Maya Hawke

R-les
Reactions: 1

Maya Hawke

Post by R-les »

Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawkes daughter :$ plays a lesbian character in Stranger Things :nails:

Reactions:

Re: Maya Hawke

Post by Guest »

I mean she’s straight, isn’t she?

But whenever I look at her I can’t unsee Uma. She’s her mother daughter, like they even talk with a similar manner during interviews.

She’s cute and seems to be a lovely person. I wish her luck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she included fletcher's "bitter" on a recent spotify playlist. is that a song the straights know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 07:04
she included fletcher's "bitter" on a recent spotify playlist. is that a song the straights know?
Fam, fam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 07:04
That's... interesting. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh, there's some other gay stuff on her playlist as well :blinkwide: :

[she posted the playlist on her official instagram's story a few days ago]

muna and king princess, "there she goes". not sure if she's pandering to her gay character or actually gay. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's pretty and all that but she didn't end up being super beautiful considering her mother was one of the most beautiful actress of her generation and her father was good looking too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 08:26
She's pretty and all that but she didn't end up being super beautiful considering her mother was one of the most beautiful actress of her generation and her father was good looking too.
Lol ikr? From Uma and Ethan dna I expect some sort of goddess not this goofy looking thing. She's cute tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i think she looks like a slightly improved version of uma personally. i think she's good-looking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s like Demi Moore daughters. Having a hot mom doesn’t guarantee a hot daughter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 08:37
Guest wrote:
It’s like Demi Moore daughters. Having a hot mom doesn’t guarantee a hot daughter.
That's because Bruce Willis. Demi's daughters would be stunning without his dna. Maya has a really good looking father.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 08:36
Guest wrote:
i think she looks like a slightly improved version of uma personally. i think she's good-looking.
X2

I find Uma pretty but not super hot. But she and Maya have this kind of nice aura about them and they’re easy to look at. Maya seems more like a goofier version of her mother, though I remember Uma being awkward in the past as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are you even real saying she's prettier than her mom? Like get your eyes checked pls. The only nepo kids who's prettier than their mom is andie McDowell daughter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is pretty average but Uma was on a different level of beauty when she was young, can't forget Uma as Poison Ivy, she looked so hot :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:57
She is pretty average but Uma was on a different level of beauty when she was young, can't forget Uma as Poison Ivy, she looked so hot :wub:
On Jennifer 8 (passable movie), she's truly beautiful, like breathtaking beautiful imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She made a song about a woman, so she's at least bi. I can't remember what it's called but it's definitely real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wouldn’t doubt if she’s queer or whatever, she definitely seems cool and open minded but the daddy issues/wanting mens approval is also there so it’s throwing me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:57
On Jennifer 8 (passable movie), she's truly beautiful, like breathtaking beautiful imo.

Yes, young Uma is absolutely stunning. She was also in a movie called Henry and June, she has some sapphic moments in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a reason why she follows Kate Moennig on insta, do they know each other or does she just like her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 03:48
Is there a reason why she follows Kate Moennig on insta, do they know each other or does she just like her?
Kate M is also from a big nepo acting fam. She's a cousin of Goop I think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is hot and cute as Robin. Those arms :rageblush:
You can really see Uma in the first gif.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://youtu.be/8jKIiVyrUPY
Her new music video came out today, “Thérèse” and it features her and some other people having an orgy in the forest :grouphug: :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks really good in the end of the video. Just the way she’s working the camera. The blonde girl in only the shorts is hot too :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Maya is the perfect mis between her parents she looks a lot like Uma but with Ethan´s kind of voice and both of their cool demeanor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 08:36
Guest wrote:
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But why do they always give father's last name to the kids?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 20:32
But why do they always give father's last name to the kids?
She is actually Thurman- Hawke, she just chose her dad´s last name for her professional name, I´m guessing she knew people would make the connection faster if ahe used the Thurman

_illusions
Reactions: 9

Post by _illusions »

idk i never found uma thurman hot, she has kinda wonky eyes that gives her that model look, sorta otherworldly. Maya I think is prettier, her features are more balanced. maybe I just like more normal looking people lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry but IMO Uma was more beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uma was always more like a mysterious supermodel and she was definitely different than many movie stars back then, especially women. Maya’s more like your cute, chaotic best friend you secretly crush on, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both her parents are kinda goofy looking though, Uma has big ears and an odd shaped nose with wide set eyes and Ethan has a big nose and big teeth.

I think Maya is gorgeous and all her features add to her charm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 22:08
Sorry but IMO Uma was more beautiful.
Maya is way better looking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One thing I'm starting not to like about her is she always looks dirty/messy. And all the people she hangs out with look like drug addicts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 05:48
One thing I'm starting not to like about her is she always looks dirty/messy. And all the people she hangs out with look like drug addicts.
She was raised almost as a hippie so it makes sense and most creative kids are stoners, more so if they are in LA or NY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 05:48
I remember reading a story about her parents being asked to leave a store because of their atrocious body odour. Maybe she was brought up not to bathe much :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 01:13
Both her parents are kinda goofy looking though, Uma has big ears and an odd shaped nose with wide set eyes and Ethan has a big nose and big teeth.

I think Maya is gorgeous and all her features add to her charm.
The way some of you describe these actors who are better looking than you could ever dream to be lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Maya is very pretty and charming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone watch her music video? And what did you think about it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve seen some people complaining that other creators/channels were demonetized or had videos removed for nudity or sexual content implying she’s somehow getting special treatment with her video, but I don’t know how YouTube and adult content on channels work. I didn’t see ads on her videos and it’s also age restricted, so maybe that’s the proper way to do it?

I read about what she was going for with sexuality and shedding societal expectations/shame and it fits but I also had no idea what I was looking at for half the video. Anything that places her making out with women I’ll support though lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maya may not be as beautiful as Uma but she still got an interesting face. She can looks derpy on some angle or expression but can also looks pretty and cute. This shot in her mv makes me think she'd fit in movies set in old times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 16:21
I’ve seen some people complaining that other creators/channels were demonetized or had videos removed for nudity or sexual content implying she’s somehow getting special treatment with her video, but I don’t know how YouTube and adult content on channels work. I didn’t see ads on her videos and it’s also age restricted, so maybe that’s the proper way to do it?

I read about what she was going for with sexuality and shedding societal expectations/shame and it fits but I also had no idea what I was looking at for half the video. Anything that places her making out with women I’ll support though lol.
Actually that is how it has to be done, once you put the age restriction and you don´t get money for the video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look nice together if they were a couple they would definitely be the most popular gen z lesbian couple Just saying :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i love maya i think shes so cute but she kinda strikes me as someone who would label herself as "queer" and then continue to publically date only men ... her songs are sweet tho "generous heart" is so good,, that's a love song about a woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just hope she doesn’t come out as non binary…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 01:08
i love maya i think shes so cute but she kinda strikes me as someone who would label herself as "queer" and then continue to publically date only men ... her songs are sweet tho "generous heart" is so good,, that's a love song about a woman
I agree, it sucks when I start to like a celebrity who seems like a lesbian in the media, just to find out she has never actually dated a woman, and is currently dating a man, but then still post things on their socials with female friends that are very sexual or romantic =_= especially when they try hiding their boyfriends, i could name a few.. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 03:35
Guest wrote:
I agree, it sucks when I start to like a celebrity who seems like a lesbian in the media, just to find out she has never actually dated a woman, and is currently dating a man, but then still post things on their socials with female friends that are very sexual or romantic =_= especially when they try hiding their boyfriends, i could name a few.. ^o)
Name them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 03:35
Guest wrote:
Da because you are so into your delusional thoughts to think every interaction with their female friends means romantic. I mean that's how you communicate with friends especially when you are so so close with one of them. I wonder if you ever have a best friend or close friend at all.
Coming out as anything but straight become trendy rn, and doesn't mean she gonna pursue a relationship with women. Attracted doesn't mean wanting a relationship.