Stupid Wife (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: Stupid Wife (YouTube)

Post by Guest »

I'm so confused how some of you can write LONG expositions how bad something is, that's not even out. How much do you hate your life? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignore the troll babiesssss :wub: our girls looking awesome. And Reis isn't wearing a bra? Hmmm can't wait. Are all episodes going to be out at once?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It will be one episode per week, starting from octuber 6.
Episode 8 will be released octuber 27.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 10:57
Ignore the troll babiesssss :wub: our girls looking awesome. And Reis isn't wearing a bra? Hmmm can't wait. Are all episodes going to be out at once?
Yeah. I think in this shot we can see her nipple,right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Luiza/reis has an affinity for hand kissing
I've never done such a thing, tried it out with my girlfriend and damn
The inside of your hands are extra sensitive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This one is better quality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Brazil conservative or open regarding sex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 12:15
Is Brazil conservative or open regarding sex?
More to open than conservative, but there are a lot of hypicritical people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😂😂 wtf - its not that deep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's looks great for incoming episode. Not bad this series. Rating: 7/10.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 12:09
Luiza/reis has an affinity for hand kissing
I've never done such a thing, tried it out with my girlfriend and damn
The inside of your hands are extra sensitive
Living and learning.
Kissing the hand :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 11:53
Guest wrote:

Omg you can see her nipple indeed! They really went for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You literally have one of the directors on record saying that Buiar and Reis went so hot and passionate in their first takes of their first make out scene, that twice the directors had to have a talk with them to tone it down and go softer. Yet, two dumb anons here are writing entire books fantasizing about Buiar being shy or having problems acting with Reis. You two are worse and more delusional than real-life shipoers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the actual sex scene isn’t until episode 8?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:31

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:19
You literally have one of the directors on record saying that Buiar and Reis went so hot and passionate in their first takes of their first make out scene, that twice the directors had to have a talk with them to tone it down and go softer. Yet, two dumb anons here are writing entire books fantasizing about Buiar being shy or having problems acting with Reis. You two are worse and more delusional than real-life shipoers.
An anon has already mentioned that the uncomfy sex scene could be due to DIRECTION in fact that was their main point thank you for validating it with evidence. They added ONE sentence at the end stating how it might be due to the shyness on Buiar's end. Another anon mentioned how it might be due to Reis and Buiar or the directors moving further into heterosexuality and that translating onscreen unintentionally. All valid points. You're just salty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

yes, they really went for.
And best of all, knowing that the scene was shot without direction, but with the actresses free to do whatever they wanted.
I don't say this wanting to sexualize them but finding it admirable how much they got into the character and were willing to go for it, with even Reis saying that she almost cried in this scene, emotional, to be able to show all the love and desire that Luiza has for Valentina, she was very vunerable and available for her character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:
I think ep 7

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now the intern is going to work a little bit around here, okay? I will be back later! Keep this fragrant and wonderful treat for you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree with some of the criticism. But it is what it is, it's not like they can reshoot it or something. I just hope we are being heard so that next time if there is one, maybe the sex scene loosens up abit.

I do though want to express so much gratitude for the actresses. Performing scenes like that is very vulnerable and can inflict quite abit of shame, their reputations and bodies are out for all eyes to see, it's scary, they deserve so much respect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want a wife like Valentina... :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

And best of all, knowing that the scene was shot without direction, but with the actresses free to do whatever they wanted.
I don't say this wanting to sexualize them but finding it admirable how much they got into the character and were willing to go for it, with even Reis saying that she almost cried in this scene, emotional, to be able to show all the love and desire that Luiza has for Valentina, she was very vunerable and available for her character.
Oh they were free to do whatever? No direction? They probably should of practiced alot first and had like an intimacy coordinator you know to get them to kiss a lot before hand so they get comfortable with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Oh they were free to do whatever? No direction? They probably should of practiced alot first and had like an intimacy coordinator you know to get them to kiss a lot before hand so they get comfortable with each other.
They did intimacy exercises.

But the sex scene was recorded only with them and the two cameras. Even, whether or not they wanted to wear a bra, etc, it was their choice. And if Reis is recording a scene without a bra or even sucking Buiar's finger, I believe it's because they feel comfortable and intimate for it.
Nobody sucks anothers finger out of nowhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the episode with the sex scene available for purchase yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:05
It seems like yes, from the amount of essays written here. But no, the sex scene will only be available on YouTube, they didnt released it.
All opinions here are based on a video of less than 10 seconds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:05
It seems like yes, from the amount of essays written here. But no, the sex scene will only be available on YouTube, they didnt released it.
All opinions here are based on a video of less than 10 seconds.
:rofl: thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

They did intimacy exercises.

But the sex scene was recorded only with them and the two cameras. Even, whether or not they wanted to wear a bra, etc, it was their choice. And if Reis is recording a scene without a bra or even sucking Buiar's finger, I believe it's because they feel comfortable and intimate for it.
Nobody sucks anothers finger out of nowhere.
And to think it was first time for Reis. And she said it counts😉 jk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Here Reis told about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t decide who I’m more infatuated with Reis or Buiar there both so equally attractive in their own different ways. Blessed casting. If I was on death row, I’d request them as my last meal, not in the cannabalistic way but the other one …

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 09:02
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 03:38
guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 23:11

trailer for part 2!!

:dance2:
Omg this trailer makes it seem like SW is a psychological thriller. That last clip was intense :blinkwide:
I'm ready though, enough waiting :rage:
I have no clue what was going on in the persons mind who edited this. Looks like they're staring in a thriller not a drama. Read the rooom editor please cos dear god what was that :rofl:
Hm, it would be interesting if it was a thriller... :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Luiza and Valentinas relationship was built in a very beautiful and genuine way. Despite their differences, they ended up finding what each other had been missing all along. And theres no one who doesnt feel an absurd longing to follow the story of this special couple!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 23:44
To those who said that they would be wearing a bra in the sex scene... I mean, Reis doesn't even wear a bra in real life, even more recording a sex scenes.

This image makes my pulse race :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:56
I can’t decide who I’m more infatuated with Reis or Buiar they're both so equally attractive in their own different ways. Blessed casting. If I was on death row, I’d request them as my last meal, not in the cannibalistic way but the other one …
I guess I'd have to go with Buiar, because she's not straight, right? Makes her all the more attractive to me. :wub:

Amused Guest
Reactions:

Post by Amused Guest »

As an international fan who watched the release of the show play out, I've realized that both actresses are too good for this production. Especially the few at the helm (frankly I find NS and PP annoying AF and can see their direction being problematic). Of course I want the show to continue as Reis and Buiar's acting and insane chemistry are the reason the show resonated with an international audience. Add the fact that they're both gorgeous and seem to be lovely women. Magic in a bottle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

REIS is in RJ but I don't think the girls will see each other, unless it's for some work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 21:17
REIS is in RJ but I don't think the girls will see each other, unless it's for some work.
She is with her family since her dad had a surgery. Pugli said she is having some meetings next week. So maybe if Reis stays till then they could be having some meetings about with production. Maybe about that christmas special that some were speculating about. Just a theory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Valentina be going through it with Luiza . I’m tired for her (still love her though)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amused Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 20:57
As an international fan who watched the release of the show play out, I've realized that both actresses are too good for this production. Especially the few at the helm (frankly I find NS and PP annoying AF and can see their direction being problematic). Of course I want the show to continue as Reis and Buiar's acting and insane chemistry are the reason the show resonated with an international audience. Add the fact that they're both gorgeous and seem to be lovely women. Magic in a bottle.
I used to think that too but ive been reading and ive also seen some lives from Pugliese and I changed my mind about her. She really strengthens the Brazilian lesbian webseries scene and im grateful for that.
She participated in Magenta, for free, to give more visibility to the producer Linha Produções and after that the series was nominated for the best drama cast at the Rio Web Festival and won. I admire what she has done for the lesbian community (the entire cast of Magenta, from actresses to productions is made by lesbian women, for example).

I understand your thinking, I thought so too. But iam trying to see things with another eyes, in the sense of being grateful for the girls who accepted the project (so they think this is valuable), for the fact that lesbian productions in brasil are growing, and also for the fact that things tend to value even more.

About Natalie Smith, I confess that i don't like her so much (because of her way), but i try to dont complain about her because she is politically engaged, lol. The elections in here will be on sunday and she always talks about the importance of it... And the series addresses, in a superficial way - but who is Brazilian understands the references - , about politics too. And I think this is important, especially in the current scenario and for the political awareness of gay people.

P.s.: I respect your opnion, just sharing another pov. And im from Brazil so i know that to me is easier to watch, read and understand things about them. I dont share here cause i think that maybe will get too ot. But if someone wants, i can translate something... Idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amused Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 18:34
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 17:56
I personally think the opposite i think buiar might b attracted to reis in rl but in denial cuz reis is straight idk just my opinion
I agree and also just my opinion. I also think Buiar is attracted to Reis and therefore maybe slightly cautious. Haven't watched anything either have been in before, but for Buiar, Reis is her most attractive love interest? Let's be real, Reis is HOT and her personality makes her even more so. How could you not be drawn to that energy?
x3 The moment that did it for me is when Buiar says off-character “you’re making me lose my focus” in their scene in their treehouse. She was so turned on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Our cast is back! And with a super fun challenge. What do you and your character have in common? Could you describe it in a few words and in just 10 seconds? Some tried, others succeeded...

Natalie: It's 10 seconds.
Buiar: Well, what I have in common with Valentina is... I think... The courage...
Natalie: It's over.
Buiar: What?
Reis: What I have in common with Luiza its her joy, lightness, the relationship with the family, with parents, friends, with her son...
Natalie: You don't have a son, Priscila.
Kings: But I will!
Marcelo: Both Igor and I are methodical people, very responsible, and he has a family attachment that reflects a lot on me. That's it.
Natalie: Bye!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I put it in the translator to check if everything was correct and it translated Reis to Kings, aff
lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 09:47
This may sound a bit blunt but what little I can see of the sex scene (and the previous intimate scenes) it looks like two straight actresses trying to make it look good for a male audience. There is a lot och open mouths, amlost coy behaviour and body postures that sometimes seems to belong in porn movies. The naturalness of physically intimate scenes that Buiar has done in the past is lacking. Perhaps the director (Smith/Pugliese?) have become too straight (!) and Reis and Buiar also have moved too far into heterosexuality that it comes off on screen. I can't really put my finger on it but the whole situation seems somewhat emotionally hollow. The warmth, love and desire that should be there is not. Perhaps the sex scene in it's entirety will be less "acted" but I doubt it. Both actresses are unbelievably beautiful and both Reis and Buiar seems to be lovely people, but I can't help wondering if the naturalness and warmth would have been there if one of the characters were male. It just seems straight somehow.

With that said I intend to watch the remaining four episides of the series and I hope that it improves :P
I truly believe the editing sucks. What makes most f/f scenes good, is one long take where the actors give their 100% and nothing is cut out, no cheesy music so we can feel the emotion or passion. I think maybe they're trying to make it too sexy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Won't it get flagged on YT? Thats hot though :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 21:33
Amused Guest wrote:
I used to think that too but ive been reading and ive also seen some lives from Pugliese and I changed my mind about her. She really strengthens the Brazilian lesbian webseries scene and im grateful for that.
She participated in Magenta, for free, to give more visibility to the producer Linha Produções and after that the series was nominated for the best drama cast at the Rio Web Festival and won. I admire what she has done for the lesbian community (the entire cast of Magenta, from actresses to productions is made by lesbian women, for example).

I understand your thinking, I thought so too. But iam trying to see things with another eyes, in the sense of being grateful for the girls who accepted the project (so they think this is valuable), for the fact that lesbian productions in brasil are growing, and also for the fact that things tend to value even more.

About Natalie Smith, I confess that i don't like her so much (because of her way), but i try to dont complain about her because she is politically engaged, lol. The elections in here will be on sunday and she always talks about the importance of it... And the series addresses, in a superficial way - but who is Brazilian understands the references - , about politics too. And I think this is important, especially in the current scenario and for the political awareness of gay people.

P.s.: I respect your opnion, just sharing another pov. And im from Brazil so i know that to me is easier to watch, read and understand things about them. I dont share here cause i think that maybe will get too ot. But if someone wants, i can translate something... Idk
that's so funny because I'm completely the opposite. I respect and I'm grateful for both of them and what they do for us. but they did the exactly same things since the beginning. yet everyone hates on Natalie and treat Pugli like a God... don't get me wrong, she deserves respect. but same for both of them. Pugli can't even admit she likes women. it's always that "I like people" type of girl. and Natalie stated since the beginning she is bi and actually dated women. the difference between them is that one lives in private and the other was so open about it that suffers from what she said or didn't say in the past. people hate on her just because. when in reality she is just like Reis, a ray of sunshine. y'all get her wrong all the time. and I know I'm like an exception, probably the only one that likes Natalie here. but sorry, I prefer the anon that doesn't like both. this Pugli is a superior human being is bullshit! (Just a 3rd POV from another Brazilian)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

• Insert your name and email.
• Number 7, category: Media Moment, insert Stupid Wife and done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*the scene in the trailer where LUIZA yells at VALENTINA* yes, the camera stays with just LUIZA screaming, and doesn't capture VALENTINA's reaction and fall. In my opinion it would be a serious mistake of direction, because it is an important scene and the reaction of both characters should be seen. Although it would not be the first time you have these errors, I do not know if it is a lack of cameras or you really think it looks good like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amused Guest wrote:
X2 unfortunately
I agree, but it is what it is
It’s very hard to get into the acting industry and find work. Buiar and Reis are effing gorgeous and know how to act and yet they didn’t land jobs until there late 20s. So if this is the only way to see them on screen I’m happy. Although I 100 percent agree that they deserve a better script, editing, direction and production. It all falls short compared to their potential as actresses.