Crush (Hulu) - Rowan Blanchard (Girl Meets World) and Auli’i Cravalho (Moana)

Reactions:

Re: Crush - Hulu movie starring Rowan Blanchard (Girl Meets World) and Auli’i Cravalho (Moana)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:25
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 00:58
Does anyone know how this did on Hulu? I don’t think it’ll perform as well as Happiest Season did.
That had so many people hate watching, I don't think this will have the same unless this feud gets more attention
I dont think it was due to hate watching. The movie broke hulu stream record in days, famous mainstream actors, and the hight of covid. The crush actors aren't famous enough for anyone to care outside of niche circles.
Even with Kstew, I don't think as many people would have watched without a bunch of gay accounts, men and women, going wait, ew, I don't like this lead??? and everyone else going to watch to see for themselves. I'm sure a solid amount also watched for the cast, David from Schitt's Creek too was there too, but I don't think it would have spread nearly as much without that particular drama

Reactions:

Re: Crush - Hulu movie starring Rowan Blanchard (Girl Meets World) and Auli’i Cravalho (Moana)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:38
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:25
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know how this did on Hulu? I don’t think it’ll perform as well as Happiest Season did.
That had so many people hate watching, I don't think this will have the same unless this feud gets more attention
I dont think it was due to hate watching. The movie broke hulu stream record in days, famous mainstream actors, and the hight of covid. The crush actors aren't famous enough for anyone to care outside of niche circles.
Even with Kstew, I don't think as many people would have watched without a bunch of gay accounts, men and women, going wait, ew, I don't like this lead??? and everyone else going to watch to see for themselves. I'm sure a solid amount also watched for the cast, David from Schitt's Creek too was there too, but I don't think it would have spread nearly as much without that particular drama
Happiest season was mainstream, it wasn't just gay women talking about the movie(If it were only gays it wouldn't have been the most streamed hulu movie.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 16:11
Bitches be gay :nails:
x2 they were cute as hell :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, no criticism against Rowan will prosper as long as the kids keep finding pics with her and her gfs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Out of curiosity I looked at twitter mentions of Rowan Blanchard and I'm astonished how stupid people can be. They just mindlessly repeat baseless accusations and most don't seem to be even aware Rowan is queer.

This really reminds me of incels. This and other examples makes me think they don't really care if the hate they're spewing is "justified" by anything real or not, they only seek for an excuse to try to "destroy/cancel" a woman, especially if she's from a minority (notice they rarely go after men). Which makes me really dissapointed with Auli'i because she should know what would she cause, especially when Rowan was already getting hate mails from psychos before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 17:22
Lol, no criticism against Rowan will prosper as long as the kids keep finding pics with her and her gfs
Huh? Rowan’s been criticized on twitter for her social activism and biphobia since she was a teen. There’s an ongoing discourse between the lesbians vs. queers because of this video:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 18:20
Out of curiosity I looked at twitter mentions of Rowan Blanchard and I'm astonished how stupid people can be. They just mindlessly repeat baseless accusations and most don't seem to be even aware Rowan is queer.

This really reminds me of incels. This and other examples makes me think they don't really care if the hate they're spewing is "justified" by anything real or not, they only seek for an excuse to try to "destroy/cancel" a woman, especially if she's from a minority (notice they rarely go after men). Which makes me really dissapointed with Auli'i because she should know what would she cause, especially when Rowan was already getting hate mails from psychos before.
x2 Twitter stans consist of braindead queerios they’ve used the same non-valid remarks and accusations against Rowan whether “she is a fake queer, homophobic, biphobic, lesphobic,”. I think Rowan is an easy target on twitter due to her unapologetic attitude and foray activism/ support for LGBTQ+ also just to mention she dates women exclusively most queerdos hate that. I can’t believe they are so triggered by those old silly likes… safe to say we can blame Auil’i for causing this much drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 16:53
Guest wrote:
Who is the other girl?

Guest3
Reactions:

Post by Guest3 »

Just watched CRUSH and it was the cutest, feel good movie I’ve seen in a while. Need more of this sort of content in film. A LOT MORE. Please and thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 19:42
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 16:53
Guest wrote:
Who is the other girl?
Her ex gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

those people will believe anything on the internet as long as it about someone they hate they don't care it real or not. don't think it her intention but Auli'i basically put her in position to get slash and give them validation to do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The way she stares and holds the girl is hella sweet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 00:36
Guest wrote:
The way she stares and holds the girl is hella sweet
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 03:30
Wait, what were AJ's dreams?
I think she's talking about meeting Tessa Tompson at this event.

Guestt2
Reactions:

Post by Guestt2 »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 03:36
Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 03:30
Wait, what were AJ's dreams?
I think she's talking about meeting Tessa Tompson at this event.
Yes. Because Tessa was AJ’s screen saver on her phone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Flixpatrol is probably not a reliable source but according to that site, It hasn't cracked the top 10 on its week of release. Does Hulu announce their numbers? How often?

Even tho I think this movie is cute, it's really aimed at a small audience with all of its queer talk and jokes that maybe only the queers would laugh. Happiest Season was marketed as a christmas rom com, with adult characters, had a big name like KStew, so it was for a more general audience, hence big success in its first week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eww her gay bff really sabotaging her chance with hottie gabby. Men are truly awful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 23:00
Guest wrote:

those people will believe anything on the internet as long as it about someone they hate they don't care it real or not. don't think it her intention but Auli'i basically put her in position to get slash and give them validation to do it.
It's stupid attention seeking people who want to feel superior who attack people. It's been seen time and time again...and it's mostly young women too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:

x2 Twitter stans consist of braindead queerios they’ve used the same non-valid remarks and accusations against Rowan whether “she is a fake queer, homophobic, biphobic, lesphobic,”. I think Rowan is an easy target on twitter due to her unapologetic attitude and foray activism/ support for LGBTQ+ also just to mention she dates women exclusively most queerdos hate that. I can’t believe they are so triggered by those old silly likes… safe to say we can blame Auil’i for causing this much drama
X100. Rowan did a right thing by ignoring them as the attention would make them worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I liked the movie. It was cute, but formulaic. But still cute.

The only time I had to cringe was during the last big scene, I hate the auditorium scene trope too much lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 01:08
I liked the movie. It was cute, but formulaic. But still cute.

The only time I had to cringe was during the last big scene, I hate the auditorium scene trope too much lol
x2 I agree. I thought it was a bit too public. I wish it was a more private declaration or maybe with their close friends and family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:40
Omg she’s so real :heart: :dance2:

the only bi that matters :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 01:38
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:40
Omg she’s so real :heart: :dance2:

the only bi that matters :wub:
Isn’t afraid of the word lesbian & hates Euphoria lol I love her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The rowan and auli'i one sided "beef is so weird to me cause auli'i was still liking and commenting on Rowan post while filming was ongoing. The tiktok was made in december and filming rapped in september/November. Auli'i most likely already knew about the biphobia cause Rowan posted about it on her ig. I feel like something happened around the end of filming. The tiktok felt like she purposely wanted internet losers to attack rowan. Cause the way she acted in the tiktok just felt straight like "this is revenge fuck you" and not actually caring about the "biphobia". The rest of the cast seem to like rowan and teala some highly of her. The girls of the cast minus auli'i were playing around and doing videos. They also went to a park with rowans gf.
Auli'i is a little part to blame of the views being low cause alot of ppl arent watching it cause of auli'i saying rowan is biphobic and even saying she ruined the movie.what I dont get is why would you use a "phobe" to drag your costar and still try to promote the movie saying ppl shld "ignore the costars views and watch or anyways" and actually expect ppl to watch the film happily. What was the endgame here?
It was very dumb on her part. I'm wondering what the producers said. Rowan is pretty close with natasha lyonne who is one of the producers of the movie along with maya rudolph. Natasha speaks highly of rowan and even called herself a rowan blanchard head in that interview they recently did together.
Also auli'i and rowan both attended tessa Thompson's Armani event and rowan is actually close with tessa. They took a picture together at the event. This was a missed opportunity to promote the show cause Rowan personally knows tessa and aj mentioned tessa in the movie. They couldve done a video about it.
Man idk I feel like it was a little bit of a loser thing to do especially cause rowan literally doesnt give a fuck and is unsettled by it all cause it's not even a new thing lol and girl has been getting hate since she was on disney channel. So now, auli'i wants ppl to watch crush but ppl dont want to because if what she said about rowan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:35
The rowan and auli'i one sided "beef is so weird to me cause auli'i was still liking and commenting on Rowan post while filming was ongoing. The tiktok was made in december and filming rapped in september/November. Auli'i most likely already knew about the biphobia cause Rowan posted about it on her ig. I feel like something happened around the end of filming. The tiktok felt like she purposely wanted internet losers to attack rowan. Cause the way she acted in the tiktok just felt straight like "this is revenge fuck you" and not actually caring about the "biphobia". The rest of the cast seem to like rowan and teala spoke highly of her. The girls of the cast minus auli'i were playing around and doing videos. They also went to a park with rowans gf.
Auli'i is a little part to blame of the views being low cause alot of ppl arent watching it cause of auli'i saying rowan is biphobic and even saying she ruined the movie.what I dont get is why would you use a "phobe" to drag your costar and still try to promote the movie saying ppl shld "ignore the costars views and watch or anyways" and actually expect ppl to watch the film happily. What was the endgame here?
It was very dumb on her part. I'm wondering what the producers said. Rowan is pretty close with natasha lyonne who is one of the producers of the movie along with maya rudolph. Natasha speaks highly of rowan and even called herself a rowan blanchard head in that interview they recently did together.
Also auli'i and rowan both attended tessa Thompson's Armani event and rowan is actually close with tessa. They took a picture together at the event. This was a missed opportunity to promote the show cause Rowan personally knows tessa and aj mentioned tessa in the movie. They couldve done a video about it.
Man idk I feel like it was a little bit of a loser thing to do especially cause rowan literally doesnt give a fuck and is unrattled by it all cause it's not even a new thing lol and she has been getting hate since she was on disney channel. So now, auli'i wants ppl to watch crush but ppl dont want to because of what she said about rowan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The rowan and auli'i one sided "beef is so weird to me cause auli'i was still liking and commenting on Rowan post while filming was ongoing. The tiktok was made in december and filming rapped in september/November. Auli'i most likely already knew about the biphobia cause Rowan posted about it on her ig. I feel like something happened around the end of filming. The tiktok felt like she purposely wanted internet losers to attack rowan. Cause the way she acted in the tiktok just felt straight like "this is revenge fuck you" and not actually caring about the "biphobia". The rest of the cast seem to like rowan and teala some highly of her. The girls of the cast minus auli'i were playing around and doing videos. They also went to a park with rowans gf.
Man idk I feel like it was a little bit of a loser thing to do especially cause rowan literally doesnt give a fuck and is unsettled by it all cause it's not even a new thing lol and girl has been getting hate since she was on disney channel. So now, auli'i wants ppl to watch crush but ppl dont want to because if what she said about rowan.
For a cutesy teen-rom with a targeted age group of (16-22) Crush is doing fine, the views on Hulu are decent those who were saying it isn’t due to Rowan’s biphobia is pure BS. The beef between Rowan & Auli’i is only known thru twitter & other LGBTQ+ spaces… personal views & alleged beef between these women doesn’t affect this movie or subscribers of Hulu at all. Rowan is loved by most people in Hollywood and its her personal choice to not deal or interact with Auli’i anymore can’t blame her for doing so for Auli’i did her dirty whatever their personal issues are its unprofessional of Auli’i to blast/call out Rowan like that on TikTok she could’ve settled her issues in private unless she did it for clout and validation. I am glad Rowan seems unfazed by it all she never did anything wrong #TeamRowan :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:38
Guest wrote:
The rowan and auli'i one sided "beef is so weird to me cause auli'i was still liking and commenting on Rowan post while filming was ongoing. The tiktok was made in december and filming rapped in september/November. Auli'i most likely already knew about the biphobia cause Rowan posted about it on her ig. I feel like something happened around the end of filming. The tiktok felt like she purposely wanted internet losers to attack rowan. Cause the way she acted in the tiktok just felt straight like "this is revenge fuck you" and not actually caring about the "biphobia". The rest of the cast seem to like rowan and teala spoke highly of her. The girls of the cast minus auli'i were playing around and doing videos. They also went to a park with rowans gf.
Man idk I feel like it was a little bit of a loser thing to do especially cause rowan literally doesnt give a fuck and is unrattled by it all cause it's not even a new thing lol and she has been getting hate since she was on disney channel. So now, auli'i wants ppl to watch crush but ppl dont want to because of what she said about rowan.
x2 Theory: Auli’i & her bf labeled themselves as a “bisexual couple”. Rowan called Auli’i for it and now they have an one sided beef 🤓

penguinsupporter
Reactions: 1

Post by penguinsupporter »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 Theory: Auli’i & her bf labeled themselves as a “bisexual couple”. Rowan called Auli’i for it and now they have an one sided beef 🤓
LMAO, well this theory beats the one going around on social media regarding how the beef between them came to be cos they dated between filming xD

Reactions:

Re: Crush (Hulu) - Rowan Blanchard (Girl Meets World) and Auli’i Cravalho (Moana)

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe we have a movie with a token straight friend/couple to lesbian leads, please more films where straights are in the background :dance2:

Reactions:

Re: Crush (Hulu) - Rowan Blanchard (Girl Meets World) and Auli’i Cravalho (Moana)

Post by Guest »

I watched it yesterday and I really liked it. It's sweet, cute, funny and happy which is something we deserve. Also after watching it something about the names Paige and Aj was reminding me of something but I couldn't place it and then I remembered. I used to watch WWE with my older brother and there were two wrestlers I was crushing on and their names were Paige and Aj Lee and I also shipped them together so that's a funny coincidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2022, 13:43
I watched it yesterday and I really liked it. It's sweet, cute, funny and happy which is something we deserve. Also after watching it something about the names Paige and Aj was reminding me of something but I couldn't place it and then I remembered. I used to watch WWE with my older brother and there were two wrestlers I was crushing on and their names were Paige and Aj Lee and I also shipped them together so that's a funny coincidence.
:lol: Omgggg, that's the little familiar in the back of my mind. I don't follow them but I've seen gifs, lmao

Agreed on how cute and happy it was, I realized after I'd been smiling the whole time (though I too couldn't really handle the auditorium scene and had to come back to it after)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Crush Watch Party without Rowan? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

penguinsupporter wrote:
10 May 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LMAO, well this theory beats the one going around on social media regarding how the beef between them came to be cos they dated between filming xD
VERY unlikely that they dated LMAO but they could’ve hooked up idk. rowan’s had a bunch of gfs so maybe she’s the hit it and quit it type but auli’i wanted more. the tiktok thing did feel like bitterness not some omg i was hate crimed woes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Auli’i just unfollowed Rowan… tf how low can this person get?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 14:05
Maturity level: of a third grade

I don’t know what she’ll garner on this. I am now starting to believe she’ll do the craziest shit for attention and drama lol typical bislut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's ok. I personally don't need a Crush part 2. I just hope Rowan keeps being casted in lesbian roles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This movie sucks. The chemistry is nowhere to be found.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm willing to pay a good amount of money to know the drama between those two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 15:36
now don’t lie just because you dislike the actress lol if they didn’t have chemistry this bts drama wouldn’t be half as interesting

Guest001
Reactions:

Post by Guest001 »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 17:32
x20 Auli’i is so dramatic she acts like Rowan’s forlorn ex lover :rofl:

rowanprotector123
Reactions:

Post by rowanprotector123 »

Guest001 wrote:
14 May 2022, 18:26
Guest wrote:
lmao none of Rowan’s ex gfs ever acted like this. Auli’i is giving a single white female vibe

Guest1t
Reactions:

Post by Guest1t »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 15:36
now don’t lie just because you dislike the actress lol if they didn’t have chemistry this bts drama wouldn’t be half as interesting
DA The off screen drama is fun, but they didn't have that much chemistry in the movie, the kisses were awkward and maybe it's because they didn't like each other IRL. Rowan needs to do another lesbian movie but with someone that doesn't hate her and can kiss her properly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rowanprotector123 wrote:
14 May 2022, 18:33
Guest001 wrote:
14 May 2022, 18:26
Guest wrote:
lmao none of Rowan’s ex gfs ever acted like this. Auli’i is giving a single white female vibe
sorry to any parts that might’ve gotten hurt in whatever happened between them but it’s giving “pick me choose me love me” and not being picked in the end 😭 sorry but i’m ctfu thinking of the scenario in which she waited for an opportunity to finally hook up with rowan and her picking other girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 14:05
I don't care about the drama, but seriously? An unfollow makes her a bad person? I take it you never unfollowed anyone?
You should let the whole world know to never unfollow anyone, because it makes them look bad. Jeez.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She a little messy tbh but if she don’t like her she don’t like her lol, I do think she could’ve handled all this better though