08 Jun 2023, 23:15
Char needs to get this hair back, it looks so healthy compared to right now

She's really on another level of beauty with dark hair :$

Reactions:

Re: Engfa Waraha and Charlotte Austin - Englot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:35
I don't remember tge last time E went on live with the actual intention of selling. Her doing it now is weird.
Why do you think it's weird?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Today C and E have agreed to do the live at the same time 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:38
Guest wrote:
I don't remember tge last time E went on live with the actual intention of selling. Her doing it now is weird.
Not OP but sales were probably low. It's been a while since Fa or C sold paste

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:53
Today C and E have agreed to do the live at the same time 🤣
When? C went live few minutes before E finished. E looked really sick, her immune system is a mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, E sales were great... Not low at all. Plus she explained she don't sell or regularly sells cause she feels fans spend so much on them plus fans should support the nongs (MGT23). She sells cause the boss keep asking her to sell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any idea what this account is in about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👻👻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, E sales were great... Not low at all. Plus she explained she don't sell or regularly sells cause she feels fans spend so much on them plus fans should support the nongs (MGT23). She sells cause the boss keep asking her to sell.
I didn't say her sales were low. Jesus. In general it was low so they had to get her to sell. She rarely sells because she earns enough without sales

C plans to go back studying. Smart. I don't think she'll stay in industry after her contract expires so it's good to have a backup plan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
how exactly is that weird? jeez :facepalm:
and yes everything that the anon said ^^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:14
No, as if someone has time for this kind of stuff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is something going on? Thai fans seem excited

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have observed them for a while. It's really giving gfs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ Why don't you open thread then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:06
Honestly, Chompu is one of the purest girls in MGT and she deserves some love. She could have messed with E & C's dynamic and fans would have bought it but she was pure enough to step aside yet maint very great friendship with both.

With Tina and Marima in USA and Chom in Dubai, seems like we won't get all the girls from MGT22 in the MGT23 home and concert?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Honestly, Chompu is one of the purest girls in MGT and she deserves some love. She could have messed with E & C's dynamic and fans would have bought it but she was pure enough to step aside yet maint very great friendship with both.

With Tina and Marima in USA and Chom in Dubai, seems like we won't get all the girls from MGT22 in the MGT23 home and concert?
Ugh I hope we get as many mgt22 girls as possible cuz I don't even know the names of mgt23 girls except for aoom and meena

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:14
^ Why don't you open thread then?
Pls fuck off. Bitter for no reason

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You didn't pay attention, Englot, Heidi and Nudee are going. No one else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just looked at the sales for the Grand concert and no wonder why they are pushing it so much. If i am reading it correctly. They have have 702 tickets available out of the 850. So they haven't even sold 150 tickets.

I think people are getting tired of having to buy everything from Chilli paste to closed groups. It's really buyer's fatigue. They haven't expanded their fanbase.

Adding Englot and MGT22 girls has not helped because their fans don't want to pay the money to watch them sing one or two songs.

The average Thai person does not have enough disposable income to keep paying for MGT stuff. 3500 baht is $135 CDN I only paid $99 for Shania Twain tickets last month.

MGT can not rely on Englot to carry their whole business and MGT23.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:24
I just looked at the sales for the Grand concert and no wonder why they are pushing it so much. If i am reading it correctly. They have have 702 tickets available out of the 850. So they haven't even sold 150 tickets.

I think people are getting tired of having to buy everything from Chilli paste to closed groups. It's really buyer's fatigue. They haven't expanded their fanbase.

Adding Englot and MGT22 girls has not helped because their fans don't want to pay the money to watch them sing one or two songs.

The average Thai person does not have enough disposable income to keep paying for MGT stuff. 3500 baht is $135 CDN I only paid $99 for Shania Twain tickets last month.

Yeah it’s ridiculous even the die hard fans of Englot don’t want to pay and I don’t blame them that’s why Nawat wants to gate-keep them for his business he’s doesn’t want to accept opportunities outside of Miss Grand because it takes the focus away from it its going to bite him hard he’s always going to have Engfa & Char go to these events because it’s brings fans and money he’s far to greedy for his own good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No wonder Nawat keeping E and C in his pocket as 90% they’re the most profitable contractors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

well that’s BAD

it is interesting because both engfa and charlotte told the fans today to not spend a lot of money to buy things. I guess they also don’t want their fans to get used/ exploited that much and that’s fair. I really appreciate them saying that. It’s Nawat’s problem, englot fandom won’t carry his whole MGT brand. that’s probably why we have the whole sleepover

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, it feels too rushed like MGT23 girls haven't really settled down with the fans yet or maybe ever so there was no need to have this concert tbh, maybe ever maybe yet idk. He could have had an Englot concert and had others perform from mgt23 or mgt22 or just not at all like let it go man, beauty queens don't really have to have concerts..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:38
Guest wrote:

well that’s BAD

it is interesting because both engfa and charlotte told the fans today to not spend a lot of money to buy things. I guess they also don’t want their fans to get used/ exploited that much and that’s fair. I really appreciate them saying that. It’s Nawat’s problem, englot fandom won’t carry his whole MGT brand. that’s probably why we have the whole sleepover
Yes why do they have to do a sleep over? They are tired let them rest. What is even with the Grand MGT23 house? Is it a series, it is a live stream? They have no idea what they are doing. Again Nawat and having no idea what to do. They just livestream when they have dinner sometimes. I actually feel bad that the girls have to stay there with no direction or benefit.

In Hello Engfa when Engfa asked about a music career. I was thinking please do not let Nawat handle your music career. He has no clue and will ruin it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

just 850 tickets for a concert?i thought miss grand really big in thailans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:unsure:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Madam has a man. He is actually staying with them in Dubai. She has him in her stories. I just think the two of them have such a close friendship. For someone like Chompu she could never afford to travel and stay in Dubai the only way is from the generosity of Madam inviting her and giving her that experience. It's really heart warming ♥️.

Agreed I think out of all the MGT girls Chompu is the most kind hearted. You can see how she interacts and is friends with all the girls. It breaks my heart because sometimes in her lives she says she is not smart, one time because she couldn't speak English. What the world really needs more kind people Chompu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am kinda surprised some are shipping Marie with Chompu. Marie has made it categorically clear she is a straight woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

=_=
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:23
Am kinda surprised some are shipping Marie with Chompu. Marie has made it categorically clear she is a straight woman.
That's the thing I don't like about MGT fans. They ship these ladies who some are clearly straight. Which ends ups causing awkwardness between these ladies and ends up affecting their friendships. Not every cute interaction is shippable like that regardless of the sexuality of those involved. Marie and Chompu are just friends. Respect that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:54
Guest wrote:

It was big last year. This year not so much, that's why they are using englot so much unfairly I think. These ladies deserve to spread their wings instead of carrying this peageant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:13
=_=
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:23
That's the thing I don't like about MGT fans. They ship these ladies who some are clearly straight. Which ends ups causing awkwardness between these ladies and ends up affecting their friendships. Not every cute interaction is shippable like that regardless of the sexuality of those involved. Marie and Chompu are just friends. Respect that.
Honestly I don't even know who the other girl is but I just wish Chompu happiness because like someone said above how she could have rode on the englot fame and kept linking herself with Engfa while some fans liked their ship but she stayed clear and friendly with both but oh well, many mgt22 girls deserve way more than what they are getting, because of freaking Nawat, let's just hope he won't turn on C & E either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:02
Guest wrote:
Which man? Teddy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was big last year. This year not so much, that's why they are using englot so much unfairly I think. These ladies deserve to spread their wings instead of carrying this peageant.
I don't know why does he wanna force a concert every year, mainly you wanna look at beauty queens, not hear them much 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Madam has a man. He is actually staying with them in Dubai. She has him in her stories. I just think the two of them have such a close friendship. For someone like Chompu she could never afford to travel and stay in Dubai the only way is from the generosity of Madam inviting her and giving her that experience. It's really heart warming ♥️.

Agreed I think out of all the MGT girls Chompu is the most kind hearted. You can see how she interacts and is friends with all the girls. It breaks my heart because sometimes in her lives she says she is not smart, one time because she couldn't speak English. What the world really needs more kind people Chompu.
Is Madam the one whose family is rich?
Idk why seems to me that some of the 5th runner ups doing better than 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MGT 23

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
MGT 23
Seriously? Wtf is she doing with this crowd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Idk why seems to me that some of the 5th runner ups doing better than 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th
Sadly the boss focused on englot than all of them. Offers that kept coming was mostly for E and C individually and as englot that's why the other ladies seems left behind. I just with the organization was managing them fairly instead of pushing only englot. They signed contracts as well so they deserve to be pushed just as hard. Now it is kind of too late cause the focus is on MGT23 and the obvious big and profitable contractors englot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Madam has businesses...i don't know about her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:56
Guest wrote:
MGT 23
A lot of smart women went to beauty pageants.. Some of them are even doctors or study to be one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sadly the boss focused on englot than all of them. Offers that kept coming was mostly for E and C individually and as englot that's why the other ladies seems left behind. I just with the organization was managing them fairly instead of pushing only englot. They signed contracts as well so they deserve to be pushed just as hard. Now it is kind of too late cause the focus is on MGT23 and the obvious big and profitable contractors englot.
Marie is MGT22 5th runner up as well. She is rich on her own not through MGT. She started her first company at 16. She didn't go to a lot of events because she was busy making her own bank. She doesn't need to sell Chilli paste. She was always closest to Chompu.

Yes if Nawat pushed MGT22 Rainbow gang as a whole he would've had a broader audience then just Englot. He was just concerned about collecting money then building a brand. Getting MGT 22 singing lessons...how much would that have cost? People literally paid to see MGT22 crackheads playing air guitar and twerking.

Then his biggest mistake was throwing the girls under the bus and publically shaming them. He thought he didn't need them cause he had MGT23. He damaged all of their reputations. Things have never been the same. MGT22 was so popular and he just screwed them over, because of his fragile ego.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:23
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:56
Guest wrote:
MGT 23
A lot of smart women went to beauty pageants.. Some of them are even doctors or study to be one.
x1000!

A lot of pageant winners from my country have degrees and successful careers outside of their modeling careers. One of them was on her way to becoming our president (and if she hadn't allied herself with a bad-seed politician, she would've succeeded). The thing is, Just because a woman is pretty (and knows it and uses it to her benefit) doesn't mean she's not intelligent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was huge last year. Now it’s sadly as I expected not even close. The top ten were everywhere and it really seemed they actually enjoyed being together, it was a great dynamic and back then the pressure wasn’t as big. They fitted really good and we’re being hilarious with each other. If Nawat would have given each of them just a little more attention instead of giving his all in Englot, the girls would be now more successful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we want music on Englot s*x scene in SML? or ?
idk the old one looked like a music video :facepalm:
I hope they remove the bg music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:28
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Marie is MGT22 5th runner up as well. She is rich on her own not through MGT. She started her first company at 16. She didn't go to a lot of events because she was busy making her own bank. She doesn't need to sell Chilli paste. She was always closest to Chompu.

Yes if Nawat pushed MGT22 Rainbow gang as a whole he would've had a broader audience then just Englot. He was just concerned about collecting money then building a brand. Getting MGT 22 singing lessons...how much would that have cost? People literally paid to see MGT22 crackheads playing air guitar and twerking.

Then his biggest mistake was throwing the girls under the bus and publically shaming them. He thought he didn't need them cause he had MGT23. He damaged all of their reputations. Things have never been the same. MGT22 was so popular and he just screwed them over, because of his fragile ego.
The problem is that he ruined some of the MGT22 girls himself so he can only blame himself
As for Englot, its not even a solid plan, because either they sink the ship willingly and agreeably (C&E I mean) in order for them to be free if he won't let them
OR someone will eventually swipe the carpet from under them, its about time maybe in MGT24 someone will have understood the game 100% and can rise higher
I think its just a Thailand thing anyways if these girls managed to gain the same fame in South Korea or Japan or USA things might have gone very differently

As for MGT23 and their concert I think its a hopeless case and I can only hope it doesn't reflect bad on C & E

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:44
Do we want music on Englot s*x scene in SML? or ?
idk the old one looked like a music video :facepalm:
I hope they remove the bg music
I think music but better choices coz we wont get a moaning E or C they're too awkwardly shy for that 😂 so I say music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hahahaha I can't stop laughing 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait is this the same miss grand that always being make fun the most because how they introduce themself with their high key because it's funny?there is some content creator in certain country that often upload about this for fun only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many ticket sold when englot concert in USA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Unfortunately as we've seen placement really means nothing outside of the pageant itself. Example, amongst '22 contestants who aren't top 10: Sulax and Nampetch get more work opportunities and afaik they aren't under MG org. MG acts like a talent agency but they don't seem to do too well at getting people contracted under them jobs. Naw*t is a huge drama queen too, would not be surprised if some people don't want to work with him.