much later. I don't think they defined the relationship at this point. Alissa also played a love interest in Lucii's MV and this included some on screen make outs. It was taped around first week of January, before CHD was recorded. Generally since they're both in enterteinment, the rule should be - if it's on screen, it doesn't count.

They both seem to make eachother happy, good for them.

Back to Snow Angel, it's brave to have the lead single be a ballad and I love it (vocals, lyrics). To get a boost it would need to go viral though, not sure it's mainstream enough for tiktok. Hope Interscope promotes it heavily! From the snipets Renee posted on sm in the past months, there are other catchy songs on the album. Hopefully we hear some during TODAY's Citi Concert Series.

Shanty
Reactions:

Post by Shanty »

Forgot to add one thing, since they're together I haven't seen Renee posting any meltdown/crying tiktoks. The only cries I saw were from recording sessions, when it gets emotional. All I see are smiles and this includes a very wide gummy childlike smile when Alissa is around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lots of Alissa ass kissers here. Can't you go create her own thread for her :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shanty wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:45
Forgot to add one thing, since they're together I haven't seen Renee posting any meltdown/crying tiktoks. The only cries I saw were from recording sessions, when it gets emotional. All I see are smiles and this includes a very wide gummy childlike smile when Alissa is around.
That is the softest mfing smile. She’s adorable when she does it, and she also does it around alyah, Thomas, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:01
Shanty wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:45
That is the softest mfing smile. She’s adorable when she does it, and she also does it around alyah, Thomas, etc.
That’s Alyah on background vocals on the new song. They have a beautiful friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shanty wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:37
Just my personal perspective on the earnings discrepancy. I happen to earn almost 3x more than my partner. I have a house in a good neighbourhood and a hefty loan. I choose my dream house, I took the loan. A year later we met and she moved in with me. I didn't downsize my life because of that, as I worked hard to have a good living and share it with someone I love. I don't expect her to help me with the loan, even though she wants to. She mostly pays for gas, house repairs, bills, food etc, you know - the daily living expenses. What I'm going at is that, imo a partner should not have higher expenses because of whom they're dating.

As for the open relationship and kissing comment on Call Her Daddy, I don't think so. I you followed Renee and Alissa's sm, the episode was recorded somewhere in the first weeks of January (so basically in the first weeks of them seeing each other) and released much later. I don't think they defined the relationship at this point. Alissa also played a love interest in Lucii's MV and this included some on screen make outs. It was taped around first week of January, before CHD was recorded. Generally since they're both in enterteinment, the rule should be - if it's on screen, it doesn't count.

Back to Snow Angel, it's brave to have the lead single be a ballad and I love it (vocals, lyrics). To get a boost it would need to go viral though, not sure it's mainstream enough for tiktok. Hope Interscope promotes it heavily! From the snipets Renee posted on sm in the past months, there are other catchy songs on the album. Hopefully we hear some during TODAY's Citi Concert Series.

This!! 👏🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:11
Shanty wrote:

This!! 👏🏻
Also there is a cute pink post it on the piano. First line I love you , rest I can not read but these are sweet things. I am a softie I know .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:14
Guest wrote:
Shanty wrote:

This!! 👏🏻
Also there is a cute pink post it on the piano. First line I love you , rest I can not read but these are sweet things. I am a softie I know .
Why do I get the feeling this entire thread is Alissa :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shanty wrote:

This!! 👏🏻
Renee is just a simp in general. If she ever writes a love song it’ll be the softest shit ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shanty wrote:

This is definitely Alissa! Trying to justify and make excuses for mooching off Renee 🤭🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shanty wrote:

This!! 👏🏻
Renee is just a simp in general. If she ever writes a love song it’ll be the softest shit ever.
Don’t think she is in that era for the album 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:55
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shanty wrote:

This!! 👏🏻
Don’t think she is in that era for the album 🤣
Oh I doubt we’ll ever get one. She’s all devastating and pretty songs.

I thought we’d get more content promoting snow Angel from her. I wonder where’s she going, and if she’ll do one of her random pop up performances or not.