IRENE of RED VELVET

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

IRENE of RED VELVET

#1

Post by Guest »

Bae Joo-hyun (Korean: 배주현; born March 29, 1991), known professionally as Irene, is a South Korean singer, rapper and actress. She is the leader of the South Korean girl group Red Velvet and a member of its sub-unit Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi.

RULES:

This is a LESBIAN chat site and discussion forum. In this thread, discussions regarding Irene are to remain primarily focused on her.

Acceptable forms of On Topic discussion include (but are not limited to):

-Lesbian rumors
-Upcoming events
-Sightings
-Appreciation of Red Velvet music or activities and/or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (no bashing)
- Stay on topic and do not try to make this thread about somebody else. The focus of every conversation (whether about music or gossip) has to be Irene.

ABSOLUTELY NO:

- Trolling and baiting
- Homophobia
- Heterosexual speculation (including dwelling on music/videos/her past-present-future life)
- Going off-topic too often and/or obviously deliberately
- No OT Talk.
- Discussion of romantic/sexual relationships with men is not permitted.

Image
Image
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#2

Post by Guest »

Finally baetokkis safe heaven. :dance2:
Timely for their new comeback hoping for more Irene activities.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#3

Post by Guest »

:blow:

Welcome all baetokkis please let us keep this gay.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#4

Post by Guest »

She's well loved :heart:

June is the ‘Pride Month’ of the LGBTQ+ community. Every year on this occasion, a Twitter account organizes a poll for the Korean lesbian, bisexual and queer female community to find out which female K-pop idol they love the most. This year’s vote attracted 4,446 participants and a total of 17,105 votes were counted as valid (one person can vote for more than 1 idol).

Last year, Irene (Red Velvet) led the chart, No.2 belonged to seulgi (Red Velvet) and No.3 belonged to Soojin ((G)I-DLE). By 2021, will these female idols be able to maintain their ranking performance? Who has now won more love from lesbians in Korea? And will rookie girl groups be able to make it to the top?

Let’s take a look at the Top 100 chart below:

From #100 to #1


100. Soojin ((G)I-DLE)
99. Zoa (Weeekly)
98. Umji (GFRIEND)
97. Yein (Lovelyz)
96. Amber (f(x))
95. Dami (Dreamcatcher)
94. Choerry (LOONA)
93. Kim Lip (LOONA)
92. Sowon (GFRIEND)
91. Gain (Brown Eyed Girls)
90. Hyunjin (LOONA)
89. BIBI
88. Sua (Dreamcatcher)
87. Minkyung (Davichi)
86. Jeongyeon (TWICE)
85. Haeri (Davichi)
84. Seohyun (SNSD)
83. Eunji (Apink)
82. Yuju (GFRIEND)
81. Yeoreum (WJSN)
80. Chaeyoung (TWICE)
79. Yerin (GFRIEND)
78. Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)
77. Jihan (Weeekly)
76. Sejeong (gugudan)
75. Kang Hyewon (IZ*ONE)
74. Lia (ITZY)
73. NingNing (aespa)
72. Miyawaki Sakura (IZ*ONE)
71. Sieun (STAYC)
70. Jiu (Dreamcatcher)
69. Hyojung (OH MY GIRL)
68. SinB (GFRIEND)
67. Mina (TWICE)
66. Eunha (GFRIEND)
65. Sumin (STAYC)
64. Jo Yuri (IZ*ONE)
63. Gowon (LOONA)
62. Jang Wonyoung (IZ*ONE)
61. Gyuri (fromis_9)
60. Mimi (OH MY GIRL)
59. Lisa (BLACKPINK)
58. Seunghee (OH MY GIRL)
57. Choi Yena (IZ*ONE)
56. Chaeryeong (ITZY)
55. Sunmi
54. YoonA (SNSD)
53. YooA (OH MY GIRL)
52. Tiffany (SNSD)
51. Chungha
50. Seeun (STAYC)
49. Nayeon (TWICE)
48. Doyeon (Weki Meki)
47. Arin (OH MY GIRL)
46. Binnie (OH MY GIRL)
45. Isa (STAYC)
44. Jennie (BLACKPINK)
43. Yeji (ITZY)
42. Exy (WJSN)
41. Giselle (aespa)
40. Heejin (LOONA)
39. J (STAYC)
38. Krystal (f(x))
37. Ahn Yujin (IZ*ONE)
36. Soyeon ((G)I-DLE)
35. Yuna (ITZY)
34. Eunseo (WJSN)
33. Kim Chaewon (IZ*ONE)
32. Chuu (LOONA)
31. Yves (LOONA)
30. Jiho (OH MY GIRL)
29. Kim Minju (IZ*ONE)
28. Yuqi ((G)I-DLE)
27. Luda (WJSN)
26. Jisoo (BLACKPINK)
25. Yoon (STAYC)
24. Sana (TWICE)
23. IU
22. Rosé (BLACKPINK)
21. Yeri (Red Velvet)
20. Soojin ((G)I-DLE)
19. Olivia Hye (LOONA)
18. Kwon Eunbi (IZ*ONE)
17. Minnie ((G)I-DLE)
16. Joy (Red Velvet)
15. Taeyeon (SNSD)
14. Shuhua ((G)I-DLE)
13. Winter (aespa)
12. Solar (MAMAMOO)
11. Hwasa (MAMAMOO)
10. Bona (WJSN)
9. Karina (aespa)
8. Wendy (Red Velvet)
7. Ryujin (ITZY)
6. Wheein (MAMAMOO)
5. Miyeon ((G)I-DLE)
4. Moonbyul (MAMAMOO)
3. Seulgi (Red Velvet)
2. Seola (WJSN)
1. Irene (Red Velvet)

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#5

Post by Guest »



:love:

I saw this on twitter and I never looked back. :$

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#6

Post by Guest »

Q: Your nickname is 'Iron Fairy', have you ever received an iron as a gift?
Irene: No. I prefer to give than to receive. A while ago, I wrote down the name of the lipstick I wanted to gift to my sister who taught me choreography, and I bought it at a duty free shop on the way to Hawaii.
-2016 10 ELLE

This interview hunt my dreams until today. :lol: Good to know that we have our own space.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#7

Post by Guest »

Her & Elle fanning. :wub:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#8

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:34
Finally baetokkis safe heaven. :dance2:
Timely for their new comeback hoping for more Irene activities.
I'm new fan of her and Seulgi, she's my bias and Seulgi is my bias wrecker. I hope we can also discuss Irene & Seulgi dynamic they are on a sub unit after all.
I loved their Naughty song and performances, I watched that religiously. 😂

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#9

Post by Guest »

I'm in love with this dork.☺

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#10

Post by Guest »



I believe this need to be posted in every page.
Y'all welcome to us all.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#11

Post by Guest »

Baechu's on thread after 8 years of stanning. Baetokkis and gaybies are allowed just please respect each others opinion. Let's all be gay. :grouphug:

Just for fun don't take seriously. :lol:

Irene with m*n



Irene with woman. :love:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#12

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:34
Finally baetokkis safe heaven. :dance2:
Timely for their new comeback hoping for more Irene activities.
I'm new fan of her and Seulgi, she's my bias and Seulgi is my bias wrecker. I hope we can also discuss Irene & Seulgi dynamic they are on a sub unit after all.
I loved their Naughty song and performances, I watched that religiously. 😂
Same anon, but I'm more of a Monster lover, haays Aseul needs a cb.

Image

IRENE of RED VELVET
Reactions:

IRENE of RED VELVET

#13

Post by IRENE of RED VELVET »

Credit to the original poster on another thread.

Irene lesbian activities as of now, please feel free to add. :wub:

+ purple friend
+ Yeri saying rainbow is Irene’s fave colour and Irene got really upset about it
+ talked a bunch of times about watching the notebook only for rachel McAdams and particularly her pretty smile
+ Joy said she never talks when the girls discuss men
+ never mentioned a man, ever, uses gender neutral terms to describe her ideal type
+ biting her lip @ red dress Joy
+ Stacy
+ DJ note that actual gay, non rvlv Koreans think is legit lolol
+ suspicious relationship with stylist
+ struggles to draw a bad boy
+ read the price of salt
+ was a moderator on a forum for aspiring idols where she had girls confessing to her and Irene saying she was blushing
+ laughing and smiling at a female fan jokingly calling her her gf
+ dreamed of becoming an announcer only because of an unnie
+ is quick to dismiss big het rumors and speculations about her. like the one with bogum.
+ "wish tree" is her favorite mv of their career. in the mv a girl is in love with her female best friend but ultimately never declares because said best friend is straight
+ watched "wish tree" enough times to be able to recognize the tomboyish actress when they later on worked together for the webseries
+ has stated on different occasions that she wants to play a tomboyish character
+ looked indifferent when all the girls were gushing about erik. to the point that they cut her out of the frame at times because she didn't fit with the whole "girls crushing" joke.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#14

Post by Guest »

^^ Nicely breakdown.
How about Irene and Krystal? I fucking ship them.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#15

Post by Guest »



I wish she be back again doing solo cover. I'm excited for RV cb because of her.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#16

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 18:50
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:34
Finally baetokkis safe heaven. :dance2:
Timely for their new comeback hoping for more Irene activities.
I'm new fan of her and Seulgi, she's my bias and Seulgi is my bias wrecker. I hope we can also discuss Irene & Seulgi dynamic they are on a sub unit after all.
I loved their Naughty song and performances, I watched that religiously. 😂
Same anon, but I'm more of a Monster lover, haays Aseul needs a cb.

Image
Just love. :h5:
Seulrene my ult ship.

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#17

Post by Guest »

For Seulrene believer like me, I always laugh with Seulgi here.☺


Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#18

Post by Guest »

Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#19

Post by Guest »



My gay ass can't fucking move on with their Jeju Trip, also not helping that Seulgi decided to post on her personal art IG account their remaining photos together of that said trip on her fucking birthday. There's no hetero explanation to that.
I can't post what I really feel about Seurene on the other thread, so much policing atleast here we can freely ship her to anyone. Let's ship and gay in peace.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#20

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#21

Post by Guest »

I wish the thread would’ve just said Irene, Korean celebrity, but it’s fine.
Anyway, Bad Boy Irene is :rageblush:


The second one, second gif is when she’s singing, “I’m making you fall, I’m making you fall to your knees.”

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#22

Post by Guest »

Her La Rouge monologue…
We need more of this Rene pls :love:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#23

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:50
I wish the thread would’ve just said Irene, Korean celebrity, but it’s fine.
Anyway, Bad Boy Irene is :rageblush:


The second one, second gif is when she’s singing, “I’m making you fall, I’m making you fall to your knees.”
Her best era. I think her styling in the first 4 gifs are the best ever.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#24

Post by Guest »

I actually gave it some thought, trying to figure out why she would do that outside of pleasing her fans and trying to promote the art book (which I think is a ludicrous idea, nothing about it points to promotion to me).

And I somewhat can see the fan pleasing element there, but let's be honest, if she wanted to do something for her fans on her birthday, it would be better to post pictures of herself. Surely not every fan of Seulgi likes Seulrene and Irene.

To me it honestly reads like a promise to Irene in a way. I don't know what their relationship really is, but with those posts it's easy to imagine Seulgi is proving to Irene nothing has changed since they went on that trip, and that it still consumes Seulgi and that it is something she's proud of.

It being a nice gift to her fans is a bonus.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#25

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:
That's fucking awful. I read something about Irene was on the mercy of other members now wtf.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#26

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:
Oh ffs why can't people get along :eyeroll: Idk what happened these past few months cause everything went to hell and I don't really like the idea of a separate thread but whatever. If things calm down, then fine.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#27

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:54
Her La Rouge monologue…
We need more of this Rene pls :love:
Lol, Irene knew what she was doing. They let her say her truth. :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#28

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:
That's fucking awful. I read something about Irene was on the mercy of other members now wtf.
DA Such a twisted message, like we should be grateful for the others since she herself has no value.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#29

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
I actually gave it some thought, trying to figure out why she would do that outside of pleasing her fans and trying to promote the art book (which I think is a ludicrous idea, nothing about it points to promotion to me).

And I somewhat can see the fan pleasing element there, but let's be honest, if she wanted to do something for her fans on her birthday, it would be better to post pictures of herself. Surely not every fan of Seulgi likes Seulrene and Irene.

To me it honestly reads like a promise to Irene in a way. I don't know what their relationship really is, but with those posts it's easy to imagine Seulgi is proving to Irene nothing has changed since they went on that trip, and that it still consumes Seulgi and that it is something she's proud of.

It being a nice gift to her fans is a bonus.
I forgot to quote the post about Seulgi's Jeju obsession. :sadangel:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#30

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
This a long time coming anon, I'm glad that she has her own separate board now. I'm the anon who posted about the influx of new fans of her since debuting in a sub unit with Seulgi, that Monster MV brings the lesbian on board to her and more especially on Seulrene ship. Now that the cb is in coming many baetokkis like me will not contain themselves to drool for her and in that other thread that's called being respectful for other members.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#31

Post by Guest »


I love this quote from her.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#32

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
This a long time coming anon, I'm glad that she has her own separate board now. I'm the anon who posted about the influx of new fans of her since debuting in a sub unit with Seulgi, that Monster MV brings the lesbian on board to her and more especially on Seulrene ship. Now that the cb is in coming many baetokkis like me will not contain themselves to drool for her and in that other thread that's called being respectful for other members.
^^I meant being disrepectful. I can't also with others telling me to tone down my admiration for Irene, like wtf admiring is a sin now?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#33

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
Baetokkis being called as a rabid dogs and instigators of all the madness in there. Better have our own thread rather always be called trolls or disrespectful. :sadangel:
Oh ffs why can't people get along :eyeroll: Idk what happened these past few months cause everything went to hell and I don't really like the idea of a separate thread but whatever. If things calm down, then fine.
I loved RV but my bias is Irene & I agree that baetokkis dominating that thread but I myself can't help to post about her & it goes as well for sure for other baetokkis. This thread will be promising like Irene said we will see more of her this year, I'm excited.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#34

Post by Guest »

Waiting for newest irenegaegae contents :nails:
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#35

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:05

I love this quote from her.
I fucking love her so much. Atleast the drought finally ends and what a welcome treat that she has her own thread now. A comeback on her birth month. :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#36

Post by Guest »

Girls, let’s try to use spoilers for big posts, I’m guilty of it myself, but it clogs the page. :hug:
:wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#37

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:21
Girls, let’s try to use spoilers for big posts, I’m guilty of it myself, but it clogs the page. :hug:
:wub:
Nah don't need to use spoiler, we all free to post anything about Bae now without others being butthurt. 😂

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#38

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
I actually gave it some thought, trying to figure out why she would do that outside of pleasing her fans and trying to promote the art book (which I think is a ludicrous idea, nothing about it points to promotion to me).

And I somewhat can see the fan pleasing element there, but let's be honest, if she wanted to do something for her fans on her birthday, it would be better to post pictures of herself. Surely not every fan of Seulgi likes Seulrene and Irene.

To me it honestly reads like a promise to Irene in a way. I don't know what their relationship really is, but with those posts it's easy to imagine Seulgi is proving to Irene nothing has changed since they went on that trip, and that it still consumes Seulgi and that it is something she's proud of.

It being a nice gift to her fans is a bonus.
I forgot to quote the post about Seulgi's Jeju obsession. :sadangel:
DA
She did promise to post the pics to IG with permission from Irene so I want to say it's a gift to fans from them both? Since it was months ago when Seulgi promised IDK if it was always planned but given her art IG has been up since mid last year and she's always talked about showing fans more of herself as she gets older I think it was a nice gesture to share all that.

I also feel like she's posting in batches leading up to the anniversary of the trip? Never expected a second wave to come. She's certainly sentimental like that and I think that really shows how much of a memorable time it was and how pleased they are with the results. I've always liked Seulrene as I like the other rv pairings so I definitely feel kind of weird veering into "truther" territory but I can't deny there's some lovestagrams happening there 008 I can see why the others were surprised at the pics. The vibe is very intimate and the quality is good.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#39

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:27
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:21
Girls, let’s try to use spoilers for big posts, I’m guilty of it myself, but it clogs the page. :hug:
:wub:
Nah don't need to use spoiler, we all free to post anything about Bae now without others being butthurt. 😂
I meant bc it makes it hard to load on mobile phones or other devices, not to pacify haters lol. But yes, here’s to freedom

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#40

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:57
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:54
Her La Rouge monologue…
We need more of this Rene pls :love:
Lol, Irene knew what she was doing. They let her say her truth. :rofl:
DA
That's need to be the fundamental of all lesbian baetokkis. :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#41

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:07
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
This a long time coming anon, I'm glad that she has her own separate board now. I'm the anon who posted about the influx of new fans of her since debuting in a sub unit with Seulgi, that Monster MV brings the lesbian on board to her and more especially on Seulrene ship. Now that the cb is in coming many baetokkis like me will not contain themselves to drool for her and in that other thread that's called being respectful for other members.
^^I meant being disrepectful. I can't also with others telling me to tone down my admiration for Irene, like wtf admiring is a sin now?
I feel you anon. :alright:
Cheers to freedom. :dance2:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#42

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#43

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
I actually gave it some thought, trying to figure out why she would do that outside of pleasing her fans and trying to promote the art book (which I think is a ludicrous idea, nothing about it points to promotion to me).

And I somewhat can see the fan pleasing element there, but let's be honest, if she wanted to do something for her fans on her birthday, it would be better to post pictures of herself. Surely not every fan of Seulgi likes Seulrene and Irene.

To me it honestly reads like a promise to Irene in a way. I don't know what their relationship really is, but with those posts it's easy to imagine Seulgi is proving to Irene nothing has changed since they went on that trip, and that it still consumes Seulgi and that it is something she's proud of.

It being a nice gift to her fans is a bonus.
I forgot to quote the post about Seulgi's Jeju obsession. :sadangel:
DA
She did promise to post the pics to IG with permission from Irene so I want to say it's a gift to fans from them both? Since it was months ago when Seulgi promised IDK if it was always planned but given her art IG has been up since mid last year and she's always talked about showing fans more of herself as she gets older I think it was a nice gesture to share all that.

I also feel like she's posting in batches leading up to the anniversary of the trip? Never expected a second wave to come. She's certainly sentimental like that and I think that really shows how much of a memorable time it was and how pleased they are with the results. I've always liked Seulrene as I like the other rv pairings so I definitely feel kind of weird veering into "truther" territory but I can't deny there's some lovestagrams happening there 008 I can see why the others were surprised at the pics. The vibe is very intimate and the quality is good.
I agree, that being said what all Seulrene shipper can't understand is why post on your special day of all day. Believe me my Seulrene heart was pounding like crazy when I saw that feed on my tl, I need to double check if that's not a fan account. :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#44

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
I actually gave it some thought, trying to figure out why she would do that outside of pleasing her fans and trying to promote the art book (which I think is a ludicrous idea, nothing about it points to promotion to me).

And I somewhat can see the fan pleasing element there, but let's be honest, if she wanted to do something for her fans on her birthday, it would be better to post pictures of herself. Surely not every fan of Seulgi likes Seulrene and Irene.

To me it honestly reads like a promise to Irene in a way. I don't know what their relationship really is, but with those posts it's easy to imagine Seulgi is proving to Irene nothing has changed since they went on that trip, and that it still consumes Seulgi and that it is something she's proud of.

It being a nice gift to her fans is a bonus.
I forgot to quote the post about Seulgi's Jeju obsession. :sadangel:
DA
She did promise to post the pics to IG with permission from Irene so I want to say it's a gift to fans from them both? Since it was months ago when Seulgi promised IDK if it was always planned but given her art IG has been up since mid last year and she's always talked about showing fans more of herself as she gets older I think it was a nice gesture to share all that.

I also feel like she's posting in batches leading up to the anniversary of the trip? Never expected a second wave to come. She's certainly sentimental like that and I think that really shows how much of a memorable time it was and how pleased they are with the results. I've always liked Seulrene as I like the other rv pairings so I definitely feel kind of weird veering into "truther" territory but I can't deny there's some lovestagrams happening there 008 I can see why the others were surprised at the pics. The vibe is very intimate and the quality is good.
I agree, that being said what all Seulrene shipper can't understand is why post on your special day of all day. Believe me my Seulrene heart was pounding like crazy when I saw that feed on my tl, I need to double check if that's not a fan account. :lol:
DA maybe cause she seems to believe she should do things for her fans on her birthday? Since she made a promise before.. She seems to adopt that logic she kept asking fans what they wanted her to do for them on her birthday before.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#45

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:43
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:55
I actually gave it some thought, trying to figure out why she would do that outside of pleasing her fans and trying to promote the art book (which I think is a ludicrous idea, nothing about it points to promotion to me).

And I somewhat can see the fan pleasing element there, but let's be honest, if she wanted to do something for her fans on her birthday, it would be better to post pictures of herself. Surely not every fan of Seulgi likes Seulrene and Irene.

To me it honestly reads like a promise to Irene in a way. I don't know what their relationship really is, but with those posts it's easy to imagine Seulgi is proving to Irene nothing has changed since they went on that trip, and that it still consumes Seulgi and that it is something she's proud of.

It being a nice gift to her fans is a bonus.
I forgot to quote the post about Seulgi's Jeju obsession. :sadangel:
DA
She did promise to post the pics to IG with permission from Irene so I want to say it's a gift to fans from them both? Since it was months ago when Seulgi promised IDK if it was always planned but given her art IG has been up since mid last year and she's always talked about showing fans more of herself as she gets older I think it was a nice gesture to share all that.

I also feel like she's posting in batches leading up to the anniversary of the trip? Never expected a second wave to come. She's certainly sentimental like that and I think that really shows how much of a memorable time it was and how pleased they are with the results. I've always liked Seulrene as I like the other rv pairings so I definitely feel kind of weird veering into "truther" territory but I can't deny there's some lovestagrams happening there 008 I can see why the others were surprised at the pics. The vibe is very intimate and the quality is good.
I agree, that being said what all Seulrene shipper can't understand is why post on your special day of all day. Believe me my Seulrene heart was pounding like crazy when I saw that feed on my tl, I need to double check if that's not a fan account. :lol:
DA maybe cause she seems to believe she should do things for her fans on her birthday? Since she made a promise before.. She seems to adopt that logic she kept asking fans what they wanted her to do for them on her birthday before.
X2 That’s not what was remarkable to me about the photos, haha. It’s typical for Kpop idols to do stuff for fans on their birthdays.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#46

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
They kicked us out. :rofl:
I can't with them silently lurking here and saying they are the mature one, I hope they will have peace now. Accusing us using Seulgi as a pawn? Their complaints never fails to make me laugh. :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#47

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:46
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:43
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:01
I forgot to quote the post about Seulgi's Jeju obsession. :sadangel:
DA
She did promise to post the pics to IG with permission from Irene so I want to say it's a gift to fans from them both? Since it was months ago when Seulgi promised IDK if it was always planned but given her art IG has been up since mid last year and she's always talked about showing fans more of herself as she gets older I think it was a nice gesture to share all that.

I also feel like she's posting in batches leading up to the anniversary of the trip? Never expected a second wave to come. She's certainly sentimental like that and I think that really shows how much of a memorable time it was and how pleased they are with the results. I've always liked Seulrene as I like the other rv pairings so I definitely feel kind of weird veering into "truther" territory but I can't deny there's some lovestagrams happening there 008 I can see why the others were surprised at the pics. The vibe is very intimate and the quality is good.
I agree, that being said what all Seulrene shipper can't understand is why post on your special day of all day. Believe me my Seulrene heart was pounding like crazy when I saw that feed on my tl, I need to double check if that's not a fan account. :lol:
DA maybe cause she seems to believe she should do things for her fans on her birthday? Since she made a promise before.. She seems to adopt that logic she kept asking fans what they wanted her to do for them on her birthday before.
X2 That’s not what was remarkable to me about the photos, haha. It’s typical for Kpop idols to do stuff for fans on their birthdays.
People on bubble probably ask her for the pictures, i know they asked her before and she said she'll ask Irene's permission.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#48

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:31
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:57
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:54
Her La Rouge monologue…
We need more of this Rene pls :love:
Lol, Irene knew what she was doing. They let her say her truth. :rofl:
DA
That's need to be the fundamental of all lesbian baetokkis. :lol:
What is sin? To be put that in spoiler. 😂
What can I say I'm loving the freedom. After a long time suppressing your fangirling heart on that thread. Well in fact this is a lesbian forum and you will prohibited on lusting for someone.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#49

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:47
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
Wait, what is happening? Why does she have her own thread now? :unsure:
They kicked us out. :rofl:
I can't with them silently lurking here and saying they are the mature one, I hope they will have peace now. Accusing us using Seulgi as a pawn? Their complaints never fails to make me laugh. :lol:
da,
Sadly hypocrite was not allowed there. 😂 I never been accused being hypocrite all my life, what I become when I've been a baetokki.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

#50

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:50
I wish the thread would’ve just said Irene, Korean celebrity, but it’s fine.
Anyway, Bad Boy Irene is :rageblush:


The second one, second gif is when she’s singing, “I’m making you fall, I’m making you fall to your knees.”
Her best era. I think her styling in the first 4 gifs are the best ever.
Guilty asf for the thousand views on her bad boy fancam. I do really hope that they unleash this side of them on their new cb.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 00099, AnelimRolf, ffvideo, Google [Bot], kellymuses, Petitlu, Villanelle171, Xena, Yadom and 1560 guests