Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 02:44
guestguestguest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 01:56
Charlotte haters here be seeing positive comments about charlotte and they automatically lose their minds :lol: :lol:

Sometimes it's good to see them popping their veins over something so small :lol: :lol:
Even i don't like her and SMILEY ENGLOT, i also not agree of ppl make 'comparison' asian more prettiest than this and bla bla bla, I'm not agree at all. She is someone daughter, her dad raising her well. Every women prettier their own way.

I don't like her start from drama 'soup and mango' and bcs of that ppl start hate Pichy. But i still support C, whatever she doing but not sending hate to others 🤍
You are right. I used to be an Englot stan, but the more I follow it the more I found it weird. Too many evidences, like one of Engfa IG live's she said that both of them are act naturally in front of camera even if they had a huge fandom but Charlotte suggest her like "Should we fake it so people will into us more?" something like that. I found it sus because she said that confidently without realizing what she was actually talking about, isn't she just opening up Charlotte's true color? by saying that means she's actually had an intention to pretend on camera. Who knows if she's just pretending to make her more popular all this time? And you're right that the beginning of a big drama that makes
Wow
I never thought about that statement like that before. This basically means she has never felt anything romantically for Engfa.

At some point I thought she felt something, guess i was blinded.
I mean it doesn’t mean she has never felt anything for Engfa, that was in the beginning, but it doesn’t paint her in a very good light admitting to that. I do think a lot of popular ships do think and do that though, I don’t think it’s unusual for them to act up in front of the cameras. Because Engfa liked her she didn’t want to fake it. But I don’t think she felt anything for Engfa apart from a possessive and jealous friendship type thing

Reactions:

Re: Engfa Waraha and Charlotte Austin - Englot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestguestguest wrote:
Charlotte haters here be seeing positive comments about charlotte and they automatically lose their minds :lol: :lol:

Sometimes it's good to see them popping their veins over something so small :lol: :lol:
Even i don't like her and SMILEY ENGLOT, i also not agree of ppl make 'comparison' asian more prettiest than this and bla bla bla, I'm not agree at all. She is someone daughter, her dad raising her well. Every women prettier their own way.

I don't like her start from drama 'soup and mango' and bcs of that ppl start hate Pichy. But i still support C, whatever she doing but not sending hate to others 🤍
You are right. I used to be an Englot stan, but the more I follow it the more I found it weird. Too many evidences, like one of Engfa IG live's she said that both of them are act naturally in front of camera even if they had a huge fandom but Charlotte suggest her like "Should we fake it so people will into us more?" something like that. I found it sus because she said that confidently without realizing what she was actually talking about, isn't she just opening up Charlotte's true color? by saying that means she's actually had an intention to pretend on camera. Who knows if she's just pretending to make her more popular all this time? And you're right that the beginning of a big drama that makes Engfa had to deactivated her Twitter account it from the soup and manga. She likes to play Englot fans hearts, and Englot fans are too delusional and blind and they keep bringing englot old moments and keep tagging them, I'm sick seeing that because both of them especially Engfa looks so done with that.

I consider Engfa's feelings was more genuine because she was the one who starting things, she really likes her tho and everyone knows it. But now it looks like she's not on the same page anymore, even if she makes a moment it feels like she's forcing it, the way she acted and speak toward Charlotte before and now is completely different. She has different because fans' delusional fantasies are way too much and have ruin their relationship. They're look like strangers to each other.

Now she is come back to Twitter. I hope everyone don't ruin everything again. I hope Charlotte can be wiser about tweeting on her Twitter because I'm sure she herself is aware about this, that many of her fans are come from Englot fandom and whatever she tweets about (words, quotes or songs) they will always referring it to Engfa, and they thought that Engfa had hurt her deeply so Daeng (the name for Englot children/Englot fans) chose to side Charlotte and accussing Engfa for not being loyal, how immature is that? Since when they both were dating? Since what you've seen on social media? Oh c'mon, they don't even send messages to each other privately, completely there are nothing between them before and even more now. Just watch until they're not working together anymore or until the contracts has end, they will act like strangers to each other. Let's just see.

Note: I still support them as an individual, hope they are successful in this industry but not support for them together anymore, because Engfa deserves a person who love her genuinely and fit her qualifications, so for Charlotte, I hope she will found a man that she can depends on with like she always said before.
It was not Engfa who started things. Charlotte initiated things and people started to ship them soon.
I do not know why C asked if they should fake it, but after some time she was the one who kept rejecting Engfa, the one who behaved as if she has no interest in E (only sisterly) and as if she just ended up in this situation. (And maybe C herself does not ment that suggestion) And Engfa also told Charlotte to not to tell everything to the fans/media, and I think that is a good advice. But see, why and how the things happened is not so clear.
Regarding their communication, I think C was bothered at some point that they do not talk/message each other, but I guess she is also to blame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestguestguest wrote:

You are right. I used to be an Englot stan, but the more I follow it the more I found it weird. Too many evidences, like one of Engfa IG live's she said that both of them are act naturally in front of camera even if they had a huge fandom but Charlotte suggest her like "Should we fake it so people will into us more?" something like that. I found it sus because she said that confidently without realizing what she was actually talking about, isn't she just opening up Charlotte's true color? by saying that means she's actually had an intention to pretend on camera. Who knows if she's just pretending to make her more popular all this time? And you're right that the beginning of a big drama that makes
Wow
I never thought about that statement like that before. This basically means she has never felt anything romantically for Engfa.

After the whole twitter incident after Charlotte acted heartbroken on twitter which lead Engfa to deactivate her account bc of the hate I started to look at Charlotte totally different. Engfa was getting drama from left and right and Charlottes actions made it all worse. Then I started to realize, someone that truly cares about you will not do that (especially publicly).

She felt threatened. And that’s it. Engfas mental state? Her feelings? Can’t be that important for her. I’m sure she likes her as a friend but she would backstab her for a good deal.

I started to look at their old vids and when you really pay attention you can see little things that don’t make sense. Charlotte was the one trying to pursue Engfa (everyone thinks it’s the other way around).

I think Charlotte was leading Engfa on big time. But she got what she wanted. She’s portraying something she isn’t but has a big following now. People that say: I support both of them, don’t make sense to me. I would too if Charlotte would tell her fans not to attack Pichy or if she wouldn’t let her fans think that Engfa is that bad guy that replaced her. Engfa is getting less views and the Englot accounts are turning into Charlotte’s accounts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 21:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestguestguest wrote:

Wow

After the whole twitter incident after Charlotte acted heartbroken on twitter which lead Engfa to deactivate her account bc of the hate I started to look at Charlotte totally different. Engfa was getting drama from left and right and Charlottes actions made it all worse. Then I started to realize, someone that truly cares about you will not do that (especially publicly).

She felt threatened. And that’s it. Engfas mental state? Her feelings? Can’t be that important for her. I’m sure she likes her as a friend but she would backstab her for a good deal.

I started to look at their old vids and when you really pay attention you can see little things that don’t make sense. Charlotte was the one trying to pursue Engfa (everyone thinks it’s the other way around).

I think Charlotte was leading Engfa on big time. But she got what she wanted. She’s portraying something she isn’t but has a big following now. People that say: I support both of them, don’t make sense to me. I would too if Charlotte would tell her fans not to attack Pichy or if she wouldn’t let her fans think that Engfa is that bad guy that replaced her. Engfa is getting less views and the Englot accounts are turning into Charlotte’s accounts.
Engfa was nowhere near this famous before MGT and before englot and boy pairings and hetero pairings were famous in Thailand, girls not really. So I doubt that her plan was to gain a fanbase through Engfa/englot. Later on she probably saw the potential and prob used it, but this was not the reason why she wanted Engfa's attention at the beginning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 21:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

Engfa was nowhere near this famous before MGT and before englot and boy pairings and hetero pairings were famous in Thailand, girls not really. So I doubt that her plan was to gain a fanbase through Engfa/englot. Later on she probably saw the potential and prob used it, but this was not the reason why she wanted Engfa's attention at the beginning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Engfa deactivates her account not because of C. She deactivates it because Tina is getting a lot of hate and she said on an interview that she wants to gave the haters a lesson. She felt so sorry to Tina and said she wants to apologized to T. A lot of people here that’s commenting are anti C. It doesn’t matter what she does even just by breathing you all still hate on her. Look yourself on the mirror and 100 percent the mirror wants to vomit on your faces. Your attitudes are as ugly as your faces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 22:03
Engfa deactivates her account not because of C. She deactivates it because Tina is getting a lot of hate and she said on an interview that she wants to gave the haters a lesson. She felt so sorry to Tina and said she wants to apologized to T. A lot of people here that’s commenting are anti C. It doesn’t matter what she does even just by breathing you all still hate on her. Look yourself on the mirror and 100 percent the mirror wants to vomit on your faces. Your attitudes are as ugly as your faces.
Do you really think Charlotte acting heartbroken and creating a hatestorm against Pichy wasn’t a factor? I think you acting so emotional is embarrassing. Like I said my opinion and didn’t shame Charlotte in any way. It was constructive criticism. She isn’t stopping the hate on twitter but she could

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Meehh E deactive her tw acc a day after C was all hearbroken posting sad songs(here's your perfect), twts playing the victim and put E as unloyal at that time P was being dragged by englot shippers before that they all were bashing T
E didn't just deactive her tw bc T it's was all nonsense girl couldn't even had friends near she was tired of all that bs she said she couldn't stand the bad side of the fans who were fulled from C's bitchy mood then she apologized bc she shew she fucked up but again she played the victim and deactive her tw acc too
Don't come to defend C if you can't accept the facts yall like to say C is a innocent puppy and E is the bad guy gtfo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think one would have to be really stupid to think that just cuz Engfa said she deactivated because of the hate T was getting, that was the only sole reason. Engfa and Pich were being bashed left and right on Twitter. If you think that didn't add to her eaving Twitter then you are really stupid.

At the end of the day, she left twitter cuz of the hate in general.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestguestguest wrote:

Get a grip on reality! E herself admitted she deactivated her account because the hat T was receiving.

Wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One more thing. Char going on ig and posting "Sorry for being a troublemaker" to gain sympathy after Engfa deactivated, lets you know that she knew what she had done. Her liking that video of P's head on Engfa's lap in the car , then posting heartbreak songs after that.
She knew what she did which was basically make the englot shippers believe ahe was heartbroken, who then went on to attack E and P.
Nobody can tell me otherwise.

All this adds up to why Engfa left twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't have anything against C. But she definitely knows the englot shippers are on her side because they have convinced themselves with help from C's actions and posts that E betrayed her and C has been the loyal one.

And her not doing anything to help reduce the hate E is getting, is something I will never understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 23:28
I don't have anything against C. But she definitely knows the englot shippers are on her side because they have convinced themselves with help from C's actions and posts that E betrayed her and C has been the loyal one.

And her not doing anything to help reduce the hate E is getting, is something I will never understand.
They say even if C said something to reduce the hate the shippers wouldn't understand.
Alright maybe that would be true but can you at least pretend you care? Can you at least try it?
Nah she just want to be the victim and heroine at the same time she's just selfish

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 23:28

SAME.

That’s how you know that she doesn’t care about Engfa like she pretends to do, which makes me wonder what real was in the first place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone’s got their opinion here and there which os okay, but at the end of the day nothing is permanent. Even the hate will reduce/stop. This drama will pass as it is starting to, cos people are starting to love Pichy genuinely, and forgetting drama that happened. We will never know anything 100%, so as we roll wt our opinions from what we see, let’s not forget we don’t know what these people do behind cameras or what they talk/text each other. It can seem stupid rn😅, but honestly I’m one of people who support E& C separately in what they do and also Pichy, in anything that needs genuine connection. C may not had romantic feelings previously but damn I think even if she was playing for views and popularity then she got caught in her own game, she def developed feelings for E, and is showing it now, just not in the most considerate way and very bad timing. But I really think C has developed feelings for E even if y’all deny it. Problem is, it is a very bad timing, and it may be time E has moved on from her so no matter what she does E doesn’t really care anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
yes it's because of Tina but your comment about Charlotte I want to vomit ... huueeeeek

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, she definetly deactivated her account the day after people were scold her about C (After C tweeted many things that day) Tina's problem is just one of the problems that makes her very depressed, because she was being attacked by hateful comments and they were attacked MGI organization also, they said she doesn't deserve the position of 1st runner UP of MGI, she got bad comments from everyone in various countries even in her own country she got hateful comments. She was really at worst situation then Tina's problem made her look even worse because she was caught making VC with T, but E confessed it was just a simple VC, juat a congratulation from a friend, because of that problem she unfollowed her and made a clear statement that she is single right now. I'm sure C knows the situation at that time, and the situation got even worse when she tweeted a lot of sad songs that made people think she was refer it to Engfa after she liked one of Engfa and Pichy videos and a tweet saying she was happy by seeing her happy. At that time, everyone attacked E and many people connecting it too with T, they attacked her because they didn't like the way E lived her life and with whom she was close with, like they know what is good for E like WTF. They are not E, they don't live and own her life, they don't know exactly what makes her happy.

If you were in E's position, what would you do? Aren't you tired and feel sick about it? You are in your worst condition then you got troubled by unnecessary things. "Something to exaggerate" she posted in her IG story after she deactivated her Twitter account. After that C apologizes, she was actually knows the situation completely. So if you say that T was the reason she deactivated her account it's not completely true and it's not completely wrong tho, but the Englot fans made something way too much that made her feel uncomfort and made her conditions even worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 02:18
Everyone’s got their opinion here and there which os okay, but at the end of the day nothing is permanent. Even the hate will reduce/stop. This drama will pass as it is starting to, cos people are starting to love Pichy genuinely, and forgetting drama that happened. We will never know anything 100%, so as we roll wt our opinions from what we see, let’s not forget we don’t know what these people do behind cameras or what they talk/text each other. It can seem stupid rn😅, but honestly I’m one of people who support E& C separately in what they do and also Pichy, in anything that needs genuine connection. C may not had romantic feelings previously but damn I think even if she was playing for views and popularity then she got caught in her own game, she def developed feelings for E, and is showing it now, just not in the most considerate way and very bad timing. But I really think C has developed feelings for E even if y’all deny it. Problem is, it is a very bad timing, and it may be time E has moved on from her so no matter what she does E doesn’t really care anymore
I was thought the same too. That she was too immersed and into her role in this shipping that maybe unconsciously she had developed her feelings, a feelings that couldn't be called as a sister to sister anymore, but more likely in a romantic way. We could see how genuine their feelings toward each others after very long time separated and finally meet and hug several times until they close their eyes during MGI Competition in Indonesia (Which I don't do that with my casual friends or with my sisters). It was obvious when E had to fight at MGI and C was the only one who brought this ship and kept this ship sailing. But thinking about that, if she was really liked her in a serious way, she should have said it directly in a private way without involving fans and toying with fans' feelings because she knew what things would happen if people misinterpreted something between them.

This isn't the first time they involved dramas because of this shipping, during the 7 months they were on the ship, they had gone through a lot of drama by fans. C should have been wiser about Englot if she was really serious about it. But after yesterday's big incident that made E have to deactivated her twitter account and E have acted differently, people are predicting they will no longer make this ship sail, but seeing how C still carries the Englot name even today (she posted something about Englot on her Facebook and a sad song that people think Englot-related on her Twitter again and again) she should stop playing with fans feelings, it looks like its so much true at the point makes me even more sure that this ship is very afraid of being lost by Englot stans and this couple is only simply for businesses to keep them gain popularity and money, for individuals and for their organizations.

I can't deny that they're look hot and they're perfectly fit for each other when they standing together tho, plus they're about to make a GL series, so if you guys support them just because they're both nice to look in the same frame and love when they're in the same project then that's fine, support them only in a positive and respect both. But if people keep insisting that they are a real couple, and they have to end up together then you should be prepared to be disappointed.

For me for C, she just doesn't want to lose her fans, so she keeps sailing Englot things on her media social. Charlotte's fans have to swallow that facts whole. And for E, she doesn't want to be controlled by her life, she wants to be close to whoever she likes without people having to bring Charlotte around again which makes people around her feel uncomfort. E herself is no longer acted the same, there is nothing more to be expected from this ship. She has changed a lot. That is the reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
I was thought the same too. That she was too immersed and into her role in this shipping that maybe unconsciously she had developed her feelings, a feelings that couldn't be called as a sister to sister anymore, but more likely in a romantic way. We could see how genuine their feelings toward each others after very long time separated and finally meet and hug several times until they close their eyes during MGI Competition in Indonesia (Which I don't do that with my casual friends or with my sisters). It was obvious when E had to fight at MGI and C was the only one who brought this ship and kept this ship sailing. But thinking about that, if she was really liked her in a serious way, she should have said it directly in a private way without involving fans and toying with fans' feelings because she knew what things would happen if people misinterpreted something between them.

This isn't the first time they involved dramas because of this shipping, during the 7 months they were on the ship, they had gone through a lot of drama by fans. C should have been wiser about Englot if she was really serious about it. But after yesterday's big incident that made E have to deactivated her twitter account and E have acted differently, people are predicting they will no longer make this ship sail, but seeing how C still carries the Englot name even today (she posted something about Englot on her Facebook and a sad song that people think Englot-related on her Twitter again and again) she should stop playing with fans feelings, it looks like its so much true at the point makes me even more sure that this ship is very afraid of being lost by Englot stans and this couple is only simply for businesses to keep them gain popularity and money, for individuals and for their organizations.

I can't deny that they're look hot and they're perfectly fit for each other when they standing together tho, plus they're about to make a GL series, so if you guys support them just because they're both nice to look in the same frame and love when they're in the same project then that's fine, support them only in a positive and respect both. But if people keep insisting that they are a real couple, and they have to end up together then you should be prepared to be disappointed.

For me for C, she just doesn't want to lose her fans, so she keeps sailing Englot things on her media social. Charlotte's fans have to swallow that facts whole. And for E, she doesn't want to be controlled by her life, she wants to be close to whoever she likes without people having to bring Charlotte around again which makes people around her feel uncomfort. E herself is no longer acted the same, there is nothing more to be expected from this ship. She has changed a lot. That is the reality.
She tweeted this song. Go check it yourself what is the song about and check her tweet after that and her posts on FB. She should stop bring Engfa into her life for godsake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 09:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She tweeted this song. Go check it yourself what is the song about and check her tweet after that and her posts on FB. She should stop bring Engfa into her life for godsake.

Why everytime C post some song or any quote Englot keep think its about Engfa, am i the only one here think is indirect to someone she's getting to know right now.. I mean clearly she's flirting with someone on social media right now even tho her fans dont want to admit it lol
Why post a song about someone who ignored her, they didnt even meet even tho stay in the same town, that person (Engfa) didnt even post or comment anything on her post, didnt even talk about her online without being asked to..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The text above can make sense. Like not everything E or C does rn revolve around each other. Both of them can be using Englot to make money we can’t deny that. Only that C is over being serious abt it😅😅😅. Like she’s over promoting to make money and popularity different from E, but I think if needed even E will definitely act some way to please englot fans . If needed. And that’s their job. Tbh this ship is making me laugh sm lately, like you can’t assume anything and really we don’t know or can’t say for sure what’s happenin untill it’s so funny to me how muc of rollercoaster it is and fans going crazy trying to understand and having opinions like what we doing here😅😅😅(myself included). I’m jst reading any comments I see, edits, extreme edits, opinions and I laugh just waiting to see E and C themselves when they get to be in the same spaces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 09:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why everytime C post some song or any quote Englot keep think its about Engfa, am i the only one here think is indirect to someone she's getting to know right now.. I mean clearly she's flirting with someone on social media right now even tho her fans dont want to admit it lol
Why post a song about someone who ignored her, they didnt even meet even tho stay in the same town, that person (Engfa) didnt even post or comment anything on her post, didnt even talk about her online without being asked to..
Yeah? How about this? She needs to stop herself because Engfa has stop it. Except the organitation keep pushing her to do that to winning their fans hearts.

https://fb.watch/h2_r-RuI94/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 10:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah? How about this? She needs to stop herself because Engfa has stop it. Except the organitation keep pushing her to do that to winning their fans hearts.

https://fb.watch/h2_r-RuI94/
Go to her Facebook walls. She shared that video right after she tweeted that song. Englot stans are cry now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

C just can't help herself when it comes to posting about englot, can she?
That Facebook post was just so unnecessary.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 10:25
The text above can make sense. Like not everything E or C does rn revolve around each other. Both of them can be using Englot to make money we can’t deny that. Only that C is over being serious abt it😅😅😅. Like she’s over promoting to make money and popularity different from E, but I think if needed even E will definitely act some way to please englot fans . If needed. And that’s their job. Tbh this ship is making me laugh sm lately, like you can’t assume anything and really we don’t know or can’t say for sure what’s happenin untill it’s so funny to me how muc of rollercoaster it is and fans going crazy trying to understand and having opinions like what we doing here😅😅😅(myself included). I’m jst reading any comments I see, edits, extreme edits, opinions and I laugh just waiting to see E and C themselves when they get to be in the same spaces.
Ikr, she's overdoing it. It feels like Charlotte's trying to hit on Engfa via social media because she's suffering that Engfa didn't replied her messages privately. So the only way she can get her attention is to keep posting about Englot and so fans attention, so everyone can involved 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:05
C just can't help herself when it comes to posting about englot, can she?
That Facebook post was just so unnecessary.
It is completely unnecessary 🤣 but if it makes people happy, fans happy, Englot stand happy. She will keep doing this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wait so she developed feelings when another girl was publicly shipped with Engfa? Like she wasn’t afraid to be replaced? Because that’s what it probably was. Seeing Engfa with Pichy could have made her realize her feelings that’s what a lot of people say BUT what about Engfa having a romantic getaway with TN? She didn’t care at that time. So she cares when it’s publicly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Would not be surprised if she’s going on dates with someone else. That would explain Engfas behavior too. If E knows about it, she probably feels stupid acting like it’s for her. Imagine the fandom when it comes out that Charlotte was all this time connected with someone else while sailing the ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Im sorry but there is no "rollercoster" in this ship, the rail is flat.. Englot are delusional, their romantic edits are from 0.2 secs video. So useless. They making up stuff from their air head, thinking every C post is about Engfa. This is what you call a rollercoster?? While Engfa is so different about C right now, every fans of Engfa aware of this, she didnt even want to sit beside C in a event. How could you all ship this, this is so ridiculous. Someone mentioned imagine if C was a man, would you guys still support this ship?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 12:02
Guest wrote:
Im sorry but there is no "rollercoster" in this ship, the rail is flat.. Englot are delusional, their romantic edits are from 0.2 secs video. So useless. They making up stuff from their air head, thinking every C post is about Engfa. This is what you call a rollercoster?? While Engfa is so different about C right now, every fans of Engfa aware of this, she didnt even want to sit beside C in a event. How could you all ship this, this is so ridiculous. Someone mentioned imagine if C was a man, would you guys still support this ship?
Exactly but we have to understand they have a job to do, they have a series to promote, C is definitely not in love w E the only ones who can't see it are shippers because they're sooo into this drama novel, they complety ignore E's actions.
It's exhausting to see C trying trying and trying but true is she's nothing without the ship she's just feeding her money source whatever you want to accept or not
i wouldn't be surprise if E plays the same rol when the release day is near i mean she has to

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:28
Guest wrote:
Wait so she developed feelings when another girl was publicly shipped with Engfa? Like she wasn’t afraid to be replaced? Because that’s what it probably was. Seeing Engfa with Pichy could have made her realize her feelings that’s what a lot of people say BUT what about Engfa having a romantic getaway with TN? She didn’t care at that time. So she cares when it’s publicly?
It could be anything tho. Whether she's truly jealous towards E, or just a friendship jealous that she doesn't want E to be anyone else's friend. Or she doesn't want anyone to get pair/ship with E except herself. It could be everything tho.

During Engfa having romantic way with Tina, they still sailing this ship but it is always one side who carry this ship recently. It is always her. But during that time too, C always tweeted songs that people related the lyrics with Englot. And looks like she doesn't matter with people assuming her refers her songs to Engfa. We Don't know whether she truly refers it to her or she did that just to gain fans in particulary reason. But if you check out the all the lyrics, you won't blame this people to always refer the song to Engfa.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Would not be surprised if she’s going on dates with someone else. That would explain Engfas behavior too. If E knows about it, she probably feels stupid acting like it’s for her. Imagine the fandom when it comes out that Charlotte was all this time connected with someone else while sailing the ship.
Let it happen tho. So her fans will hit by the reality that they had defend her too much and not think straight about the truth. But I don't think she would do that kind of thing this time. She will lose a lot of fake fans who are just stan her because of Englot, because she had claim that she is the part of LGBTQ. Most of her fans is part of that.

Can't imagine if she get caught in relationship with someone especially with a man. She even had to act kiss a girl in an MV which was just part of the job. After that she rushed her self went live and explained about the kiss and gave hope to the englot fans that it doesn't count as a first kiss because she didn't kiss her back. Like what's with this nonsense, you don't have to explain that. Normal fans will respect that as it is the part of her job, but Englot fans? Afraid to lose them? Well, no salty. It is just the reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking honestly, not wt hate or sides cos I provide my support to Charlotte to things that need actual support as an artist(like bness) , but seeing that live on that day i left IMMEDIATELY when she started explaining her work(for the kiss part), cos i was getting second hand embarrassed. I’m sure she may be regretting doing it by now. That was soo embarrassing like it shouts “people pleaser”. What artist comes to explain immediately a kiss scene and saying I don’t count it as my 1st kiss, wait untill later etc etc. No artist does that, and it’s kinda weird even to the person who decided to feature her in the MV(looks unprofessional and just do it to be seen). She could atleast just wait until we’ve seen the full mv and when maybe she’s asled in interviews then she could explain it that way. Bot immediately rushing even the shooting wasn’t done. I’m telling you guys I was embarrassed and laughing so hard. 😅🤣. Good thing I’m not at all sensitive abt any shipping happening in Thai esp around the peagant industry. I really be watching like real life series mixed with evry genre waiting to see the end for all involved, or atleast when the storm is completely calm. I know it’s real peoples lives but i just can’t wt whatever happening on social media . Y’all enjoy the entertainment, we’ll def see who’s fake, who’s using this or that for their greed, who’s choosing who , who’s exposed whatever cos too bad they are all already public figures so their businesses will always be publicized for fans to see.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And for Engfa? How would she reacts? She would definitely doesn't care tho 🤣 she doesn't care at all, all of this time. Because she has different type, different way to make her feel pleasure in relationship. She's on another level about that, just go and watch her IG Live about she explain what relationship shes expected and how experience she is. People just ignore that part, but that is the biggest clue to explain that they actually had nothing between them.

After she deactived her accout, people asked her on her IG Live about Charlotte. And she explain that she just wants to be happy and C is not really good at endure hateful from people. Kind like she doesn't care at all as long as she herself happy and that's reasonable, who doesn't want to be happy? She had done to pleasure everyone so she made that statement, she is enough with Englot and whatever people say. She's done with unnecessary things so that she can be happy. She's mature enough for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:04
Speaking honestly, not wt hate or sides cos I provide my support to Charlotte to things that need actual support as an artist(like bness) , but seeing that live on that day i left IMMEDIATELY when she started explaining her work(for the kiss part), cos i was getting second hand embarrassed. I’m sure she may be regretting doing it by now. That was soo embarrassing like it shouts “people pleaser”. What artist comes to explain immediately a kiss scene and saying I don’t count it as my 1st kiss, wait untill later etc etc. No artist does that, and it’s kinda weird even to the person who decided to feature her in the MV(looks unprofessional and just do it to be seen). She could atleast just wait until we’ve seen the full mv and when maybe she’s asled in interviews then she could explain it that way. Bot immediately rushing even the shooting wasn’t done. I’m telling you guys I was embarrassed and laughing so hard. 😅🤣. Good thing I’m not at all sensitive abt any shipping happening in Thai esp around the peagant industry. I really be watching like real life series mixed with evry genre waiting to see the end for all involved, or atleast when the storm is completely calm. I know it’s real peoples lives but i just can’t wt whatever happening on social media . Y’all enjoy the entertainment, we’ll def see who’s fake, who’s using this or that for their greed, who’s choosing who , who’s exposed whatever cos too bad they are all already public figures so their businesses will always be publicized for fans to see.
Hahaha exactly right. She just revealing herself by doing that. Let's see how this ship will end, because this ship has a lot of fans in Thai and Internasionally. Many people who have followed them for a long time have left, but those who have just followed them will really into this couple. No wonder HighwayTurtle2 have left. Because she already knew there are nothing between them and they will don't develope any. Let this flow and lead them to a lot more of drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's exactly what she is, a people pleaser. She doesn't want to be on anybody's bad side, especially the englot shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point if you’re a genuine fan of MGT&MGI or any girl in that group in particular, and you’re sensible enough to know the boundaries of your support to them then whatever is going on in social media won’t disturb you to spread hate, infact it will make you know what to support and what BS not to support. Cos I never really followed Thai Peagant till i knew englot. But then lately I’m seeing “shiping/Gine” as they call it there is something really huge. Like this past two days I’m also seeing people shiping PichBella as great friends but there’s also spiking content of some shiping them as cute couple. I’m also waiting to see how it goes, cos we know E “maybe” people will also start associating her there cos she has the chemistry wt P too. Even though tbh idc who’s she’s with as long they happy and its their grown choices. But i can def seeing some drama ending and at the same time more drama to begin. Atp it’s really funny (not that I enjoy their suffering), but it’s funny how invested shiping can cause this much problem esp I’m sire people know it in their heart almost all of whoever they shiping now won’t happen. If it happens well and good. Maybe we will get another Miss Argentina and Puerto Rico, but very unlikely cos these 2 ladies were smart enough to have a healthy rship knowing damn well how it is to be in the public eye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I totally can see a man doing the exact same thing like C is doing right now to feed his fans such as wearing a ring, post a song, RT a romantic quote, posting a sad post on social media.., while the girl is ignoring him and showing the sign that she is not in good terms with him on social media, this is so toxic if you change the gender but Englot fans cant see all of this because C is pretty and she look so look innocent. I feel so bad for Engfa right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
That's exactly what she is, a people pleaser. She doesn't want to be on anybody's bad side, especially the englot shippers.
Fact: she didn't used to be like this she even did that live saying no chance but suddenly we see this new C being the captain of her ship and making everything in her life revolve englot
Did fame change her? She's afraid not pleasing her fans? She's afraid of losing popularity? she's been too much it's like too forced too fake idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:49
At this point if you’re a genuine fan of MGT&MGI or any girl in that group in particular, and you’re sensible enough to know the boundaries of your support to them then whatever is going on in social media won’t disturb you to spread hate, infact it will make you know what to support and what BS not to support. Cos I never really followed Thai Peagant till i knew englot. But then lately I’m seeing “shiping/Gine” as they call it there is something really huge. Like this past two days I’m also seeing people shiping PichBella as great friends but there’s also spiking content of some shiping them as cute couple. I’m also waiting to see how it goes, cos we know E “maybe” people will also start associating her there cos she has the chemistry wt P too. Even though tbh idc who’s she’s with as long they happy and its their grown choices. But i can def seeing some drama ending and at the same time more drama to begin. Atp it’s really funny (not that I enjoy their suffering), but it’s funny how invested shiping can cause this much problem esp I’m sire people know it in their heart almost all of whoever they shiping now won’t happen. If it happens well and good. Maybe we will get another Miss Argentina and Puerto Rico, but very unlikely cos these 2 ladies were smart enough to have a healthy rship knowing damn well how it is to be in the public eye.
Yap me too. I also got to know about MGT since i knw about englot. And actually E and T become soo famous in Thai and Inter because of englot. Eventho E already an artist before but her followers increased because of englot as well. And E also mentioned before that Englot will exist forever since they are sisters.

The only prob here is that C not really good in handling prob or hate but E really2 good it in. Thats why the hate is more one C. But they are human and not perfect. So dont judge and hate them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My OG ship is sailing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I totally can see a man doing the exact same thing like C is doing right now to feed his fans such as wearing a ring, post a song, RT a romantic quote, posting a sad post on social media.., while the girl is ignoring him and showing the sign that she is not in good terms with him on social media, this is so toxic if you change the gender but Englot fans cant see all of this because C is pretty and she look so look innocent. I feel so bad for Engfa right now.
Right? I always say C and E are so goddamn toxic together but why do i feel E likes this kind of rs?? Not cute at all if you ask me Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys I’m telling you Engfa is effing entertaining 🤣. Girl doesn’t care what y’all think or will think when she’s having her fun moment. I’m looking at twitter and I’m seeing that post with faye and I’m laughing like crazy. She knows how toxic people who are obsessed wt her can be. Anyways let her enjoy her hard work, so long she can handle weird rumors and hate let her enjoy her life. They should’ve just kissed as her sister did with a friend 🤣. It’s not so weird btn girls(sometimes can happen btn bsf), but she could make evry shiper of englot/ engpich crazy🤣. Atp, let’s enjoy some Engfa, it’s her era and she doesn’t care. She’s putting herself first which is okay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:15
My OG ship is sailing
I know it's not relevant but Engfa gives me bottom vibes all the time like when she acts daddy-ish is just a character for business anyone thinks the same? I'm ok with that tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:28
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:15
My OG ship is sailing
I know it's not relevant but Engfa gives me bottom vibes all the time like when she acts daddy-ish is just a character for business anyone thinks the same? I'm ok with that tho
I don't think so. She is giving bottom vibes here to me cuz no one except Lux can out daddy Faye. And this is how she always takes pics with Faye. Actually this is how Faye takes pics with every girl.
Its kind of like her brand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is just funny to me 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not so relevant too, but anything touchy tocuhy with E will be shiped, also E really knows how to disturb us her fans🤣🤣🤣🤣. I just love her af, even though she really has a side of creating chaos abit from time to time for someone in entertainment industry 🤣. As a lesbian too, things abt top/bottom are usually just outside appearence, if you good enough you can keep it up, but when not in the public “majority” or atleast all talks/gathering from Lgbtq communities I am, a switch is what you get when you’re inside. No more comments abt this cos it’s kinda irrelevant yes🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am surprised some of you actually think, E intentionally took these pics to create some kind of choas or something.
She is always going to take this kind of pics of Faye. That's just how pics with Faye are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thirsty as f**k

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We understand and know apart from Lux any photos wt faye are always like that with girls🤣. It’s just entertaining and chaotic (but in a good way). She’s enjoying her time and we here for it. And she’s enjoying, without caring to come explain abt it the next minute what is happening.