IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

anon_ wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:19
why she can have her own thread and when I tried to make one about Jisoo who is also an actress got always locked?
I thought this thread would get immediately locked once it opened bc it happened to R*sé and Jiso* but it's still open idk how but having a separate thread for her is nice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Irene fans keep using solo fandom names like jieqi and jubongdan and Irene keeps seeing it, cuz luvies are at best, useless, and at worst, actively harmful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:25
anon_ wrote:
why she can have her own thread and when I tried to make one about Jisoo who is also an actress got always locked?
The mods are lowkey baetokkis! what even is this question? Go take it with the mods Irene is popular here hence her own thread, they can't grant thread for every 3 stans
There are many of us who love Irene :wub:

She deserves thread
She deserves solo
She deserves everything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:25
anon_ wrote:
The mods are lowkey baetokkis! what even is this question? Go take it with the mods Irene is popular here hence her own thread, they can't grant thread for every 3 stans
I don't doubt it. They use their mod privileges to check ips and then post as "anons" to subpost/snark about other "anon's" posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Airport previews tomorrow I’m excited to see Irene I’ve missed her so much. Also thinkb is trying to get a ticket and it looks like a lot of people have dm’d thinkb so we will get that content too. I’m mostly happy for Irene she gets to see her fans live after so long - it’s all she wanted throughout. Hoping we also get more renebaebae.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good luck to myself when I will see her in person. :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was feeling some kinda way that day :tinfoil: She doesn’t normally bite her lips and she clearly isn’t spacing out here, she’s dead focused on that girl :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:12
Good luck to myself when I will see her in person. :giveup:

Wear a denim skirt anon :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope luvies show up for them, cause i think SM sussing out their tour capacities through these random events. I really hope they sell tickets and people show up for them cause i see Filo fans hesitating maybe it has to do with prices? The venue looks huge and we know people will blame it on them if they fail to fill it even though the event is not only about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for anon that said they were missing wr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene was branding that Chanel bag and shirt especially bag real hard, isn't that a good indication that the outfit is sponsored?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe Hyunny styled her? That girl is a chanel fanboi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:16
Maybe Hyunny styled her? That girl is a chanel fanboi.
It doesn't matter who styled her, what matter is how prominent the brand is for any hope for future endorsements. Hyunn1 was probably too busy styling her close, i'll never understand why she makes clones of her as styling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That mask can't hide how pretty she is.😍

Seriously thou one thing that so beautiful in her face is her eyes. I'm pretty biased I know.😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$
I think I'm in love to a woman 12 years older than me. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:55
I saw this tweet of Rookie RV in a mag.

RED VELVET – 하이컷 HIGH CUT VOL. 150 BY GOLDEN SEULUMBER
She got swag.
What a beautiful day with all airport previews of hers. Not only baetokkies misses her even Naver.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:08
Irene was branding that Chanel bag and shirt especially bag real hard, isn't that a good indication that the outfit is sponsored?
Her shoes were also Chanel. Really makes me think it’s sponsored she was literally in Chanel from head to toe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 07:08
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:08
Her shoes were also Chanel. Really makes me think it’s sponsored she was literally in Chanel from head to toe.
She’s now the cover photo of Naver's Star Airport Fashion. One outing and as usual she’s making noise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone thinks Seulrene have been off for a while now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:04
No, we were just used of SM promoting them in every way by making them always stay together and now it seems that they are doing something similar to Wenseul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope they are not useless and make some recordings kinda like a traveling blog with bts from the shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
No, we were just used of SM promoting them in every way by making them always stay together and now it seems that they are doing something similar to Wenseul.
da Doesn't that mean that everything these people do is fake and planned by that company? Because you have to wonder when 2 people barely interact the moment there is no benefit to their interactions. To go from how they were promoted during Aseul and after, to this is a bit odd even during FMR they barely interacted besides the picture taking during the MV filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene's whole outfit screams sponsored. What's with all those logos LOL

But a little funny how the ex gf/close friend wore that too :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A glimpse of her and people can't stop talking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene seems excited and happy :dance2: her bubble messages are funny lol. I'm also can't wait for tomorrow !
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:47
I hope luvies show up for them, cause i think SM sussing out their tour capacities through these random events. I really hope they sell tickets and people show up for them cause i see Filo fans hesitating maybe it has to do with prices? The venue looks huge and we know people will blame it on them if they fail to fill it even though the event is not only about them.
Some ph luvies in my timeline said it's not that expensive that she tempted to go, when originally not planned to. I'm pessimistic about indonesia, I wish they will have concert in indonesia too ... I didn't go this time, but if it's red velvet own concert, I'll go for sure !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:15
Irene seems excited and happy :dance2: her bubble messages are funny lol. I'm also can't wait for tomorrow !
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:47
Some ph luvies in my timeline said it's not that expensive that she tempted to go, when originally not planned to. I'm pessimistic about indonesia, I wish they will have concert in indonesia too ... I didn't go this time, but if it's red velvet own concert, I'll go for sure !
If everyone is hesitating to go i don't see how that's encouraging for SM to give them their own concert. While we know fans prefer solo concerts, companies don't think like that. They are clearly testing the waters and as much as i don't care about the group i would be really sad to see these events flop, Irene and all of them tbh were so excited to perform again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

in case there are people don't know yet, the one in indonesia was sold out, let's hope the ph one will too !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
A bit? I mean they never really were big on showing off how close they are, so I don't expect them to always stick together. But occasionally it does seem that they have kinda drifted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:54
Guest wrote:
A bit? I mean they never really were big on showing off how close they are, so I don't expect them to always stick together. But occasionally it does seem that they have kinda drifted
I think we're all used to them not being showy, but they always seemed fine. Lately they really seem like strangers and the small moments they interact things seem off. I remember some pointing it out previously and I thought it was nothing, but it gets more obvious as the time goes by.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:56

DA huh. Maybe she *is* styling her now? :hmmm: Irene also wore clothes from the shops she visited in the fansigns. However I don’t exactly get the use for a personal stylist her given that she appears in public so rarely. Of course, since they’re friends, she could do it informally, but would she procure shoes and a bag then as well? This could’ve also been just outright sponsored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tomorrow’s concert is sold out and there are almost 2 months until Manila. I wouldn’t worry just yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do people see a drift? During fmr there was so little content, they even didn't come out in any variety shows so I can't tell how you can see a drift when we can hardly see much interaction between them. Even some people say wenrene don't seem that close anymore, how can you see that when there has been hardly any content to see them interact? I feel like they need to be glued to hip in order for people to see they're are close but it's doesn't matter if they actually drifted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:

DA huh. Maybe she *is* styling her now? :hmmm: Irene also wore clothes from the shops she visited in the fansigns. However I don’t exactly get the use for a personal stylist her given that she appears in public so rarely. Of course, since they’re friends, she could do it informally, but would she procure shoes and a bag then as well? This could’ve also been just outright sponsored.
In the reply to this you can see she was styled like this for other brands she eventually ended up endorsing or was endorsing at the time. Definitely paid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do people see a drift? During fmr there was so little content, they even didn't come out in any variety shows so I can't tell how you can see a drift when we can hardly see much interaction between them. Even some people say wenrene don't seem that close anymore, how can you see that when there has been hardly any content to see them interact? I feel like they need to be glued to hip in order for people to see they're are close but it's doesn't matter if they actually drifted.
DA Didn’t interact on camera, supposedly plane buddies but not today, only one $eulgi didn’t take a photo with..people are probably saying because of that. Theoretically there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this but SM pushed the best friends and soulmates thing for so long and this is just different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Didn’t interact on camera, supposedly plane buddies but not today, only one $eulgi didn’t take a photo with..people are probably saying because of that. Theoretically there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this but SM pushed the best friends and soulmates thing for so long and this is just different.
Who sat with Irene today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 the cold birthday wish, the difference between how Seulgi reacted to the others' birthday and Irene she even talked about them on Bubble and got Wendy a cake but then that 3 words greeting for Irene. Seulgi also usually fawns over Irene, but her answers during FMR short questions were not on brand for her. Wenrene might not interact much because there wasn't much content anyway, but Wendy mentions Irene. Yeri was also stuck to Irene a lot during FMR so was Joy, but then you have her and Seulgi and the vibe is just different imo. I never thought they were bff, but at least you can feel some affection before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:25
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:

In the reply to this you can see she was styled like this for other brands she eventually ended up endorsing or was endorsing at the time. Definitely paid.
ooohhh I only knew about the miumiu one ... I didn't know about the prada and damiani combination, so expensive ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
apparently its seulgi-wendy, joy-yeri, and irene alone.
yeah, its weird, usually its seulrene together. i remember when they mentioned they are plane buddies and always sit together, and irene always hold her hand during take off because she is afraid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah, its weird, usually its seulrene together. i remember when they mentioned they are plane buddies and always sit together, and irene always hold her hand during take off because she is afraid.
da You can tell many seulrene shippers are feeling the heat, considering how they are trying desperately to prove they might have sat together or glimpsed at each other. Sometimes mere vibes can say a lot, and as someone who has watched them for years without even shipping them this is a bit weird imo. You don't go from dumping tons of pictures of someone and raving about a trip you took with them to this without reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They're plane buddies but they don't always have to sit together. In 2019, sometimes they sat together and then sometimes they sat with another member. It's not the first time they don't sit together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hmmm I see what you guys are saying but at the same time I don't think anything out of the ordinary is happening other than shippers not getting things they hope for?

she was also heading to stand beside seulgi initially when they got out the car

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so happy !!! :dance2: it will be different performing on live audiences again ! Wonder what songs are they going to sing tmrw :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The frame where they seem to be looking at each other. The video shows they just happen to look back at the same time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:24
hmmm I see what you guys are saying but at the same time I don't think anything out of the ordinary is happening other than shippers not getting things they hope for?
she was also heading to stand beside seulgi initially when they got out the car
I am not a shipper so i wasn't expecting anything whatsoever, in fact that neurotic shipper once called me anti seulrene :rofl: but i think something is off.