Kaylee Bryant

Reactions:

Kaylee Bryant

Post by Guest »

So Kaylee Bryant quit that Julie Plec tire fire that is Legacies and decided to get herself a gf IRL. Little Josie Saltzman and teenage Alex Danvers. Sweet! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CavKttxP1bE/

Reactions:

Re: Kaylee Bryant

Post by Guest »

They both look so good. :wub:

Birkin
Reactions:

Post by Birkin »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 03:49

I thought Olivia is dating Natasha Liu Bordizzo? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Birkin wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 03:52
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 03:49

I thought Olivia is dating Natasha Liu Bordizzo? :nervous:
Apparently not. I knew Kaylee and Olivia were hanging out in New York last summer, but this might be serious. Kaylee returned to NY in January. Now we know why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia belongs to Gus😡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are they really a couple or is this just another case of L Chat thinking they're a couple because they hung out and touched a few times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats on the girlfriend if that's true? and quitting that julie plec show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee's always been so private about her real life, so I'm living for this. Go live your best gay life girl. They are cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:10
Are they really a couple or is this just another case of L Chat thinking they're a couple because they hung out and touched a few times.
the latter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh my god, they were roommates

They are a couple.

Kaylee's referencing a popular meme from a few years back about straight people thinking two girls living together were just roommates when it was clearly more than that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, they are roommates?

That whole gang confuses the shit out of my gaydar 😋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:23
So, they are roommates?

That whole gang confuses the shit out of my gaydar 😋
I don't think any of Olivia's squad would consider themselves straight (NY Theater kids are all apparently queer now), but I think they are together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aren’t they… actually roommates tho? :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:30
Let Urban dictionary help you out. :gaypimp:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... 0roommates

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:19
Guest wrote:
Oh my god, they were roommates

They are a couple.

Kaylee's referencing a popular meme from a few years back about straight people thinking two girls living together were just roommates when it was clearly more than that.
Let urban dictionary answer your question
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... d=15398371

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:

I know the joke, I know the reference and I understood it. I’m just asking if it isn’t possible she’s making the joke… because they're actually roommates in the literal sense (because I thought they were), and not in the internet joke way?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are some of the posters here men or straight women? Because pretty sure all lesbians know the "roommates" joke which makes fun of straight people assuming a lesbian couple are just roommates. That has been around for a few years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:59
Are some of the posters here men or straight women? Because pretty sure all lesbians know the "roommates" joke which makes fun of straight people assuming a lesbian couple are just roommates. That has been around for a few years.
It's not though, it's from an old Vine video of a guy making fun of a woman walking past him on the phone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Then Olivia responds with

You are my Royal Palm

What kind of new York hipster answer is that?? 😶

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:

I know the joke, I know the reference and I understood it. I’m just asking if it isn’t possible she’s making the joke… because they're actually roommates in the literal sense (because I thought they were), and not in the internet joke way?
It's possible, but Kaylee knows she has a really young LGBT fanbase. Personally, I don't think she would play such a meta joke like that with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 05:04
Then Olivia responds with

You are my Royal Palm

What kind of new York hipster answer is that?? 😶
That's the place they were. The Royal Palms shuffle club. Wich I don't get. Isn't shuffling an old people sports? Is it a new York lesbian thing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 03:43

So Kaylee Bryant quit that Julie Plec tire fire that is Legacies and decided to get herself a gf IRL. Little Josie Saltzman and teenage Alex Danvers. Sweet! :wub:

Congrats to her on both, its also clear that the issue on the show is 100% Julie Plec just being homophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 06:44
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 03:43

Congrats to her on both, its also clear that the issue on the show is 100% Julie Plec just being homophobic.
Not just Julie. Don’t forget racist and homophobic Matt Davis who Kaylee refused to work with in season 4. Good for her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah-Ha! I knew it. She joined a poly group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 14:29
Ah-Ha! I knew it. She joined a poly group
:rofl:

I mean, do we blame her? She was single for so long.

That squad of girls she is now hanging with in NY is stunning. Olivia, Gus Birney, Ella Hunt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good on her for leaving that julie plague show. Hopefully that CW sale finally gets rid of whatever deal her and berlanti have with warner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty positive her and Olivia are just friends but Kaylee does have a girlfriend according to someone on Twitter who said her girlfriend posted a sweet message for Kaylee when she left the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee, Danielle, and Jenny have been super private about their love lives which I don’t blame them legacies fans are insane. If she has a girlfriend she’s not gonna broadcast it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what's wrong with the show and plec ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 16:42
Pretty positive her and Olivia are just friends but Kaylee does have a girlfriend according to someone on Twitter who said her girlfriend posted a sweet message for Kaylee when she left the show.
Why would you assume Kaylee and Olivia are just friends? Especially given she quoted that meme about people assuming two girls living together are just “friends”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

008 I
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
Why would you assume Kaylee and Olivia are just friends? Especially given she quoted that meme about people assuming two girls living together are just “friends”
Because they’ve been friends for years and are literally roommates lmao. Y’all taking that’s quote too seriously. It was from a vine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For her to leave a steady job with a steady income knowing that opportunities aren't that common, takes mad courage. People have stayed on even worse jobs just so they can keep their income going, so respect to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 19:24
For her to leave a steady job with a steady income knowing that opportunities aren't that common, takes mad courage. People have stayed on even worse jobs just so they can keep their income going, so respect to her.
She is super dense. Is it bad if i think this might be l*lu’s impact? That girl is really hot could have awoken something within her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Agreed. She gave up a 250k - 500k a year salary. Kaylee’s been acting for awhile, but she always been fully aware of how lucky and rare opportunities to get a main role in a tv series are. Walking away from that, takes real courage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
Agreed. She gave up a 250k - 500k a year salary. Kaylee’s been acting for awhile, but she always been fully aware of how lucky and rare opportunities to get a main role in a tv series are. Walking away from that, takes real courage.
There must be a real serious reason for her to leave, no one gives up that much money that easy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 20:24
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
There must be a real serious reason for her to leave, no one gives up that much money that easy.
I do know that two weeks after she publicly came out as Queer, she posted two tweets about ‘standing up for what you believe in is standing up for those who follow you’. Im pretty sure Matt Davis said something racist or homophobic and she told Julie Plec and Brett Matthews that she wasn’t willing to work with him anymore.

They could have fired Matt, but wouldn’t, so Kaylee decided to quit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 18:16
Julie Plec is basically just an aged Twilight Mom who is set on the late 2000s mentality of what a teen show should be or who should the main character and relationships also should be...if you know what i mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
She is super dense. Is it bad if i think this might be l*lu’s impact? That girl is really hot could have awoken something within her.
I think she was non-straight all along and not to be an thelchatter lol but her friendship with Danielle Rose Russell was always kinda 'sus'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Julie Plec is basically just an aged Twilight Mom who is set on the late 2000s mentality of what a teen show should be or who should the main character and relationships also should be...if you know what i mean.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg with Julie. She was constantly killing off all gay and lesbians characters on both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, almost always to service some straight characters storyline. She promised things would be different with Legacies, but then promptly wrote off Penelope Park, so Josie could be paired with the main male lead of the show in season 2.

She and Brett Matthews really were the worst.

Kaylee and Danielle have also talked about taking Brett out for a beer to pitch a romance between Hope and Josie and they were both shutdown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 19:20
008 I
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
Because they’ve been friends for years and are literally roommates lmao. Y’all taking that’s quote too seriously. It was from a vine.
A vine that became a meme about straight people not getting that two girls or guys living together were “together” and not actually just roommates. Why reference that meme at all if they are just platonic friends/roommates?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 21:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s just the tip of the iceberg with Julie. She was constantly killing off all gay and lesbians characters on both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, almost always to service some straight characters storyline. She promised things would be different with Legacies, but then promptly wrote off Penelope Park, so Josie could be paired with the main male lead of the show in season 2.

Kaylee and Danielle have also talked about taking Brett out for a beer to pitch a romance between Hope and Josie and they were both shutdown.

Julie Plec is obsessed with the men on her TVD Universe. Basically good luck with your character especially if you’re a woman who cant be of service to the male characters on the show.

Also keeping Matt Davis employed

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
It really seems they are only rommates, someone commented on it in the begining of the year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 21:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kaylee and Danielle really fought for hosie, it was a shame that they never took it forward. But they kept with the subtext as not to lose viewers...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad to see she's getting more love from the sapphics because I've been completely enamored with her gay ass for months. Months!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »