Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Confessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:44
There is a couple on Twitter that i think they would never chose each other if they were pretty,they both look like Beanie Feldstein and for some reason she is never mentioned as their crush only pretty actresses,they look like sisters and this is kinda weird.
I googled Beanie Feldstein because I had never heard of her and she's cute, just chubby.
Who is the couple?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Technically, this thread isn't even sharing "confessions." Mods, please bring back the old "Anonymous Confessions" thread. This current one is BORRRRRING... ZZzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 04:36
Technically, this thread isn't even sharing "confessions." Mods, please bring back the old "Anonymous Confessions" thread. This current one is BORRRRRING... ZZzzzzzzzzzz
Right? Nothing like the vibe that accepts me nose-picking as I read your post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 06:31
Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 04:36
Right? Nothing like the vibe that accepts me nose-picking as I read your post.
Exactly. Remember all the graphic and intimate confessions about nose picking, eating scabs, etc. on the Anonymous Confessions thread? And no one laughed or trolled because it was just accepted and respected as "true" confessions. We were a nice bunch of people on a pretty much peaceful thread. I still DON'T UNDERSTAND why Anonymous Confessions got permanently locked.
:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I take a shit in a public bathroom I spit on the toilet paper to help clean my asshole better. At home I just use water.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 00:10
When I take a shit in a public bathroom I spit on the toilet paper to help clean my asshole better. At home I just use water.
Now that I wrote this I realize this isn't really a confession, just a tip.

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 05:51
Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 04:55
I'm afraid I'll never feel real happiness or at least feel 'normal' again. I only feel nice things when I'm on my anxiety meds,it's been 8 years since I started taking medication and I wish I could see myself not needing them in the future. Everytime I try to get off of them I feel depressed and on the verge of a panic attack. I distanced myself from the few friends that I had (I keep in touch with only 1) and don't really miss them, my social anxiety got better but I still never fully enjoy myself whenever I go out. I feel like I'm always pretending to be someone else. I never got a girlfriend, it's been years since I kissed a woman, and I really want to date one but I don't know how to get rid of ALL the things that stop me from meeting new people and building a relationship. I thought that finally getting a well paying job after being broke all my life ,and getting older and more mature I'd have life figured out, but I'm more even lost, and tired. For the record, Ive never thought about suicide or self harming. I'm actually terrified of dying. I wanna live so bad and it hurts so much being still young and having most of the tools to have a good life, but failing at it
Now that you have a well paying job, I would suggest looking into either psilocybin or mdma-assisted therapy. Depending on where you are, you will probably have to travel if you want to pursue it legally. I think there are more places with Psilocybin available.

You could also go the ‘recreational-use therapy’ route, but would only suggest mdma-based on that one (but also safety, sourced from trusted person; can be enjoyably done solo, or with friends at club/rave. Dont suggest at home w/one other person, especally if you are attracted to them else it’ll probably go to places that while fun should really not use the first experience on that. The first time should really be someplace with good music and an env to just lose yourself in the sensation of it. And lots of water).

I can tell you from personal experience, and from talking to others that experienced it as well, mdma is probably why I am still around. Of course it wasnt widely known at the time to show massive, long-lasting/permanent, near instant improvements for people with c/ptsd, high social anxiety/anxiety in general and depression. I did it cause why not and honestly was looking for way to self-destruct…instead it just changed something inside me, it dissolved this burden, the heaviness—literally overnight. I had been given prozac sometime before and that was a fucking useless joke.

I kept occasional use of mdma for a few years while I was going out more and that was what was available. Once I moved away from the area I didnt miss it. But it forever changed my life, a blessing and I will defend the right to use it for as long as I live. Im just happy people that can make the legal changes are finally seeing the benefits I found over a decade ago.
The stuff you just suggested also causes psychosis, even pot has been found to cause psychosis. OP, consult with a different psychiatrist if you can switch meds and take a different route, plus psychological therapy. Get hobbies, there’s no better way to meet people alike. Don’t ever mix your meds with clandestine psychoactives like m d m a, geez. These “alt” therapies don’t work for many people mainly because no proper research can be developed since they’re considered illegal in most countries. Where are researchers going to get these pure substances and who are going to be the patients willing to be tested? It’s too soon to tell. I wouldn’t be messing with my brain before making adjustments within the limits of proven science.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 00:10
Sometimes when no one is looking, I will wet some paper towels from the machine and then take them into the stall with me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like her and might fall in love and inside I'm raging out of jealousy right now but for her I'll be patient gentle and caring hope we meet one day to kiss cuddle and sleep never leaving the room much and later be really together it would be a shame not to meet irl because we undeniabky have something special akindofa soul connection we both never had with anyone else before and to me especially she's like an angel a dream come true "what a stranger you are flung out of space"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SB

*undeniably
*strange girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah girl go ahead and date around have fun with others you know them others who are not me haha hope you get what you want you do you do ya thang and I'll just always be here as a good friend ready to listen when you need someone to talk to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't stop thinking about this friend of mine I've been having a huge crush on since a couple of years now. Last year my feelings for her began to fade away, at least that's what I tought and I felt relieved really cause you know, how do you convince yourself you don't stand a chance?
Nevertheless, those effing feelings suddenly, they reappeared/emerged and I hate this cause it's like tormenting to have feelings for someone you know you'll never be with, plus she might be straight... I always repeat to myself "maybe in another life" as a mantra not to feel so bad about it lol. The worst thing about everything is that we have a great connection, a lot of things in common and I don't mean the superficial bs we always brag about when talking about having things in common with someone besides there's the fact that I've never really felt like this for someone before. Eff me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm afraid I'll never feel real happiness or at least feel 'normal' again. I only feel nice things when I'm on my anxiety meds,it's been 8 years since I started taking medication and I wish I could see myself not needing them in the future. Everytime I try to get off of them I feel depressed and on the verge of a panic attack. I distanced myself from the few friends that I had (I keep in touch with only 1) and don't really miss them, my social anxiety got better but I still never fully enjoy myself whenever I go out. I feel like I'm always pretending to be someone else. I never got a girlfriend, it's been years since I kissed a woman, and I really want to date one but I don't know how to get rid of ALL the things that stop me from meeting new people and building a relationship. I thought that finally getting a well paying job after being broke all my life ,and getting older and more mature I'd have life figured out, but I'm more even lost, and tired. For the record, Ive never thought about suicide or self harming. I'm actually terrified of dying. I wanna live so bad and it hurts so much being still young and having most of the tools to have a good life, but failing at it
Now that you have a well paying job, I would suggest looking into either psilocybin or mdma-assisted therapy. Depending on where you are, you will probably have to travel if you want to pursue it legally. I think there are more places with Psilocybin available.

You could also go the ‘recreational-use therapy’ route, but would only suggest mdma-based on that one (but also safety, sourced from trusted person; can be enjoyably done solo, or with friends at club/rave. Dont suggest at home w/one other person, especally if you are attracted to them else it’ll probably go to places that while fun should really not use the first experience on that. The first time should really be someplace with good music and an env to just lose yourself in the sensation of it. And lots of water).

I can tell you from personal experience, and from talking to others that experienced it as well, mdma is probably why I am still around. Of course it wasnt widely known at the time to show massive, long-lasting/permanent, near instant improvements for people with c/ptsd, high social anxiety/anxiety in general and depression. I did it cause why not and honestly was looking for way to self-destruct…instead it just changed something inside me, it dissolved this burden, the heaviness—literally overnight. I had been given prozac sometime before and that was a fucking useless joke.

I kept occasional use of mdma for a few years while I was going out more and that was what was available. Once I moved away from the area I didnt miss it. But it forever changed my life, a blessing and I will defend the right to use it for as long as I live. Im just happy people that can make the legal changes are finally seeing the benefits I found over a decade ago.
The stuff you just suggested also causes psychosis, even pot has been found to cause psychosis. OP, consult with a different psychiatrist if you can switch meds and take a different route, plus psychological therapy. Get hobbies, there’s no better way to meet people alike. Don’t ever mix your meds with clandestine psychoactives like m d m a, geez. These “alt” therapies don’t work for many people mainly because no proper research can be developed since they’re considered illegal in most countries. Where are researchers going to get these pure substances and who are going to be the patients willing to be tested? It’s too soon to tell. I wouldn’t be messing with my brain before making adjustments within the limits of proven science.
DA. (My first time commenting on this topic.)
Read this article. The whole thing. The part at the end with Roland Griffiths is especially interesting.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2300936

I think that you are discounting something without knowing enough about it.
In the article, the first doctor interviewed (Eric Rubin) is more of a skeptic, but the other doctor (Roland Griffiths) has been involved in this research for a long time with good results.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate being famous. I'm in the closet and in love with a woman who is 25 years older than me and is in a relationship with someone else. I hate that if I come out people and the media will make everything about that. I do enjoy that people like me for my talent and skills and not my sexual orientation that's always good to see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 18:36
I hate being famous. I'm in the closet and in love with a woman who is 25 years older than me and is in a relationship with someone else. I hate that if I come out people and the media will make everything about that. I do enjoy that people like me for my talent and skills and not my sexual orientation that's always good to see
you can talk freely behind the veil of anonymity anon. tell us more: who is she, the women you’re attracted to?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 00:06

DA. (My first time commenting on this topic.)
Read this article. The whole thing. The part at the end with Roland Griffiths is especially interesting.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2300936

I think that you are discounting something without knowing enough about it.
In the article, the first doctor interviewed (Eric Rubin) is more of a skeptic, but the other doctor (Roland Griffiths) has been involved in this research for a long time with good results.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP here. I've already tried other meds and I did psychological therapy for about two years, I went through 4 different psychologists and felt almost no improvement. The part about the hobbies is probably true, now I have more time and money to invest in myself. I tried sports and drawing/playing an instrument when I was a teen and gave up because I felt I was bad at everything and thought that hobbies only were good If they made money. When I think about it, being raised poor is the root of almost all of my problems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate that I am back getting sucked into this place.
I’ve enjoyed it whilst it’s half dead with less trolls and less boring trans debate dominating everyfuckingthing.
But now I’m starting to be here too much again.

Managed cold turkey for over two years before. Gonna start again. 👋

DAY ZERO
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 22:30
I hate that I am back getting sucked into this place.
I’ve enjoyed it whilst it’s half dead with less trolls and less boring trans debate dominating everyfuckingthing.
But now I’m starting to be here too much again.

Managed cold turkey for over two years before. Gonna start again. 👋

DAY ZERO
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
bye :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish I got laid off last week. My team of 5 people got downsized to only me and another colleague. The people that left had been in the company for many years. I'm really sad about them and I don't have work friends so this week has been very lonely. I don't like the work that I'll be taking over and I hate that I have no one to go to for help or advice. I'm pissed off that my team was the most impacted one, just because we are in another office. I wish I was braver a few years ago and took a chance to study something that I actually liked. I hate working at a corporate office.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It hurts so much it makes me sick. I always feel nauseous when I think about it, everything. I hate that I feel this way and have these thoughts. I hate that it bothers me. I dont know how to get over or through this.

They are still together. She is still successful and she is beautiful. She seems like the luckiest person on earth. She still loves her. Cant undo whats done. Cant go back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am in my 20's now but the stuff my verbally abusive therapist said still stings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 15:38
I am in my 20's now but the stuff my verbally abusive therapist said still stings.
OP I meant to say as a teenager.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just saw an ant and it made me sad thinking about all the ants i squished as a kid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 23:06
I wish I got laid off last week. My team of 5 people got downsized to only me and another colleague. The people that left had been in the company for many years. I'm really sad about them and I don't have work friends so this week has been very lonely. I don't like the work that I'll be taking over and I hate that I have no one to go to for help or advice. I'm pissed off that my team was the most impacted one, just because we are in another office. I wish I was braver a few years ago and took a chance to study something that I actually liked. I hate working at a corporate office.
That sucks anon. What are your options from here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 15:43
I just saw an ant and it made me sad thinking about all the ants i squished as a kid.
Ask for the ants' and other living creatures' forgiveness through prayer. Ask God to ensure in the end that "all manner of thing shall we well." (Julian of Norwich) Promise your future self that, when realistically possible, you will try and rescue good bugs trapped inside the house and release them outside. If they are "bad bugs" that can harm you with bites or disease, then be as humane as possible when crushing them (i.e. quickly and COMPLETELY). If you are a practicing Catholic, you might relieve your regret by bringing this past action up in Confession. If you work with a psychotherapist, definitely explore the "context" behind why you squished the ants as a kid: did you have a frustrating day at school? did your parents order you to do it? etc.
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 16:59
Yeah girl go ahead and date around have fun with others you know them others who are not me haha hope you get what you want you do you do ya thang and I'll just always be here as a good friend ready to listen when you need someone to talk to

x2 :bigcry:
This has been me my whole life and I hate how every time I’m in a girl she turns out to be straight…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 15:56
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 23:06
That sucks anon. What are your options from here?
Not sure... for now, I'll wait for the dust to settle, hopefully things will turn out ok. But if in a few months I'm still miserable, I'll think I should start looking for other options

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every time I post something I keep refreshing to see if anyone comments back...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 02:33
Same. :D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 02:57
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 02:33
Same. :D
I used to do that constantly on The World To Come thread. Got tired of it (sigh), sadly moving on...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate her. I hate who Ive become because of them. I hate the things I said and did. Can she just get hit by a cao or something? Can she loose one of her legs maybe? Fuck her and her...fuck both of them! My heart hurts shit even my mind hurts!
Yeah I'm envious and jealous and bitter and angry and sad but its because of people like her mostly its them both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 11:26
I hate her. I hate who Ive become because of them. I hate the things I said and did. Can she just get hit by a cao or something? Can she loose one of her legs maybe? Fuck her and her...fuck both of them! My heart hurts shit even my mind hurts!
Yeah I'm envious and jealous and bitter and angry and sad but its because of people like her mostly its them both
I want their lives to be a living hell! As individuals and together as a couple. They must feel all the pain they caused me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My boobs are fucked up from weight loss and I'm undecided about getting cosmetic surgery to fix it. Part of me wants to get a binder, not because I don't want boobs, but because I wish I were truly skinny with the small tits to go along with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 01:09
My boobs are fucked up from weight loss and I'm undecided about getting cosmetic surgery to fix it. Part of me wants to get a binder, not because I don't want boobs, but because I wish I were truly skinny with the small tits to go along with it.
Anon.
Work out.
Do chest exercise. A lot. You’ll firm up your breast. Don’t worry. You can make it. Good luck!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I’m a maso…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is when I think about the guilt I carry. This is when I wish I wasn’t born. I’m not strong enough for any of this. I am trying, I am failing. What am I still doing here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 16:13
This is when I think about the guilt I carry. This is when I wish I wasn’t born. I’m not strong enough for any of this. I am trying, I am failing. What am I still doing here?
same as we all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 02:16
Guest wrote:
Anon.
Work out.
Do chest exercise. A lot. You’ll firm up your breast. Don’t worry. You can make it. Good luck!!
I agree, they get kinda sad when you lose weight, particularly if it's a lot in a short time, but then they rebound and exercise will give you spectacular results. Also moisturize like your life depends on it, and not with chemical products but with something natural like Shea butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, even a good evo oil, pick something natural and oil your titties, they'll pay you back for the effort. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I know how you feel. I struggle with it everyday.

Be kind to others, and you will start to be kinder to yourself.

To know what you are doing here you have to hang around long enough to find out. You must give yourself a chance.

I have been in a very bad place for months and I am trying to crawl out of it. I don’t know where you are, but what I do is, I do one extra thing that I didn’t do the day before. I wasn’t eating much, so I made it a goal to eat just breakfast one day. Breakfast and lunch the next. Dinner the next. You will be a winner everyday. Make sure you win, no matter how small.

Today my small win is answering 3 work emails. My goal was 2 yesterday.

That’s how you get strong. Keep on crawling. Good luck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:

To know what you are doing here you have to hang around long enough to find out. You must give yourself a chance.

I have been in a very bad place for months and I am trying to crawl out of it. I don’t know where you are, but what I do is, I do one extra thing that I didn’t do the day before. I wasn’t eating much, so I made it a goal to eat just breakfast one day. Breakfast and lunch the next. Dinner the next. You will be a winner everyday. Make sure you win, no matter how small.

DA thanks for posting that Anon :hug: hope you’re feeling better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da - I save quotes that I occasionally run across and your post reminded me of one that had summed up my experience from a couple years ago.

> If today you only had 20% to give, and you gave it. You gave 100%.
> If today all you could do was: Brush your teeth then go back to bed. You've accomplished.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon.
Work out.
I agree, they get kinda sad when you lose weight, particularly if it's a lot in a short time, but then they rebound and exercise will give you spectacular results. Also moisturize like your life depends on it, and not with chemical products but with something natural like Shea butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, even a good evo oil, pick something natural and oil your titties, they'll pay you back for the effort. :lol:
It's been a few years and there's nothing I'm gonna do to get them back naturally. I'm a 32B with my boobs scooped up into the cup. I'm muscular enough you can see defined pecs and then my boob just hangs off it it like a balloon filled with sand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon.
Work out.
Can I borrow this, anon? I want this on my t-shirt. Oil your titties on the front and the rest at the back. Perfect.

What's the best font to use? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 03:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon.
Work out.
Can I borrow this, anon? I want this on my t-shirt. Oil your titties on the front and the rest at the back. Perfect.

Da def a retro type font like Bogart black, Seventies or one of the groovy variations

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 03:18
Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 03:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon.
Work out.

Da def a retro type font like Bogart black, Seventies or one of the groovy variations
Thanks! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you for sharing about your struggle. I want to get strong with you. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon.
Work out.
DA it’s not even about appearance to me but I think I’ll try to do this to just do something that’s me time where I try to do something nice I have a really nice after sun lotion it’s called Hawaiian tropic exotic coconut and it’ll be really relaxing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m losing weight really slow which is obviously really sad and not motivating but my skin is not sagging at all...I mean it is a bit but that’s from just having a little weight weighing you down. I don’t look like a 20 year old so if that bothers people just pretend you never saw this lol. But I agree you have to moisturize when you’re in that phase where you’re losing weight faster than normal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm laying in bed next to my now ex girlfriend and it hurts af.
The hours don't pass fast enough