Re: Kai and Amelia -Grey’s Anatomy

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:01
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:53
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:51

Krista better not try and force a friendship between Amelia and Link, he can go be annoying somewhere else.
Already got taken down

don’t know why the link isn’t working but

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:39
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 23:13
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 22:34

I doubt it, they never make a big deal about recurring characters except they’re like really popular. Kai is basically like Nico, Helm etc, in terms of their importance to the writers, so i doubt they’re going to make an announcement.
Yeah but they never expected Kai to be so popular comparing to Nico and Helm. I mean, literally nobody gives a shit about Nico and Helm. Greys has been trying to get people excited about the new interns and the copycat Merder storyline with Ken Doll and the new intern but on their Twitter posts people are like “Where’s Kai?” They haven’t said anything about Nico and nobody cares except for his one fan.
Yeah I constantly see comments on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok about Kai. Like if I don't see Kai I'm done, I want to see Kaimelia, or where is Kai?
And it’s always the same group of people asking, like i adore Kai but y’all overestimate their popularity amongst the viewers. They obviously are popular amongst the younger fans but let’s not act like the Instagram comments and Facebook comments aren’t filled with hate from boomers and homophobes, who are the ones watching live.
I feel like most people don’t mind Kai, the old homophobic broads are just loud about their hate.
Even so, Kai generates lots of talks as opposed to Nico. He’s gay and I’m sure the homophobes don’t like him but they don’t even care to hate on him because he doesn’t have fans. With Kai, lots of people voice their love for them and that bothers the old broads so they need to open their stupid mouths.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Krista better not try and force a friendship between Amelia and Link, he can go be annoying somewhere else.
Already got taken down

I don’t like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Already got taken down

I don’t like it
Given how Krista is trying to recreate a copycat MerDer storyline, I can be sure Ken Doll will stay away from Amelia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 22:30
Announcement. How about they annouce Kai returning or that E.R. is going to be in this upcoming season, how about that.
What kind of scrubs of those?
Someone on Twitter said the Catherine Fox clinic in NY has black scrubs. And didn’t Amelia and Ken Doll wear black scrubs in that episode when she went to see her family?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:21
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Already got taken down

I don’t like it
Given how Krista is trying to recreate a copycat MerDer storyline, I can be sure Ken Doll will stay away from Amelia.
What is she trying to do redeem his character because of how he acted/treated Amelia in season 17/18. Some people have moved on to Kaimelia or they just don't want him and Amelia together again. There is still Amelink shippers out there too. Also if anything the first promo picture should be Amelia and Kai, like I want to see a promo pic of Amelia and Kai, not him and Amelia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

They should stick to Owen and Amelia for the “post-relationship besties” trope. They’re better. I can’t see Amelia and Link as friends, only parents who co-parent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 01:26
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Announcement. How about they annouce Kai returning or that E.R. is going to be in this upcoming season, how about that.
What kind of scrubs of those?
Someone on Twitter said the Catherine Fox clinic in NY has black scrubs. And didn’t Amelia and Ken Doll wear black scrubs in that episode when she went to see her family?
https://greysanatomy.fandom.com/wiki/Ca ... Foundation
This says a new Catherine Fox medial center opened in Memphis. Maybe that is where Jo is at and they also were black scrubs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 03:53
Guest wrote:

They should stick to Owen and Amelia for the “post-relationship besties” trope. They’re better. I can’t see Amelia and Link as friends, only parents who co-parent.
Exactly, Owen and Amelia works cause Kevin and Caterina are close in real life and that translates on screen. Amelia and Link would never have that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 04:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, Owen and Amelia works cause Kevin and Caterina are close in real life and that translates on screen. Amelia and Link would never have that.
Sad that they look like they’re still trying to find chemistry for Link to work with, by putting him with the other characters. Never works though. He’s not good in group scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think Link and Amelia will become close friends. One promo picture doesn’t mean anything. The bts so far doesn’t indicate he’ll have many scenes with her. The actor just started following Adelaide so I think they’ll work together a lot. It’s obvious they’re building up a triangle with him, Jo, and the new intern played by Adelaide, which makes me gag because Krista acts like he’s some desireable hot piece of ass lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

8 more days until the season 19 premiere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I’m shocked. Wasn’t expecting this at all. 😒

Gue
Reactions:

Post by Gue »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 16:16

Wasn’t expecting anything either lol. The fact that Camilla was the only one excited about it made me know it wasn’t anything special. She tends to over hype stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Tai in the background sitting down in the chair. My guess the announcement is like Camilla doing the first Instagram takeover for season 19.
I guessed right about Camilla doing the first Instagram takeover for season 19.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Hope she shares Caterina content. Most likely not because based on what has been seen she is in different color scrubs, so she might be at another hospital. The synopsis for episode 2 has her character away from the hospital spending time with Bailey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 17:36
Guest wrote:

Hope she shares Caterina content. Most likely not because based on what has been seen she is in different color scrubs, so she might be at another hospital. The synopsis for episode 2 has her character away from the hospital spending time with Bailey.
She’s also wearing pink scrubs in the trailer, and Stefania posted a picture of them together so she very much still works at the hospital. But i’m definitely not expecting Caterina content cause they hardly work on the same days, she’s probably going to post Chris and Jake and the crew members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gue wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 17:05
Guest wrote:

Wasn’t expecting anything either lol. The fact that Camilla was the only one excited about it made me know it wasn’t anything special. She tends to over hype stuff.
The fact that she tends to overhype stuff and still doesn’t give a shit about Jolink. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s going to get a lot of er or Kai questions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She knew what she was doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 09:56

Wanted to climb them like a tree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The way Amelia was staring at Kai during this scene. I really want to see a Kaimelia date at like a fancy restaurant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

7 more days. Next week the season 19 premiere of Grey's Anatomy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

O/t ish

This thread is so refreshing and different compared to other hate filled ones on here. Well done. I’m disgusted by other lesbians in this place. I guess it has a specific mod who has different views from other mods/admin who cleans up the hate.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Live and let live peeps :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ I hope Camilla’s hair is like that in the show this season.
It was dreadful last time round.

I like Camilla. I just hope Jo gets over Mr Beige this season and gets a decent S/L

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 11:52
Guest wrote:

The way Amelia was staring at Kai during this scene. I really want to see a Kaimelia date at like a fancy restaurant.
She looks at them like that irl too. How could they not want her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 12:23
^^ I hope Camilla’s hair is like that in the show this season.
It was dreadful last time round.

I like Camilla. I just hope Jo gets over Mr Beige this season and gets a decent S/L
Jo got such good storylines before, her and Meredith had a decent rapport going on and all of those are gone. Before the trailer was released I knew Ken Doll would hook up with one of the new interns and Jo’d be in a love triangle with them, looks like that’s where they’re going. Krista has a hard on for him and thinks women should fall all over for him. Makes me gag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 11:56
O/t ish

This thread is so refreshing and different compared to other hate filled ones on here. Well done. I’m disgusted by other lesbians in this place. I guess it has a specific mod who has different views from other mods/admin who cleans up the hate.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Live and let live peeps :heart:
Relax there don’t spread hate either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see people making a big deal about Nick being in the poster and Kai being nowhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:17
I see people making a big deal about Nick being in the poster
The poster kind of looks photoshopped and not official. They could of done better. Also in my opinion Amelia Shepherd should be up front and center. Nick being on there don't know why because he is a recurring character now and not a main.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miss Kaimelia. Need more happy and steamy scenes from Amelia and Kai.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:25
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:17
I see people making a big deal about Nick being in the poster
The poster kind of looks photoshopped and not official. They could of done better. Also in my opinion Amelia Shepherd should be up front and center. Nick being on there don't know why because he is a recurring character now and not a main.
It’s still Meredith’s show so I don’t know why people are surprised that her love interest (despite being a recurring character) is on the poster and included in the photoshoot. Creative decision on enlarging Webber, Bailey and Mer is obviously because they’re the only OG characters left. Let’s not be delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caterina is fine as fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caterina looks beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:52
Caterina is fine as fuck
“Fine as fuck” is very true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuuuuuck, ER’s so lucky. Holy shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Caterina has any idea how stunning she is? sending us all in a tailspin like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 18:02
Do you think Caterina has any idea how stunning she is? sending us all in a tailspin like this.
She has been extra fine ever since ER. Goddess fr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
I bet they make her feel like it so it shows more nowadays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twitter stans need to chill with E.R.’s return not being announced cos GA doesn’t announce Alex Landi coming back every season and somehow he’s still in every season since 15.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:02
Twitter stans need to chill with E.R.’s return not being announced cos GA doesn’t announce Alex Landi coming back every season and somehow he’s still in every season since 15.
Exactly. They’re pissing me off so bad, it’s starting to get embarrassing. They’re asking for Kai in the poster too, like why would they be on it? It’s the same group of annoying people too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
A happy and satisfied woman is the most beautiful woman ngl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's a good point. honestly have good feeling about Kai and Amelia this season. They reconciled in the last ep so it makes no sense for them not to be together. I do think it will be long distance though what do you guys think? Also looks very homophobic of Grey's if they break them up theres no reason whatsoever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:12
That's a good point. honestly have good feeling about Kai and Amelia this season. They reconciled in the last ep so it makes no sense for them not to be together. I do think it will be long distance though what do you guys think? Also looks very homophobic of Grey's if they break them up theres no reason whatsoever.
Krista won’t drop a ship (which generates buzz online) out of nowhere. That was the issue with Amelink. They were bland, no one really wanted to talk about them. Kaimelia as a ship has a lot of fans, but also haters. It’s like Owen’s character. Doesn’t matter if you’re well-liked as long as people talk about you — they’re keeping you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Also someone pointed out that Meredith had something Parkinson’s related on her desk in the promo pictures for episode 2, so clearly they’re not dropping that storyline yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:57
Caterina is like next level hot. I seriously don’t blame ER for dumping their ex for her. I mean, the situation was unfortunate but I can’t blame ER at all. A beautiful woman inside out, smart, funny, again beautiful. Hot damn.
Steph is actually one of the few ER fans who are fun and not annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:20
Guest wrote:
Also someone pointed out that Meredith had something Parkinson’s related on her desk in the promo pictures for episode 2, so clearly they’re not dropping that storyline yet.
Someone said Meredith might have moved the lab to Seattle and that’s actually what I thought about right after last season ended. How are they gonna attract any talent with the state of their residency program? The research lab that cured Parkinsons may help with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Someone said Meredith might have moved the lab to Seattle and that’s actually what I thought about right after last season ended. How are they gonna attract any talent with the state of their residency program? The research lab that cured Parkinsons may help with that.
This makes sense. Let’s be real, people. Kai’s gonna have to be in this season because there’s no way Amelia would be living in Ellis’ house alone once Mer moves to Minnesota with her kids and Nick. They’ll probably rent it to the new class of interns and Amelia would have to move out, maybe move in with Kai. She would be out of place there since the writers don’t seem like they’re gonna pass the torch to her for lead. Looks more like it’ll be Simone/Alexis Floyd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Krista won’t drop a ship (which generates buzz online) out of nowhere. That was the issue with Amelink. They were bland, no one really wanted to talk about them. Kaimelia as a ship has a lot of fans, but also haters. It’s like Owen’s character. Doesn’t matter if you’re well-liked as long as people talk about you — they’re keeping you.
The problem with Krista is she seems out of touch with reality. She had Levi and Nico going for seasons even though nobody cared about them. She lucked out with Amelia and Kai because none of her pairings generates buzz, like Owen and Teddy… but she keeps them on for years anyway.