Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Confessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 01:41
Why is six afraid of seven? Why is six afraid of seven? I have gotten the covid vaccine about 20 times now. 4 Pfizer, 12 moderna, 4 Johnson. Once I got my first vaccine, I started cravings for it. There is something so great knowing I am reducing the spread of the coronavirus with each of them. I am feeling so empowered. I think I may be addicted. At least it won't kill me.
If this were true at this point you're probably more vaccine than human. Anon is this you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 06:28
I’ll never understand the attraction to butches. It’s usually bi women who hype them up and I get why they do it but still..
Just because butches aren’t your type doesn’t that only bis are attracted to them…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 14:14
I’ve had sex sober three times. They were with two different people, and every time was absolutely fucking awful.
Have you had sex not sober?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anxiety is eating me up alive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:19
I'm sorry anon :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've only known this girl for 2 weeks and talked to her a few times but I'm already fantasizing of a married life :$ I don't think I have a chance though :bigcry: i think she may not be straight but she wouldn't choose me :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait did someone delete the comment from the closeted lesbian with the BF?!? Why? I was about to respond with an advice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 00:18
I can't stop thinking about her. :unsure:
Me too Anon. Not sure your situation, but it doesn’t feel good when it’s unrequited. I feel sick moments after I catch my thoughts drift to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:19
Same. I really don't think I'm cut out for this world. That or modern society is severely anxiety inducing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm just so tired of it all. As if I wasn't going through enough hardship already, I've been going through this groundless questioning of every aspect of myself, even the most basic stuff. I'm no longer my reflection in the mirror. I feel like this floating, substance-less thing honestly. My mind always goes "are you sure you're gay?", "you don't look/act/speak like a normal lesbian, that just means you're not one" when I've never had the slightest doubt nor a reason to doubt. I will never escape internalized homophobia, never.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 23:02
I'm just so tired of it all. As if I wasn't going through enough hardship already, I've been going through this groundless questioning of every aspect of myself, even the most basic stuff. I'm no longer my reflection in the mirror. I feel like this floating, substance-less thing honestly. My mind always goes "are you sure you're gay?", "you don't look/act/speak like a normal lesbian, that just means you're not one" when I've never had the slightest doubt nor a reason to doubt. I will never escape internalized homophobia, never.
you should take a break from social media, this place included, read a book, spend time outside with nature around, do something you enjoy doing..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m feeling completely empty. I’ve never felt this way before. I ask myself, what happened? Was it all in my head? Was she actually really sweet and I misunderstood her? What she doesn’t know is that I never wanted children. With her I was willing to give her what she wanted, yet I didn’t feel effort or reciprocated feelings. I’m really confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think it's weird that for days now I keep saying "I feel h**** I'm going m******** later lol oh yeah" and then just end up forgetting and then falling asleep. Everything about this is so chaotic. I usually just would do it ASAP. I guess the thought of certain people or events keep me. Probably stress or maybe I'm onto some decline... It's truly weird being fully animal and fully intellectual (has self-awareness). It's like the two want to separate from each other. I will drop animal needs in a heartbeat if there's a chance we could choose, but I'm a bit weirded out by what's happe3to me rn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really want a gf. I’ve been working on myself so much. Have a job lined up, have hobbies, worked a lot on my personality, mental health, and improved my overall appearance. It just really sucks that I cannot organically meet other lesbians around me.

I might meet 1-2 lesbians a year and often times they’re already in a relationship and not my type. At this rate I might have to join the apps even though I was desperately trying to avoid them.

Here’s to hoping I meet someone in the remainder of my program… Like how does it make sense. Literally surrounded by women (my major is mostly women) but no one is lesbian and like maybe 4 women are bi (out of 140 ppl in my class) The bi women have bfs so I just ignore them.

Anyone please give me tips on how to be more out. I’m not one to tell everyone I’m a lesbian but at this point I might as well so I can ask around and find some other lesbians…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really want a gf. I’ve been working on myself so much. Have a job lined up, have hobbies, worked a lot on my personality, mental health, and improved my overall appearance. It just really sucks that I cannot organically meet other lesbians around me.
Where are you from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 22:10

I might meet 1-2 lesbians a year and often times they’re already in a relationship and not my type. At this rate I might have to join the apps even though I was desperately trying to avoid them.

Here’s to hoping I meet someone in the remainder of my program… Like how does it make sense. Literally surrounded by women (my major is mostly women) but no one is lesbian and like maybe 4 women are bi (out of 140 ppl in my class) The bi women have bfs so I just ignore them.

Anyone please give me tips on how to be more out. I’m not one to tell everyone I’m a lesbian but at this point I might as well so I can ask around and find some other lesbians…
You sound like me, anon. I’m finding it really difficult too although I’ve been told that meet-up.com is pretty good if you want to find lesbian groups and if you can’t find any meet-ups in your area, you could always start one yourself and see if there’s any interest. Obviously dating apps are an option too but I hear of so many ppl having bad experiences which has put me off but maybe I’ll have a more positive experience to others..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 22:55
Guest wrote:

You sound like me, anon. I’m finding it really difficult too although I’ve been told that meet-up.com is pretty good if you want to find lesbian groups and if you can’t find any meet-ups in your area, you could always start one yourself and see if there’s any interest. Obviously dating apps are an option too but I hear of so many ppl having bad experiences which has put me off but maybe I’ll have a more positive experience to others..

I actually tried to look at meetup in my city. I was turned off bc the groups didn’t exclude TIMs… I even tried to volunteer for a lesbian charity but it changed to include anyone identifying as women and nbs... I’m in a major city in the US but it’s still pretty challenging for me :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 22:55
Guest wrote:

I actually tried to look at meetup in my city. I was turned off bc the groups didn’t exclude TIMs… I even tried to volunteer for a lesbian charity but it changed to include anyone identifying as women and nbs... I’m in a major city in the US but it’s still pretty challenging for me :/
This will likely be something I encounter too but the way I see it is if I let that put me off, I could be potentially be missing out on meeting someone special. If those are the only options right now, I think you should at least go and see what it’s like, even making a new friend could open doors. You’ve got nothing to lose..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so sad today. Feeling so lost, powerless and alone... 💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Sports. They’re always playing sports. If you’re not into the sporty type, then I’d suggest finding a group that does activities. I went to something in my city called “Tea at the Cottage” and there were some women in there that were available.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 00:27
Cheer up, anon. We all have our bad days, it'll pass. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 02:16
Guest wrote:

Sports. They’re always playing sports. If you’re not into the sporty type, then I’d suggest finding a group that does activities. I went to something in my city called “Tea at the Cottage” and there were some women in there that were available.
Yep I’m not really into sports. I think I’m going to pick one up as a hobby. Maybe rock climbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry for arguing with trolls, mods. I don't want to but it's my last line of defense against them. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm going to get banned for arguing with trolls any day now. I've accepted my inevitable fate. :sadangel:

Do what you have to mods :(
Though I'll probably return. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
Thank you :hug:
Never felt like this before.. I guess I need to talk to someone but I have no one to talk. No one here would care anyway.. But like you said, it will pass. At least I hope so 💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 05:57
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
Thank you :hug:
Never felt like this before.. I guess I need to talk to someone but I have no one to talk. No one here would care anyway.. But like you said, it will pass. At least I hope so 💔
:hug:

You're not alone :hug: . uhm is here 😏

If you're almost 38 and bathes daily, we can be alone together 🤔🤣😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Some advice to share. Firstly, never seriously exclude any way of dating/meeting women. I find that women who have a harder time dating are those who did not exercise all options that they possibly can or are heavily excluding options of dating/meeting women. Women who are more successful tend to be the sort who do everything they can to meet other women. There is no best way or worst way of meeting women. Everything is simply just a method or opportunity.

The truth is I do come across as many women who positively find a relationship through methods like dating apps, as much as there are women who have negative experiences about it. Usually, people who are negative tend to be loud and well, very negative. There are some who have high expectations for things and are upset when they get let down. It's the same as real life dating.

If you think, that just because it's real life, that it's going to be filled with wondrous women you personally like and easy pickings, you are going to get as rudely disappointed. Everything is just a method that you should try. Nothing more or less.

I think a lot of lesbians have the mentality that there should be one simple magic land where there are lots of dream lesbians you like and who will like you and you can easily get a partner and be done with it. The reality is that there is no magic bullet. Lesbian women who get into a relationship do this.

1. Take initiative
2. Exercise many/all methods or opportunities to meet women, while putting your best foot forward.
3. Be patient
4. You will go through some to a fair amount of incompatible women before you find Miss right.

And this isn't a lesbian exclusive thing. Straight people also have to go through some Mr or Miss wrongs before they find the right person. Just that with straight people, they have the bigger advantage of a larger dating pool and many things geared towards them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am so lonely.

I had a long distance relationship that ended because I couldn't truly commit due to being mostly closeted and now I have no one. I miss her terribly. I've never really had anyone physically close to me here and I'm in my thirties.

I don't know any lesbians from here and I wouldn't even know how to put myself out there. Only two of my friends know who I am and they moved abroad.

There are no places I know of where I could meet lesbians other than one gay night club but I'm not a night club person and I'm scared.

I've been going through a lot lately and I have no one to talk to, no one to love me, no one who would even be interested in me.

I don't know how to keep going, honestly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The worst thing is when someone you care is in pain and there's nothing you can do. No one have no idea how much this is hurting me and I just don't know what to do. It's been two nights without any sleep and I just hope she will be fine. I can't even be closr to her cause we haven't been close in years but I visited her and gave her a hug but I can't stop thinking about her and I wish we would be close again but I also know this would be hard. But anyway, I just wish I could take hers pain away. Never felt like this before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 17:48
I am so lonely.

I had a long distance relationship that ended because I couldn't truly commit due to being mostly closeted and now I have no one. I miss her terribly. I've never really had anyone physically close to me here and I'm in my thirties.

I don't know any lesbians from here and I wouldn't even know how to put myself out there. Only two of my friends know who I am and they moved abroad.

There are no places I know of where I could meet lesbians other than one gay night club but I'm not a night club person and I'm scared.

I've been going through a lot lately and I have no one to talk to, no one to love me, no one who would even be interested in me.

:hug: It might help you to talk to a councillor, it helped me when I felt alone. You could do it online if you don’t want to meet them face to face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I am so lonely.

There's a Discord for Amazon's "A League of Their Own" looked pretty welcoming last time I checked it out. Probably not a bad place to strike up some conversations, and, maybe over time, make some friends?

https://--/VvfnVgEs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 18:08
The worst thing is when someone you care is in pain and there's nothing you can do. No one have no idea how much this is hurting me and I just don't know what to do. It's been two nights without any sleep and I just hope she will be fine. I can't even be closr to her cause we haven't been close in years but I visited her and gave her a hug but I can't stop thinking about her and I wish we would be close again but I also know this would be hard. But anyway, I just wish I could take hers pain away. Never felt like this before.
I can feel your pain anon. Try not to rush too much while getting closer to her again, and I know you'll be there to support her. She will now you've got a good heart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m giving up on her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 20:05
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 18:08
I can feel your pain anon. Try not to rush too much while getting closer to her again, and I know you'll be there to support her. She will now you've got a good heart.
You made me cry. Thank you :heart: :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I only fell in love with celebrities and this is fucking weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 23:48
I only fell in love with celebrities and this is fucking weird
Sounds like limerence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate this place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I am so lonely.

Come to L Chat Discord we can be long distance friends or when-i-feel-like-frienss. I'm not judgmental you can tell me anything. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I really want a gf. I’ve been working on myself so much. Have a job lined up, have hobbies, worked a lot on my personality, mental health, and improved my overall appearance. It just really sucks that I cannot organically meet other lesbians around
To me the easiest way of meeting fellow lesbians is knowing other lgbt people and you can connect through mutual friendships or maybe I’ve always had lesbians around me idk but I know a bunch of them irl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 04:42
Guest wrote:
I really want a gf. I’ve been working on myself so much. Have a job lined up, have hobbies, worked a lot on my personality, mental health, and improved my overall appearance. It just really sucks that I cannot organically meet other lesbians around
To me the easiest way of meeting fellow lesbians is knowing other lgbt people and you can connect through mutual friendships or maybe I’ve always had lesbians around me idk but I know a bunch of them irl
Da. I agree with anon but I know it can be hard to start from what feels like nowhere. I used to know and meet a lot of lgb people but eventually fell out of contact after college. I suggest being proactive about meeting people on dates. It doesn't have to work out and you could potentially make a new friend or broaden your social circle. If you're able to make a friend or two it'll be much more comfortable to go to lgb events, clubs, etc and continue to meet more people. Good luck, anon. I know it's easier said than done!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 04:42
Guest wrote:
Don’t know any lesbians around me. Do know some gay men so maybe I should befriend them and hope they know other lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 14:14
I’ve had sex sober three times. They were with two different people, and every time was absolutely fucking awful.
Have you had sex not sober?
Yes. Every other time, even in serious relationships, were had not sober.

I’m in a new relationship that’s only a few months old, and she pointed out that I may have substance abuse issues since I rely on them to do things that should come natural to me.

I’ve had sex sober for the first time with her since I have posted my confession, and it started off very awkward but was good in the end. I still don’t want this to be a regular thing though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My gf’s ex is a psycho who stalks her and is extremely violent. It’s been several months now and the dramatics just won’t stop.

She tells me I’m the love of her life and I truly believe she believes that but I don’t know how much longer I can put up with the drama. Outside of the ex, we’re perfect, so it’s a very hard decision to make.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I am so lonely.

Anon come talk on here on Lchat. There is a lot of threads, perhaps something you might be interested in and people you might be interested in befriending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a disaster. I don't know why I'm still alive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm heartbroken. It'll take me some time to heal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 00:01
Because we need you. You are meant to be here and you are loved. It's just hard to see it sometimes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Because we need you. You are meant to be here and you are loved. It's just hard to see it sometimes
I wish you were right.. But I'm not worth anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 09:30
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
I wish you were right.. But I'm not worth anything.
Most people do not realize their value early in life, but eventually it is revealed.

Soon you may find a passion, be it an interest or a person, and it will create an undimmable light in you. Just keep looking.