When did this website become so lesbophobic? Why so many posts that are against gay marriage and legally protecting gays

Reactions:

When did this website become so lesbophobic? Why so many posts that are against gay marriage and legally protecting gays

Post by Guest »

When did this website become so lesbophobic? Why in so many threads I see women that are against legislation that helps homosexuals just because they hate transsexuals and islam? You know supporting homosexuality doesn’t have to lead to these things regardless of what your opinion is, whether you are pro-immigration or anti-immigration. Since when did supporting legislature that protects homosexuals mean you must also support transsexuals and religion or anything else? It doesn’t have to be support both or support neither. I thought the reason why you dislike transsexuals and Islam is because of how it negatively affects homosexuals - so why be against pro-homosexual legislature? You make no sense and lack nuance. It is not ordinary homosexuals fault that these things you don’t like happen, so why punish them? This website is so hypocritical. I also see so called feminists say they dislike transsexuals and religion for being anti-woman while in the same posts calling heterosexual and bisexual woman vulgar names and being misogynistic themselves in general. At least be consistent in your values! I don’t understand why so many random posts are deleted but so many lesbophobic posts aren’t.

Reactions:

Re: When did this website become so lesbophobic? Why so many posts that are against gay marriage and legally protecting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:04
When did this website become so lesbophobic? Why in so many threads I see women that are against legislation that helps homosexuals just because they hate transsexuals and islam? You know supporting homosexuality doesn’t have to lead to these things regardless of what your opinion is, whether you are pro-immigration or anti-immigration. Since when did supporting legislature that protects homosexuals mean you must also support transsexuals and religion or anything else? It doesn’t have to be support both or support neither. I thought the reason why you dislike transsexuals and Islam is because of how it negatively affects homosexuals - so why be against pro-homosexual legislature? You make no sense and lack nuance. It is not ordinary homosexuals fault that these things you don’t like happen, so why punish them? This website is so hypocritical. I also see so called feminists say they dislike transsexuals and religion for being anti-woman while in the same posts calling heterosexual and bisexual woman vulgar names and being misogynistic themselves in general. At least be consistent in your values! I don’t understand why so many random posts are deleted but so many lesbophobic posts aren’t.
It's because one group that keeps harping about transexuals are mostly radfem political lesbians and the other group that keeps talking about straight and bisexual women are lesbians who are tired of lesbophobic shit done by these two groups of women. And yes I agree, bi and straight women are still posting here being lesbophobic and their posts aren't removed.

Reactions:

Re: When did this website become so lesbophobic? Why so many posts that are against gay marriage and legally protecting

Post by Guest »

Why in so many threads I see women that are against legislation that helps homosexuals just because they hate transsexuals and islam?
Can you link to some of these posts or direct to what page of whichever thread these posts pop up in? I'm with you. This is straight up homophobia and these posters should be banned on sight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:27
Guest wrote:
It's because one group that keeps harping about transexuals are mostly radfem political lesbians and the other group that keeps talking about straight and bisexual women are lesbians who are tired of lesbophobic shit done by these two groups of women. And yes I agree, bi and straight women are still posting here being lesbophobic and their posts aren't removed.
x2
Also not every anon is in every thread or everyone that is posting is the same person, like?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:35
Why in so many threads I see women that are against legislation that helps homosexuals just because they hate transsexuals and islam?
Can you link to some of these posts or direct to what page of whichever thread these posts pop up in? I'm with you. This is straight up homophobia and these posters should be banned on sight.
The lesbian politicians against gay rights thread has a lot of them, a lot of politically charged threads that has to do with lesbians have them too I will look for more later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x1000 wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:44
Guest wrote:
The lesbian politicians against gay rights thread has a lot of them, a lot of politically charged threads that has to do with lesbians have them too I will look for more later.
da
I am curious about what kind of legislation would help homosexuals and transexuals and religion beliefs all in one that aint already approved? We as lesbians dont need especial legislation than the straights more than anti discrimination laws based on sexuality which it is law. Gender bullshit is what gets discussed now and it affects 0 lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This statement is incorrect. I am a female centric advocate and not radfem and neither am I a political lesbian, stop making sweeping statements about females standing up to problems in the trans argument as "harping on about transexuals". Lesbophobic statements on this board are possibly some bi women being Lesbophobic because of the biphobia thrown their way and definitely p.enised people on this board is another huge possibility for Lesbophobia. The irony is this is the L Chat, a lesbian board. OP is lamenting how the LChat lost its way by not sticking to its name of Lesbian Chat and letting everyone dictate how lesbians should Chat. *shrugs*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:44
Guest wrote:
That trash thread has been moved to the Members Only area.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Please post the example. I think you're just a TRA whining about people in here criticizing liberal policies regarding trans and muslims.

Being pro transexual is lesbophobic, since trans main ideology is "trans women are women' so a trans woman with peenis can be a lesbian. If you support trans ideology, you are a lesbophobic.

Being pro muslims is lesbophobic, since muslims hate lesbians. It's equal with supporting westboro church and bible thumpers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This statement is incorrect. I am a female centric advocate and not radfem and neither am I a political lesbian, stop making sweeping statements about females standing up to problems in the trans argument as "harping on about transexuals". Lesbophobic statements on this board are possibly some bi women being Lesbophobic because of the biphobia thrown their way and definitely p.enised people on this board is another huge possibility for Lesbophobia. The irony is this is the L Chat, a lesbian board. OP is lamenting how the LChat lost its way by not sticking to its name of Lesbian Chat and letting everyone dictate how lesbians should Chat. *shrugs*
x1000 Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Almost no one has read the OP post properly. People on this forum are actively posting AGAINST homosexual marriage and laws protecting homosexuals in the workplace etc. in other countries because they are saying it leads to transsexuals and muslims mass migrating and queer nonsense. Go on any thread that has to do with marriage or politics and you will see it flooded with discussion like this. There is also a lot of women-hating posts from so-called feminists. There is also a lot of lesbophobia in sexual threads, claiming any woman who has unorthodox sexual opinions is like a man. This website is extremely lesbophobic and hypocritical. Go read the political threads for yourselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:58
Almost no one has read the OP post properly. People on this forum are actively posting AGAINST homosexual marriage and laws protecting homosexuals in the workplace etc. in other countries because they are saying it leads to transsexuals and muslims mass migrating and queer nonsense. Go on any thread that has to do with marriage or politics and you will see it flooded with discussion like this. There is also a lot of women-hating posts from so-called feminists. There is also a lot of lesbophobia in sexual threads, claiming any woman who has unorthodox sexual opinions is like a man. This website is extremely lesbophobic and hypocritical. Go read the political threads for yourselves.
Yes!
I've read on this forum, I don't remember which thread but it was recently, someone who says that is a lesbian saying that she is against adoption of babies by same sex couple, and there were other anons agreeing.
Also in "unpopular opnions" thread someone talked about being against legislation on same-sex marriage.
And in the thread about the war between Russia and Ukraine a person who calls herself a Russian lesbian was super offended by being called a passive homosexual by Ukranians and trying to justify the war because of it. Like, is that an offense?! And how a war is justified by the simple fact that you are a passive homossexual? Lol, omg

To me, this is trolling and people on the far right wing somehow trying to subliminally do political propaganda.
Seriously, some people don't see the barbarity of some posts???
And that's just what I'm remembering right now, but every day I read something homophobic in this place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everything y’all have covered above, but also there’s a lot of male trolls on this site. There’s at least two separate ones trying to gross out lesbians. But how do you moderate who visits an anonymous forum? It sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:17
Guest wrote:
Yes!
I've read on this forum, I don't remember which thread but it was recently, someone who says that is a lesbian saying that she is against adoption of babies by same sex couple, and there were other anons agreeing.
Also in "unpopular opnions" thread someone talked about being against legislation on same-sex marriage.
And in the thread about the war between Russia and Ukraine a person who calls herself a Russian lesbian was super offended by being called a passive homosexual by Ukranians and trying to justify the war because of it. Like, is that an offense?! And how a war is justified by the simple fact that you are a passive homossexual? Lol, omg

To me, this is trolling and people on the far right wing somehow trying to subliminally do political propaganda.
And that's just what I'm remembering right now, but every day I read something homophobic in this place.
X2
The weirdest thing for me is not that the trolling is happening, but that so many lesbians here think it’s okay and just turn a blind eye to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

X2
The weirdest thing for me is not that the trolling is happening, but that so many lesbians here think it’s okay and just turn a blind eye to it.
DA This forum always had disgusting males pretending to be lesbians or bisexuals. In the old forum they did a big poll and it showed that 10% of the posters are men. Also since you mentioned Russia years back some ''Russian lesbian'' who loved/supported Putin was revealed to be an old man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

X2
DA This forum always had disgusting males pretending to be lesbians or bisexuals. In the old forum they did a big poll and it showed that 10% of the posters are men. Also since you mentioned Russia years back some ''Russian lesbian'' who loved/supported Putin was revealed to be an old man.
It would be nice to have a big poll now, I wonder if the demographics have changed at all today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

X2
It's tempting to believe there aren't any lesbians that regret the advancement of gay rights, because it paved the way for trans rights activism, but they exist:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What a confusing post.
Who is against pro-lesbian laws? Do these laws even exist? Lol where.
But no, as a lesbian, I’m not supporting mass immigration and islam. Which directly endanger me. Only self-hating lesbians do. And pro-gay (pro-gay men basically) stuff are a package deal with pro-immigration policies and pro-trans stuff, which might explain why so many lesbians are turned off.

Also, Lesbians are venting about bisexuals which are the majority on this website and calling them ‘slut’ is sth that makes them mad so I’m fine with it considering the awful stuff they say about us. Plus they outnumber us.
Oppressed group don’t have to care about the feelings of their oppressors. Lesbians have no power, just a small thread on a website on the internet where they get to express their frustrations at lesbophobes.
If that ruffles your feathers, skip it. You have the rest of the internet for you where bisexuals and heterosexuals are celebrated and shit on lesbians. Bihets are fine and don’t need your help.

As for lesbophobia, did you know it’s not even listed when you want to report a post? There is: trolling, off topic, racism (of course ! The most important cause ever) but not lesbophobia.
Says it all really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

X2
Da 10% of men means 90% aren’t.
That means 9 posters out of 10 yet you probably call posters you disagree with ‘men’ all the time. You are part of the problem. There was a gay male creep yesterday posting all sorts of disgusting pictures on various threads but honestly you don’t see that often.
Calling someone male is a classic retort on here and it’s pathetic. I’m certain it comes from bisexuals who have men on their mind 24/7

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mods must delete those threads

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Please post the example. I think you're just a TRA whining about people in here criticizing liberal policies regarding trans and muslims.

Being pro transexual is lesbophobic, since trans main ideology is "trans women are women' so a trans woman with peenis can be a lesbian. If you support trans ideology, you are a lesbophobic.

Being pro muslims is lesbophobic, since muslims hate lesbians. It's equal with supporting westboro church and bible thumpers.
:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How could you miss the point this bad? Did you even read the post? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

Da unpopular opinions are unpopular for a reason. Don’t read it. Simple, really. Avoid the political threads too. It’s easy to do.
The MAJORITY of people on the l chat are bisexuals. Bisexuals are lesbophobes. So that explains the lesbophobia.
But also, lesbians aren’t a monolith and are allowed to have opinions that are different from yours. Why was that poster against same-sex adoption? Did you even ask before flying off the handle? I’ve noticed usually people refuse to listen to arguments and immediately call you names. Not saying the arguments were sound, just wondering.
For instance I’m personally anti-natalist so I’m technically against any lesbian having kids through procreation. That doesn’t make me a lesbophobe and I keep this opinion to myself in society but that’s my position.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

X2
Da 10% of men means 90% aren’t.
That means 9 posters out of 10 yet you probably call posters you disagree with ‘men’ all the time. You are part of the problem. There was a gay male creep yesterday posting all sorts of disgusting pictures on various threads but honestly you don’t see that often.
Calling someone male is a classic retort on here and it’s pathetic. I’m certain it comes from bisexuals who have men on their mind 24/7
I don't disagree with you, i am just stating the facts about the old forum. I have actually been called a male troll myself multiple times here for no reason. I have only ever called out/reported a male troll here in the tennis thread because he literally said ''i am a man btw''.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

Da unpopular opinions are unpopular for a reason. Don’t read it. Simple, really. Avoid the political threads too. It’s easy to do.
The MAJORITY of people on the l chat are bisexuals. Bisexuals are lesbophobes. So that explains the lesbophobia.
But also, lesbians aren’t a monolith and are allowed to have opinions that are different from yours. Why was that poster against same-sex adoption? Did you even ask before flying off the handle? I’ve noticed usually people refuse to listen to arguments and immediately call you names. Not saying the arguments were sound, just wondering.
For instance I’m personally anti-natalist so I’m technically against any lesbian having kids through procreation. That doesn’t make me a lesbophobe and I keep this opinion to myself in society but that’s my position.
One thing is when you have an unpopular opnion, other thing is when you are against fundamental rights.
And the thing about same sex adoption it was because the poster said that despite being a lesbian she thinks that a person has to be raised by couples of different sex as this influences on who that person will become as an adult. That a child has to have the presence of a father and a mother, blablabla.

But anyway, even if this person was an anti natalist, this kind of opnion has no justification. I mean, if you are anti natalist its up to you, who dont want to have a baby, but you cant be against a whole group of person to dont have a child just like you.

I mean, i want to have a family, but i cant force everyone to have one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Because some gay people are dumb conservatives. They are self hating and in closet. Why would they need gay marriage if they never plan to come out? They are most likely on a look out for a beard. Conservatives are selfish people, and if they don't need something, they don't want anyone to have it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry but all this is very confusing. Yes there are not only saints on this forum, on the other hand giving precise links, postponing posts and possibly posting in the complaints thread can help to identify the problem. Do not forget that there are bi women on this forum, probably men yes, transdudes for sure, and some very conservative lesbians/people also, it is a fact. But just stop putting everyone in the same basket. The vast majority is for same sex mariage, i mean... Obviously

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:24
Everything y’all have covered above, but also there’s a lot of male trolls on this site. There’s at least two separate ones trying to gross out lesbians. But how do you moderate who visits an anonymous forum? It sucks.
X2 like I’m sure there are some women like that but I really do think a good portion that post some of lesbophobic shit are male trolls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There were two major influxes.

One was the Boston bombing thread - users here were providing a running commentary on the police radio feeds. For some reason, the thread was very prominently linked in Reddit discussions as the incident unfolded and we had a sudden surge in weird Larping Reddit dudes and spammers.

The other started two US elections ago. The elections thread was trolled to shit by extremely clumsy ESL pretend Americans reciting talking points in circles who clearly didn't even know what website they were on - only that it was busy enough to sew their nonsense. They continue to resurface in time for major election seasons since. Though they have gotten more sophisticated since, the core technique remains the same - derail any convo about lesbian or centre/left causes into droning about trans shit, obviously incoherent political flamebaiting, canned talking points, let everyone exhaust themselves pointing out how stupid an argument is or cry foul when warned to get back on topic, and then begin the cycle again like it never happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have been getting into fights for months about the influx of obvious rightwing dudes trying to colonize this board.
Its insane how nobody has say much about it, its really in your face in several threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 21:20
I have been getting into fights for months about the influx of obvious rightwing dudes trying to colonize this board.
Its insane how nobody has say much about it, its really in your face in several threads.
I was once in a discord full of lesbians and a lot of them were racist and homophobic, but they were mostly from Eastern Europe and South America.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How could you miss the point this bad? Did you even read the post? :lol:
da. did you? OP meant you either buy the whole liberal pack or youre a lesbophobe... no liberals wont take you in if youre just there for the gay rights but not for the whole lgbtqia+/intersectionality/multiculturalism(read it as islam)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
I was once in a discord full of lesbians and a lot of them were racist and homophobic, but they were mostly from Eastern Europe and South America.
Which Discord was this? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
What they were saying?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If there's one thing we can all agree on about lesbians using this forum is that many of them are "messed up" by internalized homophobia caused by societal homophobia. I don't blame the demographics of lesbians on here; i squarely place the blame on where the root of the problem has always been: sexism and homophobia!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes!

X2
It's tempting to believe there aren't any lesbians that regret the advancement of gay rights, because it paved the way for trans rights activism, but they exist:

da

Women like her need to stop believing that random videos on one person doing dumb stuff is the entire community and that we all support it. If you go to any LGB(t) community irl and ask them if they support what she says we all supposedly support, 9/10 they'll say no, they don't support that stuff.

Some of it gets twisted by homophobes too. There was a radfem on Ovarit and she posted a pic of a flyer promoting a meet up. It had a very long LGBTxyz acroynm, and it had a "p" in it. She automatically lost her sh!t and said it's a 100% a p3do group. Because it has gay people in it so it's automatically a p3do group.

When people tried to say it could've more likely meant pansexual, polysexual, pomosexual, or even polyamory, she refused to listen.