Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 02:56
Lill wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 02:01
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 01:43
Lill wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 22:51
I believe that Lupita would lose a large portion of her fan base if she was to come out, or at the very least come out publicly dating a person who doesn't Identify as a cis het man. Her fans are mostly African and Black people. These groups are largely homophobic, so her popularity would be impacted.

Lupita doesn’t do many films anymore. She mostly does a lot of brand deals. In order to be successful with that and make money, the person endorsing the brand has to be popular. Fans have to want to follow this person. They have to talk about this person. They have to buy things that the person promotes. If Lupita loses their support, she’ll lose opportunities and money.

It would be a big ask for her to forfeit her lifestyle and riches over a relationship or situationship with some woman. It would take that kind of sacrifice for society to finally see us as people deserving of protection and representation, but a lot has to be given up in order to get that.
Why doesn’t she do many films anymore? Danai once said they’re picky about the films they choose to do, but I can’t help but wonder if she’s still being discriminated against.
Lupita doesn’t seem to be discriminated against. She dropped out of doing a series of TV and film projects in the past 2 years.

She was supposed to be in “The Woman King”. She was supposed to costar in a TV show that’s filming now with Natalie Portman. She quit the week that it started production. She was supposed to executive produce and star in a movie called “The Killer”. It’s a remake of an Asian movie that follows an assassin who’s avenging the death of a loved one. She’s supposed to be also starring in and producing Trevor Noah’s autobiography, but I haven’t heard anything about it for a while. She was also going to produce and star in the TV adaptation of “Americanah”, but the production got canceled due to the pandemic. It was supposed to launch HBO Max, but because it kept getting postponed and people started pulling out of the project, Lupita ended up losing her deal with the platform.

At this point, I think she may have lost a lot of her passion for acting. I’ve read that she got a podcast deal to host her own show. She’s also an influencer for brands now. She’s signed on to star in the next Quiet Place movie, but that doesn’t come out for another 2 years, so a lot can change by that point. Hopefully she decides to stay on board.

This is why I’ve stated that it’s important that she holds onto her fan base, since she’s not acting as much anymore. With films, it’s not only her supporters who have to be relied on to show up to the theaters. But with these deals that are only focused on her, she needs fans to support her in order to engage with or purchase these products/projects.
Oh wow, I had no idea. Thanks for the info. Yeah, she probably only wants to do projects she’s truly passionate about. I wonder what her role would’ve been in The Woman King? I loved that film. It made me wish we got to see Lashana Lynch as part of the Dora Milaje. I was so impressed with her performance.
She was originally going to play the Nawi role. I think that Thuso ended up being a better choice for the performance, just based off of age alone. But she also did well with her performance.
x2 Thuso was sensational. Hope to see her in more things soon!

Evee
Reactions:

Re: Lupita Nyong’o

Post by Evee »

Guess Who wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 03:08
Let’s switch around the energy to hold up this goddess. I hope only positive vibes and good fortune to her regardless of her identity and if she chooses to be public about it or not. Just keep doing this.
I hope positive vibes and that she’s a lady lovuh. 👅 I want to believe that God wouldn’t be so cruel to keep someone as delectable as her undercover if she was actually a part of the alphabet. Lordt, at the very least, encourage the lady to start pumping out some gay content. I don’t think she’s ever had a love scene before, so she wouldn’t even need to get that intimate. We don’t require too much when it comes to watching the intensity that ladies can share without even touching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you guys seen that people are accusing Lupita of telling Letitia about the gay tiktoks made about her? lmao :hudoin: … all of this has been so hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 01:15
Have you guys seen that people are accusing Lupita of telling Letitia about the gay tiktoks made about her? lmao :hudoin: … all of this has been so hilarious
She probably did. Lupita’s very popular on TikTok. And she pays attention to what’s posted on social media. Letitia is fine as hell. I don’t know what it is about this recent Black Panther era and movie, but she is just ooozing coolness and sexiness. I thought she was always cute, but nowadays it’s more than that. 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 :gaypimp:

Evee
Reactions:

Post by Evee »

Lill wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 01:27
Also I’ve noticed that she had been trending for about a week straight when Wakanda Forever came out. She wasn’t trending because of the work that she did in the film. She trended because men were lusting over how fat her ass is.

Lupita is a symbol for a lot of people. For men, she’s a sex symbol. For women of the diaspora, mostly darker skinned women, she’s a symbol of mass acceptance and beauty by white folks’ standards.

If these people who are largely not in support of queer people (and who objectify this particular woman) find out that she isn’t the conventional ideal of what a Black African woman is supposed to be, she will lose out on a lot.

I guess, she could lean on queer fans to begin supporting her simply because she’s queer, but unless she’s willing to be overtly and loudly queer, she’s not going to receive as much support and reverence from them as she’s gotten from Black and African people.
Queers are a strong fanbase too. I am very sure that if Lupita Nyong’o came out with a girlfriend or just merely said that she wasn’t straight, the whole Earth would shake. Back when she and Janelle Monae were assumed to be dating that trended for a while. To me, it seemed like most people loved it. I don’t doubt that there will be some people who will be mad and bigoted. I’m more concerned with how men are going to be talking about her since they are the main ones who be foaming at the mouth over her. I know they are going to be mean and nasty. But her actual fans are women. So as long as they and the LGBTQs have her back, she should be alright. I think she will be more than alright. By comparison, Janelle Monae is worshipped by the queers and she’s never even claimed any woman publicly. She’ll have one trailing behind her, but she’s not really putting her queerness out there like that. All she does is say that she’s queer and all the queers and self-appointed allies eat it up. I bet if Lupita came out, her popularity would skyrocket. The entertainment industry is overflowing with queer people, in front and behind the scenes. Those people just have to pretend like that’s not the case because the audience and consumers are made up of a lot of straights and self-hating simps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seductora :hudoin: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:32
É tão bonita que até dói! :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 13:15
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:32
É tão bonita que até dói! :love:
Had to translate and I agree. 😺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay, so this woman is so sexy and I need to understand why. There is something about Lupita that gets me feeling a certain way. I can't stop thinking about her, she's like magical.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:52
Think Janelle and Lupita were hunching buddies. They both seem to be very busy people. So it would probably be difficult for them to keep up with each other. Plus Janelle is poly. She’s currently dating 2 people. So not sure if Lupita would be into that. Still Janelle and Lupita have insane chemistry.

Here are the most recent pics of them. One from last year at Janelle’s pool party at her house. And the second from last month’s Ebony Power event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Lupita went to Janelle's Dirty Computer Tour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

her and Janelle look really good together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:57
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:52
Think Janelle and Lupita were hunching buddies. They both seem to be very busy people. So it would probably be difficult for them to keep up with each other. Plus Janelle is poly. She’s currently dating 2 people. So not sure if Lupita would be into that. Still Janelle and Lupita have insane chemistry.

Here are the most recent pics of them. One from last year at Janelle’s pool party at her house. And the second from last month’s Ebony Power event.

Yeah unfortunately they aren’t together. It’s apparent though that they crush on each other. Sometimes two people can have chemistry but it may not be the right timing. I would love at the very least if they could do a movie or TV show together.

Evee
Reactions:

Post by Evee »

Lupita drops out of projects left and right. Still, if Janelle was a part of one, she would probably stick it out. 😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lupita shaved her head. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Evee wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:32
Lill wrote:
Also I’ve noticed that she had been trending for about a week straight when Wakanda Forever came out. She wasn’t trending because of the work that she did in the film. She trended because men were lusting over how fat her ass is.

Lupita is a symbol for a lot of people. For men, she’s a sex symbol. For women of the diaspora, mostly darker skinned women, she’s a symbol of mass acceptance and beauty by white folks’ standards.

If these people who are largely not in support of queer people (and who objectify this particular woman) find out that she isn’t the conventional ideal of what a Black African woman is supposed to be, she will lose out on a lot.

I guess, she could lean on queer fans to begin supporting her simply because she’s queer, but unless she’s willing to be overtly and loudly queer, she’s not going to receive as much support and reverence from them as she’s gotten from Black and African people.
Queers are a strong fanbase too. I am very sure that if Lupita Nyong’o came out with a girlfriend or just merely said that she wasn’t straight, the whole Earth would shake. Back when she and Janelle Monae were assumed to be dating that trended for a while. To me, it seemed like most people loved it. I don’t doubt that there will be some people who will be mad and bigoted. I’m more concerned with how men are going to be talking about her since they are the main ones who be foaming at the mouth over her. I know they are going to be mean and nasty. But her actual fans are women. So as long as they and the LGBTQs have her back, she should be alright. I think she will be more than alright. By comparison, Janelle Monae is worshipped by the queers and she’s never even claimed any woman publicly. She’ll have one trailing behind her, but she’s not really putting her queerness out there like that. All she does is say that she’s queer and all the queers and self-appointed allies eat it up. I bet if Lupita came out, her popularity would skyrocket. The entertainment industry is overflowing with queer people, in front and behind the scenes. Those people just have to pretend like that’s not the case because the audience and consumers are made up of a lot of straights and self-hating simps.
I agree. I feel like the narrative that people won’t accept someone if they came out just isn’t true anymore. Of course some people won’t, but the majority would, they’d be celebrated, look at Janelle Monae.

Anyway, first time clicking on this thread and wow, I had no idea that it really seems to be credible she is queer. I don’t know much about her, ha she really not had any boyfriends that we know of?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if someone like Lupita doesn’t come out due to family not being accepting, rather than the public.

Guesty Guest
Reactions:

Post by Guesty Guest »

Lupita’s featured in Janelle Monae’s Pride issue cover story for Rollingstone Magazine. She speaks about the rumors of her and Janelle dating and about how she and Janelle met. I think these two are mostly friends, but the possibility that they hunched is high.

Since Janelle is such a fluid, and kind of guarded person, she may not be someone who most folks could seriously be involved with.

Janelle and Lupita’s astrological signs are actually not compatible for a romantic relationship, but they are very compatible for sex and friendship. Seems about right.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 234736254/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 23:24
Evee wrote:
Lill wrote:

I agree. I feel like the narrative that people won’t accept someone if they came out just isn’t true anymore. Of course some people won’t, but the majority would, they’d be celebrated, look at Janelle Monae.

Anyway, first time clicking on this thread and wow, I had no idea that it really seems to be credible she is queer. I don’t know much about her, ha she really not had any boyfriends that we know of?
Lupita’s had many boyfriends. She has one right now. Sal Masekela, who used to be an entertainer commentator for MTV and E News. He’s now a sports broadcaster and entrepreneur. Even so, I do think that Lupita is queer. I disagree that she won’t be negatively affected by coming out. We are thinking about that from US standards. Lupita’s fans are mainly African people. She comes from a country that still outlaws homosexuality.

I don’t think it’s as easy for her to just be openly queer. Her father is also the governor of the town where they are from. I’m sure her coming out would affect him too. Lupita’s brother is a very gender fluid person. He’s now married to a woman. But, He used to wear makeup and dresses all the time. Folks would come after him online and in the Kenyan press.

Lupita has a lot of queer and gay people in her life. Her bf is also very supportive of queer people. He posts about how inhumane the current legislation on banning trans rights and banning people from being able to dress in drag publicly. Lupita hasn’t done that though. I’ve noticed that she does not speak on queer issues, but she shows a lot of support to her gay and queer friends publicly. She seems like she’s towing the line, especially now that she’s moving more towards being an influencer over acting as much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There were rumors of Lupita dating a woman back in her college days. That’s common, but I don’t think that just anyone should be branded queer or gay. If a person doesn’t want to call themselves that, and don’t want to outwardly show that they are in a relationship with a person of the same sex, then why should other people trip over themselves to claim that for them? I know we want everybody to be gay, but leave that up to them. What good does it do for everyone else outside of the assumed person to claim that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Evee wrote:
Lill wrote:

Lupita’s had many boyfriends. She has one right now. Sal Masekela, who used to be an entertainer commentator for MTV and E News. He’s now a sports broadcaster and entrepreneur. Even so, I do think that Lupita is queer. I disagree that she won’t be negatively affected by coming out. We are thinking about that from US standards. Lupita’s fans are mainly African people. She comes from a country that still outlaws homosexuality.

I don’t think it’s as easy for her to just be openly queer. Her father is also the governor of the town where they are from. I’m sure her coming out would affect him too. Lupita’s brother is a very gender fluid person. He’s now married to a woman. But, He used to wear makeup and dresses all the time. Folks would come after him online and in the Kenyan press.

Lupita has a lot of queer and gay people in her life. Her bf is also very supportive of queer people. He posts about how inhumane the current legislation on banning trans rights and banning people from being able to dress in drag publicly. Lupita hasn’t done that though. I’ve noticed that she does not speak on queer issues, but she shows a lot of support to her gay and queer friends publicly. She seems like she’s towing the line, especially now that she’s moving more towards being an influencer over acting as much.
What do trans have to do with same-sex attraction between women?

"Queer" is such a stupid word. What's wrong with lesbian or bisexual? Coming out as "queer" means absolutely nothing because queer doesn't mean anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 01:34
Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Evee wrote:
Lill wrote:

What do trans have to do with same-sex attraction between women?

"Queer" is such a stupid word. What's wrong with lesbian or bisexual? Coming out as "queer" means absolutely nothing because queer doesn't mean anything.
Well, queer means not typical. Not traditional. Not of the status quo. It can pertain to many things, like sexuality, gender, etc. For many, it may not be as black or white, or as down the middle. I know queer people who consider themselves to be that, because they are able to be attracted to people of all kinds. Or because they are attracted to and could date a variety of people, but feel more connected to one type of person. And then, gender can come into play as well. “Lesbian” and “bisexual” is prehistoric. Just like “heterosexual” became prehistoric some years ago. People are on a spectrum, they always were. A lot of us are just slow to catch up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 16:53
Lupita’s featured in Janelle Monae’s Pride issue cover story for Rollingstone Magazine. She speaks about the rumors of her and Janelle dating and about how she and Janelle met. I think these two are mostly friends, but the possibility that they hunched is high.

Since Janelle is such a fluid, and kind of guarded person, she may not be someone who most folks could seriously be involved with.

Janelle and Lupita’s astrological signs are actually not compatible for a romantic relationship, but they are very compatible for sex and friendship. Seems about right.

I don’t think it was ever that serious with them either. But her saying that people can think of her with Janelle in whatever capacity they want makes me feel like she’s singing in her head….. “I’mma leave the door oooo-pen…. I’mma leave the door open, Girrrrrrl.”

If Janelle ever calmed down and opened up her heart to her, I bet Lupita would slide head first into that opportunity. 👅

Rihanna’s Left Nipple
Reactions:

Post by Rihanna’s Left Nipple »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 04:13
Guesty Guest wrote:

I don’t think it was ever that serious with them either. But her saying that people can think of her with Janelle in whatever capacity they want makes me feel like she’s singing in her head….. “I’mma leave the door oooo-pen…. I’mma leave the door open, Girrrrrrl.”

If Janelle ever calmed down and opened up her heart to her, I bet Lupita would slide head first into that opportunity. 👅
Lol… she might be waiting for a while. Janelle has a megastar career to build, two romantic partners, and a bunch of other women to run through.

I can see why Lupita got herself a relationship in the meantime. It would be beautiful if she and Janelle could be together, but they are in the wrong lifetime for that to work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t buy that Lupita and Janelle dated or was FWB. This is becoming a pattern with Janelle that around the time she has an album to promote, rumors resurface about her dating a famous woman. She did this with Tessa Thompson with her last album. She had Tessa all up and through the visual parts of the album. Tessa even said that she didn’t care if people speculated about her and Janelle, but then, they would not admit to being in a relationship with each other. They only called each other friends.

The same thing now is the case for Janelle and Lupita, with her randomly popping up in an interview about Janelle, and her feeling the need to now “address” dating rumors years later. She also says that she doesn’t care if people think that she Janelle dated and understands why people think that, but then they also only refer to each other as friends.

What these people are doing is a gimmick and a marketing tactic to get the public to pay attention to Janelle’s new album. This also helps to keep pushing the narrative that Janelle is queer, even though she has a longtime male partner (who people have stayed is her husband) and has never identified any woman to be a person who she’s been with. I can believe that he’s her husband because she refers to his family members as her family members (like his siblings and his niece). There was a recent article in People Magazine about Janelle’s style being inspired by her toddler niece. The niece is actually her male partner’s niece.

Over the past few years, Janelle has befriended a lot of famous women. I wonder which one will be the next rumored girlfriend when her next album comes out? The main new one who I see her focusing on a lot more (and vice versa) is Doechii. I know that she has a feature on Janelle’s new album too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 23:35
I don’t buy that Lupita and Janelle dated or was FWB. This is becoming a pattern with Janelle that around the time she has an album to promote, rumors resurface about her dating a famous woman. She did this with Tessa Thompson with her last album. She had Tessa all up and through the visual parts of the album. Tessa even said that she didn’t care if people speculated about her and Janelle, but then, they would not admit to being in a relationship with each other. They only called each other friends.

The same thing now is the case for Janelle and Lupita, with her randomly popping up in an interview about Janelle, and her feeling the need to now “address” dating rumors years later. She also says that she doesn’t care if people think that she Janelle dated and understands why people think that, but then they also only refer to each other as friends.

What these people are doing is a gimmick and a marketing tactic to get the public to pay attention to Janelle’s new album. This also helps to keep pushing the narrative that Janelle is queer, even though she has a longtime male partner (who people have stayed is her husband) and has never identified any woman to be a person who she’s been with. I can believe that he’s her husband because she refers to his family members as her family members (like his siblings and his niece). There was a recent article in People Magazine about Janelle’s style being inspired by her toddler niece. The niece is actually her male partner’s niece.

Over the past few years, Janelle has befriended a lot of famous women. I wonder which one will be the next rumored girlfriend when her next album comes out? The main new one who I see her focusing on a lot more (and vice versa) is Doechii. I know that she has a feature on Janelle’s new album too.
X100

Lunelle
Reactions:

Post by Lunelle »

I can see Tessa and Janelle playing cooch buddies for publicity. Before Dirty Computer came out, their celebrity was on the same level. After the album, Tessa became more successful in films. Lupita, on the other hand, has always been famous and more accomplished than Janelle. And she still is. By the time they met, Lupita had already won an Oscar. There’s nothing to gain for Lupita to pretend to be involved with Janelle. She allows people to think it because it’s true on some level, and she’s into Janelle enough to allow it be to believed. Lupita’s also in a relationship, currently, so what does she look like saying that she fucked Janelle. She’s like, You all can fill in the blanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lupita may have something to gain now. Fame and trying to maintain it is a powerful drug. That’s why these people do these gimmicks. Like someone said, Lupita is leaning towards being an influencer and socialite over being a working actress.

Over the past 2 years, she’s been sharing more of her personal life. Before that she was a vault, she didn’t used to tell anything about who she was with, had been with, and what her home life or the people in her life were like. She’s said on countless occasions, and as recent as last year, that she wasn’t interested in sharing details about her personal life or who she’d ever dated. Now, all of a sudden, she’s pointing out who her boyfriend is and participating in Janelle Monae’s album press run while adding more fuel to the “They are or were humping” narrative.

I read that Lupita signed a podcast deal. She’s also been promoting brands on her socials. She also starting to produce projects. She’s going through an image rebranding. Because she’ll need people to support things that directly and primarily benefit her, she’s going to need to become more relatable to people. She’s going to need to share bits of her life for people to buy into.

All influencers use their life as the draw, so that the audience and followers can support them. Influencers and celebrities also use who they know to build up their popularity and help them sell stuff they need to push. Lupita and Janelle are checking off all of those boxes.

JennaO
Reactions:

Post by JennaO »

Lunelle wrote:
24 May 2023, 00:34
I can see Tessa and Janelle playing cooch buddies for publicity. Before Dirty Computer came out, their celebrity was on the same level. After the album, Tessa became more successful in films. Lupita, on the other hand, has always been famous and more accomplished than Janelle. And she still is. By the time they met, Lupita had already won an Oscar. There’s nothing to gain for Lupita to pretend to be involved with Janelle. She allows people to think it because it’s true on some level, and she’s into Janelle enough to allow it be to believed. Lupita’s also in a relationship, currently, so what does she look like saying that she fucked Janelle. She’s like, You all can fill in the blanks.
She didn’t have to say anything. She went all these years not feeling the need to. So what’s so different now. She could’ve just stuck to her talking about Janelle as an artist. Throwing the rumor in there seemed orchestrated when they are indicated as friends in the article and Janelle made it clear that she doesn’t want to address her personal life. But it’s okay to have her possibly dating Lupita be a part of the story? Most people know that Lupita has a man, so adding her “association” with Janelle seems like that was done to keep pushing Janelle being queer, and for her to have a moment in the article to grab headlines.

Prissy
Reactions:

Post by Prissy »

So, it goes deeper than Janelle and Lupita being overly affectionate out in public. They also shipped themselves? Why are these people playing like this? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was at Janelle’s “Game of Thrones” Finale Watch Party. She was shooting her movie, “Antebellum”, at the time. Theybused to like each other’s tweets about the show. Lupita has said that she wasn’t a big TV watcher. I think that Janelle might’ve gotten Lupita interested into watching the show.

Lupita comes in at about 0:45

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lupita is dating a guy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 20:33
Lupita is dating a guy
Haha… so is Janelle. They both been dating guys for years. Lupita’s dated a few over the years. Hasn’t stopped either one of them from acting queer with each other, and Janelle from claiming queerness.

Wilma
Reactions:

Post by Wilma »

It’s time for everyone to accept that the large majority of women in entertainment are two types of straight. One type is completely straight. The other type is straight but likes to fuck, touch or flirt with women from time to time. Janelle Monae fits in the latter category. Tessa Thompson fits in that latter category. Lupita Nyong’o fits in that category. Lady Gaga fits in that category. Cardi B fits in that category. Meg the Stallion fits in that category. Yung Miami fits in that category. Drew Barrymore fits in that category. Megan Fox fits into that category. Dove Cameron fits in that category. Kali Uchis is in that category. The list is long. Even so, I don’t think it’s fake. These people and many others do like a woman’s aesthetic and cooch. Most of the world does. However, loving women as romantic or life partners is something different. Most people in general can’t commit to that.

Cammy
Reactions:

Post by Cammy »

Lupita’s has been looking very frail lately. I hope she is doing okay. There’s been a lot of conversation in her comments over her appearance. Some people are getting mad about others questioning her extreme loss of weight. While I understand that a person who’s had a great change in appearance may not want to be reminded of it by strangers in their comments, a lot of the time, the questions and assumptions are coming from a place of concern. She posted a video of her on vacay with her person. Her arms are so thin and you can see the bones protruding through her chest.

A commenter stated that it could be for a acting role that she’s preparing for. That could be true. Christian Bale and 50 Cent have lost massive amounts of weight for acting roles. Because she and her people won’t speak on it makes it seem like the situation could be more serious. I hope she’s actually okay.

I wonder if she’ll make an appearance at Janelle’s upcoming listening party in NY? Janelle has been having listening parties in a few cities over the past week to promote her upcoming album release. Lupita has attended previous album release parties and she’s been liking all of Janelle’s posts about her album. She, of course, helped Janelle to go viral with her comments in the Rolling Stone article. So, the chance that she’ll be at the party or some other related event is high. But on a more important level, if they are truly at least good friends, I hope Janelle is offering her some emotional support.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1pQWgJ ... IwNjQ2YQ==

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah she doesn’t look too well. What’s Janelle supposed to do? Lupita already has her man. She chose him to support her, so that’s on him to help her figure it out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I admire her ability to be open in the midst of a heart-wrenching situation but she's kinda going out sad in these IG stories. Leave that stuff for the group chat girl lol ... I would not have said anything else after the breakup post.

Lydiaaa
Reactions:

Post by Lydiaaa »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2023, 02:00
I admire her ability to be open in the midst of a heart-wrenching situation but she's kinda going out sad in these IG stories. Leave that stuff for the group chat girl lol ... I would not have said anything else after the breakup post.
It’s interesting that she decided to share that publicly and on a daily basis. lol…. I guess, she figures that since she’s been kind of open about him being her man, she needs now to be open that it’s over. Well, good riddance to him. That was an odd pairing with in the first place. Now who she really needs to get things back started with is Janelle. Outside of Chad Bozeman, I haven’t seen Lupita have chemistry and be as smitten with anyone else like she is with Janelle. I understand that Janelle is poly and currently has two partners, but that’s just how those folks roll in Hollywood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has there ever been any fanfic about them? Those two are so hot!!

Lunelle
Reactions:

Post by Lunelle »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 01:00
Has there ever been any fanfic about them? Those two are so hot!!
Part 1:
As her petite lady love finishes up a thank you speech to a roomful of congratulatory guests during the tour after party, Lupita makes her way over with a bouquet of pink roses. Janelle turns around and takes in the beautiful flowers in the hands of her beautiful soulmate…….

👅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ooooooh Masc Lu is sexy too.

Tinny
Reactions:

Post by Tinny »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 22:38
Here they go. It’s been a while. :heart:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8UvnSPc/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz4h3Phy ... IwNjQ2YQ==
Mark my words! Lupita and Janelle are going to be the next publicity couple in the near future. I think they were easing to do it before, but whatever thing through a wrench in that. I always thought Lupita was scared to be labeled, but no, she is not. She’s waiting for the right opportunity. Janelle’s the one who drags her feet on how she displays herself publicly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tinny wrote:
21 Nov 2023, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Mark my words! Lupita and Janelle are going to be the next publicity couple in the near future. I think they were easing to do it before, but whatever thing through a wrench in that. I always thought Lupita was scared to be labeled, but no, she is not. She’s waiting for the right opportunity. Janelle’s the one who drags her feet on how she displays herself publicly.
Janelle has a partner

Tinny
Reactions:

Post by Tinny »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2023, 04:52
Tinny wrote:
21 Nov 2023, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Janelle has a partner
She has partners, and always have. She’s poly. So, dating multiple people isn’t an issue for her.

Lunelle
Reactions:

Post by Lunelle »

She's either being cast to be the new public boo or to be the love interest in the next video or performance. Whichever it is, it's most likely coming before the year is out. They like to promote each other like this, and thirst trap a bit all in the same go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 04:13
Guesty Guest wrote:

Is Lupita’s recent Lipstick Lover audition her now sliding head first into lezzie world? She and Janelle might as well just go ahead and commit to it. They’ve been nibbling on letting people believe that they are coochie clicking with each other for 10 years already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Turkey Day. And happy that Lupita is getting to a better place and greatly supported.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_oY74r ... IwNjQ2YQ==

TAOP
Reactions:

Post by TAOP »

Lunelle wrote:
21 Nov 2023, 13:44
She's either being cast to be the new public boo or to be the love interest in the next video or performance. Whichever it is, it's most likely coming before the year is out. They like to promote each other like this, and thirst trap a bit all in the same go.

If so, I hope it’s for The Rush or for Know Better! I’ve been hoping both of those songs get visuals 🤞🏾