Rants and raves

Reactions:

Rants and raves

Post by Guest »

A thread for you to share your rants and raves. Thanks anon for giving me this idea. I went to search and couldn’t find so I decided to open this thread.

It makes me uneasy coming here and can’t find a thread to unload. So unload!

Anyway today I had a bad day cos this guy(young boss guy, I work for a startup) I work with dictate where I should park my motorbike. I thought he had a good reason but his stupid plan made me have to walk 800m unnecessarily. It isn’t about the distance that matters but the fact that it was unnecessary like wtf is your problem? Tried to be nice to see smaybe there’s a good reason from it and I’m new but meh I was proven right. Why are they always like these? My old boss also had an issue with me and my motorbike. I bet they won’t behave the same way if I drive to work :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Re: Rants and raves

Post by Guest »

I hate that the dumb mod moved the "little person" thread to whatever restricted forum. It was a fun thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd like to post something in the Anonymous Confessions thread, but it's closed, because it became a playground/insane asylum for trolls and long time LChat loons that have unfortunately followed the forum through various migrations. Why not haunt the t--- board instead? Fuckers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 19:50
I hate that the dumb mod moved the "little person" thread to whatever restricted forum. It was a fun thread.
Huh? Who is little person?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was biking home and it got dark sooner than I expected so I wasn’t prepared with my bike lights. And literally this one time, I cut across the street to ride the sidewalk (flowing against traffic) and surely enough there was a car behind me, I look back and it’s a fucking cop who crosses the street to stop me and tell me to not bike the street with no lights, he couldn’t even see me! Bullshit first of all, there were AMPLE street lights and no fucking shit, that’s why I was hitting the sidewalk. I fucking hate cops.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whenever I want to do something my family's like: why bother if the world is ending and everything outside is caos?

But whenever someone we know wins two cents somewhere they are like: wow! That person works so hard, they're awesome 👏😯

This is driving me insane and mentally exhausted.
I also feel like I'm an unlucky person and this is a plus for me to give up things so easy. I need therapy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 21:33
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 19:50
Huh? Who is little person?
That's what I said there but people said I didn't understand the tittle.. :nervous: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 01:59
Whenever I want to do something my family's like: why bother if the world is ending and everything outside is caos?

But whenever someone we know wins two cents somewhere they are like: wow! That person works so hard, they're awesome 👏😯

I also feel like I'm an unlucky person and this is a plus for me to give up things so easy. I need therapy.
Hey anon, chin up and only listen to the good things!

You’re not alone k? This is also sad but read the comments, a lot of support!
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaitlynnbui/vid ... 4081239342

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Went to a hair and scalp treatment center to use a voucher that I bought few days ago. The lady used the microscopic scanner to scan my scalp and good lord, it’s so red and alot of holes(no hair) and clogged pores.

She said I have a hair loss issue and tried to sell me a package of 10 sessions that costs USD3000 for treatments but only 60%-70% success rate. Maybe I should just go to a doctor or change my diet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 17:49
Went to a hair and scalp treatment center to use a voucher that I bought few days ago. The lady used the microscopic scanner to scan my scalp and good lord, it’s so red and alot of holes(no hair) and clogged pores.

She said I have a hair loss issue and tried to sell me a package of 10 sessions that costs USD3000 for treatments but only 60%-70% success rate. Maybe I should just go to a doctor or change my diet.
ok but you also should sue her ass for physical injury and scam attempt <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 01:56
I was biking home and it got dark sooner than I expected so I wasn’t prepared with my bike lights. And literally this one time, I cut across the street to ride the sidewalk (flowing against traffic) and surely enough there was a car behind me, I look back and it’s a fucking cop who crosses the street to stop me and tell me to not bike the street with no lights, he couldn’t even see me! Bullshit first of all, there were AMPLE street lights and no fucking shit, that’s why I was hitting the sidewalk. I fucking hate cops.
Rant - people who take zero responsibility and blame their own poor behaviour on the police :nails:

You fucked up. Own it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:

What physical injury? The sad thing is that’s the condition of my hair. I just had to face it just now when she showed me on the screen. Its just whether I think it’s important enough to do anything about it cos it costs a lot of money to seek treatment.

For the scam attempt unfortunately it is the usual practice for these hair scalp treatment centres in my country but you have to do your research before you sign anything up and don’t let them pressure you into paying thousands of dollars for this!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Prefer a good rave. Love some good ol' fashion untz untz 😏😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would love to smash Michelle Pfeiffers face into a stone wall

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 15:59
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 01:59

Hey anon, chin up and only listen to the good things!

You’re not alone k? This is also sad but read the comments, a lot of support!
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaitlynnbui/vid ... 4081239342
Da. This hits hard lol. So many ppl disregard all media related programs/jobs as "tHE aRts is not a real job haha". When shit like vfx, editing and 3d modelling exist. And even then living in North America ppl somehow goad that all of these are easy jobs getting outsourced to other countries (excuse me what no) so why bother

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 18:52
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 01:56
Rant - people who take zero responsibility and blame their own poor behaviour on the police :nails:

You fucked up. Own it.
It’s not really poor behavior to ride a bike on the empty sidewalks under street lights vs the bike lanes which are tenfold more dangerous and on some streets nonexistent. There was no point in stopping me and warning me other than to d--- wave. I constantly see cops double back and follow me simply for being on a bicycle, night or day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it normal to feel like crying because you are exhausted? So far I have had the worst year of my life and I have just waited so long for things to start to calm down and now I feel so tired, I want this feeling to go away now please. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:02
Is it normal to feel like crying because you are exhausted? So far I have had the worst year of my life and I have just waited so long for things to start to calm down and now I feel so tired, I want this feeling to go away now please. :'(
Damn girl, break up w him then!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 11:12
Oh wow, Kathrin Winick you are one violent woman :blinkwide: But then if it's true that she turned you into a prostitute for whatever reason and you were raped then I feel so so bad for you and hope you make it to a better mental space. I hope you do. I hope the rapists are tried by law.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Of course it's normal. Not normal is suppressing your tears. Let them out and you will feel much better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:08
Guest wrote:
Stop trolling people Ash, you're cruel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Oh wow, Kathrin Winick you are one violent woman :blinkwide: But then if it's true that she turned you into a prostitute for whatever reason and you were raped then I feel so so bad for you and hope you make it to a better mental space. I hope you do. I hope the rapists are tried by law.

Yeah you didn’t even spell her name right. I am not Katheryn Winnick I just hate feiffer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah you didn’t even spell her name right. I am not Katheryn Winnick I just hate feiffer.
You sound like a teenage boy pr something. Do you get aroused writing violent bs online? Is that what passes for acne teenage boy trolling these days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like a teenage boy pr something. Do you get aroused writing violent bs online? Is that what passes for acne teenage boy trolling these days

It’s the rant and rave thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:32
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:08
Guest wrote:
Stop trolling people Ash, you're cruel.
Ash? Is that a tree? It's advice. when in a horrible situation you have to make the call to take care of yourself and leave the terrible situation. Making herself even more of a victim is worse and often dangerous. She should look after herself and leave the situation, her friends and family should help her do this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s the rant and rave thread.
Exactly not the pimple popper thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok she fucked up cat woman there’s a reason and she had an affair on her husband another reason

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh great, we are still on the first page and that troll is here. :eyeroll: Why cant we have one fucking thread without that lunatic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You get threads closed by calling everyone a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 10:13
Prefer a good rave. Love some good ol' fashion untz untz 😏😉
What about Utz?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My crush is a condescending bitch who is snarkish & snooty. She was making comments to me the other day to purposely piss me off. This bitch even asked me if I wanted a snickers. Fuck her ass. I wanted to deck her in the face.

E.M
Reactions:

Post by E.M »

get your eyes off me and get your eyes on all of the peoples lives that are in your hands. i will not address you again. start understanding things and act accordingly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many cups you smash this year? I kept you on to do your job so do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Met someone on a simple coffee date yesterday for the first time after years. I didn’t ask personal stuff cos I didn’t wanna intrude however she did mention few things which I didn’t think it matters till maybe now. I was wondering if it was a date or just a meet up…

She mentioned she dated few girls and she’s friends with her ex. I didn’t probe further. I mean usually I do but I think it was not appropriate to talk about exes.

I mean she looks decent. I’m not that attracted to her but I feel myself being drawn to her like how I feel towards my bestie, always in awe of her.

I don’t think it should be something to stress about as there were no sparks or romantic feeling but why can’t I stop thinking about her not texting me?

While it wasn’t really a bad date, I just feel like it’s really a torture that I wanna delete all dating apps. It feels like a job interview- always good to get offers even if u are not sure u want the job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm caught between fear and disillusionment :unsure:
I wish I could just make this feeling go away cause it's eating me inside 💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tomorrow is a super flower blood moon. I wish to witness it with you. :bigcry:
Sighhhh :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some famous lady started following me for no reason and I’m thinking I’m not even trying ….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have this problem where I blame myself for every single shit. Even things that didn't happen. Now I'm starting to feel guilty for sleeping. :fool:
My mind is a prision bitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2022, 01:45
Met someone on a simple coffee date yesterday for the first time after years. I didn’t ask personal stuff cos I didn’t wanna intrude however she did mention few things which I didn’t think it matters till maybe now. I was wondering if it was a date or just a meet up…

She mentioned she dated few girls and she’s friends with her ex. I didn’t probe further. I mean usually I do but I think it was not appropriate to talk about exes.

I mean she looks decent. I’m not that attracted to her but I feel myself being drawn to her like how I feel towards my bestie, always in awe of her.

I don’t think it should be something to stress about as there were no sparks or romantic feeling but why can’t I stop thinking about her not texting me?

While it wasn’t really a bad date, I just feel like it’s really a torture that I wanna delete all dating apps. It feels like a job interview- always good to get offers even if u are not sure u want the job.
Omg so much this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didnt know you can have Instagram on your laptop. Is this possible only in windows 11? You can even watch stories. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Khloe Kardashian looks like Kris Jenner. They all resemble Kris but Khloe the more I see is like Kris, so is Kim in an obvious way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have trust issues and I've lost the only person I ever trusted in my life. I feel like I won't be able to trust anyone ever again and this feeling is killing me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Talk about entitled.

I play this mobile game that I have been investing in since 2018, and at times, it felt more like a chore than a fun activity. It's also a MOBILE game, not a REAL game like console games.

There is this gameplay option where you can raid a "boss" with 3 other players for a reward once per week. I just did mine, and another member who wasn't part of our team asked if he could get help. My itchy fingers offered to pass the lobby, and when he went around begging others to help him, all of whom have already done the raid and collected the weekly reward, he made a remark to another player that I was "busy", with the quotes.

Yes, I may not be SO busy at the moment, but I sure waste more time than I have to on this game that I have wanted to quit before. Sometimes, I don't even finish what I planned for the day. When others have done so, I don't beg them for help, just look for others who have not done it yet.

I often wonder if these other members spend their entire days on this game.

So gonna drop my time spent on this by a long mile after I finish collecting my rewards.

With the context of a mobile game aside, how fucking entitled do you have to be to demand for help from others, then make some bitchy remark about them, when they don't even have to help you in the first place? Why are you so impatient that you can't wait for people who need the same thing you do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What physical injury? The sad thing is that’s the condition of my hair. I just had to face it just now when she showed me on the screen. Its just whether I think it’s important enough to do anything about it cos it costs a lot of money to seek treatment.

For the scam attempt unfortunately it is the usual practice for these hair scalp treatment centres in my country but you have to do your research before you sign anything up and don’t let them pressure you into paying thousands of dollars for this!
Da

Change your diet and use supplements like Zink, Bs, Iron, etc. Look up what vitamins and micro elements are important for hair growth. Use shampoo and conditioner with caffeine. I would do that for 3 months if I were you. If you don’t see positive change, get medical advice from a doctor, they’ll refer you to a professional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rant:

I generally hate it when webpages and apps change their user interface and look. It’s so annoying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From experience having worked as a regional supervisor of a brand that sells a completely different product but with similar marketing strategies, the expert/consultant is trained to make the situation appear as alarming and in need of immediate intervention as they reasonably can without flat out making stuff up, then to sell you the highest priced package that they gauge you can afford or are willing to spend.
I'm not excluding that you could have a real issue going on with your scalp, but before committing to thousands in treatments with questionable results stats, I'd try something else like a change of diet and at the very least consult a real dermatologist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching Britains Got Talent. I'm cringing at Simon's terrible impersonation of Sir David Attenborough. Who the fuck is Alesha Dixon with her dreadful nasal tone singing voice to pass comment about others who can really actually sing. She actually criticised a group of brilliant singer who she would not have been able to live with. Had she been on that stage she would have embarrest herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:argh: someone slap that disgusting homophobic bitch