Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:43
"This is my woman. She is mine."

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:30

They really said PHUKET in Phuket. *Now where's the exit?" :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:16
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 12:44
From my understanding, no one is really debating whether they were intimate in PR in Dec. 2021. That’s a given. The contention seems to be whether that was the first time they were together or if something happened in Phucket March/April 2021.
The amount of energy, dedication and commitment that ldr of theirs required, leaves little doubt as to what happened in phuket. You wouldn't do that for a friend. I just think they needed to spend time together as an actual couple before they could really figure out how to really be together.
some think that is something they would do if they had intense feelings for each other and that over time they realized it was more than friends before starting to date in Dec. I'm also team Phuket but this isn't illogical.

we are never going to get a definitive answer either way. Mari and Fabi are not going to go "no we slept together on the 3rd Friday of April on a day with a full moon and Telemundo in in the background"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From my understanding, no one is really debating whether they were intimate in PR in Dec. 2021. That’s a given. The contention seems to be whether that was the first time they were together or if something happened in Phucket March/April 2021.
The amount of energy, dedication and commitment that ldr of theirs required, leaves little doubt as to what happened in phuket. You wouldn't do that for a friend. I just think they needed to spend time together as an actual couple before they could really figure out how to really be together.
some think that is something they would do if they had intense feelings for each other and that over time they realized it was more than friends before starting to date in Dec. I'm also team Phuket but this isn't illogical.

we are never going to get a definitive answer either way. Mari and Fabi are not going to go "no we slept together on the 3rd Friday of April on a day with a full moon and Telemundo in in the background"
Do you or the other people thinking they'd do that for a friend experienced a long distance relationship?

I'm not saying I have to be right or that your opinions are invalid but I also don't think people realize how much effort a long distance relationship requires if they have never been in one.

That's why it's difficult to make those relationships last, I didn't have time for much else outside of work. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible and I did, but it came at a great cost in all the other spheres of my life. It's much easier to be with someone and share a life when they're around.

That's why I can't imagine ever doing that for a friend, especially early into the friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you or the other people thinking they'd do that for a friend experienced a long distance relationship?

I'm not saying I have to be right or that your opinions are invalid but I also don't think people realize how much effort a long distance relationship requires if they have never been in one.

That's why it's difficult to make those relationships last, I didn't have time for much else outside of work. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible and I did, but it came at a great cost in all the other spheres of my life. It's much easier to be with someone and share a life when they're around.

That's why I can't imagine ever doing that for a friend, especially early into the friendship.
You might only do that for a childhood friend, not someone you just met, no matter how amazing the connection was. I’m team Phuket all the way, specially since we started to pay attention to that birthday video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's the thing, you're not Mari or Fabi and Fabi and Mari are not you. just because you experienced something one way doesn't mean that applies to everyone universally.

Mari and Fabi don't have regular jobs and they didn't just meet at a coffee shop. they met and were there for each during a shared intense competition so I don't understand why people think they can accurately use their personal experiences to extrapolate onto theirs. it's not the same. this isn't a simple meetcute, isn't that the whole reason we're here? their story isn't everyday shit it's the plotline of a movie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's the thing, you're not Mari or Fabi and Fabi and Mari are not you. just because you experienced something one way doesn't mean that applies to everyone universally.

Mari and Fabi don't have regular jobs and they didn't just meet at a coffee shop. they met and were there for each during a shared intense competition so I don't understand why people think they can accurately use their personal experiences to extrapolate onto theirs. it's not the same. this isn't a simple meetcute, isn't that the whole reason we're here? their story isn't everyday shit it's the plotline of a movie
I'm not them and I never claimed to be but I have experienced first hand what an intense long distance relationship entails. Have you?

Yes, we're all different but some things are universal. Like giving up your free time to spend it online with another person every day, every chance you have.

If you have and you are of a different opinion then I'm genuinely surprised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You might only do that for a childhood friend, not someone you just met, no matter how amazing the connection was. I’m team Phuket all the way, specially since we started to pay attention to that birthday video.
DA
Exactly, you might keep in touch, here and there and maybe see each other if you happened to be in the same space or had a deep desire to visit that country. I have seen travel friendships like that.

Still, it is the involvement and complicitness of their friends that makes their relationship, romantic. The intensity in which the other was taking over their entire life must have been overwhelming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:02
Guest wrote:
I love this! Good find, Anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Thanks for finding this anon. I hope there's a video where they are dancing. The picture looks intense how much more if there's a video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Argentinian or Puerto Rican anons do you say mi mujer for wife? I just want to hear that from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Argentinian or Puerto Rican anons do you say mi mujer for wife? I just want to hear that from them.
Unless it’s different for some for some reason Spanish for my wife is “mi esposa”. I’m just learning Spanish though. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 12:40
I said it once and I'll say it again... and people here had the audacity to think that Mari is a pillow princess :rofl:
Da She totally rocked Fabis world. Had her put a ring on it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Op
I am a Spanish speaker, and i know esposa is, but it is also common in other countries to refer to your wife as mi mujer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I think it's esposa for wife. Our language have some spanish influence and we called the wife 'esposa'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I know it has been said many times before but it’s amazing how inseparable they were from the moment they met, imagine forming that instant connection with someone, I want what they have lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
I know it has been said many times before but it’s amazing how inseparable they were from the moment they met, imagine forming that instant connection with someone, I want what they have lol
They're so pleasant in the eyes, too.

MloveF
Reactions:

Post by MloveF »

Hi everyone, a lot of you have been wondering the meaning behind Mariana's ring initials "LG". That ring was from her grandmother - her grandmothers' first name and last name basically. She's been wearing it since high school way back 2000 (she was 14 at that time). I can support my claim, based on her youtube clip 🙂. I don't how to attach links here but here it goes ⬇️

Euniicorn
Reactions: 3

Post by Euniicorn »

MloveF wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:37
Hi everyone, a lot of you have been wondering the meaning behind Mariana's ring initials "LG". That ring was from her grandmother - her grandmothers' first name and last name basically. She's been wearing it since high school way back 2000 (she was 14 at that time). I can support my claim, based on her youtube clip 🙂. I don't how to attach links here but here it goes ⬇️

15:16 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can also see here Fabi's hand on Mari's back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MloveF wrote:

Thanks for sharing. She didn’t mention her grandma as a person she is closest with now in that other video of her speaking English so maybe she also passed away. Poor Mariana if she lost both her mother and grandma :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:47

You can also see here Fabi's hand on Mari's back.
So into each other, so physical attracted to each other since the beginning.

Emotional connection + physical connection it was a matter of time.

The after competition and December in PR were key for coming to terms with their feelings and relationship.

There a post where Fabi put a Pic of her modeling and the caption is "Hablemos Claro"=Lets speak clear Mari responded "Eso 😍" = that- meaning yes, let's do it. This was in March and we know in March Mari asked Fabi to be her gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MloveF wrote:

DA. That ring holds so much meaning then!!! She really gave fabi something so personal 🥹🥹🥺… I’m now on team phucket fosho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:50
MloveF wrote:

Thanks for sharing. She didn’t mention her grandma as a person she is closest with now in that other video of her speaking English so maybe she also passed away. Poor Mariana if she lost both her mother and grandma :(
That is an intense gift to give to someone and we think this Nalgene in México?

Euniicorn

Post by Euniicorn »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:50
MloveF wrote:

Welcome! I was the one who posted it, I just used a different account.

You can see that she really value and trust fabiola for her to give it as a gift considering it has a deeper meaning and value to her. I can see why she said "yes" to fabiola's proposal. She's a win win with fabiola though. I hope they last a lifetime.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Euniicorn

Post by Euniicorn »

MloveF wrote:

Sorry for the typo, oh my. That was 2014 and not 2000. My bad. She's maybe 18 or 17 at that time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:12

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MloveF wrote:

she said secondaria, i think its high school and i think she said she has it since 2014 or 2013, if i heard it correctly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol now i know how quote anon messes things up oops

good find anon, it solves a mystery and puts her feelings for fabi deeply because it has so much meaning and to give or sharr with her like that....

i will look into the timeline one anon saw here when she gave it to her

Euniicorn

Post by Euniicorn »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:33
MloveF wrote:

she said secondaria, i think its high school and i think she said she has it since 2014 or 2013, if i heard it correctly

Yes. If you read back here from my post I actually made a correction. Sorry for the error 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another day another case cracked! Y’all are doing amazing! Thank you CSI anons!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:36

good find anon, it solves a mystery and puts her feelings for fabi deeply because it has so much meaning and to give or sharr with her like that....

This timeline said that the ring must have been given in PR, first trip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl os so inlove that she gave Fabi one of jer most precious things. :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:

it matches what anon here said that maybe it was a gift because they were going apart, after christmas

fabi was also wearing it in miami

ill try to find last time mari wore it :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:10
Girl os so inlove that she gave Fabi one of jer most precious things. :ragee:
I just can't with these two they are so sweet and loving towards each other :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:10
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:

it matches what anon here said that maybe it was a gift because they were going apart, after christmas

fabi was also wearing it in miami

ill try to find last time mari wore it :spy:
These two are too much 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We already knew from some interviews that Mari seems super romantic and every time we find out something new I’m just :rageblush:

No wonder Fabi put a ring on her. She’s a keeper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope to find a love as pure as theirs. Just look at their glances, stares, and compliments. Perfeccion
But what is really amazing is how they chose to stay true to themselves no matter the criticisms they would face.

*Deep sigh*

Ysjxkx
Reactions:

Post by Ysjxkx »

If you can't beat them, marry them? 🤷‍♀️
Whoever made this about a year ago did not see that coming 😂♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:27
We already knew from some interviews that Mari seems super romantic and every time we find out something new I’m just :rageblush:

No wonder Fabi put a ring on her. She’s a keeper.
Seriously where can I find someone as sweet and loving as Mari 😭

abcefgh
Reactions:

Post by abcefgh »

Ysjxkx wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:34

Mari liked this before MGI. She was the top pick next to her now wife. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mari legit wrote on Fabi’s bday last year “I hope one day that you all live the experience of finding one’s self in another person” I meannnnn THAT IS A STATEMENT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ysjxkx wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:34

I love Fabi's walk and the way she looks around the room smiling. I would lose my composure if she looked at me :ragee:

Mari is also stunning and her girl next door reserved walk is so endearing and sweet. 100% wifey material well they both are :wub: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mari, girl, why you such a romantic you're melting my heart :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:40
Mari legit wrote on Fabi’s bday last year “I hope one day that you all live the experience of finding one’s self in another person” I meannnnn THAT IS A STATEMENT

She probably wrote it and thought nah that's too obviously gay I'm going to add amiga at the end :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:

She probably wrote it and thought nah that's too obviously gay I'm going to add amiga at the end :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The Twitter timelight is saying: "They saw the relationship through friendship, when they were apart they realized their feelings for each other but they did not want to accept it at first. They keep the contact and their presence in each other lives etc..

I mean it is not all out the blue to see this as the reality. These women are adults but at the same time they were trained by years to portrait the perfect normative socially and political accepted woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All that narrative is cringey af <_<