Re: Kaylee Bryant

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 00:38
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 23:07
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 16:38
The cast has been busy filming the finale but Omono liked Kaylee’s recent post. Courtney never stopped liking her posts. One of the writers still likes all her posts. Ben has liked a few posts since she left. Danielle, Quincy, and Aria aren’t active on instagram. Only main cast member that’s stopped liking her posts is Jenny which doesn’t have to mean anything bad since Kaylee is still like her posts. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me. Sad that shipping wars are so out of control that people do stuff like this.

I hope this show gets cancelled simply because this toxic fandom needs to be put down.
100% agree, the cast doesn't deserve this toxic fandom. The worst is that once again the crazy party of the fandom will go after kaylee. I understand the importance of ships to people, but God how can they obsess over it so much and to this point???
Right like there’s no harm in shipping wars as long as you keep in mind it’s just a show and these are just characters. It’s when you drag the actors into it is when you are taking it too far.

What I don’t understand is why Kaylee has always been the target for hate. I’ve seen hate thrown at many characters on the show but Kaylee is the only actor I’ve ever seen get attacked by the fans. All because they don’t like Hosie? Well Danielle is a part of starting Hosie as well so why doesn’t she get hate? Not saying she deserves it, none of them do, but it’s just frustrating to see how some of the fans have vilified Kaylee.
They hate Kaylee cause she is queer. And unlike their favourites, actually spent hours and hours with her fans over the last four years. They are homophobic and jealous, plain and simple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 23:07
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 16:38
The cast has been busy filming the finale but Omono liked Kaylee’s recent post. Courtney never stopped liking her posts. One of the writers still likes all her posts. Ben has liked a few posts since she left. Danielle, Quincy, and Aria aren’t active on instagram. Only main cast member that’s stopped liking her posts is Jenny which doesn’t have to mean anything bad since Kaylee is still like her posts. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me. Sad that shipping wars are so out of control that people do stuff like this.

I hope this show gets cancelled simply because this toxic fandom needs to be put down.
100% agree, the cast doesn't deserve this toxic fandom. The worst is that once again the crazy party of the fandom will go after kaylee. I understand the importance of ships to people, but God how can they obsess over it so much and to this point???
Right like there’s no harm in shipping wars as long as you keep in mind it’s just a show and these are just characters. It’s when you drag the actors into it is when you are taking it too far.

What I don’t understand is why Kaylee has always been the target for hate. I’ve seen hate thrown at many characters on the show but Kaylee is the only actor I’ve ever seen get attacked by the fans. All because they don’t like Hosie? Well Danielle is a part of starting Hosie as well so why doesn’t she get hate? Not saying she deserves it, none of them do, but it’s just frustrating to see how some of the fans have vilified Kaylee.
They saw that Kaylee was beloved by the cast, crew, fans, and Danielle. So she was the biggest threat to Handon or Hizzie shippers. The online bullying of Kaylee was and still is so disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Deuxmoi was a thing back when the Vampire Diaries was airing I could only imagine the dumb bullshit that would’ve been said. This cast has the misfortune of being on a show during the height of misinformation, bullying, and hate on social media. Glad that Kaylee and Danielle have deactivated their Twitters and I wish this cast success post show and that the crazy ass toxic fans die off with the inevitable upcoming cancellation of Legacies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People saying the cast is posting more bts photos now that Kaylee is gone is hilarious. We’ve been in a pandemic for the last two years, the cast had to social distance in their trailers, prior to the pandemic Kaylee was always posting BTS stuff or was featured in the casts bts stuff. People making up false scenarios based on social media interactions are hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good news is everyone’s basically moved on from that fake blind item due to how horrible tonight’s episode was and the fact that it seems like the shows been cancelled :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve thought about this for awhile and……

I say worst case scenario all the rumors are true and Kaylee was mistreated or had issues with Matt, Brett, etc behind the scenes and so she left and maybe some cast mates took sides behind the scenes or decided be silent instead of support her.

Best case scenario she was unhappy with her storyline, the show, and the toxic fan environment, and also ready to move on to other things so she removed herself from the show. Perhaps the unfollow of Brett and Julie was due to her being unhappy with the bs way they wrote her off hr show and kept it a secret from the fans or something else like that.

The fact that 4 months later fans are still talking about it/making up rumors about her is insane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 06:37
I’ve thought about this for awhile and……

I say worst case scenario all the rumors are true and Kaylee was mistreated or had issues with Matt, Brett, etc behind the scenes and so she left and maybe some cast mates took sides behind the scenes or decided be silent instead of support her.

Best case scenario she was unhappy with her storyline, the show, and the toxic fan environment, and also ready to move on to other things so she removed herself from the show. Perhaps the unfollow of Brett and Julie was due to her being unhappy with the bs way they wrote her off hr show and kept it a secret from the fans or something else like that.

The fact that 4 months later fans are still talking about it/making up rumors about her is insane.
I think Kaylee having issues with Matt is the key. She wasn’t comfortable continuing to work with him after his homophobic and xenophobic online behaviour.

The other cast members are really in a no win scenario. Julie and Brett won’t fire Matt, so they either have to give up a high paying job on principle, like Kaylee was willing to do, but they don’t want to put on an online trial by the fans for siding for or against Kaylee. Especially given Kaylee probably had to sign an NDA to get out of her contract early. So they all stayed quiet.

What will be fascinating is after the show is cancelled. How many of them will talk about what happened? I expect we will learn more over the next few years. Small leaks over time. And eventually Kaylee will pull a Kat Graham and give an interview that doesn’t have much on specifics, but does provide an explanation of why she wanted out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Kaylee’s character in her new movie might be gay……not confirmed yet but she wears rainbow jewelry as well as rainbow shoes. Hallmark has been doing a lot of queer storylines recently which is refreshing to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 19:21
Looks like Kaylee’s character in her new movie might be gay……not confirmed yet but she wears rainbow jewelry as well as rainbow shoes. Hallmark has been doing a lot of queer storylines recently which is refreshing to see.
I hope that’s true. Or maybe that’s just Kaylee new default mode for characters she plays. If it’s not explicitly stated stated the character is straight, Kaylee is going to make her queer. :heart:

I need her in w|w romance film so bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 18:13
The fact that it’s more than likely a blind item about an actress from Charmed, madeleine mantock, who left the show and has had drama come out about her since leaving…..but toxic fans who hate Kaylee are making it seem like it’s her :rofl:
Fuck the Hizzie fandom. They are so gross. They know their ship is never going to happen and instead of targeting their frustrations at the writers, they are hating on Kaylee. They are the absolute worst.
Hizzie fandom really seems to be the worst of them, not even handon is this level of toxic. I've seen a few tweets of them attacking Kaylee out of nowhere. Even with Kaylee not being in the show anymore they still cant keep her out of their mouths.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fact that it’s more than likely a blind item about an actress from Charmed, madeleine mantock, who left the show and has had drama come out about her since leaving…..but toxic fans who hate Kaylee are making it seem like it’s her :rofl:
Fuck the Hizzie fandom. They are so gross. They know their ship is never going to happen and instead of targeting their frustrations at the writers, they are hating on Kaylee. They are the absolute worst.
Hizzie fandom really seems to be the worst of them, not even handon is this level of toxic. I've seen a few tweets of them attacking Kaylee out of nowhere. Even with Kaylee not being in the show anymore they still cant keep her out of their mouths.
They are so clueless and deranged. Now they are going after Layne Morgan, a Legacies writer / Hizzie shipper, because Brett is setting up Lizzie and MG as an end game ship again. What a mess.

I'll never forgive them for the online bullying of Kaylee on Twitter. She never deserved that at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 13:48
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are so clueless and deranged. Now they are going after Layne Morgan, a Legacies writer / Hizzie shipper, because Brett is setting up Lizzie and MG as an end game ship again. What a mess.

I'll never forgive them for the online bullying of Kaylee on Twitter. She never deserved that at all.
I mean really we should all be in solidarity over the fact that this show has given us horrible sapphic representation and queerbaited Hosie’s and Hizzie’s for 4 seasons. Don’t understand the need for fighting with each other when we are all in the same boat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee’s movie got mentioned on Kelly and Ryan this morning! Kelly was telling a story and I guess she’s good friends with Holly Pete and mentioned her filming the movie. No Kaylee mention but still thought it was cool. I freaked out a little lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:16
Kaylee’s movie got mentioned on Kelly and Ryan this morning! Kelly was telling a story and I guess she’s good friends with Holly Pete and mentioned her filming the movie. No Kaylee mention but still thought it was cool. I freaked out a little lol.
Is it really coming out this summer? If so, that’s cool.

I’m so interested to see what her character is like and her dynamic with Holly should be fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:25
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:16
Is it really coming out this summer? If so, that’s cool.

I’m so interested to see what her character is like and her dynamic with Holly should be fun.
No official release date, but if I’m not mistaken last I heard was August. I’m excited to see Kaylee playing other roles. Must be nice as an actress after nearly 5 years of playing the same character to do something different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee in flannel? Yes, please. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee Bryant in fitness wear is my new religion. So hot :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 19:01
She is so damn fine. I miss Kaylee content :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 23:59
Guest wrote:
:dead:

I really need a hot girl summer from Kaylee. Damn, she looks fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 02:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Manifesting for Kaylee hot girl summer in New York with her celeb friend group :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 02:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Manifesting for Kaylee hot girl summer in New York with her celeb friend group :fingcross:
Manifesting Kaylee, hot girl summer in New York with her celeb friend group. Olivia plays matchmaker and get's Kaylee a cute gf. Is Ella single? :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 02:50
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 02:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Manifesting Kaylee, hot girl summer in New York with her celeb friend group. Olivia plays matchmaker and get's Kaylee a cute gf. Is Ella single? :gaypimp:
I don’t closely keep up with Ella but I remember during Dickinson learning she had a really old boyfriend. Maybe they’ve broken up. Ella mentioned Kaylee at a Goldrush event back in March. She said she adored Kaylee and would try to get a picture next time they were together :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Legacies cancelled :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 21:43

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Collecting on that karma :lol:

On a real note I think the actors will be just fine if not better now that they can move on. I feel bad for the crew but have absolutely zero sympathy for the writers, Brett or Julie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Collecting on that karma :lol:

On a real note I think the actors will be just fine if not better now that they can move on. I feel bad for the crew but have absolutely zero sympathy for the writers, Brett or Julie.
The other Julie show got cancelled too. That cw sale doing more good for the people :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I legit feel bad for most of the cast and crew. Having said that, the writing on that show was absolute fucking trash. I'm only surprised that it took this long for it to be cancelled and for it to be confirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to spill behind the scenes tea now that the show is over. A former makeup artist made a post saying how he’s happy it got cancelled lol. Only a matter of time until someone speaks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 23:53
I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to spill behind the scenes tea now that the show is over. A former makeup artist made a post saying how he’s happy it got cancelled lol. Only a matter of time until someone speaks.
I think Danielle and Jenny are doing fan event next weekend, but it's probably too early for them to really spill the tea. But it's definitely coming. In that recent magazine interview Danielle did - she mentioned how frustrating it was not to have input on her character and the show.

I suspect we will get more and more tea over the next year or two about what happened on the show in the last few seasons. I hope Kaylee will eventually feel more comfortable to talk about what happened, now that she won't have to worry about putting people's jobs at risk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I really didn't expect Legacies to be cancelled...like..AT...ALL. I was surprised Charmed got cancelled because I thought CW likes to finish their shows even with low rating, now Charmed is definitely low rating even in social media. But Legacies I think is pretty good in social media, not to mention it's JPlec's show. I'm pretty shocked :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 03:56
Wow I really didn't expect Legacies to be cancelled...like..AT...ALL. I was surprised Charmed got cancelled because I thought CW likes to finish their shows even with low rating, now Charmed is definitely low rating even in social media. But Legacies I think is pretty good in social media, not to mention it's JPlec's show. I'm pretty shocked :nervous:
The WB and CBS, who co-own the CW, have been trying to sell the network for over 6 months. It's been losing money for years, but that's the reason for the surge in recent cancellations. They need to make it more viable for a new buyer. Nobody wants to take on a network that losing millions of dollars per year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twitter is a hilarious place to be in right now if you're a hosie. Everyone suddenly concerned about the lgbt and poc rep the show brings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A writer liked a tweet about how at least Matt Davis is unemployed now :rofl:

Oh yeah some tea is definitely going to happen sooner than I thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 07:47
Twitter is a hilarious place to be in right now if you're a hosie. Everyone suddenly concerned about the lgbt and poc rep the show brings
It’s such BS. There were people celebrating when Kaylee(a queer and Asian actress) left, but now they are crying over the fact that a “diverse” show is ending. There’s nothing diverse about this show other than the mlm relationship that just happened two seconds after their queer actress left. Oh and let’s not forget the black characters they’ve sidelined for seasons. We never even got Kalebs backstory and MG has become a background character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 03:24
Guest wrote:
I think Danielle and Jenny are doing fan event next weekend, but it's probably too early for them to really spill the tea. But it's definitely coming. In that recent magazine interview Danielle did - she mentioned how frustrating it was not to have input on her character and the show.

I suspect we will get more and more tea over the next year or two about what happened on the show in the last few seasons. I hope Kaylee will eventually feel more comfortable to talk about what happened, now that she won't have to worry about putting people's jobs at risk.
I doubt Jenny will ever say anything bad about the show. Danielle will just continue to be vague about how frustrating it was not having a say in her character. Kaylee probably won’t talk for years unless she has the security of a well established job out of fear of being blacklisted.

If anything comes out it’s going to be from crew members I suspect. Such as that makeup artist who’s been spilling tea for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 03:56
Julie Plec had 4 shows get axed yesterday. I think her reign of success is ending lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 11:29
Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 03:24
Guest wrote:

I doubt Jenny will ever say anything bad about the show. Danielle will just continue to be vague about how frustrating it was not having a say in her character. Kaylee probably won’t talk for years unless she has the security of a well established job out of fear of being blacklisted.

If anything comes out it’s going to be from crew members I suspect. Such as that makeup artist who’s been spilling tea for years.
I could see Kaylee and Danielle talking more publicly and specifically about how they pitched and pushed for character and storylines ideas, but were constantly ignored.

But yeah, I don't think Kaylee can talk about what went down with Matt Davis until she has a lot more work on her resume. There are still way too many white straight producers and casting people who be turned off by a queer mixed race girl taking a stand like she did and not wanting to film any more scenes with Matt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What hypocrites... I must have missed those hundreds of concerned tweets wondering what happened to Finch since Kaylee left? They literally banished their one remaining POC female queer character to an offscreen bakery after Josie left. And it was crickets from the fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 14:39
Guest wrote:
What hypocrites... I must have missed those hundreds of concerned tweets wondering what happened to Finch since Kaylee left? They literally banished their one remaining POC female queer character to an offscreen bakery after Josie left. And it was crickets from the fandom.
Right! Like they couldn’t even be bothered to at least make Finch a side character like Wade? They just made her disappear after Josie left and then one of the writers had the nerve to like a tweet claiming it was the fans fault that there was no sapphic rep on the show because people were mean about Finch/Josie’s relationship lmao. These writers are doing everything but taking accountability for their shitty writing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 14:43
Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Right! Like they couldn’t even be bothered to at least make Finch a side character like Wade? They just made her disappear after Josie left and then one of the writers had the nerve to like a tweet claiming it was the fans fault that there was no sapphic rep on the show because people were mean about Finch/Josie’s relationship lmao. These writers are doing everything but taking accountability for their shitty writing.
Yeah its why i dont feel bad about any of these people. They don't get to act high and mighty as if writing for a cw show is the pinnacle of success and then consistently blame the fans when shit happens. If they believe so much in their capabilities as writers they wouldn’t worry about finding a new job. Miss me with that bs hizzies are trying to pull with that 'laughing at people losing their jobs'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was just reading a series of tweets from Layne Morgan, one of the staff writers on Legacies, about how she pitched a Bodyguard movie (the Kevin Costner/Whitney Houston romance/thriller) like Therapy Box simulation for Josie and Hope in Legacies.

It's still so frustrating that both Kaylee and Danielle were continually pitching Hosie to the writers and most of the writers on the show would have supported going in that direction. So much so, that they often snuck in some romantic subtext (Dark Josie using Caroline's line to Klaus "Why don't you pick on someone your own size") and yet asshole Brett Matthews - the showrunner that replaced Julie, continually refused to do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least we won't have a 31-year-old actress playing a high school girl anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 07:08
At least we won't have a 31-year-old actress playing a high school girl anymore
Okay let’s not be mean to Jenny it might bring her loud fans in here lol. But on the topic of her….notice how she didn’t include any Kaylee pics in her goodbye post to Legacies. I stand by the fact something weird is going on there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 15:10
I was just reading a series of tweets from Layne Morgan, one of the staff writers on Legacies, about how she pitched a Bodyguard movie (the Kevin Costner/Whitney Houston romance/thriller) like Therapy Box simulation for Josie and Hope in Legacies.

It's still so frustrating that both Kaylee and Danielle were continually pitching Hosie to the writers and most of the writers on the show would have supported going in that direction. So much so, that they often snuck in some romantic subtext (Dark Josie using Caroline's line to Klaus "Why don't you pick on someone your own size") and yet asshole Brett Matthews - the showrunner that replaced Julie, continually refused to do it.
Layne is so weird. She’s the biggest Hizzie supporter and Hizzie fans worship her because they thought she would make Hizzie happen, but also Layne wrote the therapy box episode which was heavily Hosie, as well as pitched an even gayer therapy box with the body guard, and is now liking Hosie tweets lol. Pick a side girl. Can’t decide whether I like her or not but she does hate Matt Davis and gets along with Kaylee so guess she can’t be too bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 12:39
Guest wrote:

Layne is so weird. She’s the biggest Hizzie supporter and Hizzie fans worship her because they thought she would make Hizzie happen, but also Layne wrote the therapy box episode which was heavily Hosie, as well as pitched an even gayer therapy box with the body guard, and is now liking Hosie tweets lol. Pick a side girl. Can’t decide whether I like her or not but she does hate Matt Davis and gets along with Kaylee so guess she can’t be too bad.
Layne does really loves the enemies to lovers trope, I think that's why she was more of a 'Hizzie' vs a 'Hosie', but honestly I think she would have been happy to write any w|w romance on the show. The Grey's episode is one of the better written episodes of the season.

I do kinda feel bad for her. She was in a no win situation with the fandom. Legacies finally hires a queer female writer and then all that shit goes down between Kaylee and Matt and she's the lowest ranking/least experienced writer in the writer's room. What can she really do?

But as you said, Kaylee clearly connected with her, and I trust Kaylee's judgement. And I do love how so much of the writers won't disguise their complete disgust with Matt Davis. That's kind of refreshing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 13:33
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 12:39
Guest wrote:

Layne does really loves the enemies to lovers trope, I think that's why she was more of a 'Hizzie' vs a 'Hosie', but honestly I think she would have been happy to write any w|w romance on the show. The Grey's episode is one of the better written episodes of the season.

I do kinda feel bad for her. She was in a no win situation with the fandom. Legacies finally hires a queer female writer and then all that shit goes down between Kaylee and Matt and she's the lowest ranking/least experienced writer in the writer's room. What can she really do?

But as you said, Kaylee clearly connected with her, and I trust Kaylee's judgement. And I do love how so much of the writers won't disguise their complete disgust with Matt Davis. That's kind of refreshing.
I agree I think some of the hate she got was unwarranted. She probably shouldn’t have been so vocal about who she ships and interactive with the fans because this fandom is crazy lol but at the end of the day she’s a queer writer who joined the show 4 seasons too late to make a difference on the show lol. Besides there was no changing Brett’s mind. Kaylee and Danielle learned that after getting shot down with Hosie for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahhh finally new Kaylee content! I wonder if she’s doing some modeling or what. Looks like the stylist who posted her on his story is an LA based hairstylist who works with a lot of celebs for various things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media] [/media]

She looks stunning! Can’t wait to see whatever this is for :wub: