Fake bisexuals

Reactions:

Re: Fake bisexuals

Post by Guest »

She was doing so well dating only girls. Wtf happened... Tiktok ruin minds. Gay guy may also be just using her for popularity, more societal praise, some kind of weird bro points. This is also giving Rhynera and Ser Laenor. Who's gonna tell women to be smarter...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 15:55
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 15:50
Fake bisexuals are not a thing
Fake lesbians are a thing
Girl Kathy Perry literally admitted she faked being bisexuals, just for that one song to finally give her publicity, so of course there are fake bis thats the easiest shit to fake.
Katy dated Rihanna for like seven years. I'm sure she's had her share of d---, but she's about as straight as wet spaghetti.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dated a “bi” woman for months only for her to tell me she is still figuring out her sexuality… pain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:17
I dated a “bi” woman for months only for her to tell me she is still figuring out her sexuality… pain
Figuring if she is gay or bi or figuring if she is bi or straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girl Kathy Perry literally admitted she faked being bisexuals, just for that one song to finally give her publicity, so of course there are fake bis thats the easiest shit to fake.
Katy dated Rihanna for like seven years. I'm sure she's had her share of d---, but she's about as straight as wet spaghetti.
^o) Did you dreamed this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da its probably the same troll that thinks everyone that was every seen with adam sandler is a lesbian lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 04:50
She was doing so well dating only girls. Wtf happened... Tiktok ruin minds. Gay guy may also be just using her for popularity, more societal praise, some kind of weird bro points. This is also giving Rhynera and Ser Laenor. Who's gonna tell women to be smarter...
You know she fucks him with a strap on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:47
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da its probably the same troll that thinks everyone that was every seen with adam sandler is a lesbian lol
Laugh all you like, but it's obvious they were dating:

https://www.thethings.com/not-so-known- ... riendship/

I mean, if you read a similar story about a "friendship" like that between any two other women, what else would you assume?

Even Taylor and Karlie weren't this blatant:

https://pagesix.com/2014/04/28/rihanna- ... -new-york/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not that famous , but Danielle Savre from station 19 ,plays a bisexual character married to a woman in thebshow, comes out as usual while having a boyfriend then dumbing him for owen from greys anatomy , true bisexual i guess :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She speaks like a man and the fact so many bisluts defend and agree with this shit makes me sick. I hate bisluts and straight women so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 05:11

She speaks like a man and the fact so many bisluts defend and agree with this shit makes me sick. I hate bisluts and straight women so much.
It's funny how some bisexuals are coping in the quotes saying she's not really bisexual. It must be just a coincidence how her line of thinking matches up with 90% of bisexuals :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 05:17
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 05:11

It's funny how some bisexuals are coping in the quotes saying she's not really bisexual. It must be just a coincidence how her line of thinking matches up with 90% of bisexuals :tinfoil:
And "lesbian" subs on Reddit are gonna agree with this bicurious shit and say we are radical lesbians.. give me a break..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:fool: :blinkwide: well now I’ve *truly* seen everything :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 05:57
Guest wrote:
:fool: :blinkwide: well now I’ve *truly* seen everything :rofl:
“We met on TikTok”
“I like being recognized in public”
“You’re paying my light bill”

Their “friends” look like hostages. It’s new way to be straight for pay, I’ll give them that! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 07:42
She calls herself straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is no such thing as fake bisexual. They are just bi. We know bi have lot of spectrum and range, you can like 99,9% into men all the time but found Margot Robbie hot and attractive, they are not fake, they are indeed bi. They will angry at you when you call them straight or fake, they just embrace their sexualty. If what you called fake is because majority dating men all the time and only found women hot hot then you are wrong. They are still bi. Look at that bumping coochie tweet up there, lot of people agree with her, so that will made them all fake bi?

Bisexual can't be fake. What you percieve as fake is just the way majority of bisexuals are. and i also read lot of times about bi women saying you don't need to date women to claim bi label. So that's it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's why it's better to stay single than day bi women. As a lesbian I would never date bi women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mayority bihets act and behave the same as straight women,so who cares if they real of fake.People don't take them seriously anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 10:42
There is no such thing as fake bisexual. They are just bi. We know bi have lot of spectrum and range, you can like 99,9% into men all the time but found Margot Robbie hot and attractive, they are not fake, they are indeed bi. They will angry at you when you call them straight or fake, they just embrace their sexualty. If what you called fake is because majority dating men all the time and only found women hot hot then you are wrong. They are still bi. Look at that bumping coochie tweet up there, lot of people agree with her, so that will made them all fake bi?

Bisexual can't be fake. What you percieve as fake is just the way majority of bisexuals are. and i also read lot of times about bi women saying you don't need to date women to claim bi label. So that's it
You kids need to learn the difference between young women having a phase where they flirt with and kiss the same sex or explore their sexuality and women who are gay. You’ve ever heard the term lesbian until college? Welp that is what it refers to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also a woman thinking Margot Robbie is hot doesn’t make her attracted to the same sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Delulu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

people need to stop calling shitty bisexuals who only use women as sex objects fake. The majority of bisexuals are like this anyway. All it does is absolve bisexuals from accountability. Because everytime one of them is acting especially misogynistic and homophobic now they are claiming ist was actually a straight woman. S

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 13:13
Guest wrote:

You kids need to learn the difference between young women having a phase where they flirt with and kiss the same sex or explore their sexuality and women who are gay. You’ve ever heard the term lesbian until college? Welp that is what it refers to.
So you think young gay women can also have a phase where they flirt with and kiss the opposite sex or explore their sexuality?
Those women you mentioned aren't straight, but bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I've noticed usually ugly straight girls like this one want male validation or to turn men on by kissing girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 15:02
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 13:13
Guest wrote:

So you think young gay women can also have a phase where they flirt with and kiss the opposite sex or explore their sexuality?
Those women you mentioned aren't straight, but bi.
It’s not the same because homosexuality between women is thought of as something cool and trendy as long as it’s in the context of like the girl above said. You know girls kissing girls at parties, and aside from that context, it’s normal for young ladies to explore when they’re young and grow out of it. Men do it too but male homosexuality is not treated the same. Men don’t kiss men to turn on women. Etc. As far as gay women go again some women might explore due to curiosity or confusion or they might be bearding and scared of coming out and to date women. But the situations of each are different, it’s hard to compare them…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 11:46
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 11:42
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 00:26
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 00:14

I have the same feeling. Also I think Kristen Stewart probably will go only for women from now on.
But I don't judge lesbian actresses who still call themselves bi's because it's easier to get roles that way. This profession is still very gayphobic so you have to do it sometimes to keep a career.
Annoying gen z and younger millenials don't know how life was in the 80s and 90 and back. They don't understand how lesbians could have got invovled with men due to homophobia. They need to read books and catch up with history.

I thought Michelle Rodriquez was with a man a one point. Am I wrong??
So was Ellen DeGeneres
They are all bisexuals. Lesbians only fuck women and that's a fact.
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 02:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Annoying gen z and younger millenials don't know how life was in the 80s and 90 and back. They don't understand how lesbians could have got invovled with men due to homophobia. They need to read books and catch up with history.

So was Ellen DeGeneres

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 02:29
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 02:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So was Ellen DeGeneres

^^ another bislut ashamed of her past
I’m grew up in the 90s and I don’t need to read books to know that homosexuality is fixed and immutable and that homosexuals act according to their nature. If you sleep with men, even once, you are not a lesbian. Accept it and move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 19:27
Michelle Rodriguez. She's gay
I have the same feeling. Also I think Kristen Stewart probably will go only for women from now on.
But I don't judge lesbian actresses who still call themselves bi's because it's easier to get roles that way. This profession is still very gayphobic so you have to do it sometimes to keep a career.
So was Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres was not with a man, it was a beard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Cara Delevingne. And Carrie Brownstein. And Annie St. Vincent Clark. They are all gay. Will never be with a man. But they all call themselves bi or fluid or whatever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

go to the mia "on my girls era" healey thread, she is dating another guy :rofl: (and hiding him)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's got that annoying tiktok-genztard way of speaking :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this chick built her whole clout talking about how "bi" and "gay" she was and now she literally only thirsts after men, only talks about men, and even her likes are only thirst trap posts about men🤣

https://twitter.com/alyssaerenee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madonna

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2023, 12:28
Madonna
Madonna was fucking women back in the 90s. So she can't be fake bi. She can only be fake gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 16:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Cara Delevingne. And Carrie Brownstein. And Annie St. Vincent Clark. They are all gay. Will never be with a man. But they all call themselves bi or fluid or whatever.
Don’t know about the others but Cara has dated men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this chick from tiktok removed the bisexual flag colors from all her bios then started to only follow thirst trap dudes and no more queer women😂

Viveh
Reactions:

Post by Viveh »

This fake gay from tiktok made a vid captioning it "i'm 94% for the girls" then a couple days later she made another one saying she prefers "men who look like masc lesbians" over any other type of woman😂😂

and ofc she's now dating a man lol