Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 21:31
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 21:12
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 20:56
You should lock the Choral teacher thread.
x2 jfc end that thread already. Nothing good is coming from it. The amount of predator enabling and stalking going on is disgusting. People even trying to stalk the underage girl like my god, leave her be.
X3 yes it was weird from the beginning. Why y’all letting it continue is beyond me.
X4 like holy shit they are currently trying to find the identity of the underaged victim. Please remove this thread.

Tanya
Reactions:

Post by Tanya »

My email is legit my username is Tanya. Activate please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 jfc end that thread already. Nothing good is coming from it. The amount of predator enabling and stalking going on is disgusting. People even trying to stalk the underage girl like my god, leave her be.
X3 yes it was weird from the beginning. Why y’all letting it continue is beyond me.
X4 like holy shit they are currently trying to find the identity of the underaged victim. Please remove this thread.
why is thread locked?
it's called gossiping. and mind u, the student in question isn't underaged, she's an adult with full capacity to consent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 22:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
why is thread locked?
it's called gossiping. and mind u, the student in question isn't underaged, she's an adult with full capacity to consent.
She isn't 21 so yes she is underage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why is olivia schimdts thread deleted while all the other delululands of straight female celebrities threads allowed? this is a lesbian forum, we're entitled to gossip about ff actions :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 23:14
why is olivia schimdts thread deleted while all the other delululands of straight female celebrities threads allowed? this is a lesbian forum, we're entitled to gossip about ff actions :argh:
Go to a pedo forum if you want to defend them and stalk teenagers. And I hope to god you aren't having sex with 17 yr olds or whatever your sick fantasy is. Please seek professional help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

why is thread locked?
Are you stupid or what, you're legal at 18 not 21.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 05:53
Just came back after a hiatus. Someone please explain... why was the "Anonymous Confessions" thread deleted???
Trolled by the male troll so they closed it. He was attacking everyone and mocking peoples confessions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you please delete all the race discussion in the F/F General Thread or none. All was polite and on topic. If it's not a permitted topic then no discussion should be allowed not just one person stating and opinion with other replies deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Choral teacher thread was a hot mess but gosh it was so entertaining. :nervous: The mods should create some new interesting threads in this site

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 14:50
The Choral teacher thread was a hot mess but gosh it was so entertaining. :nervous: The mods should create some new interesting threads in this site
ikr, like lchat used to be a TRUE LES GOSSIP forum, now just fantards and their fantasy and fetish. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 14:50
ikr, like lchat used to be a TRUE LES GOSSIP forum, now just fantards and their fantasy and fetish about straight female stars. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Age gap troll resurrected this thread, might wanna lock it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=386

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey bitch dadou, stop deleting certain posts in Wynonna Earp thread. Some people are allowed to talk about Dom but others aren't. I'm sick of your bias and stupidity. I will continue to post because I have the right to like everybody else so go f yourself and leave people alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

why is thread locked?
Maybe 21 is the legal age in their country. Is the legal age of consent at 18 an international or universal rule?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 20:36
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

why is thread locked?
Maybe 21 is the legal age in their country. Is the legal age of consent at 18 an international or universal rule?
Da. It depends on the country. It's lower in some European countries I believe. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 14:10
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 05:53
Just came back after a hiatus. Someone please explain... why was the "Anonymous Confessions" thread deleted???
Trolled by the male troll so they closed it. He was attacking everyone and mocking peoples confessions.
Thanks for explaining what happened. And that's so so so sad to hear. Well, I don't think it was just one male troll doing it. In any case, the trolling in that thread had its ups and downs... but mostly settled within days. I believe the pros really outweigh the cons when you think of that thread in the long run.

Anonymous Confessions wasn't necessarily the safest thread (no such thing on L-chat), but it was the most "available" space for Anons to share their authentic feelings. The participation there was extraordinary! Lurkers ventured out, (mostly) positive advice offered, and it was moderated decently if not good.

Anonymous Confessions was one of the most unique and soul-searching forums amidst the majority of anti-human hate and trashiness on here. Definitely less discrimination and damaging phobia compared to the rest of this hell ho... errr, ugly place.

Have to say how really disappointed I am, and probably other regular visitors to that thread still are. Just three words if that thread is never revisited: WHAT... A... WASTE.

** Moderators, don't let one troll (or even many) force your best hand; if you have any heart, please start up another "Anonymous Confessions" space... **

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posts that are perfectly within the Taylor Swift thread's rules and guidelines keep getting deleted unexplainably, and it's really starting to discourage, frustrate and drive away the small community we've gathered on that thread, since we each put a lot of time and thought into our discussion/replies to one another.

Although I could understand the constant deletion if a blatant violation of the rules were involved, none of the posts that were deleted today were outside of the agreed on guidelines, and often aren’t.

I understand the Mods have a lot on their plates while trying to manage and moderate the entire website, it's disheartening to think that entire discussions amongst users would be mindlessly deleted upon being inappropriately reported, without Mods even first skimming the post themselves in order to determine if it was justified or not.

Hope to hear back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This troll has been reported and nothing is being done. Please clean up thread and block this man that keeps stalking and talking crazy here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77388&start=3600

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop deleting posts or lock the entire forum without giving a single warning. That’s rude and will ultimately make this place go dead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 08:09
Stop deleting posts or lock the entire forum without giving a single warning. That’s rude and will ultimately make this place go dead
It is already dying and on its way to dead. Hence why there's the thread "Why is LChat so dead?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 09:06
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 08:09
It is already dying and on its way to dead. Hence why there's the thread "Why is LChat so dead?"
This place has become only inviting to those needing serious mental help, they let the crazies run wild.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 09:51
Mods/admin

Praise where it’s due. Been here on and off for years. Disagreed with lots of modding. Lots :shifty: .
Noticed change last few months - heartened to see so much bigotry etc getting removed and complaints being acted upon. Much better than previously. Forum certainly feels bit less hateful.

Don’t know if specific policy change, maybe new host rules or new mods but definitely feels like an improvement so whomever is responsible thanks 👏🏻👏🏻

(Individual “shipping” thread mods are still ridiculous though :P )
How ironic that less than a week after posting this I get banned :lol:
Fuck knows what for, I suspect cos I’m not a bigot, so Imma retract my praise :dramaqueen:
*flounces off*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 09:06
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 09:51
Mods/admin

Praise where it’s due. Been here on and off for years. Disagreed with lots of modding. Lots :shifty: .
Noticed change last few months - heartened to see so much bigotry etc getting removed and complaints being acted upon. Much better than previously. Forum certainly feels bit less hateful.

Don’t know if specific policy change, maybe new host rules or new mods but definitely feels like an improvement so whomever is responsible thanks 👏🏻👏🏻

(Individual “shipping” thread mods are still ridiculous though :P )
How ironic that less than a week after posting this I get banned :lol:
Fuck knows what for, I suspect cos I’m not a bigot, so Imma retract my praise :dramaqueen:
*flounces off*
it could be a counter-phobic response from some ambivalent Moderator or your post was reported by an Anon and then automatically deleted without a second glance?
:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which thick prick mod is deleting my posts and banning my IP. Get the f off my site before you get reprimanded.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a way to ban the troll’s ip in Arienne Mandi’s thread? That person’s trolling is getting out of hands, now is straight p*rn spam non stop.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

could a mod please consider putting a ban on the person who posted post 9042 in wallis day thread, they are het trolling and bashing her. thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 17:09
Is there a way to ban the troll’s ip in Arienne Mandi’s thread? That person’s trolling is getting out of hands, now is straight p*rn spam non stop.
Sperm collecter fans are pathetic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can a mod do something about the Korean Entertainement thread?

They keep derailing the thread to hate on an idol. It's not even a lesbian gossip thread anymore. Just shit stirring and stanbaiting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2022, 20:30
I have registered but my account is not activated, username is Leo. Thanks
Could you please activate my account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 12:45
Which thick prick mod is deleting my posts and banning my IP. Get the f off my site before you get reprimanded.
RXD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Had a post deleted because I said didn't like Ms Marvel because it was a high school show. The MCU mods are nuts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.thelchat.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=250

the german soccer lafies thread needs some serious cleaning up. it's getting spammed by anti vaxxers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You're telling some mod to get off your site. So what is your site... are you saying the whole L-chat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 17:28
Guest wrote:
Why are there Anons on her thread that keep (purposefully) forgetting she is a cum-collector? How many lesbians on here are comfortable with worshipping an actress who is an unabashed cum-collector in real life? Someone needs to post her hypocritical video again that shows her proudly sucking off her man in order to give a reality check to her fans in denial. Please remember to place a caption underneath that says: "FAKE LESBIAN AND SPERM COLLECTOR." Appreciate your help, thanks.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can we please clean up the 'questions' thread? it used to be full of actual questions, but now there are all these weird, vague postings derailing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 06:49
Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 17:28
Guest wrote:
Why are there Anons on her thread that keep (purposefully) forgetting she is a cum-collector? How many lesbians on here are comfortable with worshipping an actress who is an unabashed cum-collector in real life? Someone needs to post her hypocritical video again that shows her proudly sucking off her man in order to give a reality check to her fans in denial. Please remember to place a caption underneath that says: "FAKE LESBIAN AND SPERM COLLECTOR." Appreciate your help, thanks.
:rofl:
Da i'm almost sure 100% the people who are staying in her thread aren't lesbian at all. They are probably bi or bi with bf and have same behaviour like her idol, maybe they are collecting sperm in real life too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 06:33
Guest wrote:
You're telling some mod to get off your site. So what is your site... are you saying the whole L-chat?
I think all the mods should get off site because they have no judgement and delete posts without giving any reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 11:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think all the mods should get off site because they have no judgement and delete posts without giving any reason.
X2, I have been permanently banned for....nothing. Literally nothing, I’m convinced the mods ban every anon they see on site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 11:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA im defo sure the mods in charge the transsexuals, amelia eve and victoria pedretti threads are closet sperm collecters :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are we not allowed to talk about the First Kill actress in the Unconvincing Actresses thread? Posts about her are deleted but comments about other actresses is fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 15:15
Why are we not allowed to talk about the First Kill actress in the Unconvincing Actresses thread? Posts about her are deleted but comments about other actresses is fine.
Make the post again. Take a screenshot, and if it gets deleted again, post the screenshot here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Make the post again. Take a screenshot, and if it gets deleted again, post the screenshot here.
** Great idea!!! Everyone should do the above. Paste the screenshot of your deleted posts HERE. Keep the moderators accountable. Have a nice day, y'all. ** :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
** Great idea!!! Everyone should do the above. Paste the screenshot of your deleted posts HERE. Keep the moderators accountable. Have a nice day, y'all. ** :heart:
Lol they went and deleted the perfectly on topic comments about the FK actress. The same thing happened with the Batwoman actress.....what do they have in common?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 21:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol they went and deleted the perfectly on topic comments about the FK actress. The same thing happened with the Batwoman actress.....what do they have in common?
Two seconds after I mentioned the deletions of several posts they banned me. At least own up to what you are doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Two seconds after I mentioned the deletions of several posts they banned me. At least own up to what you are doing.
Banned again for posting this. Keep doing it and I'll keep coming back. Why does it upset you so that someone might not like First Kill?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Banned again for posting this. Keep doing it and I'll keep coming back. Why does it upset you so that someone might not like First Kill?
Post HERE the name of the Moderator who's doing it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Administration please explain why on topic posts are being deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An unhinged Stan with modding powers is going around deleting any criticism for that parody First Kill. Then you wonder what killed this board, this is what happens when you give stans power to create echo chambers.