Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

Found extra clips of them singing :hudoin:

Reactions:

Re: Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina, miss international couple and now married

Post by Guest »

OMG, anon! How are you able to find these gems! They're wonderful clips. Fabi has such an attractive accent! Mari has a sweet voice! ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:18
ot but fabi has a boricuan friend who shares mari's family name and sometimes look like mari; she was already out before marifabi; they could be cousins, but idk if know each other
What’s her name and IG?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 10:39
Mari hitting on Ecuador 🤣
Don’t think she is. She’s just hyping.

Lolo55
Reactions:

Post by Lolo55 »

Guys, please stop posting pics of their family members. I have no idea how you guys are finding these people but it's weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
that's why she outed them. she was jealous :argh:

/joke

Maria812
Reactions: 19

Post by Maria812 »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:18
ot but fabi has a boricuan friend who shares mari's family name and sometimes look like mari; she was already out before marifabi; they could be cousins, but idk if know each other
Its possible but I dont think they are related unless the girl is half Argentinian and was raised in Puerto Rico.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 06:59
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 06:22
The entire time, I just realized that they were already interacting before heading to Thailand (before physically meeting, I suppose?). Looking back on their instagram comments on each other's photos, Fabi started commenting in February.
I mean this is such an epitome of the ftiends-to-lovers trope. I just love their story!!!
yeah Mari's first comment to Fabi was back in Feb too. she wrote see you soon beautiful in English. there has been speculation they knew each other before MGI
Lots of erroneous assumptions out there. They didn't know each other before MGI and they weren't roommates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 14:56

:lol:
Yeah, they are really saying no to be being influencers. Good for them, sad for us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:

Yeah, they are really saying no to be being influencers. Good for them, sad for us.
Absolutely. I don't think they came out thinking, I am going to gain 250k followers. They had a life plan that didn't count on being influencers.

It seems like they aren't changing that plan to suddenly become influencers. Fabi must be so busy right now with finishing her degree. She said on an interview that she wanted to get a master's in the US and I am wondering if that is still the plan. I expect a move from them to Miami in the next six months. They will pursue their dream while being reluctant influencers on the side.

I will get used to their pace and become less obsessed and stop checking this thread so much. But I am look forward to them sharing want of their happiness with us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 15:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Absolutely. I don't think they came out thinking, I am going to gain 250k followers. They had a life plan that didn't count on being influencers.

It seems like they aren't changing that plan to suddenly become influencers. Fabi must be so busy right now with finishing her degree. She said on an interview that she wanted to get a master's in the US and I am wondering if that is still the plan. I expect a move from them to Miami in the next six months. They will pursue their dream while being reluctant influencers on the side.

I will get used to their pace and become less obsessed and stop checking this thread so much. But I am look forward to them sharing want of their happiness with us.
I love this part of them. It makes me always want to wish them happiness and success in everything they do. I'm happy that they are taking their time. It just feels so genuine which is truly rare, these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 11:02
Guest wrote:
X2 this is how straight women leave comments now. I've even seen straight men leaving comments like this for each other so you have to check someone's profile and they tell you if they're not straight these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love this part of them. It makes me always want to wish them happiness and success in everything they do. I'm happy that they are taking their time. It just feels so genuine which is truly rare, these days.
THIS!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 11:02
Guest wrote:
X2 this is how straight women leave comments now. I've even seen straight men leaving comments like this for each other so you have to check someone's profile and they tell you if they're not straight these days.
X3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pardon my french but this pic does naughty things to me lol :faint:

an official photoshoot for mgi..look at the other girls then look at our girls :rofl: they didn't give a fck it seems and that only makes the pic and their position so much more hotter imo 🔥😋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:32

an official photoshoot for mgi..look at the other girls then look at our girls :rofl: they didn't give a fck it seems and that only makes the pic and their position so much more hotter imo 🔥😋

Mari and Fabi didn’t want to leave any space between them just in case Miss Scotland was called over again 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh she said she wanted to study in US? That's nice. Since Fabi is so close to her family I wonder if they really would move to Miami but then if she wants to study I guess it makes sense too, Miami is close to PR and job opportunities for both would come easier there. It's sad for us but as long as I know they are ok living their life happily, I'm ok too, I'll turn on notifs and be less obssessed :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:45
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:32

Mari and Fabi didn’t want to leave any space between them just in case Miss Scotland was called over again 😂
thx for reminding me of miss scottland :rofl: :rofl:

i feel so bad for laughing but homegirl was lost af. she looked like a cute toddler of between all those tall & leggy girls.

the cherry on the cake was her broken "gps" lol she was running in circles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh she said she wanted to study in US? That's nice. Since Fabi is so close to her family I wonder if they really would move to Miami but then if she wants to study I guess it makes sense too, Miami is close to PR and job opportunities for both would come easier there. It's sad for us but as long as I know they are ok living their life happily, I'm ok too, I'll turn on notifs and be less obssessed :lol:
Da I remember she mentioned this on an interview.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 18:40
What day is this from?

It’s the last rehearsal

Guestl
Reactions:

Post by Guestl »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hug:
Guestl wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 19:22

Guestĺ
Reactions:

Post by Guestĺ »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 19:46
Guestl wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestl wrote:
If you believe Fabi, their union was strongest on the blue bathing suit day. I have scoured the Internet for pictures and videos of that day and I can't even find them close together. Was there an activity in the evening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are you using spoiler tag? ^o)

Guestl
Reactions:

Post by Guestl »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 19:53
Guestl wrote:
If you believe Fabi, their union was strongest on the blue bathing suit day. I have scoured the Internet for pictures and videos of that day and I can't even find them close together. Was there an activity in the evening.
It was probably this day.

Guestl
Reactions:

Post by Guestl »

What does the bathing suit look like and what day was it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestl wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guestl wrote:
We need videos from that day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
What day is this from?

Oh Mari why are you so cute? :love:

Guestl
Reactions:

Post by Guestl »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 20:04
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:15
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:07
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:03
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 17:54

They both are so mysterious. That’s the intrigue.
They were either closet cases before or dated women who were. It could explain the lack of past gf relationships evidence.da
Or they deleted pics of exes or didn’t post them. Some people don’t post everything on social media.
Yes that’s also a possibility.
If you look closely at mari's bffs in argentina you will find a girl she possibly dated, before meeting fabi, nothing serious and from years ago iykyk :spy:
:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestl wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 20:42
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 20:04
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:15
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:07
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:03

They were either closet cases before or dated women who were. It could explain the lack of past gf relationships evidence.da
Or they deleted pics of exes or didn’t post them. Some people don’t post everything on social media.
Yes that’s also a possibility.
If you look closely at mari's bffs in argentina you will find a girl she possibly dated, before meeting fabi, nothing serious and from years ago iykyk :spy:
:spy:
Oh just spill it…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestl wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guestl wrote:
Different day. Swimsuit day was March 18, 19, or 20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They both follow too many people to track it. But they've both been slowly unfollowing people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did the swimsuit happen after the cruise? Cuz after the cruise party they were pretty much attached at the hip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 05:50
The schedule of events for the 2020 edition has been announced by the organization on their social media. So, without further ado, here is the Schedule of Miss Grand International 2020 –

1 March 2021

Arrival Day for the divas

1-14th March 2021

Covid 19 Quarantine Period

(The divas will be performing daily online activities via Facebook Live or Zoom from their respective rooms)

15th March 2021

Welcome Ceremony Press Conference

Welcome Dinner Fabi red dress?

16th March 2021

Morning: Official Visit

Afternoon: Sightseeing

17th March 2021

Sightseeing

18th March 2021

Swimsuit Competition blue teal swim suit, strongest connection

19-20th March 2021

Sightseeing and Activities

21st March 2021

Interview Day

22-23rd March 2021

Rehearsal they were in the same group in work out clothes

24th March 2021

National Costume Competition

25th March 2021

Preliminary Competition

26th March 2021

Rehearsal

27th March 2021

Final Show

28th March 2021

Contestant’s departure date

The finale of Miss Grand International 2020 was scheduled to take place on 25th October 2020 in Caracas, Venezuela, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was rescheduled to take place in 2021 in Phuket, Thailand. Reigning titleholder Valentina Figuera and host delegate Chantarapadit Namfon will welcome all confirmed delegates soon. Miss Grand International 2020 will be the first major international pageant to be held in 2021 after Miss Earth 2020 hosted a virtual pageant. At the moment, forty-nine delegates have been appointed/crowned to represent their respective countries at the international pageant.
https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-G ... land/52369
Ok I edited this with outfits.. Please fill in or edit. The crying happened at some goodbye dinner, probably before the finale.

I don't know which sightseeing would have them on the cruise.

I saw Fabi at a cooking class, maybe Mari was there nearby, but the picture isn't clear. Don't know when that was, but I think pre-cruise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 20:58
Did the swimsuit happen after the cruise? Cuz after the cruise party they were pretty much attached at the hip.

The cruise was before the swimsuit competition. So they were already spending time together, then on the day of the swimsuit competition their bond became stronger somehow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 20:42
Guest2 wrote:
What day is this from?

Oh Mari why are you so cute? :love:
I know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nearly a whole week without content… not even a lil instastory 😭😭😭 Feeeeeeed mehhh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestĺ wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 19:51
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 19:46
Guestl wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a way the bathing suit competition?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 01:23
Is there a way the bathing suit competition?
Can you rephrase this question? Is there a way thr bathing suit competition....what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish there was a way to get more old crumbs. I feel the Thai fans still have a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, thanks for your opinion. You don't have to participate in this thread.

Guestl
Reactions:

Post by Guestl »

We caught Fabi looking guilty while touching Mari while everyone around them was having a sob fest and here comes a troll right on schedule :rofl: