Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

What they are saying on their instastory?

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

I think they are saying they are moving somewhere, preparing boxes. But also something about the beach :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:47
Container home. Mock me again, anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:48
Guest wrote:
Container home. Mock me again, anon.
Could be judging by the time frame if it's what we speculated month ago. I've looked through their designs and the houses are beautiful. Modern designs doesn't look it's made of container box. Some of the designs are perfect for the area near the cliff, overlooking the ocean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 22:23
Much needed break coz they've been f*cking packing for hours. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 03:29
Fabi is obsessed with her wife too 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She looks like she likes Fabiola's fingers in her mouth during sex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:36
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Hmm interesting guess, so what exact do you have to look like to like that? 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's funny how they say playa so differently :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That part of Mariana's accent will never change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:16
Argentina/Uruguay pronounce ‘y’ and ‘ll’ like a soft ch sound

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 14:38
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:16
Argentina/Uruguay pronounce ‘y’ and ‘ll’ like a soft ch sound
Sounded like she said plasha to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 14:00
Soon, that and vos, will be the only Argentinian part of her speech.

Boricua by marriage, I love it. I assumed they would be moving to the US as soon as they could. Instead, they are digging in their roots. They have both lived in the US, so they know what it is like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:28
Guest wrote:

Boricua by marriage, I love it. I assumed they would be moving to the US as soon as they could. Instead, they are digging in their roots. They have both lived in the US, so they know what it is like.
I can’t imagine Mariana still wanting to live in don’t say gay Florida.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They both spent time in the US. I think it was more like their dreams when they were younger and now they want to stay some place they can be with family and work. Also, they don't have to keep working on their English. They can just be comfortable and happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:53
They both spent time in the US. I think it was more like their dreams when they were younger and now they want to stay some place they can be with family and work. Also, they don't have to keep working on their English. They can just be comfortable and happy.
It wasn’t a dream. Mariana was actually about to move to Miami.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:57
Guest wrote:
But she stopped the paperwork before Miss International

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think they care too much about the politics, plenty of gays still live in and travel to Miami. They must have realized that they could travel to the US when they needed to but it was cheaper to live right by the ocean, like they love, and be near family in Puerto Rico. Unless they get a big broadcasting job in the Spanish speaking markets of the US, I don't see this changing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because of COVID and then Miss Grand. I think had she not met Fabiola, she might have tried again. She wasn't staying in Argentina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Exactly. It was more than dreams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think they care too much about the politics, plenty of gays still live in and travel to Miami. They must have realized that they could travel to the US when they needed to but it was cheaper to live right by the ocean, like they love, and be near family in Puerto Rico. Unless they get a big broadcasting job in the Spanish speaking markets of the US, I don't see this changing.
“I don't think they care too much about the politics”
How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Being Floridian and staying home is totally different then being international and freely moving to a place that goes against your very soul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Being Floridian and staying home is totally different then being international and freely moving to a place that goes against your very soul.
DA Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a factor in their decision-making, even if you're not a super political person I cannot imagine not being like "this could be a problem for us", especially if there are other options.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is a semantic disagreement to what point, exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seems to me they made that decision long ago before any of the Florida stuff was even an issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a factor in their decision-making, even if you're not a super political person I cannot imagine not being like "this could be a problem for us", especially if there are other options.
This.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This.
Anyway, Florida wasn't the only option in the US, there were other states they could have moved to, but they have chosen Puerto Rico. It's not one or the other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This.
Anyway, Florida wasn't the only option in the US, there were other states they could have moved to, but they have chosen Puerto Rico. It's not one or the other.
What other option? California? Get real. It was always going to be Miami.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This.
Fabi had practically moved to NY before Mariana. And yes California. Lots of Argentinians in California and NY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I truly don’t think they care. Let’s not act like PR is some gay haven either. God forbid Florida doesn’t let teachers talk about their gay personal lives to young students, how the hell does that affect these ladies??

They never once posted about it either, prob don’t even know anything about it. Most Latinos are conservative except on immigration if they’re illegal lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This.
Fabi had practically moved to NY before Mariana. And yes California. Lots of Argentinians in California and NY.
Fabi was in New York strictly for work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I truly don’t think they care. Let’s not act like PR is some gay haven either. God forbid Florida doesn’t let teachers talk about their gay personal lives to young students, how the hell does that affect these ladies??

They never once posted about it either, prob don’t even know anything about it. Most Latinos are conservative except on immigration if they’re illegal lol.
“ They never once posted about it either, prob don’t even know anything about it. Most Latinos are conservative except on immigration if they’re illegal.”

Again with assumption. How do you know they are clueless about the bill?

So much assumption and fanfiction. Enough already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This.
Fabi said her dream was to live in NY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fabi said her dream was to live in NY
Yep, they both dreamed of living in the US, and that changed and it changed when they got married.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are there any interviews of Mariana talking about her mother? Did she die when Mari was young?
So sad that she lost her so early in life. :cry:
Think it's so sweet how Fabi's mom and Mariana seem to get on well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Staying in Puerto Rico has a lot of upsides.

Obvs they have a support system/family/friends there. They don’t have to speak English. LGBTQ friendly. Cheaper than a lot of places in mainland USA, esp now if they bought land/container house they’ll have an appreciating asset(s). In Florida you need minimum $300k for a condo, Miami more than that. The weather is warm year round, always close to a beach. If there’s work in Miami or NYC it’s fast to fly there (faster than coming from the West Coast). It’s cheaper … they both obvs love it there so unless there’s a lucrative job option(s) that compensates for all the headache of moving, increased expenses, being away from family/support system there’s no real reason to leave

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA. Are you implying an anonymous internet comment speculating at their life is going to cause their relationship to end? Or are you living in a world where this "ship" is just to serve your rich fantasy world? Bc this is an actual couple. Pls get help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:15
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:11
DA. Are you implying an anonymous internet comment speculating at their life is going to cause their relationship to end? Or are you living in a world where this "ship" is just to serve your rich fantasy world? Bc this is an actual couple. Pls get help.
Obnoxious, know it all, and obsessive.

Thanks for proving my point.
DA you think anonymous comments on lchat are going to kill an actual relationship. Get help and get out of this thread because it's not going to stop. And you are talking to many people. If we can't speculate, there's nothing to chat. If that's what you want, GO AWAY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA This is a discussion forum, not an RSS feed of updates. If you don't want to read spec or people's personalities apparently bother you so much then this isn't the place for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA This is a discussion forum, not an RSS feed of updates. If you don't want to read spec or people's personalities apparently bother you so much then this isn't the place for you.
Exactly it’s literally a discussion forum lol to discuss things. The only speculation is about them buying the land/container house which we’ll know what’s up soon enough

The rest is facts - Puerto Rico is cheaper, close to beach, Spanish speaking, LGBTQ friendly, they have their support system there, etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Putting Fabi's latest story under a cut because of the flashing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:02
Putting Fabi's latest story under a cut because of the flashing.
Thanks for posting. So cute ! :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:22
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly it’s literally a discussion forum lol to discuss things. The only speculation is about them buying the land/container house which we’ll know what’s up soon enough

The rest is facts - Puerto Rico is cheaper, close to beach, Spanish speaking, LGBTQ friendly, they have their support system there, etc
Who cares if you speculate. It doesn't need to be facts. Ignore the troll, it's only goal is to kill this thread. Each and every time it tries this tactic or another. The best thing is to keep the conversation going.

Yes, PR is much cheaper and full of beach. They are clearly happy there, and they will stay there as long as it makes sense for them. They are moving into their house, there's no bigger sign of settling down than that. They want to raise their kids there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:25
So cute :wub:
:blinkwide: I know Mari was mad when she saw this and will not repost.