Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:47
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 07:48
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 07:10
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 02:56
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 02:32

Well my family has a construction firm and it's used that equipment too lol :eyeroll:
They aren't farming. They are building a house, maybe even the container home of Fabiola's dreams. Fabiola's mom even comments, may God keep on blessing you. She never comments. It is a shared post, everything points to house, plus they weren't online much at the time.
Eh i remember Fabi's sharing a location in her stories, it was a fast food place made of containers. I think she follows the containers account because of that. You can't assume too much with what Fabi's follow, she seems curious/interested in a lot of different things and easy going on the following button.
DA yeah fabi likes to follow different things. They were busy with family that seem to have a farm with mini excavators common used to clear the land before making production. People here thinking they’re making a house before assuming they were visiting extended family are weird dreamers.
DA too cringe to read.

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:39
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:09
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 14:51
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 13:12
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 02:29
I'm assuming those people that MariFabi visited will manage their show business careers?
Seems like they wanted more than modeling representation. This does seem like management for other things.
Those people looks so gimmicky thought...
I hope this doesn't ruin their relationship and they can continue to be the couple they are. These tiktok and Instagram couples all end up falling apart.
As long there is no kiss of 3 again, last slide :fool:
DA kissing gay friends isn’t really kissing and btw Mari didn’t care back then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:59
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:52
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:50
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:

I hope this doesn't ruin their relationship and they can continue to be the couple they are. These tiktok and Instagram couples all end up falling apart.
They didn't sign up with these people to be influencers. Looks like they are pursuing their career goals to use their communication degrees on tv. They aren't regular people trying to become influencers. They have always longed to be public figures. Are they supposed to not want to be in their chosen field now?
What is the difference between public figures and influencers? Hopefully they stay humble the fame doesn't get to their heads and they end up divorced. I fear this is going to be bad for their relationship.
DA Stop being so neurotic, this is borderline concern trolling honestly.
Look at Calle y Poche both dating other women but pretending to be together for the followers and thr fame.
Take your concern trolling to their threads. No one cares.

Those two were people who had regular jobs, etc. And became influencers/public figures for being a couple. They literally have no other skills.

You are talking about 2 trained models and beauty queens who was individuals knew a measure of fame and are used to people wanting to be near them because of that. They also both wanted more of it and wanted a long lasting career in broadcasting. Their relationship only gives them a partner in their long term plans but they have already shown that they get jobs together but also apart.

People split up, but it isn't going to be from being public figures. Enjoy the ride, who knows? It may last forever, but unlike other fakes, it won't be faked for lack of other opportunities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why's an anon suddenly derangedly fixated on this party stuff out of nowhere lmao, who caaaares.

If it's not weird outright hostility to the idea of them building a house (which they are obviously actually doing) or someone wailing and moaning about them possibly advancing their showbiz careers it's this, just be normal about these two women for fuck's sake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seems like they wanted more than modeling representation. This does seem like management for other things.
Da <_< please when yall are defending against troll at least do it right. Saying "she didn't care back then" kind of invalidate the process of their whole relationship and open up for more doubt. Just stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Troll
Troll
Da <_< please when yall are defending against troll at least do it right. Saying "troll" kind of invalidate the process of their whole relationship and open up for more doubt. Just stop.
The troll is replying to itself. I am reporting.

Trying to start drama where there is none. There is nothing to be concerned about. And report and ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:37

They didn't sign up with these people to be influencers. Looks like they are pursuing their career goals to use their communication degrees on tv. They aren't regular people trying to become influencers. They have always longed to be public figures. Are they supposed to not want to be in their chosen field now?
What is the difference between public figures and influencers? Hopefully they stay humble the fame doesn't get to their heads and they end up divorced. I fear this is going to be bad for their relationship.
Look at Calle y Poche both dating other women but pretending to be together for the followers and thr fame.

Those two were people who had regular jobs, etc. And became influencers/public figures for being a couple. They literally have no other skills.

You are talking about 2 trained models and beauty queens who was individuals knew a measure of fame and are used to people wanting to be near them because of that. They also both wanted more of it and wanted a long lasting career in broadcasting. Their relationship only gives them a partner in their long term plans but they have already shown that they get jobs together but also apart.

People split up, but it isn't going to be from being public figures. Enjoy the ride, who knows? It may last forever, but unlike other fakes, it won't be faked for lack of other opportunities.
I hope they don't always work together. It is lovely to see them do their own thing and supporting one another on those jobs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The important part of that party was that Fabi ended up kissing btween Mari's legs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da <_< please when yall are defending against troll at least do it right. Saying "she didn't care back then" kind of invalidate the process of their whole relationship and open up for more doubt. Just stop.
They weren’t gfs in New Years isn’t a big deal but they were wives when Fabi was recording Mari grinding on a man. They “kind of invalidate their whole relationship and open up for more doubt”
DA Please explain to me what you think it is you're doing with this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 02:32

Well my family has a construction firm and it's used that equipment too lol :eyeroll:
They aren't farming. They are building a house, maybe even the container home of Fabiola's dreams. Fabiola's mom even comments, may God keep on blessing you. She never comments. It is a shared post, everything points to house, plus they weren't online much at the time.
Eh i remember Fabi's sharing a location in her stories, it was a fast food place made of containers. I think she follows the containers account because of that. You can't assume too much with what Fabi's follow, she seems curious/interested in a lot of different things and easy going on the following button.
DA yeah fabi likes to follow different things. They were busy with family that seem to have a farm with mini excavators common used to clear the land before making production. People here thinking they’re making a house before assuming they were visiting extended family are weird dreamers.
Btw, there are no farmers in her family. None of that looked like farming. They would have shown that. They showed their feet on their land. And you didn't address why her mom thinks they would be blessed by visiting a farm.

Anyone with intelligence, understood that they were sharing their joy at working for their own home.

Fabiola is actually very purposeful in her follows. We just don't understand them. Like following that girl a few weeks back, she ended up being part of the birthday group at the island.

Like following Jeremy Scott. We all hoped it was for work, but it was for those shoes that she wanted and now has.

Her dad follows a bunch of container homes accounts. I didn't say that is what they are doing, I said, don't be surprised if it is. It could be just a regular house.
You can’t single out 5 follows out of 1300 and conclude each one is important with specific reasoning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:44
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope they don't always work together. It is lovely to see them do their own thing and supporting one another on those jobs.
I do too. It would be so easy to be jealous but they are each other's best cheerleaders. They are a true marriage where you know that the other's success is their own.

I loved when Mariana was screaming for Fabiola when she did the runway as Raya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Btw, there are no farmers in her family. None of that looked like farming. They would have shown that. They showed their feet on their land. And you didn't address why her mom thinks they would be blessed by visiting a farm.

Anyone with intelligence, understood that they were sharing their joy at working for their own home.

Fabiola is actually very purposeful in her follows. We just don't understand them. Like following that girl a few weeks back, she ended up being part of the birthday group at the island.

Like following Jeremy Scott. We all hoped it was for work, but it was for those shoes that she wanted and now has.

Her dad follows a bunch of container homes accounts. I didn't say that is what they are doing, I said, don't be surprised if it is. It could be just a regular house.
You can’t single out 5 follows out of 1300 and conclude each one is important with specific reasoning.
I don't pretend to know their life before they got married, but you can pretty much account for most of her follows since then. When she followed that basketball team, they ended up at the game. She followed a newspaper to get information on the Argentinian soccer team.

Ignore if you want but strange follows actually raise my attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't pretend to know their life before they got married, but you can pretty much account for most of her follows since then. When she followed that basketball team, they ended up at the game. She followed a newspaper to get information on the Argentinian soccer team.

:eyeroll:

Strange follows to you. Quit pretending like you know everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I said I didn't :ragee:
When Fabiola followed Fenty most people ignored it. Mariana followed them shortly before their ad released.

The whole point is, could they get a container home? Yes they could. They might not. They are very mysterious. I like them that way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They weren’t gfs in New Years isn’t a big deal but they were wives when Fabi was recording Mari grinding on a man. They “kind of invalidate their whole relationship and open up for more doubt”
DA Please explain to me what you think it is you're doing with this.
Just using anon words with sarcasm and defending their relationship. Kissing and grinding with gay friends doesn’t mean anything for them it shouldn't invalidate their relationship or matter to fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 03:00
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 00:19

Fixed
The thread needs a cleanse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 20:21
:heart: If I was born again I would ask to be gayer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 17:15
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I said I didn't :ragee:
When Fabiola followed Fenty most people ignored it. Mariana followed them shortly before their ad released.

The whole point is, could they get a container home? Yes they could. They might not. They are very mysterious. I like them that way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 17:37
Guest wrote:
I would always choose to be a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn’t an option <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 18:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn’t an option <_<
Says you. But yes girls this is the superior lifestyle. They are so lucky to have found each other. :dance2: :heart: :nervous:
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This kiss gives me butterflies. Their lips touching look so good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 20:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This kiss gives me butterflies. Their lips touching look so good.
Would have loved to see the beginning of the kids. It started right in the middle of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If I was born again I would ask to be Fabi ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 21:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And me Mariana

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And me Mariana
x100 DA I ask every night before going to sleep to wake up like Mariana to see beautiful Fabi in the morning. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 02:29
I'm assuming those people that MariFabi visited will manage their show business careers?
Kiss of three? Some people like to invent a lot, right? that wasn't even a kiss. Mariana was dancing alone and having fun there. How much paranoia. I think there is one person or several here who are crossing their fingers for this marriage to break up. What person in the world wishes something bad to two happy women that they don't even know and who did them no harm? Just a lifeless hater. Go touch a grass or get yourself a partner, troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 15:51
The important part of that party was that Fabi ended up kissing btween Mari's legs.
In fact, before, during and after the party Fabi did that. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 23:38
They are happy sharing with the family. Beautiful to share your life with your loved ones. Mariana and her mother-in-law are the best, Fabi knows it. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The person who does not know how to dance reggaetone in Latin America. I would not want a person like you as a partner, you would really be a toxic, controlling person who would not even let your wife dance with a gay man. The only one who has doubts about this beautiful and happy marriage of women is you, because you can't stand that two women are happy and have a normal relationship because you live on stereotypes and toxic ideas. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And me Mariana
x100 DA I ask every night before going to sleep to wake up like Mariana to see beautiful Fabi in the morning. :sadangel:
I'd be very happy to be either of them :hudoin: :hudoin: They are both so hot and lucky ! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 00:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And me Mariana
I'd be very happy to be either of them :hudoin: :hudoin: They are both so hot and lucky ! :wub:
X1000 both are lucky, bith if I had to choose I think I want to be Mariana. Fabiola’s bde is so sexy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mariana looks like such an attentive and caring daughter in law.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the girls are nominated at the British LGBT Awards for ''Media Moment'' (their marriage).
The ceremony takes place on 23rd June but does anyone know the closing date for voting?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 18:43
So the girls are nominated at the British LGBT Awards for ''Media Moment'' (their marriage).
The ceremony takes place on 23rd June but does anyone know the closing date for voting?
This was posted on the thread back in February. The page doesn't give a closing date.
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5214527

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 20:44
Guest wrote:
This was posted on the thread back in February. The page doesn't give a closing date.
Please vote for the girls rather than talking nonsense shit 🤪

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fabi's new ig story. She tickles her nephew and I bet Mari was the one filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 23:43
Fabi's new ig story. She tickles her nephew and I bet Mari was the one filming.
Can't wait till they have their own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 20:44
Guest wrote:
Thank you :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And me Mariana
Erm are you 12 years old or something? You fan girls seriously need a life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 18:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn’t an option <_<
Says you. But yes girls this is the superior lifestyle. They are so lucky to have found each other. :dance2: :heart: :nervous:
You’re on a lesbian forum claiming being a lesbian is a choice?! Bitch we didn’t choose to be attracted to women and not men. Homophobic cnt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yourmother
Reactions:

Post by yourmother »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 13:09
focus on your own, then you won't have to think about others

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yourmother wrote:
30 May 2023, 14:47
Guest wrote:
Same to you bro.

Anyway, what's to be curious about, they're newlyweds and clearly really into each other. Sex is good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 16:08
yourmother wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same to you bro.

Anyway, what's to be curious about, they're newlyweds and clearly really into each other. Sex is good.
They’re living together now for almost a year and spend most time together, I’m sure at the beginning they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other, but by now it’s probably very basic, unfortunatily the desire gets less, because your hormones are not able to keep up with that intense level as in the beginning of a relationship - sad but true... :bigcry:

Chata
Reactions:

Post by Chata »

:blinkwide: so you're a specialist in relationships? Pleaze don't interject your self unto their private lives! Dèjanlas!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 20:27
Guest wrote:
yourmother wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same to you bro.

They’re living together now for almost a year and spend most time together, I’m sure at the beginning they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other, but by now it’s probably very basic, unfortunatily the desire gets less, because your hormones are not able to keep up with that intense level as in the beginning of a relationship - sad but true... :bigcry:
It hasn't even been a year? I feel really sad for you and the relationships you have had.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chata wrote:
30 May 2023, 20:42
:blinkwide: so you're a specialist in relationships? Pleaze don't interject your self unto their private lives! Dèjanlas!
Don't use Spanish, if you don't speak it. Please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 20:51
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 20:27
Guest wrote:
yourmother wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same to you bro.

It hasn't even been a year? I feel really sad for you and the relationships you have had.
It does lasts a year more or less, it depends on how intense it starts and also on how much time you spend together and they even live together since then so at the beginning that’s probably all they were doing. And I’m not saying they’re not having sex anymore but I’m sure they’re not humping nonstop (anymore)