Re: Kaylee Bryant

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 20:57
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 20:46
Not trying to get my hopes up about this but ummmmm

https://twitter.com/hosiefiim/status/1 ... 5WyCizTjgA
Updating to add the photo was taken in Conyers, GA on April 1st. Conyers is 17 minutes away from Covington where they shoot Legacies…..are we really about to get Josie back :blinkwide: obvisouly she’s filming a movie now till the end of May while the rest of the cast is currently filming the finale so it wouldn’t be a permanent return but please dear god we need better closure for Josie.
I do remember a few weeks ago seeing bts photos of some of the cast filming out in the square next to a bus and there being a casting call for bus passenger extras…….you know who left on a bus…. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 14:55
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 01:08
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 00:35
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 12:00
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 05:49
OT but is danielle gay? She has vibe
She has or had a boyfriend as of last year so probably not. But nobody knows for sure her sexuality. She’s been very private. The whole cast has been impressively private with their love lives. I only found out recently Aria is married and has been since before the show even aired.
Whaaat??? Yes the cast is very private with everything actually, but I'm really shocked that Aria is married. But it is understandable, the fandom is crazy, which is a shame because most of the cast seems really nice. Kaylee didn't deserve this, and Danielle.. what people did to her was really awful
Yeah I feel bad for the cast. I mean TVDU fandom is crazy in general but this cast is much younger than the casts from the other two shows and social media wasn’t as big back then. Danielle was 18 when the show aired. Kaylee 20. And they’ve had to deal with a lot of crazy. I wish they would be more active, like I miss how happy and open they all were in season 1 but I totally understand why they’ve all disappeared.
Nina and Kat were 20 and 19 respectively when then started on TVD. So not really any different that Kaylee and Danielle. But you are right, the big difference is social media.

I still remember catching some of Kaylee's instagram lives during season 1, especially the one in which she locked herself out of her apartment and she was trying to get Danielle to come and visit her. It really hurts my heart that her first big acting job, which she clearly loved so much at first, ended up, as such a bad experience for her. :bigcry:
I watched legacies since the beginning, but I just started getting more invested later on, so I missed this phase of the cast, I'm really sad, because apparently they did a lot of lives together and they were very sweet :( especially Danielle and Kaylee and especially when they were together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s always the possibility she could’ve just been back there moving stuff out of her apartment but I’m gonna choose to believe we are getting one more Josie appearance before this shit show ends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Updating to add the photo was taken in Conyers, GA on April 1st. Conyers is 17 minutes away from Covington where they shoot Legacies…..are we really about to get Josie back :blinkwide: obvisouly she’s filming a movie now till the end of May while the rest of the cast is currently filming the finale so it wouldn’t be a permanent return but please dear god we need better closure for Josie.
Duuude, I really don't want to get my hopes up buuut dudee!!! As much as I want her back, Brett will ending up fuck*ng with her character even more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Duuude, I really don't want to get my hopes up buuut dudee!!! As much as I want her back, Brett will ending up fuck*ng with her character even more.
I can only hope they saw the backlash of her shitty written exit and decided to redeem themselves but this is Brett we are talking about….if she truly did film one more episode I hope Thomas Brandon wrote it because he’s like there one actual good writer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m torn between wanting this to be true and getting proper closure with her character and also not wanting it to be true out of fear they will ruin it with bad writing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone did say in the season 4B trailer there was a line said sounded like Josie’s voice but they cut to Lizzie making it seem like she said it…..this stupid show really is going to suck me back in with her return I can’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:11
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can only hope they saw the backlash of her shitty written exit and decided to redeem themselves but this is Brett we are talking about….if she truly did film one more episode I hope Thomas Brandon wrote it because he’s like there one actual good writer.
It’s also possible this appearance was finalized last summer when Kaylee had to negotiate to get out of her contract.

I’m definitely lowering my expectations because of Brett, but I’d love to see a last scene with Kaylee, Danielle and Jenny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:02
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 14:55
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 01:08
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 00:35
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 12:00

She has or had a boyfriend as of last year so probably not. But nobody knows for sure her sexuality. She’s been very private. The whole cast has been impressively private with their love lives. I only found out recently Aria is married and has been since before the show even aired.
Whaaat??? Yes the cast is very private with everything actually, but I'm really shocked that Aria is married. But it is understandable, the fandom is crazy, which is a shame because most of the cast seems really nice. Kaylee didn't deserve this, and Danielle.. what people did to her was really awful
Yeah I feel bad for the cast. I mean TVDU fandom is crazy in general but this cast is much younger than the casts from the other two shows and social media wasn’t as big back then. Danielle was 18 when the show aired. Kaylee 20. And they’ve had to deal with a lot of crazy. I wish they would be more active, like I miss how happy and open they all were in season 1 but I totally understand why they’ve all disappeared.
Nina and Kat were 20 and 19 respectively when then started on TVD. So not really any different that Kaylee and Danielle. But you are right, the big difference is social media.

I still remember catching some of Kaylee's instagram lives during season 1, especially the one in which she locked herself out of her apartment and she was trying to get Danielle to come and visit her. It really hurts my heart that her first big acting job, which she clearly loved so much at first, ended up, as such a bad experience for her. :bigcry:
I watched legacies since the beginning, but I just started getting more invested later on, so I missed this phase of the cast, I'm really sad, because apparently they did a lot of lives together and they were very sweet :( especially Danielle and Kaylee and especially when they were together
A few of them are on YouTube. Some are really cute. There is really fun one with Danielle, Kaylee in the backseat, and Jenny driving when they were all on location. Kaylee is so adorable and weird and Jenny is the total big sister to both of them. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:17
I’m torn between wanting this to be true and getting proper closure with her character and also not wanting it to be true out of fear they will ruin it with bad writing.
What should happen: Josie gets multiple scenes and closure with Hope and Lizzie and leaves the school to study magic with Freya in New Orleans.

What will happen: Josie reunites with Finch and they leave the Salvatore School together.

I just know Brett will find a way to mess this up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 15:05
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:17
What should happen: Josie gets multiple scenes and closure with Hope and Lizzie and leaves the school to study magic with Freya in New Orleans.

What will happen: Josie reunites with Finch and they leave the Salvatore School together.

I just know Brett will find a way to mess this up.
Literally what will happen if Brett has anything to do with it lol. I would hope Kaylee wouldn’t agree to come back unless it was a storyline she approved of however she could have been forced to come back with whatever contract she negotiated to get out early. Maybe she agreed she would come back when the series ends and well….that might be happening sooner than she expected lmao. I would be willing to bet this season finale is going to be written as a series finale just in case they get cancelled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well good or bad news depending on how you look at it. Some extras on set are saying Kaylee hasn’t filmed anything for the show…..so guess she was just visiting for some reason. So yay for not ruining Josie’s character further? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 15:20
Well good or bad news depending on how you look at it. Some extras on set are saying Kaylee hasn’t filmed anything for the show…..so guess she was just visiting for some reason. So yay for not ruining Josie’s character further? :lol:
Apparently Kaylee’s mom still lives in Atlanta so that’s probably why she was there. It was nice while it lasted. No Josie return means I can continue to be done with this show at least lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
Apparently Kaylee’s mom still lives in Atlanta so that’s probably why she was there. It was nice while it lasted. No Josie return means I can continue to be done with this show at least lmao.
Kaylee’s mom lives in Atlanta? Since when? She has a home in California. Kaylee was always staying there until she moved in with Olivia. Kaylee rented an apartment when she was working.

I’m not sure I buy these anonymous extras.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kaylee’s mom lives in Atlanta? Since when? She has a home in California. Kaylee was always staying there until she moved in with Olivia. Kaylee rented an apartment when she was working.

To be fair it was just something I read on Twitter haha so good chance it might not be true.

Yeah I’m not sure about how accurate these sources are. It seems suspicious that both Kaylee and Leo were spotted at that restaurant near where they film on April 1st but Kaylee didn’t shoot anything? Then why else was she there….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 22:20
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be fair it was just something I read on Twitter haha so good chance it might not be true.

Yeah I’m not sure about how accurate these sources are. It seems suspicious that both Kaylee and Leo were spotted at that restaurant near where they film on April 1st but Kaylee didn’t shoot anything? Then why else was she there….
The sources do seem sketchy.

There are a couple of reasons I could buy Kaylee going to Georgia. She is really close with much of the cast and some of the crew, so attending a wedding or birthday would make sense. That said, the timing is really suspicious. It’s right before she heads to Canada to shoot that movie and would be unavailable, so if she was going to appear in one of the last episodes of the season, early April does line up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee looks so happy and healthy on her instagram story! I don’t know how to post videos so someone else please do. Glad to see she’s doing well :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jolie wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 18:29
https://files.fm/f/f79d4xa2w
She looks so good. She really is my dream gf :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s always been beautiful but she for real has been looking much better after leaving the show. It’s that getting out of a toxic work environment glow up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So it looks like Candice King will finally make an onscreen appearance on Legacies. I really hope Kaylee got to shoot a scene with her and Jenny for the finale.

It really does feel like this is it Legacies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 01:13
So it looks like Candice King will finally make an onscreen appearance on Legacies. I really hope Kaylee got to shoot a scene with her and Jenny for the finale.

It really does feel like this is it Legacies.
Sadly the timeline doesn’t match up for them to have shot anything together. Kaylee was spotted there April 1st and Candice just got there yesterday. She was in Nashville 5 days ago. So if we are getting an appearance from both of them or either of them it wasn’t together. It’ll honestly be heartbreaking to me if we get a Caroline appearance with no Josie :'(

I really hope this show is over so I can be done getting disappointed :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If it wasn’t for the fact that they would get major backlash for falling into the burry your gays trope, I would almost think that Josie is dying. There’s a casting call for extras on set next week that sounds like it’s either a graduation or a funeral but they are trying to be discrete about it. If Caroline is returning for the finale and they are shooting a funeral….. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 12:31
If it wasn’t for the fact that they would get major backlash for falling into the burry your gays trope, I would almost think that Josie is dying. There’s a casting call for extras on set next week that sounds like it’s either a graduation or a funeral but they are trying to be discrete about it. If Caroline is returning for the finale and they are shooting a funeral….. :dramaqueen:
They might do both. Alaric dying (I can dream) and Caroline returning for the graduation ceremony.

I really think Brett is going to screw over Kaylee and have her appear only briefly, with no dialogue and just reunite with Finch. No Hosie or twin scenes. He would totally do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New insta story today. She looks so cute. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 23:11
She’s so pretty :wub: Kaylee in hats is everything I never knew I needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 23:14
Guest wrote:
With that smile and laugh, how doe every single person not immediately fall in love with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 23:51
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 23:14
Guest wrote:
With that smile and laugh, how doe every single person not immediately fall in love with her?
Forever confused by the hate she received by toxic fans in the Legacies fandom. How can you hate that adorable bean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else find it weird the cast has stopped liking Kaylee’s posts on Instagram. Like all of the cast, even Courtney which is very bizarre. It’s not that they are inactive they are still liking and commenting on each other’s stuff but not Kaylee’s. I just find it so odd.

I know social media interactions don’t define a friendship but idk something feels so off. I feel like it’s either bitter feelings about her exit or there’s picking sides going on behind the scenes idk. But Kaylee is still liking all there stuff so maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has she dated any girls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 17:48
Has she dated any girls?
She’s been very private about her personal life, which is wise with how crazy the Legacies/TVDU fandom is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 17:22
Anyone else find it weird the cast has stopped liking Kaylee’s posts on Instagram. Like all of the cast, even Courtney which is very bizarre. It’s not that they are inactive they are still liking and commenting on each other’s stuff but not Kaylee’s. I just find it so odd.

I know social media interactions don’t define a friendship but idk something feels so off. I feel like it’s either bitter feelings about her exit or there’s picking sides going on behind the scenes idk. But Kaylee is still liking all there stuff so maybe I’m reading too much into it.
Courtney has still been liking most of Kaylee’s posts. They still seem very good. That said, Jenny no longer liking Kaylee’s posts felt weird to me too. It probably isn’t anything as Jenny isn’t super active on social media, but the fact Kaylee is still liking Jenny’s non Legacies related posts suggests they are still ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:

Courtney has still been liking most of Kaylee’s posts. They still seem very good. That said, Jenny no longer liking Kaylee’s posts felt weird to me too. It probably isn’t anything as Jenny isn’t super active on social media, but the fact Kaylee is still liking Jenny’s non Legacies related posts suggests they are still ok.
Jenny’s been very active recently liking everyone’s posts but Kaylee <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 22:34
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:

Jenny’s been very active recently liking everyone’s posts but Kaylee <_<
I really can’t imagine Jenny and Kaylee having a falling out over Kaylee wanting to leave the show. That would seem so petty and Jenny has always seemed so sweet and mature. I really do hope the lack of ‘likes’ is just a coincidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylee make a new friend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 19:57
Kaylee make a new friend?
colleagues. i think Patricia is a camera operator?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somebody submitted something to deuxmoi that sounds like it’s about her…..but deuxmoi is known to post anything regardless if it’s true or not. Basically it said the show runner of a cw show isn’t that bad it’s actually the actresses causing issues behind the scenes with cast mates that led to her exit.

Just sucks because people are going to run with it as truth especially with the lack of likes from the cast on her posts recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 16:00
Somebody submitted something to deuxmoi that sounds like it’s about her…..but deuxmoi is known to post anything regardless if it’s true or not. Basically it said the show runner of a cw show isn’t that bad it’s actually the actresses causing issues behind the scenes with cast mates that led to her exit.

Just sucks because people are going to run with it as truth especially with the lack of likes from the cast on her posts recently.
Deuxmoi is definitely not a reliable source. The only reason why they are sometimes right about things is because they literally post all tips regardless if it’s true or not and they even admit to that. Sometimes they are true, but a lot of the times they are not. I wouldn’t put it past someone in this deranged fandom to submit a fake tip. The toxic ass shipping wars really are insane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People have submitted fake stuff to deuxmoi before on purpose just to see if they’d post it and they do lol…..this is 100% a submission from a ill minded stan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The cast has been busy filming the finale but Omono liked Kaylee’s recent post. Courtney never stopped liking her posts. One of the writers still likes all her posts. Ben has liked a few posts since she left. Danielle, Quincy, and Aria aren’t active on instagram. Only main cast member that’s stopped liking her posts is Jenny which doesn’t have to mean anything bad since Kaylee is still like her posts. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me. Sad that shipping wars are so out of control that people do stuff like this.

I hope this show gets cancelled simply because this toxic fandom needs to be put down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact that it’s more than likely a blind item about an actress from Charmed, madeleine mantock, who left the show and has had drama come out about her since leaving…..but toxic fans who hate Kaylee are making it seem like it’s her :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 18:13
The fact that it’s more than likely a blind item about an actress from Charmed, madeleine mantock, who left the show and has had drama come out about her since leaving…..but toxic fans who hate Kaylee are making it seem like it’s her :rofl:
What drama? Macy was my favorite :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 16:38
The cast has been busy filming the finale but Omono liked Kaylee’s recent post. Courtney never stopped liking her posts. One of the writers still likes all her posts. Ben has liked a few posts since she left. Danielle, Quincy, and Aria aren’t active on instagram. Only main cast member that’s stopped liking her posts is Jenny which doesn’t have to mean anything bad since Kaylee is still like her posts. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me. Sad that shipping wars are so out of control that people do stuff like this.

I hope this show gets cancelled simply because this toxic fandom needs to be put down.
100% agree, the cast doesn't deserve this toxic fandom. The worst is that once again the crazy party of the fandom will go after kaylee. I understand the importance of ships to people, but God how can they obsess over it so much and to this point???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 18:13
Fuck the Hizzie fandom. They are so gross. They know their ship is never going to happen and instead of targeting their frustrations at the writers, they are hating on Kaylee. They are the absolute worst.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 23:07
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 16:38

100% agree, the cast doesn't deserve this toxic fandom. The worst is that once again the crazy party of the fandom will go after kaylee. I understand the importance of ships to people, but God how can they obsess over it so much and to this point???
Right like there’s no harm in shipping wars as long as you keep in mind it’s just a show and these are just characters. It’s when you drag the actors into it is when you are taking it too far.

What I don’t understand is why Kaylee has always been the target for hate. I’ve seen hate thrown at many characters on the show but Kaylee is the only actor I’ve ever seen get attacked by the fans. All because they don’t like Hosie? Well Danielle is a part of starting Hosie as well so why doesn’t she get hate? Not saying she deserves it, none of them do, but it’s just frustrating to see how some of the fans have vilified Kaylee.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully the show gets cancelled and the angry fans die out. People need to get a grip. Slandering someone’s name over shipping wars is disgusting.