Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now engaged

Post by Guest »

fabiolavalentinpr
After deciding to keep our relationship private, we opened the doors to them on a special day. 28/10/22 ❤️💍✨

Congrats ladies :dance2:

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now engaged

Post by Guest »

Nice.

And congrats to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I clicked the link and it wants me to sign up and follow the person who made it before I can view

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 07:45
I clicked the link and it wants me to sign up and follow the person who made it before I can view
So sign up for tik tok. I have tik tok and when I clicked the link it took me straight to the video and started playing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 08:31
Guest wrote:
So sign up for tik tok. I have tik tok and when I clicked the link it took me straight to the video and started playing.
Ew

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't have tiktok account and it's work. (I use a vpn with european locations)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After the disappointment that was Miss Spain, I’m glad we have both Miss Argentina and Miss Puerto Rico on our team :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow! Congrats to both of them! Looks like another win for us too :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long have they been together? Who did they dated before? Did they mention their sexualities before?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 11:52
How long have they been together? Who did they dated before? Did they mention their sexualities before?
You from the FBI? All we know is they competed against eachother in 2020 (probably how they met) and they just announced they are together now. They got pics together from last year so been together atleast a year.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Just saw this on tik tok and wow their love story is something straight out of a fanfic. Both are drop dead gorgeous. :wub:
They’ve subtly been posting about each other before this too so I do wonder whether their fans caught on.
The Miss Grand account also posted to congratulate them. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 17:48
Just saw this on tik tok and wow their love story is something straight out of a fanfic. Both are drop dead gorgeous. :wub:
They’ve subtly been posting about each other before this too so I do wonder whether their fans caught on.
The Miss Grand account also posted to congratulate them. :heart:
what is their story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^They're posing in front of a courthouse, that seems to me like they got married already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow congrats to them, both are gorgeous. Latin America and Spain has been the best representatives for lesbians in recent years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 18:12
^They're posing in front of a courthouse, that seems to me like they got married already.
X2
I think so too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:00
Even without makeup they are both hot :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 11:52
x2 I want to know I want to know :dance2:
I mean how do you go to award show and sniff out the gay girl :blinkwide:

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

They are married. Someone should change the title.

Maria812
Reactions: 19

Post by Maria812 »

lol they are like the first comment on almost every picture for the last year, especially Miss Puerto Rico she was complementing her girl on every picture it’s so I cute. Best of luck to them hopefully they last. Would love to know their full story though imagine meeting at Miss universe out of all places

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, how did they know the other one was gay? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not a trash news website from my country being used in LChat, we peaked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maria812 wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:51
lol they are like the first comment on almost every picture for the last year, especially Miss Puerto Rico she was complementing her girl on every picture it’s so I cute. Best of luck to them hopefully they last. Would love to know their full story though imagine meeting at Miss universe out of all places
They competed at a beauty pageant called Miss Grand International, not Miss Universe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:07
Guest wrote:
Why wouldn't they? Most women are prettier without make up.

Maria812
Reactions: 19

Post by Maria812 »

Thanks for the correction.
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 23:26
Maria812 wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:51
They competed at a beauty pageant called Miss Grand International, not Miss Universe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 23:36
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:07
Guest wrote:
Why wouldn't they? Most women are prettier without make up.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both beautiful. Cute couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too good to be true :blinkwide: I am impressed. Hope they last!

Cuan
Reactions:

Post by Cuan »

Love they went from ✨✨besties ✨✨ to literally married 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so happy for them! :dance2: There should me a movie about their story. Hope that in the future we will learn more about them.

GuestD1
Reactions:

Post by GuestD1 »

They're both gorgeous! So happy and proud of them. I'm even more prouder for Fabiola cause I'm from Puerto Rico too (even I don't know her) :P Vamos! Sigues pa'lante. Hope they're together for a long time. Gongrats to them :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 23:05
Wait, how did they know the other one was gay? :lol:
Well they used the secret signal duh!

Wait, oh girlfriend - has no one told you the secret signal yet?!? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m looking through their insta pages and last year they were dedicating posts to eachother (and only to eachother) and calling eachother ‘friend’ but it’s so obvious there was more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 18:51
I’m looking through their insta pages and last year they were dedicating posts to eachother (and only to eachother) and calling eachother ‘friend’ but it’s so obvious there was more.
They were an obvious couple, i mean, who misses a friend, "con locura" and many little speculated but so many more talking about their great friendship 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:20
Guest wrote:
They were an obvious couple, i mean, who misses a friend, "con locura" and many little speculated but so many more talking about their great friendship 🤣
da, right, gal pals as usual, i'm sure if their thread was opened before their coming out lots of berthas here would call us delusional

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da Mariana posted a reel about a year ago where she talks about a long distance relationship with a "chico" (boy in spanish)...pretty sure it was about her wife but they were still closeted at the time (at least publically)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Da Mariana posted a reel about a year ago where she talks about a long distance relationship with a "chico" (boy in spanish)...pretty sure it was about her wife but they were still closeted at the time (at least publically)
This isn't it, but this is adorable

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXtQWk9L ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da, right, gal pals as usual, i'm sure if their thread was opened before their coming out lots of berthas here would call us delusional
I think they have dealt with rumors about them in the past, mariana has a post about it, something along the lines of "pls stop inventing me romances maybe the love of my life is un boricua and you'll scare him away" and the comments are full of people saying thinks like "they are just friends" "i act with me girl bestfriend like that" " i have a husband and i act with my girl friend the same way" LOL :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 00:18
Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they have dealt with rumors about them in the past, mariana has a post about it, something along the lines of "pls stop inventing me romances maybe the love of my life is un boricua and you'll scare him away" and the comments are full of people saying thinks like "they are just friends" "i act with me girl bestfriend like that" " i have a husband and i act with my girl friend the same way" LOL :rofl:
It seems like Mariana was denying while Fabiola was claiming. Also, it seems to me that Mariana was pinging a lot, out of her modeling putfits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestor wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:30
x2 Someone ask a mod pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 17:49
I'm so happy for them! :dance2: There should me a movie about their story. Hope that in the future we will learn more about them.
When reality is better than any movie out there :wub:

GuestD1
Reactions:

Post by GuestD1 »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 02:24
guestor wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:30
x2 Someone ask a mod pls
X3