Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:20
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:57
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:25

Yeah Fabi was just waiting on her to be the one to ask I’m sure. Te Amo in roses on the bed when asking someone to be your gf is backwards in my mind lol usually the te amo comes after dating for a bit. It seems at least to me there was a bit of wrestling with the “coming out” (to themselves and others) part of the relationship which is totally normal. Happy for them that they have the courage to live freely.
Huh? They were dating but they weren't officially girlfriends yet.
I meant I love you usually comes after actually being together (gfs) for a bit but everyone is different clearly.

Anyways I’m super interested in how they overcame the (perceived) initial hesitancy. Maybe a certain family member gave a blessing and that released them or who knows. Not that I’ll ever find out just interesting to think about.
I think Mariana had to release herself. Clearly with the public denial, she was battling. Which is to expected. Giving Fabi her beloved ring really seems like an act of good faith.
I don't really see hesitancy or having to "release" anything. They were only able to met again in late Dec, they weren't even officially girlfriends yet of course she was going to deny it, I wouldn't want to go public with something I didn't know had any future either. Then by March they were official so that's like around 3 or 4 months which is pretty normal
I guess, for me, the public denials show hesitancy or wrestling with something on Mari’s part. She felt the need to deny publicly while Fabi kept it moving saying nothing. I’m not bashing the girl to be clear. She clearly was committed and had very strong feelings to give Fabi her grandmother’s ring so I don’t necessarily think she denied it because she didn’t see any future or because they weren’t technically official. I think the ring was “an act of good faith” like the anon above said. But kudos to her for her courage. Some people never live freely in this lifetime. And Fabi, that girl was not playing. Shit is honestly inspiring. She saw Mari and was like I’m gonna make this fucking happen lol.

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Unseen crumbs, they are almost a whole meal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah Fabi was just waiting on her to be the one to ask I’m sure. Te Amo in roses on the bed when asking someone to be your gf is backwards in my mind lol usually the te amo comes after dating for a bit. It seems at least to me there was a bit of wrestling with the “coming out” (to themselves and others) part of the relationship which is totally normal. Happy for them that they have the courage to live freely.
I meant I love you usually comes after actually being together (gfs) for a bit but everyone is different clearly.

Anyways I’m super interested in how they overcame the (perceived) initial hesitancy. Maybe a certain family member gave a blessing and that released them or who knows. Not that I’ll ever find out just interesting to think about.
I think Mariana had to release herself. Clearly with the public denial, she was battling. Which is to expected. Giving Fabi her beloved ring really seems like an act of good faith.
I don't really see hesitancy or having to "release" anything. They were only able to met again in late Dec, they weren't even officially girlfriends yet of course she was going to deny it, I wouldn't want to go public with something I didn't know had any future either. Then by March they were official so that's like around 3 or 4 months which is pretty normal
Da It may be, but in her post you could feel she was having a hard time "getting out of the closet" because not only that they really didn't need to address the rumours; the boyfriend thing was an added of what a person hidden in the closet would do. It's good that she came in terms with herself though, and her love for Fabi helped her with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I guess, for me, the public denials show hesitancy or wrestling with something on Mari’s part. She felt the need to deny publicly while Fabi kept it moving saying nothing. I’m not bashing the girl to be clear. She clearly was committed and had very strong feelings to give Fabi her grandmother’s ring so I don’t necessarily think she denied it because she didn’t see any future or because they weren’t technically official. I think the ring was “an act of good faith” like the anon above said. But kudos to her for her courage. Some people never live freely in this lifetime. And Fabi, that girl was not playing. Shit is honestly inspiring. She saw Mari and was like I’m gonna make this fucking happen lol.
You've got your timelines sped up. We only have evidence Mari gave Fabi her grandmother's ring when she left PR not before the rumors happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:47

Lol conga line too? And that song suits them so much.

Yo quiero estar contigo
Vivir contigo, bailar contigo
Tener contigo una noche loca (Una noche loca)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:47

Love it! Thanks for finding the Tiktok crumbs for us old men screaming at the cloud energy. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 06:13
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You've got your timelines sped up. We only have evidence Mari gave Fabi her grandmother's ring when she left PR not before the rumors happened
It all happened around the same time, those 2 weeks Mari went to PR. The FB page “outing” them and Mari’s denial on IG both happened on Dec 27 and she left PR within the first week of Jan. The point was was that Mari probably freaked out with the rumors, but was obviously very much committed to Fabi to give her the ring upon leaving i.e. act of good faith like yes I want to be with you and I’ll show you regardless of my freak out. And I mean if someone you were kind of seeing made it a point to deny that you were seeing them you’d need some pretty good insurance from them after that to prove that they were serious about you imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can do better, got too excited.

Here it is again, no watermark, and one extra crumb at the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

99% of us just getting to see their beautiful relationship. In the purest and ultimate form of marriage. Yet the other 1% who followed them from the beginning knew about them. Mari used to steadily deny their relationship. All I’m saying is that to me, Mari was holding back. Her moving to PR was the final hurdle. How long did it take Fabi to propose? 2 months? Home girl always knew what she wanted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:26
Euniicorn wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:25
MloveF wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:37
Hi everyone, a lot of you have been wondering the meaning behind Mariana's ring initials "LG". That ring was from her grandmother - her grandmothers' first name and last name basically. She's been wearing it since high school way back 2000 (she was 14 at that time). I can support my claim, based on her youtube clip 🙂. I don't how to attach links here but here it goes ⬇️

Sorry for the typo, oh my. That was 2014 and not 2000. My bad. She's maybe 18 or 17 at that time.
Mari giving Fabi her grandmother's ring has got to be one of the cutest things we've learned about them :bigcry:
There's more she says about that ring, after she talks about people wondering why she wears the LG brand.

She says about the ring:

I literally use it for everything. I didn't even take it off the day of the finale (Miss Grand). It is a part of me, I cannot leave it.
Mariana sure knows how to win someone’s heart. I can’t believe I’m seeing this irl… this is so fairytale-like. Sure you don’t even see this kind of stuff in movies or novels. Where’d she learn to be so romantic :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:46
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:26
Euniicorn wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:25
MloveF wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:37
Hi everyone, a lot of you have been wondering the meaning behind Mariana's ring initials "LG". That ring was from her grandmother - her grandmothers' first name and last name basically. She's been wearing it since high school way back 2000 (she was 14 at that time). I can support my claim, based on her youtube clip 🙂. I don't how to attach links here but here it goes ⬇️

Sorry for the typo, oh my. That was 2014 and not 2000. My bad. She's maybe 18 or 17 at that time.
Mari giving Fabi her grandmother's ring has got to be one of the cutest things we've learned about them :bigcry:
There's more she says about that ring, after she talks about people wondering why she wears the LG brand.

She says about the ring:

I literally use it for everything. I didn't even take it off the day of the finale (Miss Grand). It is a part of me, I cannot leave it.
Mariana sure knows how to win someone’s heart. I can’t believe I’m seeing this irl… this is so fairytale-like. Sure you don’t even see this kind of stuff in movies or novels. Where’d she learn to be so romantic :rageblush:
Lol @ learn.
Argentines are stereotyped as being romantic here in Spain (like the Italians) thought it was just the men but maybe the women too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For me Mariana’s gesture by giving Fabi her grandmother’s gesture more than a regular romantic gesture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fabi seems just as romantic as Mariana.
Exhibit nth time:
Her caption was so telling on this IG reel and Mariana's response was everything.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYb_e0Eh ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:05
Exhibit nth time:
Her caption was so telling on this IG reel and Mariana's response was everything.
sa I just noticed that this was the beginning where they burned the word 'AMIGA' out of their vocabulary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:05
Exhibit nth time:
:heart:

Maria812
Reactions: 19

Post by Maria812 »

Fabi definitely captured her heart in order for her to give something that has deep meaning to her.They both are romantic and head over heels with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:17
For me Mariana’s gesture by giving Fabi her grandmother’s gesture more than a regular romantic gesture.
And what would happen if Mari wanted to ask fabi to be her official girlfriend in January and that page ruined it? She gave her ring instead :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
And what would happen if Mari wanted to ask fabi to be her official girlfriend in January and that page ruined it? She gave her ring instead :angel:
Da if the gossip page ruined it then she probably wasn’t ready to be official with fabi… I think she was in love but was in denial with herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 13:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da if the gossip page ruined it then she probably wasn’t ready to be official with fabi… I think she was in love but was in denial with herself
DA I don't think she was struggling / in denial, but prolly afraid of the consequences because of the kind of work they do and wanted to keep things private.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Drought era is real. Ack. Help. I'm so thirsty for them. :rage: ..so this is how it feels to follow a pair who barely shares their day-to-day activities. :bigcry: my other OTP can never. Please y'all find something again to analyze. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I don't think she was struggling / in denial, but prolly afraid of the consequences because of the kind of work they do and wanted to keep things private.
I agree with this interpretation. Mari was still working in Mexico/Arg. where people might have read the gossip. Fabi was working in the US where no one was likely to know or care about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:48
Drought era is real. Ack. Help. I'm so thirsty for them. :rage: ..so this is how it feels to follow a pair who barely shares their day-to-day activities. :bigcry: my other OTP can never. Please y'all find something again to analyze. Lol.
:lol:
I like how private they are though they're public figures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:56
Guest wrote:
Them being this private makes me love the so much more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can’t buy the private angle. Mari’s romantic and poetic captions were enough to put the spotlight on them. If lchat was hipped to them back in 2021, we would have instantly figured it out. She wasn’t private at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My other otp also don't share that much so I'm used to it. I like that about my other because they have one of the healthiest rs in woso.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't know. It isn't just the issues of coming out as a public figure. For me, a long distance relationship has both phases and urgency. Even if they had connected romantically in Phuket, which I believe they did, you wouldn't be prepare up fully commit without spending some serious time together. I believe that happened in pr. Commitments were made, declarations of romantic love were exchanged. Immediate plans to see each other again were made.

What happened in México was the declaration that said, we are ready for everything that is coming. And with that, the commitment to be together, whatever means necessary.

I still think that the marriage was an quick way for them to just be together, which is why I think there will be a bigger ceremony at some point.

The end of my fanfic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:'(
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mary gave a fuck about her 300K 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe the liked the attention, but at the same time were overwhelmed by it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they dont bother seeing what fans tag them tho, I always cringe with fanaccs tagging people in everything :nervous:

At least Im positive there will be crumbs by christmas and new year :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Them being this private makes me love the so much more
As much as I ache for more, I am so happy for 2 things:

1. They don't reply or acknowledge hate

2. They know what is for them and what is for public consumption.

That isn't too to day that what we get from them is sanitized but it is curated. They select what they want to share and keep the rest to themselves. There is a real sense that they have a real relationship that is for each other, not for likes. They know they have a growing social media presence so they won't ignore us, their posts prior to coming out seem really sporadic, I don't know if they were putting out stories more often.

I know that when they were competing, it was an obligation to post a lot of content. I don't know outside of that. People on Twitter claim they did lives all the time, but any long time followers see that? Outside of mgi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:28
I hope they dont bother seeing what fans tag them tho, I always cringe with fanaccs tagging people in everything :nervous:

At least Im positive there will be crumbs by christmas and new year :lol:
I agree. The fan account stuff is a little intense. I hope they aren't too bothered by it. I saw that one of the accounts is following Fabiola's dad, that's a bit much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:43
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:28

At least Im positive there will be crumbs by christmas and new year
I agree. The fan account stuff is a little intense. I hope they aren't too bothered by it. I saw that one of the accounts is following Fabiola's dad, that's a bit much.
It seems likely they will be able to handle the attention they're getting. It's probably part of pageant training to be desensitized by negative social media comments. Just my 2 cents

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Them being this private makes me love them so much more
x3 I love it (despite wanting to know more about them). I know it's the best for them and their relationship and it shows how much they value their time together and have a fucking life outside SM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can’t buy the private angle. Mari’s romantic and poetic captions were enough to put the spotlight on them. If lchat was hipped to them back in 2021, we would have instantly figured it out. She wasn’t private at all.
They could post a pic/video kissing that the straights would still claim they were just two bffs who love each other, even more so if that's exactly what they claimed to be (amigas) 008 So yes, unless they said they were more than friends, they would continue being private about the real nature of their relationship for most ppl who followed them and even for ppl they worked with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:28
Miss them :bigcry:
Same, but at the same time... This is not who they are. We have to be patient and wait for our crumbs. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will always hope for them to have fun and just live their best lives. Their kind of relationship is truly refreshing... no forced drama...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Marifabi are plate, we are cats 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:48
I will always hope for them to have fun and just live their best lives. Their kind of relationship is truly refreshing... no forced drama...
Loving queens :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
X2. I'd rather learn to wait for good content and know that they are living their best lives than get everything and having that ruin what they have. They aren't a professional couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twitter folks are also bored outta their mind too. They’re trying to come up with a couple name for the two and they’re out here noticing things like the scar on Mariana’s arm 😂😂.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fabi is in school, she sure must be really busy because she graduates in December. Does anyone know if her college does fall graduations?

Iv would love some pics from that. Hopefully she has a celebration.

Also hoping they are both working somehow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Fabi is in school, she sure must be really busy because she graduates in December. Does anyone know if her college does fall graduations?

Iv would love some pics from that. Hopefully she has a celebration.

Also hoping they are both working somehow.
I think these two do a lot behind the scenes. They had their whole facetime relationship, Fabiola has been back at school. Their inboxes definitely exploded with the marriage announcement and I'm sure some of the offers were good. And quality takes time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Twitter folks are also bored outta their mind too. They’re trying to come up with a couple name for the two and they’re out here noticing things like the scar on Mariana’s arm 😂😂.
we already have a couple name MariFabi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a chance for them to maybe move to USA? Of course if they want, they would probably have more work opportunities there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:52
Is there a chance for them to maybe move to USA? Of course if they want, they would probably have more work opportunities there.
Always a possibility. They might have eyes set on Miami for Telemundo. But they could have any number of other plans. Fabiola has modeling connections in multiple places, but I think if she's going to try for MUPR next year that they'll stay in PR for at least the next 6 months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
we already have a couple name MariFabi
Marifabi sure is better than Mariola and Marifa :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:52
Fabi still goes to university but not sure when she is graduating. Maybe after she graduates they will move.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:08
i need crumbs pleaseeee :bigcry: :bigcry:
There’s a woman on twitter actually named Mariana Fabiola. She’s from Chile. I thought that was pretty cool :lol:
That’s all the crumbs I got and these are non crumbs.