Jenna Johnson (Dancing with the Stars)

Reactions:

Re: Jenna Johnson (Dancing with the Stars)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 17:19
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 13:58
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 03:49
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 02:49
Jen liked Jessalyn’s SYTYCD post and commented hearts ^_^
Awww. She also liked 2 more JenJo posts today
She is really excited. I know she is really proud of JoJo, she is airways called her a superstar. She knows she is going to be huge.
da Jenna always said JoJo didn’t need to do dwts but I don’t think she fully appreciated how much of a star she is until she went to her concert. She was so impressed, seeing JoJo command a stage in front of 10,000 people. I hope Jenna gets to work on SYTYCD too but I know she’ll be JoJo’s biggest cheerleader anyway.
Jenna was a bit in awe and completely responded to performer JoJo!

I didn't even realize JoJo's friend Mollee had gotten a start on SYTYCD. My understanding is that the biggest names out of the show, especially recently, have been ballroom dancing. But, they got rid of their ballroom expert judge and didn't replace her with another. So, they're maybe not including as much ballroom or they think JoJo can judge it? (Which is a stretch, she's not that good at it). One guy has said he is choreographing, but no one else has said they will, yet.
Their strategy is to rejuvenate the franchise and bring it to a younger audience, that is why JoJo is there. I imagine for that reason the producers aren't prioritising ballroom as the audience for DWTS is primarily older, and they want to diversify SYTYCD for all dance rather than be characterised as DWTS's less successful twin. Jenna has a great eye for contemporary though, I still think she has a good chance of choreographing and we know JoJo would love for her to be on there (if she gets any say).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 17:28
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 17:19
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 13:58
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 03:49
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 02:49
Jen liked Jessalyn’s SYTYCD post and commented hearts ^_^
Awww. She also liked 2 more JenJo posts today
She is really excited. I know she is really proud of JoJo, she is airways called her a superstar. She knows she is going to be huge.
da Jenna always said JoJo didn’t need to do dwts but I don’t think she fully appreciated how much of a star she is until she went to her concert. She was so impressed, seeing JoJo command a stage in front of 10,000 people. I hope Jenna gets to work on SYTYCD too but I know she’ll be JoJo’s biggest cheerleader anyway.
Jenna was a bit in awe and completely responded to performer JoJo!

I didn't even realize JoJo's friend Mollee had gotten a start on SYTYCD. My understanding is that the biggest names out of the show, especially recently, have been ballroom dancing. But, they got rid of their ballroom expert judge and didn't replace her with another. So, they're maybe not including as much ballroom or they think JoJo can judge it? (Which is a stretch, she's not that good at it). One guy has said he is choreographing, but no one else has said they will, yet.
Their strategy is to rejuvenate the franchise and bring it to a younger audience, that is why JoJo is there. I imagine for that reason the producers aren't prioritising ballroom as the audience for DWTS is primarily older, and they want to diversify SYTYCD for all dance rather than be characterised as DWTS's less successful twin. Jenna has a great eye for contemporary though, I still think she has a good chance of choreographing and we know JoJo would love for her to be on there (if she gets any say).
That's my hope. Jenna is very young for a choreographer. She was top tier on DWTS last season, she can do a variety of dances, and she's an alumni. Still, till it's announced, it's not a done deal. How much do choreographers do on that show? Would she just work like a few weeks?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still sorta looking for that pic from the vulture festival and I found these:
https://dailyhotcelebs.com/jojo-siwa-je ... 7197d693a4

I don't think I had seen those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 20:33

Good spot anon! I hadn't seen these either. Did they go straight from Vulture to rehearsal? This shot is from the same day as the California Girl tiktok:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenna liked JoJo’s glambot reel :$ I wonder if Jenna was invited to do one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 23:48
Guest wrote:

Good spot anon! I hadn't seen these either. Did they go straight from Vulture to rehearsal? This shot is from the same day as the California Girl tiktok:
I thought I had seen every set of arrive to rehearsal pictures. I think we knew they went back to it, but we never had picture evidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2022, 01:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought I had seen every set of arrive to rehearsal pictures. I think we knew they went back to it, but we never had picture evidence.
Jenna’s hair and makeup looks the same so I figure they went to practice once they were done at vulture. Not sure what’s the red coat Jen is holding in one of the other pics though.

I just noticed this is the same hoodie JoJo wore in the live today, but she’s now cut it into a crop?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2022, 01:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jenna’s hair and makeup looks the same so I figure they went to practice once they were done at vulture. Not sure what’s the red coat Jen is holding in one of the other pics though.

I just noticed this is the same hoodie JoJo wore in the live today, but she’s now cut it into a crop?
Yeah that is the same hoodie, what a funny coincidence. Finding new pics is like a treasure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenna at F45 a couple days ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 13:03
Jenna at F45 a couple days ago
I noticed in this video how small this gym is, but god Jenna works hard. After that crazy weekend, she went early for this.

Fit, hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JEnna only liked and commented on Jess's post of Jojo but not Jojo's
hmm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 00:58
hmm
She finally commented on JoJo's but not liked. Jenna must have been busy today. She probably saw Jess post first for whatever reason. I know she was online right before JoJo started posting.
I think that it's JoJo that is watching her interactions with Jenna. We will see as time goes by if there's a difference in the way they relate to each other. I do think now that she stopped wearing JNation by request or respect. Not sure. I can't quite remember the timeline on tour if the OK thing had already broken up when she stopped wearing JNation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 04:43
Guest wrote:
hmm
She finally commented on JoJo's but not liked. Jenna must have been busy today. She probably saw Jess post first for whatever reason. I know she was online right before JoJo started posting.
I think that it's JoJo that is watching her interactions with Jenna. We will see as time goes by if there's a difference in the way they relate to each other. I do think now that she stopped wearing JNation by request or respect. Not sure. I can't quite remember the timeline on tour if the OK thing had already broken up when she stopped wearing JNation.
Jenna isn't really a very "Social Media" person. She'll use IG mainly to promote something like some of the products she's been getting out, DWTS or she's excited about something but that's it. So she may not spend a lot of time on Instagram or other SM platforms. It was only because of JoJo that she got into Tiktok. When she began SYTYCD, she didn't hardly have any platforms at all then was told to get IG to promote herself on the show and she didn't understand what the big deal was. Now you might see why she was reluctant at first to do tiktoks with JoJo.

As for JNation, I think she continued the necklace and hoodie after the thing with OK was over. I do miss the hoodie! I do hope now she has a new gf, it isn't because of her. She still wore the hoodie and necklace even during "OK-era". Jenna commented on JoJo's hair with hearts in the eyes so that's a good sign, I guess. I don't know if she didn't like it. For me, only 3 likes show up for me then I have to go up to the list of likes to see who else liked and it's a long list! The people I follow don't show up on the top of the list so that's a problem for me. Same with Jenna's last post with chaperone. 3 likes showed up but none from JoJo but she could've liked still. Just didn't see it. I hope they're still connected. Maybe wait til chaperone goes out of town again and see if JoJo and Jenna work out together at f45!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't deal Jenna eating the bars in the story before paying for them! :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jenna ... 958387482/

Oh and she has a birthday very soon so the birthday cake bars was a treat! Should do something special like birthday edits or something! :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 13:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
hmm
Jenna isn't really a very "Social Media" person. She'll use IG mainly to promote something like some of the products she's been getting out, DWTS or she's excited about something but that's it. So she may not spend a lot of time on Instagram or other SM platforms. It was only because of JoJo that she got into Tiktok. When she began SYTYCD, she didn't hardly have any platforms at all then was told to get IG to promote herself on the show and she didn't understand what the big deal was. Now you might see why she was reluctant at first to do tiktoks with JoJo.

As for JNation, I think she continued the necklace and hoodie after the thing with OK was over. I do miss the hoodie! I do hope now she has a new gf, it isn't because of her. She still wore the hoodie and necklace even during "OK-era". Jenna commented on JoJo's hair with hearts in the eyes so that's a good sign, I guess. I don't know if she didn't like it. For me, only 3 likes show up for me then I have to go up to the list of likes to see who else liked and it's a long list! The people I follow don't show up on the top of the list so that's a problem for me. Same with Jenna's last post with chaperone. 3 likes showed up but none from JoJo but she could've liked still. Just didn't see it. I hope they're still connected. Maybe wait til chaperone goes out of town again and see if JoJo and Jenna work out together at f45!
Yeah, that's not how Jenna communicates or show her private life. I fully believe she'd seen the haircut the day before. Still, she knows JoJo needs public support.

When you follow both on the app, it shows the likes at the top. JoJo liked Jenna's last post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am confident a selfie was sent to Jen before she uploaded anything online. JoJo would have wanted her blessing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
hmm

Yeah, that's not how Jenna communicates or show her private life. I fully believe she'd seen the haircut the day before. Still, she knows JoJo needs public support.

When you follow both on the app, it shows the likes at the top. JoJo liked Jenna's last post.
Why the spoilers? I can't believe JoJo would ever let her new gf control her relationship with Jenna. Not the JoJo we know and love. When you get into a relationship, that shouldn't change you unless it's for the better. Is it better that they're no longer friends or even communicating? Not in my opinion. Jenna has done so much for JoJo. Is this how she's going to treat Jenna now? Like Jenna says, "I can't imagine life without JoJo in it." Wonder how she feels about her new gf? I hope JoJo will wish Jenna a Happy Birthday next week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 13:24
I can't deal Jenna eating the bars in the story before paying for them! :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jenna ... 958387482/

Oh and she has a birthday very soon so the birthday cake bars was a treat! Should do something special like birthday edits or something! :)
I never do that! I am so happy she's getting major brand sponsorship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 15:46
Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
hmm

Why the spoilers? I can't believe JoJo would ever let her new gf control her relationship with Jenna. Not the JoJo we know and love. When you get into a relationship, that shouldn't change you unless it's for the better. Is it better that they're no longer friends or even communicating? Not in my opinion. Jenna has done so much for JoJo. Is this how she's going to treat Jenna now? Like Jenna says, "I can't imagine life without JoJo in it." Wonder how she feels about her new gf? I hope JoJo will wish Jenna a Happy Birthday next week.
I don't want to attract people from the other thread. That's why the spoilers. I hope not. I really hope not, but JoJo might be out to prove her commitment. I don't know that we'll see another @Jennajohnson i miss you so much post. She can prove me wrong, not sure when the last one was, but i bet it was pre newold gf. That kind of restraint/control can't last though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any astrology nerds on l chat who can decipher Jenna’s birth chart? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 18:48
Lol was thinking the same thing. Dwts moving to disney plus, interesting. It will be better for west coast viewers if they don't have to vote blind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 19:30
Guest wrote:
Lol was thinking the same thing. Dwts moving to disney plus, interesting. It will be better for west coast viewers if they don't have to vote blind.
It’s still a live show though, the post said it will be the first live show on Disney+, so will west coast just have to tune in earlier than usual? As long as producers demand the voting window be restricted to the show runtime they still have the same problems. Over here in the uk we have a separate results show the following day, and the pros get to perform more routines to pad out the runtime.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 19:36
Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 19:30
Guest wrote:
It’s still a live show though, the post said it will be the first live show on Disney+, so will west coast just have to tune in earlier than usual? As long as producers demand the voting window be restricted to the show runtime they still have the same problems. Over here in the uk we have a separate results show the following day, and the pros get to perform more routines to pad out the runtime.
Yeah but they can watch it, even if it's earlier. The way it is now, west coast can only watch after voting has closed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 00:27
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 13:03
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 12:50

That is so JoJo. I would have expected her to pick something more dwts
That photo is pure JenJo. JoJo feels safe letting Jenna support her, and Jen smiling knowingly at her, it’s a look meant for JoJo and no one else. I’m not surprised she chose it.
It is pure JenJo, and I love it. It turns out that when JoJo said put a picture of me above your bed, she really meant, I am going to put a picture of you above my bed. Does anyone see Freddy, and was the shrine on the bus and might it find a place in JoJo's bedroom eventually? Rachel? I hate that Ez is there, but I have a feeling he won't last forever there. The Gaga lyrics are also dwts connected now so I love it, though I know that songs means a lot more to her than DWTS.
Freddie was on the wall with the btw lyrics, looks like all the old frames were taken down when they redecorated and the only things put back up on the walls are the new pictures. As well as the JenJo pic, I spotted the old btw JenJo hug lockscreen on the other wall and also possibly the JNation car? Considering JoJo’s room is now a shrine idk what will happen to the travelling photo frames, but I imagine the signed flag will feature somewhere too :lol:
Ok I think you are right about the old lockscreen photo.

Having two JenJo is more like what I expected.
We got a closet look and I don't think it is that exact picture. But pretty close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Took JoJo over a day, but she went back and liked this. 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 05:40
Took JoJo over a day, but she went back and liked this. 👍

Needed a JenJo pickmeup after the KCA snub :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenna liked JoJo’s post today(the one with all the neon), real quickly, and JoJo liked this edit within the hour.

And I don't think I have seen this picture before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JoJo over there liking Jenna's sister's post about her team winning a championship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JNation Gucci on another outing :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:40

That was from this past weekend? I love it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So it’s Jenna’s birthday, let’s see if Jojo’s gonna post anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:40

she is so hot :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Birthday, Jenna! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and happiness!!!

:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 04:37
I hope so too! It's still a little after 6AM in LA now so there's time today. ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 13:19
Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 04:37
I hope so too! It's still a little after 6AM in LA now so there's time today. ;)
She definitely knows it is today. She liked the DWTS post wishing Jenna a happy birthday. I have 0 doubts that JoJo is doing the most privately. I just don't know if she is allowed to post anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Undisclosed project

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 20:27
Undisclosed project
What does this have to do with Jenna?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing. It was a mistake.
Still 4pm on the west coast, but JoJo is running out of time. If JoJo doesn't acknowledge her birthday in public, she is a selfish, self- involved friend. Not a good person at all.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I attended the event and I remember they said (when it was their turn to go on stage) that they would be driving straight to rehearsal afterward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 23:44
Still 4pm on the west coast, but JoJo is running out of time. If JoJo doesn't acknowledge her birthday in public, she is a selfish, self- involved friend. Not a good person at all.
Wow! Jojo doesn’t post about anyone’s BD in public so I don’t think she will, doesn’t make her less of a friend, some people don’t use social media in everything, there’s a private life you know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 00:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I attended the event and I remember they said (when it was their turn to go on stage) that they would be driving straight to rehearsal afterward.
I don't remember reading that anyone on the thread went. How cool. Any tidbits that weren't in the videos released?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 01:58
Guest wrote:
Wow! Jojo doesn’t post about anyone’s BD in public so I don’t think she will, doesn’t make her less of a friend, some people don’t use social media in everything, there’s a private life you know
When it was about herself, she posted about Jenna all the time. JoJo is 100% all social media. If she is following orders. I feel really sorry for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 02:12
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 01:58
Guest wrote:
When it was about herself, she posted about Jenna all the time. JoJo is 100% all social media. If she is following orders. I feel really sorry for her.
JoJo didn’t post for Rachel’s birthday either and that’s one of her oldest friends. You need to relax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Doesn't mean she didn't call Jenna or FT with her to wish her a happy birthday. Why does she have to acknowledge anyone's birthday in public? She did like the post DWTS put up wishing Jenna a happy birthday. So Jojo didn't forget.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 04:47
Guest wrote:
Doesn't mean she didn't call Jenna or FT with her to wish her a happy birthday. Why does she have to acknowledge anyone's birthday in public? She did like the post DWTS put up wishing Jenna a happy birthday. So Jojo didn't forget.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing could stop JoJo from posting Jenna, she loves her so much :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a really sweet edit :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 07:51

She couldn’t help herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 08:19
Guest wrote:

But she had to say 10 sisters as and 1 family to atone for her sins.
I am happy she posted. She can miss Rachel's and whoever, not Jenna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 10:21
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 08:19
Guest wrote:

But she had to say 10 sisters as and 1 family to atone for her sins.
I am happy she posted. She can miss Rachel's and whoever, not Jenna.
DA
I don’t even mind the family. To JoJo, this means more than a best friend, she goes through those like new clothes. She and Jenna bonded for life. Family means inviting Jenna into her home and her heart unconditionally. She loves her.